𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

35 | hosi&butterfly

6.3K 236 193
By heartphiliau

warning: violent scene in this chapter.

Now he's close, too close to me. His hand takes mine, stroking the back, my mind goes haywire.

I look at him trying to figure out what he wanted to do. We are no longer as intimate as we used to be, his sudden approach surprises me.

《What were you fighting about? Boys?》

《No, Hwasa is lesbian.》

He nods with a "mmh".

《Remember, my little butterfly?》

He asks with a shy smile.

My eyes open wide as soon as he pronounces that nickname, then a smile forms on my lips.

《I remember.》 his lips curl into a smile, which is shaped like a heart.

I nod laughing.《It's been a long time since you called me that.》

《Yes, for too long.》

He gave me that nickname when we were little, because I always tried to catch butterflies. But when I discovered that the wings are damaged when I touch them, I stopped. But the name Hoseok gave me remained.

Silent falls between us as our laughter ceases. He squeezes my hand, and looks at me intently, smiling. My breath stops.

I feel hot flushes investing my body. I swallow. Lack of sex make me sensitive to all kinds of physical contact with the opposite sex. It's hard to control.

I try to dampen the tension.

《You know, ironically among all my current friends, you are the one closest to me at the moment.》

Funny how sad. Hwasa doesn't want to let me speak, same as Taehyung.

His eyes widen in shook.
《Uuh, that's bad. Considering our friendship.》

《Yeah.》 I say laughing.

《But you know, it's nice that we can still talk like this, despite everything that happened between us.》I say smiling slightly.

《You allowed it to happen.》

《And you let me make it happen.》 I snap back.

We are talking about the past, when Yoongi and I were at the beginning of our relationship, before the Maknaes. A past that will remain buried (until the day when I publish the book with the Hyung line story, lol).

《Even if our friendship will not be the same. I care about you, Hosi.》

Hosi is the nickname I had given him as a child, cuz I couldn't pronounce his name properly. He smiles as soon as I call him that.

《Me too. I will always protect you.》

《No need, I have Yoon.》

《That's why I have to.》

《What do you mean?》I arch confused an eyebrow.

《I think you made a mistake, by getting back with him.》

My arms fall off. Does he think so too? But aren't they friends? How can he say such a thing about his own friend.

《Why?》

I'm actually tired of hearing these reasons from people who are against my choices. I don't even know why I asked, but it came out.

《You trust us, us boys too easily, Chaerin.》

《Boys will only hurt you.》what does this even mean?

He leaves my hand and stands with his back straight, ready to explain his reasons, I guess. But did I really want to hear another one who has to torment me about this story? Nope.

Before he has the chance to start talking, I stop him.

《Hosi, don't.》 I get up to leave.

《You should be interested in what I have to say.》

He hisses in a cold tone, taking my wrist. His sudden change freezes me on the spot.

It's something he does often. A moment before he' sunny, the next one he's the opposite.

His steady eyes destabilize me, I don't have the courage to go, he always had a strong power over me.

His duality will always remain a mystery to me.

《Come with me.》 His grip makes me understand it's an order.

He drags me with him by the wrist, towards the tall libraries; he took the same that Taehyung clasped me before. I whimper in pain, his grip is too tight. He looks at it, noticing my pain. His eyes open wide as soon as he sees the redness and some dark bruises.

《Who the fuck did this?》

His angry eyes look at me. My lips tremble. I don't have the courage to say what happened. It's humiliating.

《Was it Yoongi?》 Asks through gritted teeth.

《No ...》

《Don't fucking stutter. Tell me who the fuck did this to you.》

He puts his face in front of me, pulling my arm between us. He is getting angry. Nobody can see or hear us, we are well hidden, and Hoseok is whispering-screaming.

《Was it one of those three dickheads friends of yours?》

My silence is a positive response for him. His jaw contracts. He smiles sarcastically, as if he had a plan in mind, his face darkens but says nothing. He had left my arm for a while.

《Hoseok?》

I call him with the hope that he will return to reality. I don't know what was going through his mind. He looks at me again.

《See you later.》

He goes away, leaving me in confusion. I watch him as he steps out for the exit. I have a bad feeling. A really bad feeling.

I run towards the exit of the library, forgetting my things on the table. I look around hoping to see Hoseok's orange-red hair.

I see him. Why do I feel I made a mess? He looked so angry. Was he angry for the bruise on the wrist? I swallow looking at my purple dark skin.

I try to call him on the phone but he doesn't answer. I keep walking, looking everywhere with my eyes.

At some point I hear delland screams of people, like a crowd. A crowd inciting combat. Shit.

I run towards the screams and in front of me appears a group of people, arms in the air, in a circle around something, or rather, someone.

I prayed it wasn't Hoseok. He couldn't blame on Taehyung, right? I didn't tell him it was him. As I get closer, the fear in me grows, the tachycardia is speeding and the sweating in my hands intensifies.

I move the people to get in center. The students were happy and excited to see the fight.

My heart skips a beat when I see Hoseok tense and focused on throwing punches at someone below him, but I don't see who it is. I go closer to the center and take Hoseok's shoulders, trying to make him stop.

《Stop Hoseok!》

As soon as I get closer and have a complete view of what's going on, I get paralyzed. A sense of terror pervades within me.

There is blood on the face of the person on which Hoseok is unloading his anger, on his shirt, his hair ... it's too much, too much blood.

He kept punching one after the other. The arms rise and fall at an impressive speed. Accompanied by the hilarious screams of the person and the heavy groans of Hoseok.

I insist more and more, pulling his arm, screaming Hoseok's name. Hating anyone around me that doesn't help me separate them. His red-orange hair was slightly damp from the sweat dripping from his forehead.

He completely ignores me, like I'm not even here. He was so taken by anger that he didn't notice anything. I thought his anger issue had been solved.

He looks like an crazy beast. His face is red, his eyes wide with poison.

《It wasn't him! Please stop!》

I screamed loudly, I started to cry, I saw more and more blood. The unlucky guy tried to defend himself but it was almost impossible, he could defend himself from a few punches. His eyes meet mine and I feel totally useless for not being able to do anything.

At some point I see Namjoon run towards us, he takes the situation under control. He manages to separate Hoseok from the victim, taking him with the strength that I did not possess.

Hoseok breathed heavily, his head snapped as if he had returned to reality. As if it wasn't him just a while ago. Namjoon drags him with him to another place, and people slowly fade away as they leave, the show is over.

I move my gaze to his wounded face, crouch next to him, his defenseless body, cuts on his face that lost so much blood. The lip, the cheekbone, the eyebrows ...

Jungkook...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Honestly, I don't know if I should put a warning when scenes like this happen, I feel like it kills the tension in between the phrases I make to build up, cuz you already know something is about to happen.

Do y'all prefer if I put warning for certain chaps? And if yes, which one? (I'm not gonna do it for smut tho, this book is basically more smut, so it wouldn't make sense)

Let me know please~ I'm really uncertain.

Also, if you liked the chap, leave a vote and comment💜 thanks for reading as always💜 if you want follow me on IG: heartphilia.u

See u in the next chap💜

Btw, poor jk lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
284K 11.4K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...