Toxic Love (Completed)

By Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... More

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 13:Nightmare
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex
Chapter 17:Joey
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 22: I Need Help

70 4 0
By Vicky_9872

Xander's POV

I know what you must think of me, I'm a monster. I'm a selfish piece of shit. I did something so horrible and disgusting that I can't even believe I could do something like that.

Yes, I may have killed people. I may have tortured and let other's rape. But I have never in my life, done that to somebody. I guess somewhere in my heart, my dark heart, I felt awful for what I did.

But right now, I dind't blame myself for it, nor did I blame Megan. She was somewhat innocent. Maybe she did urge me into doing it to her, but she didn't deserve to be raped. She is going to hate me forever. She truly deserved the smacks I gave her, but that's all.

I lost control. I needed someone to blame. Someone who had a part in this. And I knew exactly who was to blame for all of this. The one reason that this started.

Candy...

I hated her, she destoryed what little I had with Megan. Just because she was jealous. What a selfish fucking bitch...Candy has caused me enough pain and stress over the past week, that maybe it's time to end her for good.

She's not even that fucking useful in the first place.

After thinking the plan over, I go to my office to find a naked Candy sitting on my desk with her phone out. I cough to let her know that I have entered the room.

Her eyes instantly shoot up from the phone and she smirks. "Did you give that fucking bitch a few good smacks?" She asked me as she hopped off the desk and walked toward me. "I did more than that. And to be honest...I regret it." I told her and her smirk instantly dropped into a frown.

"The big bad Xander regrets hitting some bitch? That's new..." She said before taking my hand into hers and leading me to my seat. I took a seat on my chair and she climbed on top of me.

"Tell me, Xander, what did you do to that bitch?" She asked me as she moved her fingers down to her clit. Does this turn her on?

"You want to know what I did to her?" I seductively asked Candy.

Candy nodded as she started to play with her self. I move my hand up her chest and around her neck tightening my grip. She moans out as she thinks I'm playing.

"I smacked her about 5 times," I said slowly as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Then?" she moaned out. "I tied her to the bed and raped her," I said as I finally started to squeeze on her neck not allowing any oxygen to flow through.

She instantly puts both of her hands around mine and begs me to stop crying out. But I only get more aggressive by standing up and shoving her onto hte desk. "I'm done with your bullshit Carrie," I said.

Carrie was Candy's real name.

She knew she was in trouble when I used her real name. I reached into my waistband and pulled out my gun before putting in on her temple. She tried to scream but I only gripped harder making her whimper.

"I've always hated you," I said before pulling the trigger.

I called my men in after to tell them to dispose of the body. Once Candy's body as gone nad the mess was cleaned up and sat down into my chair and closed my eyes.

I hated myself right now, not because of me killing Candy. But because I really, really, hurt Megan. I know she will never forgive me. She will never let me make this up to her. Maybe it's best if I just forget about her. I know I wanted her to be my queen.

And that will happen in time, but I've done too much to her. I've been too kind, but I've also gotten pretty violent with her, to be honest. Some things I've done to her, whether you believe it or not, I do regret doing. And raping her is on the top of hte fucking list. I've fucked her life up pretty badly. I've had men kill her family and dispose of the bodies. I brought her brother's skull here and showed it to her.

I tortured her, I don't even know why she is even still here. I know she is fighting, maybe one day she will fight hard enough to finally escape. Megan to escape me in two ways.

1. she can somehow find a way out of hte house and escape. but she has hte chance to be hunted down and killed.

2. she can kill herself. most of my slaves do that. they can't stand the pain so they just end their lives because they know that if they tried to escape and if they made it, they would be hunted down, captured, tortured, and killed.

I know Megan sees me as a monster. And I know I'm one. It's hard to be something different. I've grown up being a monster. I've killed so many since I was young. I stood by my parents when they did horrible things. I can't seem to escape the darkness the sounds me and this hectic world I live in.

Megan's POV

It's now been a good 2 hours since I woke up and found out what Xander did. I'm horrified to even see him again, this whole incident is just making me want to escape this hell even more. It makes me want to get up and run as far and as fast as I can. I don't care how long or how hard it will be, I will keep running.

My entire body hurt. The more I inspected my body, the more damage I saw. I saw bruises and marks all over me. I neede help.

And I instantly thought of the perfect person to help me.

Joey...

My only true friend right now. He's the only person who will listen to me. I swing my legs out of hte bed and I feel the pain hitting me.

Damn, this hurts more than when Candy hit me in the ribs.

I instantly think something is wrong, that's because the last guy who raped me, it dind't hurt this bad after. Xander must have done some damage. maybe joey can look at me or another doctor. My insides hurt like hell and I don't know what to do.

As I made my way down to the basement my body continued to hurt like hell, I also got many looks from Xander's men. As soon as they saw me their eyes opened wider. They could probably see the bruises and the marks I had on my body.

I guess they knew on somewhat had happened to me, as soon as they saw me look towards them, the looked to the ground or elsewhere.

But, right before I could even make my way down the stairs, I heard the monster's voice behind me.

"Megan?" I heard him ask me. I dind't want to reply, I didn't want to say anything, I just wanted him to go away. I turned around, I also didn't want to get in trouble and have a repeat of what just happened.

I knew that I was lucky that Xander knocked me out, but I know next time he won't be as nice.

Next Time...

Will there even be a next time?

"Can I help you, Boss?" I asked him. I wasn't supposed to call him Xander, I knew that. But it was only around his men, and right now, they were all over the place, and in the room, I was in right now, there were about 2 of them in the room with us. Xander turned around and looked at the men.

"Out," Xander instructed them and both of them left closing the doors behind them. "Now, no more with the boss shit. I want to talk to you." Xander said. I looked at the ground.

Is he going to tell me that he doesn't regret it and that the rape was my fault? My guess is that is what ti going to happen, Xander doesn't care about me, he doesn't care if he hurts me, as long as he gets what he wants. And that's what he got. Last night he took what little I had left, my pride. I thought I lost it, but I didn't.

Now I did. I'm all alone right now, the closest thing I have is Joey, and I need him right now.

"What would you like to talk to me about?" I asked Xander. "I want to explain and talk to you about what happened," Xander told me. I shook my head. "Xander, can we please do this later?" I asked him.

"Megan, please. Let me talk to you." Xander begged me. I looked into his eyes, the rage was gone and they were now filled with silence. "Just make it quick. I need to go get myself check out." I told him. "You do?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Fine, let's go speak while they check you out. I want to make sure you are okay." Xander said.

Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying the book!

A lot fo you guys seem to hate Xander now. He is a truly bad person. Xander is very bipolar so he may seem very nice at one-second then switch into very aggressive the next. So please don't expect him to just change! Also, I only have one question.

Team Xander or Team Joey?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
6.7K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
209 1 29
"You're disgusting. You're filth. Nothing but a cum rag. How does it feel being at the lowest of the low?" ~~~~~~~~ He's her worst nightmare The Devi...
936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...