Identity V x Reader One-shots...

By redlaserartist

this game is now my life. I take requests but no lemons. I will do mostly normal, fluff, and angst, but proba... More

Request page!
<3 Aesop x reader
<3 Emma x Reader
:D Michiko x Female Reader
(SPECIAL) :D Robbie x Dream Witch servant (slight x reader)
<3 Norton x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader
my schedule for about when I update
<3 Luchino x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader greek mythology Part 2
Yandere Aesop x Reader
:D Wu Chang x Reader
Platonic Soul Weaver x Reader
<3 Norton x Reader
Yandere Aesop x reader part 2
Jose x Reader
<3 Eli x Reader
Platonic Mad Eye x teen reader
Joseph x Reader
(Platonic) Little Brother Robbie x Big Sister Reader
<3 Wu Chang x reader
Experienced Huntsman
;-; Joseph x reader part 2
<3 Naib x Reader
help please (and update)
Aesop x Reader x Eli <3
Special: Joseph x Hanaki reader x Aesop
Jack X reader <3
Jose x Reader part 2 <3
Mike Cocoa Bean x Reader FLUFF
requests closed and a/n
💵Emergency commissions!!!💵🎨
Luchino x Reader fluff
<3 Joseph x Reader
Lucky guy x reader :D
Victor x reader fluff
important information
Okay, really sorry
Axe boy x Child reader angst to fluff
Margaretha x reader fluff
Naib x reader fluff
Eli x Reader fluff
Eli x Reader x Aesop part 2 fluff
Headcanons!!!!!
Need help with inspiration
yandere Joseph x reader
Aesop x Reader x Norton Angst to fluff

<3 Joseph x reader x Aesop

4.9K 142 124
By redlaserartist

requested by: ChildishPortanglish

sorry I couldn't do a lemon, so here is a fluff <3 <3

Clarification: I feel like costumes affect the personalities, and Aesop is still anxious in his exorcist costume, but more cold and confident

Okay also I have a similar situation to some other one-shots that I thought would fit

___________________________________________

The new game season has started, and a few people got new costumes. This included y/n. True to the gothic black and red theme, y/n got a black lolita-like dress with a black lace headband and roses that had small devil horns on it. The outfit also came with long black thigh high socks with little red bows at the top. She also had a small pointed tail, like a demon.

(Sorry if you don't like the outfit I just live for lolita clothing)

(Also the image has no horns, imagine the horns please)

In the theme of things, everyone chose to wear matching outfits. Today's match consisted of Victor in his latest outfit, Kevin in his latest outfit, (the season 9 ones) and Aesop in his exorcist outfit, as well as y/n in her new outfit. 

The girl drummed her fingers lightly on the table as she waited for everyone to prepare. To be honest, she was slightly nervous. It happened every time she and Aesop were in a match together. She was so anxious to mess up or do something to make the embalmer upset that she ended up usually hurting herself.  

A gentle hand rested on her shoulder as she sighed once more. Turning her head, she saw Victor, the postman. He was new to the manor, but the two quickly became friends and even formed a sort of brother-sister bond together. She looked up at him then down to the table where he passed a note.

"U ok?" it read. She looked back to him and forced a small smile, nodding. He frowned slightly, wrapping an arm around her for a quick side hug. She hummed and smiled more at him, which he returned. 

Aesop watched the two from out of the corner of his eyes, angered slightly, though he didn't know why. He huffed and continued sorting through his make up box, albeit a little roughly. 

"What's up with you?" Kevin whispered, leaning closer to the embalmer. Aesop leaned more away. 

"Nothing." He curtly replied and snapped his briefcase shut, placing it back on the ground beside him. Kevin chuckled lowly.

"Oh, I beg to differ," he said "seems you got love trouble." He smirked. Aesop looked at him incredulously, causing the cowboy to laugh again.

"Boy, I know a thing or about love," he leaned closer once more, speaking lowly and quietly "and you sure have on your hands some jealousy. I've seen you eyin' miss y/n for a long time now-"

He was cut off by a blade between his fingers on the table. The poor cowboy yipped and yanked his hand back, holding it defensively. Aesop had grabbed one of the blades from his belt and slammed it into the table in between Kevin's fingers to get him to leave him alone. The other two members of the table turned their gaze to the commotion and Aesop huffed, prying the knife from the oak table and placing it back in the belt before crossing his arms and leaning back. 

The room dimmed and the survivors prepared for the match ahead of them. 

____________________________________

y/n opened her e/c eyes to the dimly lit room filled with gurneys. She looked around, eyes flitting back and forth and tail swishing methodically. She spotted a cipher nearby and scrambled over the gurneys to get to it. 

Her fingers swept across the keyboard as she kept her eyes and ears out for any movement or calibration. A loud bark startled y/n as she missed a calibration, throwing her arms in front of her face to protect it from the electricity. 

She lowered them and looked around before feeling a tug at her dress. Victor's dog had found her and was tugging her dress. It must have been the source of the bark. She pouted and furrowed her brows at the dog, gently removing it from her dress and giving it a pat. Soft footsteps were heard and in came Victor out of breath. When he found his dog, a wave of relief swept over him. He approached the two, crouching down to pet the animal. 

"We should leave this area," y/n said to Victor and began to head away from the area with him tailing behind "your dog had let out a loud bark and I missed a calibration." The two continued together for a bit before Victor split off to find a cipher on his own. 

y/n continued and found the yellow outline of the cipher just around the corner. Perfect! She hurriedly rounded the corner to find there was someone working on the cipher already. 

Aesop looked up and stopped decoding when she rounded the corner, fingers hovering over the keyboard as the two stared down at each other. 

"Ah," y/n piped up nervously, "I'm sorry, I'll let you-"

"No. Stay." Aesop cut in, almost forcefully, before turning back to decoding. He understood that her being there would debuff him, but he didn't really care. He saw out of the corner of his eye y/n approach cautiously before working beside him. He stole another glance up, looking through his lashes to observe her. The way she worked, how she tended to breathe shallowly through her mouth while concentrating, the way her eyelashes fluttered shut for a brief moment when she blinked, the small smile that graced her lips when she completed a calibration, the faint beat of her heart as it...

He stopped and looked down. His heart was speeding up as well with the telltale faint purple glow. Without missing a beat, he grabbed y/n's arm swiftly and pulled her into the nearest locker, shutting the door quietly. The space warranted both being pressed against each other, but neither was worried about that at the moment as they listened to their hearts speed up. Aesop being taller, was able to look through the slots in the door. He watched as the hunter entered the room.

It was Joseph, and he was in his newest, vampire skin. He stopped in the room, head turning side to side as he inspected the area for any evidence of life. With a sigh, he briskly walked to a camera in the corner of the room and took a picture before leaving and entering the camera world.

Aesop slowly opened the door, pulling y/n out when he deemed it safe and pulling her away from the site. They ran in silence as Aesop took her to an area as far away from the area they were in as possible. y/n took notice of her small hand nestled in his larger, gloved one, and blushed a bit. Once they reached another cipher and began to work, she spoke up.

"U-um, thank you for helping me back there." She stuttered slightly. Aesop just hummed in response as he typed away, slightly discouraging the female. A bell sounded and the two took notice that their photo-selves were found and the photo world was almost up. Aesop cursed under his breath but stayed typing away until the world closed abruptly. 

Aesop had fallen, incapacitated, and y/n was just hurt. She rushed to help out her companion when she fell to her knees at a sudden sharp pain and wooziness came over her. She brought a hand up to the source, which was now bleeding profusely. She sucked in a breath as her skin came in contact with the wound. 

But being the only two around, she did her best to heal the embalmer. Once he was up, he refused any more healing, which confused y/n. He took her hand and pulled it away from her neck. Two puncture wounds had adorned her neck. Aesop bristled immediately and let out a low growl at the sight.

"That goddamn..." he muttered angrily, a fire in his eyes. He opened his suitcase, grabbing a roll of gauze and wrapping it around the area. "This should hold it for now." He said before continuing to heal her back to full health, finally letting her do the same to him when he was done. 

She subconsciously brought her hand back up to her bandaged neck, the dull throb of the wound everpresent. Aesop noticed and took her hand, pulling it down.

"Leave it be." He said quietly, holding her hand and squeezing it a bit. He let go and continued working on the cipher, which was nearly done, finishing it in about 15 seconds. He took her hand again, gently pulling her in the direction of another cipher. 

A cry rang out from nearby. Victor had been hit and incapacitated. y/n attempted to go to him and help, but Aesop pulled her back.

"Kevin can help him, we need to work on decoding." He said firmly, pulling her along. She frowned, furrowing her brows, but followed the embalmer to the next cipher nearby. They began to work fervently as Kevin went to save the postman. 

The photo world was opened up again, much to the two's surprise. A camera sat nearby them. Aesop stopped and grabbed her arm again.

"We need to leav-" he started before Joseph came back into the real world, grabbing the female from behind. 

"Going so soon?" He said lowly, hugging y/n from the back and resting his chin on her head. In surprise, Aesop let go. y/n began to struggle, wriggling around and trying to break free. Joseph smirked and held her tighter, restricting any movement. He brought his face down to her neck, frowning at the bandages. He sighed.

"I go through the trouble to show the rest you are mine and you cover it up?" He said quietly, breathing against the bandages. Aesop furrowed his brow, clutching his briefcase tighter, knuckles turning white. 

He reached to his belt, grabbing a vial, and threw it at Joseph and y/n's feet. Joseph raised an eyebrow as the liquid glowed and moved and various directions, forming a circle with intricate symbols around them. The outward circle shined brighter, creating an area of light. 

y/n let out a cry of agony and began to writhe more in Joseph's arms. He switched from his cold persona to one of more caring. 

"What? What's wrong?!" He worriedly asked. Aesop ran into the circle upset. 

"That was supposed to get you!" He hissed at the Vampiric photographer. "Why is she..." 

"I'm a vampire! Not a demon!" He yelled as Aesop tried to call off the effect. "SHE has the demon skin here! You only hurt her with your idiotic exorcism tactics! Tu es un imbécile!" Aesop shot his a glare, continuing his work to end the circle. 

The circle dimmed then vanished, as y/n's body relaxed and Aesop brought her closer, holding her reassuringly as she let out a shaky breath. Joseph knelt down beside them. y/n opened her eyes. 

"Are you alright?" Aesop asked worriedly, holding her cheek in one of his hands. She nodded.

"I just feel drained..." she mumbled, relaxing into his touch. He lifted her up to bring her to a nearby bench. Joseph followed behind. Aesop sat her down, sitting beside her and leaning her head on his shoulder. Joseph took the seat on the other side of y/n.

"What are you doing." Aesop said lowly as the h/c survivor drifted off to sleep. 

"I am not just going to leave her with you unsupervised." He snapped back before smirking again. "Who knows when you will try to exorcise her again?" He slipped his arm protectively around her waist. Aesop growled and held her hand tighter. 

She fell asleep between two... interesting... characters who loved her very much.

______________________

Bonus:

The two males jerked up from their rest as a voice cleared in front of them. 

Victor stood with his hands angrily crossed, gesturing towards the sleeping girl in between them. 

"Oh," Joseph said, looking down at her. "Don't worry, nothing happened." 

Victor raised an eyebrow as Joseph and Aesop shared a glance of fear.

_________________________

about 2060 words. Shorter but sweet. 

Next: Naib x Reader fluff

after: Aesop x reader x Eli fluff

after: Jack x reader fluff

After: part 2 of Jose x reader

After: Mike x reader

After: Luchino x reader fluff

After: Joseph x reader fluff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.2K 21
Well, the title says everything^^' I accept requests (no character x character!) I don't own IDV, neither do the arts belong to me! English isn't my...
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
425K 7.6K 200
Another oneshots book open to requests (keep in mind some requests, like gore, may be rejected) But I'm open to any suggestions.
55.9K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!