New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

נכתב על ידי cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... עוד

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancé
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

16- Impromptu visit

1.1K 63 57
נכתב על ידי cyndicyn22

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope that you are enjoying the story thus far~♡ I've been working hard on it and I hope that it's not getting boring or anything~♡ While there is no triggering event in this chapter (since it's a filler chapter), please read at your own risk~♡ Well, without further ado, here is the new chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung hesitantly pushed himself up off of Jungkook, noticing that Jungkook wasn't conscious anymore as he stared down at him. He remained hovering over Jungkook, gently patting his cheeks to try and stir him awake.

Jungkook groaned softly once more, opening his eyes to a throbbing pain in his head as Taehyung's face slowly came into focus. "Taehyung? Are you okay?" he asked, slowly pushing himself up onto his elbows. Taehyung gently pressed a hand to his chest, shaking his head. "It's probably best you take things really slow. You hit your head pretty hard," Taehyung stated, moving from in between Jungkook's legs.

He crawled behind Jungkook and slowly lowered Jungkook's head into his lap. "Use my lap as a pillow until you feel you can stand properly," Taehyung asserted, certain that Jungkook would have a concussion after that nasty hit. Jungkook felt embarrassed as he used Taehyung's lap as a pillow, that was until Taehyung started to soothingly run his hands through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook could see the serene look on Taehyung's face as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of having someone do this for him.

Jungkook moaned softly at how good Taehyung's fingers felt in his hair as he peeked up at Taehyung through one eye. Taehyung smiled softly down at Jungkook as he continued to play with Jungkook's luxuriously soft hair, tangling his fingers in his hair every so often. He wasn't meaning to pull, but Jungkook didn't seem to mind it or even acknowledge that he was pulling his hair at times.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung once more, taking in all of Taehyung's handsome features. Taehyung stared back at Jungkook with a heated glow behind his cheeks. "Why'd you come up here?" Taehyung asked, continuing to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook studied Taehyung's face for a moment, searching his eyes for any sort of hint that he was only asking rhetorically. Jungkook sighed softly as he gripped the hem of his shirt tightly in both his hands. "I- I came to apologize... I said some unnecessary things about you earlier today and-"

"It's okay," Taehyung answered softly, offering a sad smile. "You don't have to like me or even be interested in me, but I'd really like it if I could still be your friend. If nothing more," Taehyung stated softly, brushing Jungkook's hair to the side of his face. It hurt Taehyung to say that, but if Jungkook wasn't interested in him, he didn't want Jungkook to completely quit hanging around him.

Jungkook stared up into Taehyung's soft eyes before averting his gaze elsewhere. "I mean, I thought we were already friends with benefits, but if you only want to be friends, I'm cool with that too," Jungkook stated, slowly lifting his head to see if he could sit up without feeling dizzy. Taehyung felt a pinprick within his chest at those words that echoed through his mind, a small crack forming on his heart as he forced an eerily cheerful smile. "Friends with benefits is fine," Taehyung proclaimed, trying to continue to smile through the pain. Maybe if he could slowly improve his sexual prowess, he could impress Jungkook enough for them to fall into a natural relationship.

It hurt less when Taehyung thought about it that way. Taehyung helped Jungkook to sit up, Jungkook glancing up at Taehyung. "So? Do you remember anything from last night?" Jungkook asked softly, burying his head in his hand to steady himself. Taehyung looked at Jungkook puzzled, trying to think about what had happened the other day. Although, he seemed to be drawing a blank as he continued to tap his chin in thought. "N- no, not really... The last thing I remember is... being in class... I- I think," Taehyung stuttered, greatly hesitating on his words as he struggled hard to think.

Jungkook laughed depreciatingly at himself as he glanced over at Taehyung once more. "Then you don't remember being all over me?" he asked jokingly, pulling his knees up to his chest and folding his arms around the top of his knees to rest his head upon. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, staring at Jungkook with wide eyes as his face flushed brightly. "No! When did I do that?!" he asked nervously, cupping his face in embarrassment as his slender fingers inched closer to cover his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled softly at Taehyung's reaction, finding it quite adorable as he tenderly patted Taehyung's head. Taehyung peeked through the crevices of his slender fingers, his cheeks still hot and flushed as he sheepishly met Jungkook's gaze. Jungkook stared back into Taehyung's eyes, captivated by Taehyung's beautifully illuminated features in the rising sunlight. Jungkook felt his breath hitch as Taehyung tilted his head once more, he uncovered his face and pressed his hand to Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook retracted slightly, staring at Taehyung questioningly as Taehyung seemed surprised. "Oh, sorry. I thought you might have been running a fever... Your face looked a little flushed," Taehyung acknowledged, retracting his hand and placing it in his lap.

Jungkook turned his head away from Taehyung in his own embarrassment while trying not to let Taehyung realize that he was embarrassed. "D- Don't you think we should be getting ready for school," Jungkook mumbled, trying to change the subject quickly. Taehyung shrugged as he slowly stood to his feet. "I suppose so," he stated, offering Jungkook his hand. "Do you need help standing up?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand and smacked it away roughly. "I can stand up on my own," he grumbled in aggravation as he quickly stood to his own feet. Jungkook felt his head reel suddenly, a wave of nausea crashing over him as he stumbled forward. Taehyung quickly caught him in his arms, pulling Jungkook towards him as Jungkook buried his eyes into Taehyung's neck. "Fuck, I stood up too fast..." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung held Jungkook up the best that he could, trying to steady him as he glanced at him from the side of his eye. "Do you need help getting down the stairs?" Taehyung asked, his arms trembling with overexertion. He refused to drop Jungkook though, or have him sit back down now that he was up.

Jungkook sighed heavily against Taehyung's shoulder, gently pushing himself off of Taehyung. "Yes, please," he stated as Taehyung pulled Jungkook's arm around his neck. Jungkook felt guilty as he felt Taehyung's arm that was helping to support him trembling against this back. "Sorry if I'm too heavy," Jungkook stated softly as Taehyung laughed tenderly, smiling over at Jungkook. "You're not heavy, Jungkook... I'm just that weak," he announced, chuckling as he half dragged Jungkook towards the roof door. Jungkook trudged heavily alongside Taehyung as he glanced over at Taehyung. He could see Taehyung was struggling as sweat slowly trickled from his forehead, his breathing growing ragged and his arm quivering harder against Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook's concern heightened as Taehyung appeared almost breathless now. "I- is everything okay, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, biting his lip slightly. Taehyung breathed shallowly, his face pale now as he turned towards Jungkook. "I- I'm fine," he struggled to whisper, his legs slowly starting to shake under him as they'd climbed only halfway down the stairs.

Taehyung felt the wave of lightheadedness, his vision growing dim as spots formed in the corners of his eyes. "O- oh f- fuck..." he whispered, his legs shaking harder as he forced himself to take another step down. It was then that he felt a stronger wave of lightheadedness wash over him, his vision growing darker as his breathing grew more ragged. Jungkook could tell all the color had drained from Taehyung's face now as sweat seemed to drip from his face now. "Tae?"

"G- grab the rail," Taehyung instructed in his last moments of consciousness as his legs suddenly gave out on him. Jungkook promptly grabbed the back of Taehyung's shirt at the same time that he'd gripped the rail, yanking Taehyung towards him this time. He swallowed hard as he realized Taehyung didn't appear to be breathing, his chest still as Jungkook held him in his arms. Jungkook forced the wave of nausea down from being suddenly jostled and picked Taehyung's legs up from the step below him.

He gently stirred Taehyung, trying to get a reaction out of him as Taehyung's eyes fluttered lightly but never opened. It still seemed like Taehyung was struggling with breathing as Jungkook forced himself to move on his own. He was going to take Taehyung to the nurse if it was the last thing he could do before passing out. He felt nauseated as he trudged, carrying a wheezing Taehyung. Taehyung slowly reached a trembling hand towards his back pocket, gasping heavily to try and breathe as he pulled something out. Jungkook watched as Taehyung brought whatever it was to his chest, shaking the small container before popping its cap off.

Jungkook suddenly realized it was an inhaler as Taehyung brought it towards his lips and held the canister with unstable fingers. He firmly pressed down on the top and inhaled deeply as Jungkook stopped to let Taehyung do what he needed to catch his breath. Taehyung inhaled deeply a second time as the color slowly came back into his face. "S- sorry," Taehyung mumbled, embarrassed to have used his inhaler in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly lowered Taehyung to his feet as Taehyung steadied himself using Jungkook's shoulders. "We should still get you to the nurse though," Jungkook suggested as Taehyung frantically shook his head. "No, no. I- I'm fine now, I promise. M- My parents can't hear about another visit to the nurse for my asthma. Especially not this close to one of their weekly visits," he stated softly, even though panicked.

Jungkook tilted his head at Taehyung's insistence to not go to the nurse, even though he'd almost stopped breathing. Taehyung cleared his throat as he tucked his inhaler away once again. "We do, however, need to get you to the nurse. I think you may have a concussion, but you should probably get that checked to be absolutely sure."

Jungkook nodded softly as he slowly trudged beside Taehyung this time, too afraid to lean against Taehyung again. He didn't want Taehyung to strain himself trying to help him as they made it down the rest of the stairs. Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook every now and then to make sure he was still okay as they slowly walked towards the nurse's office.

||

The nurse ended his call with a frustrated sounding female as Jungkook and Taehyung slowly trudged into the room. His first instinct was to check Taehyung as he quickly shuffled over towards him. "An asthma attack this early in the morning? Are you okay, Taehyung?" he asked, his chocolate brown eyes zeroing in on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung laughed, waving his hand in dismissal. "Actually, I'm fine. We're here for him. He hit his head pretty hard on the cement," Taehyung explained as the nurse sighed in relief. "Oh, okay. Well, let's take a look, shall we? Have a seat over there, Jungkook. You may go now then, Tae," he stated, Jungkook noticing the familiarity between the two. "The principal actually called for you over the intercom. Did you not hear that? I think your parents are here for their visit," he added, turning his attention towards Jungkook.

||

Taehyung quickly walked down the desolate corridor, alone and wondering why his parents would be visiting in the middle of the week. He hastened his steps, knowing it had to be something important as he turned a corner towards the visitors' room. He pressed up against the door, standing on the tips of his toes to peek through the one diamond-shaped window that was just barely out of his line of vision. He could see that his parents were the only people in the room and instantly opened the door to greet them. "Mama! Papa! What are you doing here?" he asked, rushing up to them to give them welcoming hugs.

His mother hugged him tightly in her arms, brushing his messy hair towards the back of his head. "We came to visit you, baby. We've been hearing quite a few things from Jimin and well, frankly we're a little worried about you."

"A little worried and wondering if you're actually looking for someone to replace you," his father stated bluntly, bringing reality crashing down on Taehyung's shoulders. He nodded solemnly, his eyes not meeting his father's intense and probing gaze. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that, son," his father insisted, staring down at Taehyung with the same intensity. Taehyung remained silent, fidgeting slightly from nerves as his father took a seat, gesturing for Taehyung and his mother to sit down as well.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
15K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
448K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...