BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Period
Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Date
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Meeting Your Parents/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer
When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)
When You Give Birth

Dancing/BTS

2.1K 30 4
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry for any mistakes. I had to type this in my fucking PHONE. Because my laptop is fucking broke. So I apologize in advance.

J-Hope Y/N POV  

"Hoseok, please?" You pleaded. He never let you dance, but loved to show off the little dances he made up. Shit not fair.

"Babe, you can't even dance." He said rolling his eyes. You clutched your invisible pearls. How dare he? When he doesn't even give you a chance to.

"You've never seen me dance. Give me a chance. I made a choreography." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, if you won't be mad at me. Then go do your dance." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and ran to our room and put on some shorts but some tight over them. I ran back into the practice room and connected my phone. J-Hope sat on the side and watched me.

"You ready. Cause yo girl bout to fuck it up." I said getting in front taking my hair out of the ponytail. Hoseok was gonna wish he watched me dance before. He gonna stop doubting me. I put heels on and Hoseok looked at me like I was crazy.

"How are you gonna dance in heels?" He asked me.

"The same way you dance in sneakers."

I turned on the music and got into position.

"Woah, I didn't know you could dance like that." He said smiling clapping for me.

"If your ass would have listened all the times I tried to tell you. You would have known a long time ago." I said rolling my eyes.

Namjoon Y/N POV

"Guys." I said getting all the boys attention in their break from dancing.

"Yea?" Joonie asked a little confused on what the fuck I was even doing.

"I have a dance to show you guys. And I want your opinions." I said putting on my hat.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"A dance. A really nice dance." I said making sure my heels were in nice and tight.

I turned on my music and got into position.

And they started clapping while I fell out on the floor panting.

Namjoon picked me up.

"You gotta show Namjoon how to dance. Cause he floppin around like a damn fish." Jin said making everyone laugh.

"You aren't the best dancer in the world either Jin." Namjoon said.

"But I'm better than you." Jin said.

"And I'm better than both of you." I said stepping in making them laugh.

Jin Y/N POV

I was sitting in the practice room with Jin since he wanted to go over dances. And I was watching a choreography on my phone.

"Babe, I just learned this choreo. Let me show you. Take a break, you work too hard." I said giving him water.

"Fine." He said finally sitting. They had a big performance tomorrow, and Jin didn't wanna make mistakes. So he was taking extra time, to get more practice. Even though they just bad practice for like 6 hours.

I put my heels on and turned on the music.

"Did you like it?" I asked him hoping he liked it.

"I did, but it didn't help at all." He said frowning.

"Why not?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip.

"Cause it just made me horny." He said with a micheavous smile.

"Oh no, go back to practicing. I'm tired." I said sighing and sitting back down.

"Maybe you should dance my place instead of me." He said looking down in the mirror. I got back up and lifted his head up.

"You can do it. Just feel the music. And go. I'll do it with you, if it will help." I said smiling trying to cheer him up. I don't like seeing my worldwide handsome sad.

"Fine, just don't try and twerk on me. Or I might tear you up right on this floor." He said winking at me making me smile and start laughing.

Jimin Y/N POV

"You ready to go out there Y/N?" Jimin asked me. Jimin has been begging and pleading people to have me perform with him on stage at the MAMA's. And this year they finally let us. But I was really nervous I would mess up.

"I guess?" I said a little unsure of myself.

"You guess? Babe, every practice you been killing it. Knocking me out the picture. Don't give nervous now. Everyone is out there rooting for us. Let's go out there and kill it." Jimin said. Usually it was me giving the pep talks. But Jimin did a good job. Because it made me feel a lot better.

"You right. I'mma fuck it up. No, if, ands, or buts about it. I got this. We got this." I said holding his hand. He gave me a kiss before we went on stage. And I heard the boys cheering for us.

Once we did we both started smiling and I looked up and saw everyone cheering for us. And then I heard my best friend out there with the boys.

"THAT'S MY FUCKUNG BEST FRIEND! OKAY, BEST FRIEND! FUCK IT UP!" I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. Me and Jimin started laughing and went off the stage. Jimin hugged me tight picking me up.

"You were nervous for what?" Jimin asked looking at me. He was right, nothing went wrong. We did it just how we planned. It even felt like it was just me and Jimin dancing in the practice room together.

"I don't know." I said laughing. And he kissed me again. I felt so damn good. That was literally my first time performing on a stage, and I performed at the MAMA's? Are you fucking kidding me? That's huge.

I am so proud of myself.

Jungkook Y/N POV

"Y/N, can I see what you be learning at these dance classes, I'm paying for?" Jungkook asked me out of nowhere. I laughed, he always asked to see. But then he had to be somewhere, this is the first time he has had just some of his own downtime. To just spend with me.

"Sure. Let me get prepared." I said changing and putting on some shorts and heels.

"He makes you dance in heels?" He asked surprised.

"Jungkook, he is gay. And he dances in heels with me." I said rolling my eyes. I knew the next question was gonna be, does he have a girlfriend. So I just got it out of the way and said he was gay, and he was not looking for me. He was probably drooling for Jungkook more than my ass.

"Oh, aight then." He said making me laughed. I been peeped Jungkook got jealous easily.

"Yea." I said rolling my eyes and we went to the practice room in the house. He tried to sit on the side, but I put a chair right in the middle so he could sit. My dance teacher, just showed me this choreo. And I wanted to see Jungkook's reaction to it.

"Sit." I said hitting the chair. He sat in the chair confused and I turned on the music.

"Did you like it?" I asked him.

"I liked that it made me horny." He said making me laugh.

"The dance, Jungkook. What did you think? Was I good? Bad?" I asked him. I only started taking dance classes because, people said it was weird that Jungkook could dance. And I couldn't.

"Your dance teacher is doing a good job. You're really good I must say." He said smiling making me jump up and down.

"Now let's see what we can do for your little friend." I said winking at him and walking out the room and he ran behind  me.

Taehyung Y/N POV

"Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook. Get out." Me and my girls said to them in unison.

"What? Why?" Jungkook asked whining. And Yoongi was already out the door.

"Just get out." I said pushing him out the door.

"They bout to have a orgy." Jin said making me eyes get wide.

"-oop." I said and started laughing. I closed the door and put the little blind fold on it.

"Okay, Taehyung, Jimin, J-Hope. Line up your chairs right here. And stay there." I said. And they started connecting the music.

"Okay?" Taehyung said laughing, confused on what the hell was even going on.

I sighed and laid on the floor. I only did this for the girls. They said the boys haven't been playing them that much attention. So, this was their attempt at getting their attention. And it was working. Not only for them, but for me. But Taehyung is always paying me attention

Even when I don't fucking want the attention.

"What were you trying to do?" Taehyung asked leaning over me.

"Just trying to help the girls get their attention." I said smiling. I do what I have to do, to help my girls out. You know?

"You got someone else's attention too." He said winking at me. I knew exactly who's attention I got.

Yoongi Y/N POV

"Bebeeeeeeeee!" I yelled for Yoongi as he was making beats in the basement. He came running upstairs.

"Yes?" He answered. He used to not answer at all. Until I started yelling at him about it. So now be comes running making sure he answers me. Which is what I like.

"I have a dance." I said smiling.

"You interrupted my special time of making beats for a dance?" He asked smirking a little.

"Yes." I said nodding.

"Goodnees." He said sighing.

"Just come on and watch me dance." I said smiling pulling his arm. I dragged him to the room in between the dining room and the living room. Since there is a big floor right there. He sat in the step putting his arm back.

I turned the music on my phone and got into position.

After I finished I looked at him for approval. And he looked surprised.

"Well goddamn. Come here, and let me see you twerk a little up close." He said winking making me roll my eyes.

"Oh, no. I interrupted your special time of making beats." I said quoting him. He got up and looked down at me.

"I wasn't asking. It was a order." He said. He had me so whipped I jumped and he picked me up.

"How close do you wanna see it?" I asked him. He licked his lips and took me upstairs.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this.

Check out my other works. Smuts. and my completed story Spilled Milk 1. And I am writing Spilled Milk 2.

Don't forget to request people, or scenarios, and I will bring them to life. And give you a shout out.

Love you!😗😗😗😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 299 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...
316K 4K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
671K 8.9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...
432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...