Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

By LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... More

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 20: Yesterday
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?
Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

Chapter 12: Complicated feelings

2.6K 111 44
By LisaP2000

It was Ten's birthday.
The dreamies and members of NCT U came together to celebrate Ten's big day, while the members of 127 were busy.

They started a Vlive and Jisung and Jeno had prepared a surprise for Ten.

They danced to "Baby don't stop".

And how they danced to it.

Chenle was in awe.

His heart started beating faster.
This was not his cute little Jisungie. This Jisung seemed older.
Still cute. But also hot.

"Wait what? Chenle think straight.", Chenle told himself.

This Jisung kind of scared him. Because his stomach got all weird and his breathing hitched up.

This was the same Jisung, he met a few days ago during dance practice, when Jisung was down.

He looked in his eyes and he knew they were so close to kiss.

But Chenle got panicked. Real panicked.

Because he wanted to kiss Jisung so bad.

But he knew, Jisung didn't feel the same. How could he? Chenle is just Chenle.
Jisung's best friend.

So he did the only thing, that came to his mind that time. He laughed.

He wasn't out of breath that time, because he laughed so much. The laugh was fake, just a masquerade to stop the intense moment.
He was out of breath, because Jisung was so close.
Too close for his own good.

And Chenle wanted the kiss so badly. But no, Jisung didn't feel the same, he repeated to himself.

And also all the members were around them. Things would have gone too complicated and messed up, so Chenle had to stop Jisung.

Some nights he regretted it, some nights he thought, he had done the right thing and some nights he just craved for Jisung.

But he knew, he couldn't go to him. Not that Jisung wouldn't welcome him with open arms. No, Jisung would. Of course he would. He was his best friend and he cared for him.

But Chenle feared, if he would sleep while cuddling with Jisung, he might do something, he will regret.

And maybe he would loose Jisung because of that.

And he couldn't loose Jisung. He needed Jisung. The one, who was always there for him and made him laugh.

His best friend.

When did these words got so bitter?

And here was Jisung dancing to "Baby don't stop" and looking so so good.

"Chenle, focus. You are on Vlive", he told himself and came back to his senses.

He joined the others, who were dancing with Ten, Jisung and Jeno. They had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. It was a happy day.

But Chenle got a weird feeling, when he saw Ten hugging Jisung so tight. He felt a little bit....sad?

"Oh come on, Chenle. This is getting ridiculous.", he spoke to himself again.

After some time and more laughing they ended the vlive and ate some cake.

Chenle smiled at Jisung, who was surrounded by the others, who were praising his dance.

Jisung was a really good dancer. Chenle sighed.
Why did everything had to become so complicated?

Sometimes Jisung glanced back. Smiling at Chenle, trying to cheer him up. He asked himself, why Chenle is so down today? He became distant, Jisung realized. Especially in the night, when he would hear Chenle crying in his sleep, having a nightmare and not coming to Jisung.

Jisung tried his best to not jump out of his bed and run to Chenle to comfort him. But he thought, when Chenle didn't come to him, he has his reasons. And he had to accept them, even when he didn't knew, what they were. And even when his heart broke every time he would hear one of Chenle's sobs.

Because he trusts Chenle and his decisions. Even tho they break his heart sometimes.

But this night he couldn't bear it anymore.

Chenle was down the whole day and even tho he tried to cover it up with a fake smile, Jisung knew him better.

He tried to talk to him after dinner, but Chenle just shrugged him off, saying "it is nothing".

Jisung didn't believe a word, but he thought that not further pushing Chenle is the best decision.

But when he heard Chenle crying again in the middle of the night, he had enough.

He got out of his bed and went to Chenle's.

He got under Chenle's duvet and wrapped his arms around Chenle, pulling him close.

Chenle, who was lying with his back in Jisung's direction, gasped.
He didn't expected Jisung to come. He thought, the other boy was deep asleep and wouldn't hear his crying.

"Stop crying", Jisung whispered and kissed Chenle's hair.

Chenle calmed down like he always did, when he was in Jisung's arms. But on the other side, his heart did everything but calming down. Instead it started beating even faster.

Chenle felt Jisung's breath on his nape and he took a deep breath.

"Chenle. Turn around and look at me.", Jisung said in a deep voice, which led to Chenle doing what he asked for.

Chenle gulped, when he realized how close Jisung was.

"Better?", Jisung asked, who noticed Chenle's now steady breath.

Chenle nodded and hid his face in Jisung's neck, which made Jisung chuckle.

"You are really cute, do you know that?", Jisung asked and Chenle's breath hitched up.

"N-no am not. You are lying.", Chenle shook his head, which was still in the crook of Jisung's neck.

"No, I would never lie to you. You know that", Jisung almost said accusing.

"Jisung, why did you came to my bed?", Chenle asked, slowly backing away from Jisung.

"Jisung? Chenle, what is wrong? I have the feeling that I am loosing you. You don't call me Jisungie anymore. You don't be at my side so often, like you used to. And most importantly, you don't come to me, when you obviously have sleepness nights full of tears. Do you hate me now?"

"No, no", Chenle hurried to say. "Of course, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. God Jisung, please don't leave me. No matter what happens, okay? You are too important to me. Okay? Please, Jisung, please. Even if I am like this, please just stay at my side.", Chenle kept on rambling and Jisung needed to stop him.

And since his head didn't come up with a better idea, he did what he did.

He gave Chenle a really quick and short peck on his lips.

Although the peck didn't last longer than a second, the butterflies in Chenle's stomach were going crazy.

"W-what are you doing?", Chenle looked at Jisung confused, but also shocked. And kind of....scared?

"I tried to calm you down, I was afraid you would get into a panic attack.", Jisung answered calmly, not even the slightest affected by his own actions. At least this was what it seemed like.

"And you think kissing me would calm me down?", Chenle whisper-screamed, careful not to wake his hyungs.

"Yes. And seems like it worked.", Jisung smirked.

"You-you are really unbelievable, Park Jisung.", Chenle pointed an accusing finger at Jisung. "You can't just go around and kiss people. That is not okay, and-and....How-how dare you-"

"Will you stop talking or should I kiss you again?", Jisung raised a brow.

Chenle instantly blushed.
"I-I will-", but Chenle gave up. He sighed deeply and looked in Jisung's eyes.

Jisung smiled at him.

"Good. Now let's sleep."

And without another word, Chenle was in Jisung's arms again, his cheek on Jisung's chest.

And after a few minutes, Chenle was asleep. Feeling like home in Jisung's arms. Safe and comfortable. And he finally slept through the whole night again, without waking up because of a nightmare.

And after Jisung was sure that Chenle was deep asleep in his arms, he also closed his eyes, after one final peck to Chenle's hair.

A/n: Can we talk about the fact, how much I love Jeno's and Jisung's matching outfits?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 522 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...
67.5K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
17.3K 402 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
121K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...