Insatiable (Yandere boys x re...

By LocketOfSecrets

Strange. (Y/n) felt eyes on her back, piercing into her soul, but every time she turned, there was nothing th... More

Chapter 1: Just Another...Day?
Chapter 3: More and More
Chapter 4: Gamer Girl!
Chapter 5: Opening Up
Chapter 6: Sneak Peak
Chapter 7: An Early Scare
Chapter 8: A Change In Plans
Chapter 9: Late!
Chapter 10: Let's Begin, Shall We?
Chapter 11: A Crack In His Mask
Chapter 12: Come On Over?
Chapter 13: Suprise Abduction
Chapter 14: Dance With Me
Chapter 15: What's Your Goal?
Chapter 16: Running Away?
Chapter 17: Frère Jacques
Chapter 18: Fear
Chapter 19: I Want To Kill You
Chapter 20: An Excuse
Chapter 21: Family Dynamic?
Chapter 22: I Want To Know You
Chapter 23: Early Morning Coffee
Chapter 24: Obliged
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: A Guardian
Chapter 27: Journal
Chapter 28: Stalker
Chapter 29: Beg Me
Chapter 30: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 31: His Mother
Chapter 32: A Puppet
Chapter 33: A Wanting Savior
Chapter 34: An Attempt
Chapter 35: True Intentions
Chapter 36: True Natures
Chapter 37: Home, Disturbed Home
Chapter 38: Gravitation
Chapter 39: Small Pushes
Chapter 40: An Attempt To Remedy
Chapter 41: Runs In The Family
Chapter 42: Panacea
Chapter 43: A Disturbing Confession
Chapter 44: Impatient
Chapter 45: Bashful Boy
Chapter 46: Welcome Back
Chapter 47: A Deeply Rooted Fear
Chapter 48: Outside Already?
Chapter 49: An Ill Boy
Chapter 50: A Story Of A Young Boy
Chapter 51: Seal His Fate
Chapter 52: Strange Behaviors
Chapter 53: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 54: Don't Worry
Chapter 55: No More Pain
Chapter 56: Tainting Affections
Chapter 57: I Wish To Tell You
Chapter 58: A Time Long Past
Chapter 59: His Sun Setting
Chapter 60: Sharp Words Cut Deep, Dear
Chapter 61: It's A Deal
Chapter 62: Teasing Isn't A Friendly Game, Highness
Chapter 63: Will You Listen?
Chapter 64: Let's Go Visit Mère
Chapter 65: Change His Heart
Chapter 66: Confined Freedom
Chapter 67: Just A Chat
Chapter 68: Not So Innocent
Chapter 69: I Was Meant To
Chapter 70: Rewarded
Chapter 71: Young Masters
Chapter 72: I'll Claim Ya
Chapter 73: Bow Down To Me
Chapter 74: Bonding With The Smallest Brunette
Chapter 75: A Secret Shared Between "Friends"
Chapter 76: Cookies And Stars
Chapter 77: Silence Drives The Mad Man Mad
Chapter 78: A Shadow Of The Future
Chapter 79: Poisoned Without Remorse
Chapter 80: There Was No Doubt
Chapter 81: I'll Die For You
Chapter 82: Serial Killer
Chapter 83: Your Innocent Eyes Are A Harsh Curse
Chapter 84: Let Me Do This For You
Chapter 85: Reception
Chapter 86: The End Draws Near
Haru's Ending: The Contingency For Blood
Shota's Ending: I'll Rewrite This Romance
Takuya's Ending: I Promise I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe
Rei's Ending: Solitude Doesn't Suit A King
Akari's Ending: I'm Your Monster And Yours Alone
Important Information About The Sequels
<3 Fan Art <3
<3 Fan Art: Part 2 <3
Current Sequels Information

Chapter 2: A Simple Curiosity

15.3K 488 993
By LocketOfSecrets

After lunch had ended and you'd gotten your other books from your locker, you headed over to your English class and sat down in a chair, taking out your assigned book and beginning to read it. It wasn't exactly an interesting read but was an informative one. You were supposed to finish the book in the second half of the trimester but you liked to be ahead. In between flipping your pages, you heard a thump next to you and ignored it, instead, focusing on the words on the next page.

However, your book was taken out of your hands and before you could grab it back, whoever had taken it put the book above their head so that you couldn't reach it. You rolled your eyes and looked at who had taken your book. He was the same boy that was bothering you during history with his blonde hair and violet eyes. He had a playful smile that ran along his face and he took his free hand, putting his hand under your chin, lifting it up and looking into your eyes.

"Hey there," he grinned.

You stood up and grabbed your book from him, scoffing and continuing to read. He tapped his fingers on the desk as if he was annoyed. He did have that smile still on, though, which threw you off for a moment. Then a few girls walked past him and he began to get distracted, trying to talk to them. They seemed to be more than happy to talk to them, giggling like monkeys. They even continued to talk after the bell had rung and you were supposed to take your seats.

"Mr...," the teacher said, searching through his binder of students, "Hoshino, please take your seat."

"I'd love to," the boy said with a coy wink, "but unfortunately, since I'm new here, I haven't a clue on where to take my seat. If I was able to sit next to someone...intelligent...to be able to understand our class policies, perhaps I can better fit in?"

In the middle of his speaking, his eyes trailed to you, his smirk only widening as he uttered a certain word. Then he looked to the teacher who sighed, looking down at his records, trying to figure out who to pair him up with. Somehow, you just knew it would be you...You had a hunch that was his goal. Just to annoy you more, up close.

"Very well," Mr. Yamohato groaned in boredom, pointing to one of your friends, "Sit next to Aria over there."

"Who?" the boy asked, his smile fluctuating then grabbing your shoulders as he stood behind you, "I was thinking I could sit next to...this girl. She is supposed to be the vice president, right? I'm sure she could help me better than some random girl."

Your teacher dismissed the boy and told him to sit by the other girl, telling him that as vice president, it was not your job to show him around or explain anything to him. However, since Aria was on the orientation committee, she would be a better fit. After a long time pouting, he finally sat down, looking extremely bored before perking up again and starting a conversation with her.

The class began to study your grammar and syntax as the class went on and that boy had only continued to frequently interrupt your poor teacher, making him pretty aggravated. When he had finally had enough, he snapped and sent the boy out of the classroom, telling him to go to the principal's office. You didn't blame the poor man, either. His chatting was incessant.

"Sounds good!" the boy said, leaving the classroom, "I guess I can go see Yamato while I'm at it, huh?"

And without another word, he closed the door and skipped happily away into the courtyard, throwing his arm around a nearby guy and asking for directions. You were glad that he was gone but felt a little bad for him considering it was only the first day of the new trimester. He'd probably miss a lot of important details and you'd probably have to fill him in because he seemed insistent on sitting next to you.

The rest of the class went off without any problems. Well, at least, you would have loved to believe that but near the end of class, there was a large bang outside, making all of the class shriek in surprise. You stood up and went to the door, opening it to see what the commotion was about. There was that boy again, who was dodging chairs being thrown at him by another individual. Even then he smiled at the unknown attacker. He had dark brown hair and golden eyes with cuts and bandages all over him. He looked like some kind of gang member and seemed to be furious with the other boy.

"Dumbass!" the rugged boy growled as he picked up another chair, "Get lost!"

"Awww, Yamato!" the blonde teased, "I love you too!"

The battered male began to scowl and his face turned up as he heard the other boy say those words. Then he pulled out a pocket knife, growling, and you knew you had to intervene. Even if you didn't want to, it was your responsibility since no one else was here. You ran out onto the courtyard as the male charged at the blonde.

As you put your hand up in a stopping manner, the tough boy paused, a barely gentle expression crossing his face before turning back into a glare and resuming the attack. You were surprised, but kept your composure, taking his wrist and pushing his neck down to the ground as you twisted the knife out of his hands. Unbeknownst to you since his scowl was still plastered on his face, he felt a bit of respect for you.

"That's enough," you said, taking the pocket knife, "You're going to be punished for this, I hope you know. And you..."

"Rei," the blonde boy answered for you, giving you a smile.

"Uhuh, Rei, you were supposed to go to the principal. I guess you'll have to join us both," you said, helping the rugged boy up.

You, against your wishes, took both of them to the office, telling the vice-principal what had happened so she could take care of it without your assistance. You were given a thanks from her and handed a paper to fill out so she could understand the situation better. You sat down in one of the chairs, receiving an intrigued stare from Rei.

"You're pretty cute!" he said, giving you a wink.

You felt a chill run up your spine as you saw a fist fly toward Rei's face. You grabbed the guy's wrist and flipped him onto the floor, holding him tightly down so he couldn't get out of your grasp. You heard him gasp under you and remained silent except for the occasional growl. You continued to fill out the clipboard as you held him down.

"Ms. Shiratori, you're alright to go," the vice-principal said, taking the clipboard, thanking you and handing you a slip of paper, "Give this to your teacher to be excused from class."

You nodded and walked out of the office. Unfortunately, you were there so long that the bell had rung and it was your next class already. It was the sixth period so you had AP Environmental Science, a subject you semi-dreaded, but at the same time, weren't awful at. The class was actually really peaceful and went off without any problems, even if Aria did talk your head off about Rei.

Thankfully, it was time for your last class, health, however, it was the worst one since you hated learning about human bodies with immature classmates. Your teacher also wasn't the best at controlling his students but you were determined to persevere. When you entered the classroom, you noticed a familiar timid boy, confused as to where to sit down. You smiled, approaching him slowly since you knew he most likely didn't prefer attention.

"Excuse me?" you asked calmly, making the boy turn to you before dragging his hood down in front of himself, shyly, "My name is (Y/n) Shiratori and I'm the vice president. You seem a little lost so I'd like to help you out."

You heard a little mumble coming from him and he hesitantly nodded, allowing you to show him to your favorite seat in the class. Granted it was in the back, but in this class, you wanted to be as far away from the others as possible. You sat down next to him, taking the next best class in the seat and noticed that he shied away from you, preferring to distance himself from everyone, including the teacher.

You noticed another familiar face walk through the door and as his eyes rested on you, he smiled slightly, attempting to take a seat next to you. However, your president sat down next to you and began talking happily. He was a spirited boy who was quite popular with the rest of the school which is why he beat you for the role of president. You'd known each other for a while because you went to each other's schools since elementary but outside of school, you rarely made much contact.

"Thanks again for finishing up the papers, (Y/n). I really appreciate it!" he laughed, "Anyway, I was thinking that to thank you, I'd sit here with you for the day. I'm kind of an expert when it comes to this stuff so I'll be happy to help you out!"

"Thank you for the offer, Narahashi," you giggled, a large and exciting smile crossing your features.

"You...think so?" he asked, bashfully, rubbing the back of his neck.

Then there was a slamming of a palm on the desk, accompanied by a rather frustrated male staring down at the president. He looked as though he was struggling to smile but he attempted to, trying to give an appearance of a well-mannered gentleman.

"Pardon me," Shota said, "but I was sent here by a girl on the other side of the classroom that said you were going to sit with her. Or perhaps I should go over and disappoint her?"

The president turned to you, giving you a small smile, replaced by a disappointed frown soon after. He gave you a sad 'sorry' and promised to sit with you tomorrow, leaving to sit next to that girl. You wondered how Shota knew that he promised the girl that he would sit next to her since the entire time you saw him come in, no one ever talked to him. He sat down next to you, taking out his notebook along with a pen and turning to you.

"How did you know?" you asked, raising your eyebrows, "About that girl, I mean."

"It pays to eavesdrop sometimes," he winked, "Anyway, it's really nice to see you again. I was wondering if you'd help me with some homework I've been having trouble with?"

"Help?" the shy boy mumbled, quietly, "Since when do you need - "

"Takuya!" Shota laughed nervously, drowning out the end of his sentence, "When did you grow a voice? And since when do you sit next to girls?"

The white-haired boy whimpered and you heard a faint 'sorry' from him before he buried his barely visible face in his arms on the desk. You were about to pet his head to let him know it was alright, but Shota grabbed your wrist and stopped you before quickly retracting his hand and staring at it like it was magical.

"He doesn't like people touching him," he explained, "Especially girls. I'd just give him space. And I can tell from your expression, you're curious about us? I'd be more than happy to be able to answer any and all of your questions."

He leaned into the palm of his hand, staring eagerly at you, waiting for some inquiries. You gave him a small smile, grateful that he understood the situation and was about to begin asking when he asked something of you.

"I do have a request," he said, "Anything that you want to know, I want to know of you."

As the two of you continued to talk until the bell rang, the two of you learned many different things about one another. For example what you knew of him was that he was sixteen, the same age as you were, was an AP student, just as you were, was a drawing and writing prodigy, and his birthday was on December 3rd. He learned a few different things as well, enjoying the new information.

Then class began before you were able to ask any more questions and you focused on the work ahead of you while the male began to feel his heart race. The entire class, he didn't hear a thing but instead, watched you take notes on the lessons. Even so much as writing made him enamored with you. He began to think about the two of them together even if he didn't realize it at first.

"We're going to continue where we left off last trimester," the teacher explained, "We'll be doing a review of everything we've learned for the next day or two and then we'll begin on our introduction to reproduction. For now, turn your books to page 119."

While Shota was focused on you and didn't both to listen to the lecture, Takuya, who was cowering under his hood felt a shiver run up and down his spine. He dreaded this day and he just knew his mother was going to do unseemly things to him to "prepare" him for the near future. He clutched at his arm, feeling the sting of their last session and began to whimper.

You, beside him, noticed and tried to think of a way to comfort him. When an idea popped into your head, you began scribbling something down on a paper, sliding it to him when you were done. While you were awful at in-depth art, you thought you did decently at chibi characters. So you decided to draw a little character of yourself, carrying a heart that said 'cheer up'.

The boy cocked his head and he pulled the paper into his make-shift turtle shell of a hoodie, looking at it through the little rays of light that managed to reach the paper. When he saw it, a microscopic smile crossed his face and he felt a little better. He began to write on the paper and after he slid it to her, she read it. 'May I keep it?' the paper had said. You nodded eagerly, adding another heart on the page.

"Do you think he likes me?" you asked eagerly to Shota.

The male leaned back in his chair, observing the behavior of his friend and shook his head back and forth.

"More like he acknowledges your presence," he smiled, "Take it as a good sign. He didn't talk to the others for years though so I hope you're patient."

"The others?" you asked, tilting your head.

"Yeah," Shota nodded, delightful to strike a conversation with you again, "There's six of us. You already know Takuya as well as myself but besides us, there's Yamato, Haru, Akari...and someone else...who am I forgetting?"

"Rei," the shy boy muttered.

"Ah, him," Shota flinched, "We don't exactly get along great but the others like him. He's a bit too...outgoing for my tastes."

"Blonde hair, violet eyes?" you asked, feeling a sense of dread bubble up in your throat, "Really happy go lucky?"

"That's the one."

You then copied the position of Takuya and hid your face in your arms, groaning. While you didn't dislike the guy, he was a bit weird and made you feel pretty unnerved. Then again, so did Shota, but at least he could have a proper talk without saying something out of the ordinary or entering a fistfight with someone who clearly doesn't like him.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?" Shota asked excitedly.

"That's alright," you answered, turning back to the teacher, "Maybe some other time."

The boy's spirits were broken as you shut down his offer and he sighed lightly, continuing to watch you. His friend lifted his head for a short minute to watch him, pondering his thoughts. When he couldn't figure it out, he retreated back into his "impenetrable" fabric fortress.

When the class ended, you began to put everything back in your bag and the redhead began to think of what he could say to stall time to be with you. His friend noticed his expression but didn't do anything about it since he would be happy to get some time away from home. That being said, he didn't necessarily want to have to be around you to do so.

"You've been really great company," Shota said, "To repay you, I could walk you back to your house. Making a trip alone seems awfully upsetting."

"Thank you for the offer, but I have some work to do in the student council."

"Then I can wait!"

"I'm not so sure. It'll probably take me until sundown to at least do some of it. I wouldn't want to make you wait that long."

The boy only continued to persist in attempting to spend more time with you or at least to prolong your leaving. However, after a few seconds of thinking, he came up with an idea that was sure to work.

"May I assist you in completing this work?" the boy said, hoping to strike gold.

You looked up for a moment before accepting his offer, making him jump inside. While the three of you walked together to the office, he kept repeating to himself the same thing over and over again, trying to believe it. My wanting to spend time with her only stems from the fact that she is a kindred spirit to myself. It means nothing else. Deep down, though, he knew that was a big lie.

When you reached the office, you began to groan when you saw the enormous amount of paperwork on your desk. You sighed, picking up the first few papers and sitting down, organizing them before doing else. Then you began to pick up a few papers and handed them to Shota, the boy eagerly accepting them. He attempted to "accidentally" bump fingers with you but you ended up turning away before he could.

"Could you fill out the names on the first sheet with the rest?" you requested, beginning to start her own work.

The work wasn't very difficult but there was a lot of it, making it very time-consuming. You spent most of the time in silence, just the scribbling of lead on paper filling the room. When you finally took a break, you stretched your arms over your head, letting a little yawn escape from your mouth. The boy writing down the names felt a shiver run up his spine and he let a little whimper out, feeling his cheeks heat up. Takuya looked up from his homework and let a small smile cross his cheeks.

"Cute," the two of them mumbled under their breath.

"(Y/n)!" Shota squeaked, rubbing the back of his head when he realized the pitch of his voice, "Would you like something to drink?"

"That would be lovely," you answered.

The male rushed out of the room to grab you something, leaving you to continue your work. The silence except for the writing of the pencil filled you with a feeling of uneasiness and made you stand up. You looked over at the white-haired boy who was doing his own work, silently and unnoticeably.

"Takuya?" you asked, "Would you mind helping me with something for a moment?"

The boy looked up meekly and shied away from you but listened to your request. You motioned for him to follow you and had him sat down next to you although he scooted his chair away a bit further.

"All I need is for you to sort these papers into the homeroom teacher's folders for them to give to the students. You don't have to do that if you don't want to but it would really help me out."

The boy followed your instructions to a tee, finishing in no time. When he did finish, he returned to you, looking at you with curiosity as if begging for more work to do. You obliged him, smiling happily to be able to have some help. You handed him some more work, the boy taking them eagerly.

"Do you like work?" you asked, tilting her head.

The boy simply nodded, making you happy to be able to get a response from him. The boy didn't mind your talking, either. He thought your voice was strangely gentle for a girl and it was oddly melodic to him. He finished the task you had given him and went back for more. You happily obliged again.

"I've gotten the drinks, (Y/n)!" Shota said, happily, holding up three drinks for everybody, "I didn't know what to get you so I just grabbed (f/d). Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all! I love (f/d)," you said, gratefully taking the drink.

"Huh?" the red-head questioned, staring at his friend, "What are you doing Takuya?"

The shy boy looked up at his friend before shrinking back and continuing his writing. Shota only dropped the matter, figuring it out himself soon after. He handed Takuya a simple sugary juice and opened his coffee, taking a sip as he took a seat by your alluring self. Time passed quickly as you all continued to work and before you knew it, your work was done.

"Thank you very much," you said, "If there's anything I can do in return, please tell me."

Takuya silently shook his head back and forth, declining your offer while hugging a few spare sheets of paper to his chest and looking down. Shota, on the other hand, was eagerly running through the options he could pick and when he stumbled upon just what he wanted, he requested it of you.

"In that case..." he started. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.5K 17
a male yandere bully x female reader book. warning, the book is cringey as fuck- [⚠️caution⚠️] story is not for the young, nor the sensitive. For it...
75.7K 1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
54.1K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...