The Third Sparda (HighSchool...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Devil May Cry
Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy
Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement
Chapter 4: The Holy Sisters
Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking
Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger
Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?
Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)
Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Pools and Visits
Chapter 9: Parents Day
Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole
Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)
Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
Chapter 13: Battle with a God
Chapter 14: Training and Saving
Chapter 15: True Power
Shin's Note
Chapter OVA: I was never for you
Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto
Chapter 17: Kyoto Tour
Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction
Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble
Chapter 20: A Demon what?!
Chapter 21: Lights, Camera.. wait, WTF is this?!
Chapter 22: Last day in Heat
Chapter 23: Gremory vs Bael (Finale)

Christmas Special

6.7K 131 87
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

The ORC members are the Y/n's house, decorating it for the Christmas party.

Rias: "Kiba, please help Issei and Asia with the balloons."

 Kiba: "Yes President."

Rias: "Come on Akeno, help me with the tables."

Akeno: "Sure Rias."

The two of them starts decorating the table while Rossweisse, Patty and Nina are in the kitchen preparing the food.

Kyrie: "Nero, can you help me with the gifts?"

Nero: "Sure."

Kyrie: "Let's put them under the tree."

They move all the presents under the tree while Nico is playing with the kids from the orphanage.

Nero: "Nico what the hell?! I told you don't chase the kids with my sword!"

Nico: "Aw.... If I use the Devil Breaker to chase them, it might explode and hurt them."

Nero: "So you plan to chase with a sword that could cut them in half?!"

Nico: "Your no fun."

Xenovia: "Hey, has anyone seen Y/n?"

Irina: "Yeah. I haven't seem him yet."

Lady: "Y/n said that he'll finish the job and come at the party later."

Xenovia: "I wonder what kind of job he's at right now."

Ahri: "I'm sure he'll be fine. Come on let's finished this so we can change."

All of them continue on what they're doing. Ahri is sneaking on the door, trying to hang the mistletoe. She then cast a spell to hide the mistletoe for now and will be waiting for the right time.

Kuroka(Whisper): *Giggle*"I see what you did there.~"

Meanwhile with Y/n. He's still on a job, killing some stray Devils.

Y/n: "Can't just these guys give me a break? I'm gonna be late at the party."

He said while shooting some of the magic heading towards him and dodging them.

Stray1: "Just leave us alone and Die!"

Y/n: "I would do that if all of you didn't kill the caller! Now I don't have any bonus!"

He jump high and did a rainstorm with his guns. Some of the stray where able to jump out of the way while some turned into Swiss Cheese. Some of the Stray tried to fly out of there while a Red Spectral blade appeared in front of them and pierced into their stomach.

Y/n: "I don't think so."

He summon Yamato and did a Rapid Slash while summoning a blue Spectral blade and shoots at them. He then slowly put Yamato back to the sheath and all the Stray with a Spectral Bladed, exploded."

Y/n: "Finally I can go home. I just hope they didn't start it without me."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I walk back to my house and saw that there's many cars park outside.

Y/n: "Looks like everyone's here."

I walk inside the house and saw The Gremory Family, Sitri Family, Hyoudou Family, Azazel, Michael, Lady, Nero, Kyrie, Nico, Some Orphan kids with them, Akeno, Kuroka, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Gasper, Asia, Rossweisse,  Sona's Peerage, Ravel, Lady Phoenix, Yasaka, Kunou, The K/DA and John Wick.

Y/n: "Well I'll be damn. Guess I'm the one who's late."

Rias: "Y/n-kun! You made it!"

Some of the girls are wearing a Christmas attire while some are wearing their regular clothes. And the boys are wearing a Christmas Sweater and some are in the a regular clothes except for John and Sirzechs because they're wearing a suit.

We all started to eat while some are chatting with each other.

Rias: "So how was the Job Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "It was alright, I didn't get any bonus though. Some stray killed him before I could even get it."

Nero: "Well, at least you get paid."

Y/n: "And you didn't?"

Nico: "Nope. The customer ran off after he was done with the job."

Y/n: "Hahahaha! That's why I only accept Cash-up-front!"

Nero: "Cut me some slack man, we're running low on budget."

Y/n: "You know you could always asked me for help."

Nero: "No, I can't do that. That's your earning."

Y/n: "Nero, we're a family, it's only a natural to watch each other's back. And besides, you can't let those kids get hungry."

Nero: "Thanks Y/n, I appreciate it. I really do."

Y/n: "No problem man."

We fist bump and continue eating the food. I look by the couch and see John, Sirzechs and Azazel laughing.

Y/n(Thinking): "Holy Shit. That's the first time I saw John laugh."

I look at the other group and saw Serafall admiring Evelyn, Akali and Kai'sa being the K/DA. I'm trying to find Ahri and saw her talking to Yasaka and Kunou.

I look at the other and saw Saji and Issei drooling to see the girls in a costume. Asia trying to pull Issei away while a girl with blue hair hit Saji in the head, knocking unconscious.

Y/n(Thinking): "Come on Asia, do what she did with Saji."

I saw Rias walking towards me with a plate of Strawberry cake.

Rias: "Here Y/n-kun.~ Say Ah.~"

Y/n: "You don't have to feed me you know."

Rias: "Come on.~ Please....~"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Ah...."

She feed me the strawberry cake and I can feel some glare are looking at us. More like it's going towards Rias.

Rias: "How was it?~"

Y/n: "It was kinda good."

Rias: "Thank you.~ I asked Patty to help me make it."

Patty: "See! I told you he'll like it!"

I walk towards food table and saw a Strawberry Sundae. I grab one and went back to my chair. When I was about to eat it, I saw something weird.

Y/n: "Who made the Sundae?"

Kyrie: "Nico did, Why?"

Y/n: "Just curious."

Time Skip brought to you by

After we all finished eating, it's exchange gift time.

Rias: "It's time for exchange gift everyone!"

Sona: "Seems like everyone is eager to know what they got."

Rias: "Alright everyone. Put your name on a piece of paper and put them here on this bowl so we can start."

I wrote my name on a paper and roll it and put in on the bowl. I saw everyone did the same.

Rias: "I'll get us started. I'll call the first name and you will stand first, then the second name I called will give his/her present to the first name I called. After that, I'll call another name and they will give their gift to the previous person.

She starts to shake the bowl and pick one piece of paper and read it.

Rias: "Please stand up Tsubaki."

She stands up and Rias pick another name on the bowl.

Rias: "Please give your present Kiba."

Y/n: "OOOHHH....~"

That made the two of them blushed a little. Kiba reach into his present and gave it to Tsubaki.

Kiba(Blushed): "M-Merry Christmas T-Tsubaki-san."

Tsubaku(Blushed): "T-Thank you Kiba-kun."

She sits down and open her present and saw it was a Teddy bear with a shield and sword. Rias picked another paper and called someone else and keep doing that until I head my name called.

Rias: "Aw, but I want this. Y/n please give your present to Sona."

I look at Sona who's blushing for some reason and I walk towards her. I reach into my pocket and gave her a card.

Sona: "What's this?"

Y/n: "Read it and find out."

She open her eyes and her eyes went wide and starts to blush again.

Rias: "What is it?"

She went towards her and look at the card and went wide eyes as well.

Sona(Blushed): "I-It's a 100 hour service card from Y/n."

Rias: "Damn it! It should have been mine!"

Issei: "What is it mean?"

Y/n: "It means that Sona is my Master for the whole 100 hours and I will do anything she said."

Ahri: "Aw.~ I wish I was the one who got that."

Y/n: "Anyway Rias, can you continue on the calling."

Rias: *Sigh*"Alright. Please give your gift Xenovia."

She stands up and walk towards me and gave me a medium sized box. I open it and saw that it was full of condoms.

Y/n: "Uh...... Thanks?"

Xenovia: "You can call me if you ever wanna use it."

Y/n: "I'll keep that in mind."

Saji lean over and look at the box and he immediately son in the corner. Issei look at the box too and join Saji in the corner.

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

Some of the guess already went home while some still stay. Ahri is standing by the door frame trying to find Y/n.

Ahri: "Oh Y/n.~ Can you come here for a moment please?~"

Y/n: "Why?"

Ahri: "Just come over, I'll show you something.~"

He stands up from the couch and walk towards Ahri, Kuroka and Koneko look at them while the others did the same.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Ahri pointed her finger up the door frame and Y/n look up and saw a Mistletoe hanging.

Y/n: "What's that?"

Ahri: "Then your about to find out.~"

She grab Y/n's collar and smash their lips together, making everyone wide eyes. Kuroka and Akeno are licking their lips, Issei and Saji are biting the handkerchief their holding while Rias, Sona, Kai'sa, Evelyn, Akali, Rossweisse, Irina and Koneko look very jealous.

All of them can see that Ahri is giving Y/n a very passionate kiss because it's taking them so long.

Akali: "Can you stop now Ahri? There's a line here you know."

She stops kissing him and licked her lips before sitting back to the couch. The next one is Rias and quickly giving Y/n a very deep kiss for ten seconds. After that, more girls having their turn on kissing Y/n.

Y/n(Thinking): "When the fuck did I ever turn into a kissing booth!?"

After all the girls got their wanted kiss from Y/n, he walk up to his room to change his clothes while leaving the others to chat with themselves.

Kiba(Blushed): "D-Do you like my present, Tsubaki-san?"

Tsubaku(Blushed): "Y-Yes Kiba-kun. I love it. Thank you again."

Then they heard some giggling and they saw Rias, Sona along with the others are giggle towards them.

Tsubaki(Blushed): "W-What is it President?"

Sona: *Giggle*"Look up."

The two of them look up and saw a Mistletoe hanging from a a fishing pole that Y/n's holding. The two of them immediately blushed red as Rias's hair.

Y/n: "Come on you two, don't leave me hanging this. Just do it already."

Everyone: "Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it."

The two of them look at each other before closing their eyes and leaning lips at each other. Everyone starts to cheer while some are taking pictures.

Y/n: "Heh, my job here, is done."

Time Skip brought to you by

Rias: "Y/n, where are you going?"

Y/n: "Going out with Sona, she used the coupon I gave her."

That made Rias grew a thick mark on her head but she didn't show it and gave him a fake sweet smile.

Rias: "Okay, have fun."

Y/n: "I was expecting that you'd blow up her house or anything but, oh well."

He walk out of the house and summon Cavaliere and head to Sona's house. Rias, along with Akeno, Kuroka, Ahri, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Koneko are planning on spying Y/n and Sona.

Y/n arrived at Sona's house and saw that it was a little big. She put Cavaliere away and knock on the door and Tsubaki answered.

Tsubaki: "Welcome Y/n. Come on in."

She step aside and let Y/n in.

Tsubaki: "Sona should be ready in a minute. Why don't you sit down first?"

Y/n: "Don't mind if I do. So how was the Mistletoe with Kiba last night?~"

Tsubaki(Blushed): "I-I-It was alright...."

Y/n: "Hehe. Looks like my ship is sailing smoothly.~"

Tsubaki: "Ship?"

Y/n: "Nevermind."

Then Sona walk down on the stairs.

Sona: "Sorry I'm late Y/n."

Y/n: "Holy shit. You look gorgeous."

That made her blushed while Tsubaki smirked. The two of them walk out of the house and Y/n summon Cavaliere and Sona hop on the back.

Tsubaki: "Have fun on the date you two."

Y/n rev up and drive to town.

Sona: "So where do you wanna go?"

Y/n: "I don't know. Anywhere you want. Your my for 100 hours remember?"

Sona: "Then you will do anything I say?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I'm your personal slave."

That made her blushed again and Y/n smirked.

Y/n: "Your planning on taking me to a hotel aren't you?~"

Sona(Blushed): "N-No I'm not!"

Y/n: "Hehe, just kidding. Maybe."

The two of them headed to a restaurant for lunch first. Outside of the restaurant, Rias and the others are looking at Y/n and Sona from the window while They're wearing different kind of disguise.

Rias: "Just what are you planning Sona?"

Xenovia: "They're look like eating lunch first. There's nothing wrong with that."

Ahri: "But why the hell did you gave him a box of condoms last night?"

Xenovia: "I just wanna practice it with Y/n."

Ahri: "Well I don't wanna practice it. I wanna do it raw with him.~"

Kuroka: "Me too.~ I wanna make some cute little kittens with him.~"

Koneko: "Onee-chan!"

Akeno: "Ara-Ara.~ Sorry girls but, I got in line first.~"

Ahri: "It's first come first serve girls.~"

As all of them are arguing, some people walking are staring at them weirdly. Y/n and Sona walk out of the restaurant.

Sona: "That was delicious Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah, I never thought that food here is good. Still they should put some strawberry Sundae on the menu if they want a tip."

Sona: "So where do we go next?"

Y/n: "Anywhere they want, your the boss remember?"

The two of them walk away from the restaurant while Rias and the others are still arguing. Then a police officer walk towards them.

Police: "Excuse me Ladies but, your all causing a scene in public here."

They look around and saw people staring at them while are recording on their phone.

Rias: "R-Right, sorry about that officer."

They look back at the restaurant and saw Y/n and Sona are gone.

Kuroka: "Oh great, we lost them."

Ahri: "It's all your fault that we lost them."

Koneko: "Y/n-senpai went that way."

Rias: "How did you know?"

Koneko: "I saw them walk out earlier."

Xenovia: "Why didn't you tell us?!"

Koneko: "Your all busy arguing with each other."

Rossweisse: "Then let's go!"

The run towards where Koneko pointed at. Then they saw Y/n and Sona walking together while Sona is trying to grab hold Y/n's hand.

Y/n(Whisper): "Don't look behind, Rias and the others are back."

Sona(Whisper): "What are we going to do?"

Y/n(Whisper): "Get the hell out of here."

He carried her bridal style making her blushed and he starts to run away from the others.

Rias: "They noticed us! Quick follow them!"

They run after Y/n and he run into an alley and teleport away. When Rias and the others went to the alley, they saw it was a dead-end.

Ahri: "We need to find them quick!"

Rias: "Let's split up!"

All of them nodded and went on different directions to find them. Y/n then appeared beside the hotel while looking left and right.

Y/n: "Looks like we lost them."

Sona(Blushed): "R-Right."

Then one of the hotel staff walk towards them and handed them a flyer. Sona grab it and immediately turned red when she read it.

Y/n: "What is it?"

He grab the flyer and saw it was a Christmas Discount on the Hotel for couples.

Hotel Staff: "Come on in Sir. We have discount for you and your girlfriend."

Y/n: "Oh she's not my-"

Sona(Blushed): "We'll take it!"

Y/n: "Eh?"

Hotel Staff: "Excellent! Please follow me!"

Sona follow the Hotel Staff while dragging Y/n.

Y/n: "Sona are you sure about this?"

Sona(Blushed): "......"

The Hotel Staff gave them their room key and inside.

Y/n: "Sona..... Are you still intact there?"

She didn't answer him but she just lock the doors and starts taking off her clothes leaving only the underwear.

Sona(Blushed): "Y-You said that I can do whatever I want with you right? And this is one of those."

Y/n: "Alright, screw it."

He starts to take off his clothes too and Sona immediately run towards Y/n, jumping on his arms and smashing their lips into each other.

Rias and the others keep searching for Y/n and Sona but still no luck.

Kuroka: "I wonder where could they be."

Akeno: "Sona really did used the coupon.~ I'm so jealous.~"

Ahri: "Your not the only one you know."

Rossweisse: "Maybe we should just wait for them to get home."

Xenovia: *Sigh*"I guess your right. Maybe we'll have our turn after they got back."

Ahri: "That's not a bad idea.~"

Rias: "Fine, let's go back."

All of them decides to give up and head home and wait.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n: "Damn Sona. I never thought that you'd be like that."

Sona: *Giggle*"Don't tell me that you don't like it.~"

Y/n: "I'm just surprise. Your able to tire me while you keep humping 8 times in a row."

Sona: "It was fun.~ And I could do some more.~"

Y/n: "Woman, I have limitation when it come to this. Can you at least give me a hour break?"

Sona: "No. Because I only have you for 100 hours and every seconds counts.~"

She walk towards Y/n's coat while swinging her ass and still fully naked. She reach into the pocket and grab a pouch containing Vital Stars.

Y/n: "Aw shit. Why the hell did I brought those!?"

She grab one and walk back to the bed.

Sona: "How about we start round nine?~"

She put the Vital Star on her mouth and jump into the bed and kissed Y/n while passing the Vital Star in him.

Sona: "I'm not wasting this one in a life time opportunity.~"

After that, Rias and the others haven't seen Y/n and Sona for 100 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
10.8K 243 9
(What if, in an alternate universe, Mitsuri had a twin brother called Y/N Kanjori?) This is a story about the forgotten brother of The Love Pillar, M...
235K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
40.8K 541 16
Hello everyone this is my first story all images go to their respected owners. As the title sais you died and got reincarnated into another world. wo...