Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Author's Note
Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
Prologue
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 32♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 35♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 48♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

♟Chapter 33♟

4.1K 163 20
By Yummychocochick

BELLA

I jerked forward as soon as I said those words. My feet drifted to the front of me and before I could comprehend what was going on, radiant light surrounded me.

Someone was controlling my transition. That much I knew.

The bright light entered my eyes causing me to squeeze them shut.

I felt my feet lightly landed to the ground. I blinked my eyes rapidly before opening them.

I gazed around myself in surprise. I was back to Emmanuel Forts. And this time there were no deadly looking creatures.

"Finally discovered that you are Amanda?" Anna asked. I stared at her in disbelief.

"You transitioned me?" I stared at her in awe. She could now perform hocus-pocus.

I recalled each and every moment with her when she was small.

Me and her singing together -- torturing Leonardo with cinnamon rolls -- interrupting the supernatural union meetings successfully with full of pranks.

She nodded her head smiling proudly on herself. However, a smirk replaced her smile.

"You've gotta get exposed now, Hermana." She said it in a sing sung tone and the white belt around us disappeared. "My king, here you have your prey."

King?

As soon as she said, claps echoed around the empty fort room.

"Well done, Lisa, well done."

My shoulder tensed.

I dreaded this voice from the bottom of my heart.

I clenched my hands in fists as soon as I saw the betrayer. The one who destroyed every soul's life. The man who was a success in crushing my mate's trust. 

The being who killed my mate and me.

The monster of this supernatural world. The creature made of pure greed.

Draco.

"Well, Well, Well. Look who is here." I glared at him and tried to move from my place but I felt rooted to the ground. Hatred and anger filled my burning gaze. "Finally, The great queen, Amanda." I huffed. "Oops, The ex-queen." He turned his head to look at Anna. "Right, my queen?"

My eyes widened in surprise. Anna was a Queen?

How? How was that possible? Were they mates? Or...

"You're always right, my king." Compulsion?

He smirked and looked at me with disdain.

"I'm sure you must have connected with Alpha Leonardo through the mind link." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "It's Alpha Xanthos now." He slapped his forehead. "I'm still in the past. Now I have to come to the present." I struggle to move from the place I was standing to strangle him to death but I couldn't. 

His tone and voice irritated me to the core.

"I also know that he would be coming in search of you. That to here, to this underworld." He pouted. "But he wouldn't come for me." I wanted to puke at the way he was making faces which were supposed to be cute. "However, I would make him come for me." He paused. "As well as for you."

Anna chuckled. "Two in one go."

I looked at her with betrayal written all over my face. She freaking backstabbed me by showing as though she was helping me!

She wasn't the small Anna that I knew before. She would be a hundred years bigger than me. How did I expect her to help me?

I kept my mouth shut even though I wanted to yell at them. I wouldn't get a chance to survive if I would badmouth. Two immortals versus one mortal is an unfair game.

I tried to raise one of my eyebrows at Draco but instead, I raised my two eyebrows up. My mouth formed a straight line before I spoke.

"What are you planning to do with me now?" He smirked.

"To give you to the scavenges to savour you."

"It was funny." I feign chuckled.

"Why don't we keep her in the dungeon till Leonard-- I mean Xanthos reaches here?" I glared at him. "What do you say, Anna?" She stiffened slightly but instantly relaxed.

"I say yes." She answered robotically.

Something wasn't right.

"Escort her to her sweet home." He smiled one of his fake smiles.

I seriously hate this being. Who created him?

Anna wrapped her arm around my arm and jerked me backwards.

Were they seriously going to put me in a dungeon?

"As you say, my king." He winked at her.

"Meet me after dropping her there, sweetheart." I scrunched my nose.

She bowed her head before jerking me forward.

"Calm down. You needn't push me!"

"Why should I listen to what you say, hermana?" We started walking.

Ok, I wasn't walking but getting half dragged.

"Because I'm your sister." She rolled her eyes.

"Anna? In four hundred years you really changed into this? A girl made for pure desires?"

She didn't answer and kept walking while 'escorting' me. She opened the rusty gate that was visible to my sight. Walls surrounded us which was covered with grease and the unpleasant smell hit my nose.

Growls and howls echoed around me as we kept walking.

"Orontio na okamma!"
(Smell around)

The room fell silent when a female voice shouted those words. The language of Angels: Sinthila.

I understood what she said. I remember myself learning different languages in order to become the Queen who could help even those who didn't know the common language.

"Lelequwe queen Amanda epundo!"
(Queen Amanda is coming)

All howled but stopped when a loud growl came out of Anna's mouth.

Wasn't she a witch? How was she growling?

"Keep your mouths shut!"

"Rude," I whispered. The dim firelight that was lit around enabled me to detect what was placed where.

She whirled around to slap me but before she could I encircled my fingers around her wrist and shook my head.

"What you're doing is wrong, Anna." I hesitated to say the next few words. "A queen shouldn't be what you're being right now."

"It's queen Annalisa for you, human." She sneered. She wriggled her hand wrist to get her hand out of my grip. When I didn't leave her hand, my fingertips started to simmer.

I cried out in pain and instantly let go of her wrist. I gripped my hand as it continued to heat up.

"Don't you there disobey me, hermana or the consequence that you would be needing to face would be much worse than this."

With a snap of her fingers, she opened the cell's opening and pushed me inside before locking it.

"Enjoy, hermana!" She exclaimed. "Also, people wouldn't disturb you with questions or praises as they could no longer smell you." She yelled, "There is no Amanda here! I guess the overdose of blood as spoiled your nose sense." With that, she turned around and walked away.

She has turned more bitcher than Vanessa.

The smell of blood entered my nose. My body started to sweat because of the lack of wind in the cell.

Some coughed from beside me. I turned my neck to my side to look at that person or creature.

I was shocked when I saw a girl with bright green hair and red eyes.

Which clan did she belong to?

Blue coloured liquid spilt out of her mouth.

Blue blood?

"You smell like a mortal." Was the first word she uttered when she saw me staring at her.

"Of course I'm a mortal and you look unique."

"Oh, really? I thought I looked like you." She huffed.

"Umm, I meant that I have never seen a creature with the physical appearance as yours."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I'm a hybrid." She coughed the blue liquid again.

I tore the bottom of my shirt which was partially wet because of my sweat and handed it to her. She stared at me as if I was gone crazy.

"What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Wipe your mouth?"

"Oh." She took it from my hands and rubbed it against her mouth. 

"What--"

"The thing that I'm spitting out is the venom they inserted in me. However, my body rejected it." I frowned.

"Why are they treating you and the others inside here like that? What did you all do to come here? What did you do--"

"Calm down, mortal--"

"Bella,"

"Okay, Calm down Bella. I know you're curious. We all here belong to different clans and each clan is protesting against the union to get out of power which has to lead us here."

"You too?"

She shook her head. "I'm here because I'm a hybrid."

"Of which two creatures?"

"A vampire and a witch." She turned to the front and wiped her nose. "I want this all to come to an end." She grumbled.

My cell buddy had the same thoughts as mine which was favorable.

"This will soon come to an end. Don't worry. And you know why?"

She shook her head.

"We're on our way."

A/N

How many chapters more do you think would be good?

'Leonardo' now hit #2 in human mate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 11.4K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
189K 10.1K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
161 18 16
In a world where power and dominance reign, Alpha Leonardo is a notorious and feared leader of a powerful werewolf pack. He exudes strength, charisma...
734 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...