The Tales Of Sultanat ✔

By ayesh1love

❝ In a war, one loses while the other proclaims victory. But in the battle for the crown, they lost their hea... More

Introduction
Prologue
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
New Story
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Thank you
New name!

8

2.5K 198 16
By ayesh1love

He annoyed her, to no extent and that's what he was doing a few moments back but still she was getting unusual feelings. Sighing in frustration she pulled down her over-sized tee and went outside the washroom.

His room was huge, maybe of the same size as her but there wasn't any warmth here. How she wished she could go back in her own haven.

Giving herself a last look in the mirror she went towards the bed and stared at the poor thing with such an intensity that even the stars got scared and hid themselves under the blanket of clouds. Adjusting the pillow in her desired position she laid down and closes the light. Her eyes started getting heavy, and she slowly slipped into oblivion.

Mubashir ended the call and made his way towards his room. His mind clouded with her thoughts. It had irked him that even after they got married her behavior didn't change. On top of that she had the audacity to cut his hand and that too on their wedding night.

Where will we end up?

He mused and taking a deep breath opened the door of his room only to find it dark. Knowing that she was asleep he relaxed a bit and switched on the light only to find Ayesha sleeping on his bed and that two diagonally.

“Come on!...why is she so annoying?” he said and face palmed himself.

Not wasting any more time he got freshened up and came out of the washroom with a towel in his hand. Placing the towel on the right place he stood beside the bed and looked at her sleeping form.

“I wish you were this peaceful in reality also.” He said looking at her sleeping form.

He had no idea for how long he was staring her face, those fiery closed eyes which were still adorned with kohl's blackness. Her pointed nose that had a small diamond nose pin. He didn't know why he was observing her so much and that was making him exasperated.

Sliding his fingers in his hair, he leaned forward and picked her up in his arms. The moment their body touched something warm surged through his heart...making the beating organ speedy. This was really annoying him.

Placing her on the rights side of bed he covered her up with the duvet. Next he laid down on the left side. He knew if she would find him sleeping beside her in the morning she will beat the crap out of him, but he couldn't leave his bed.

He was lying there just like that for sometime but suddenly a soft yet firm thing gripped his torso making him jerk his head towards her. He looked down and found his dear wife's hand holding him.

Cursing under his breath, he tried to remove her hand but her hand was tightly clasped around him. He again tried making her groan sleepily, he dropped the idea and tried to relax in his position. Few minutes passed, yet he was not able to sleep...there was some weird feelings overcoming him, something strong yet new.

Ugh I hate this feeling!

________

Ayesha was feeling so warm that she didn't want to wake up. Snuggling more into her pillow she sighed. Little did she know it was not a pillow. A faint smell of cologne hit her making her eyes shot open only to widen seeing someone instead of her pillow.

Getting up hastily she removed her hair from her face. There he was sleeping soundly and she was hugging him? A feeling of disgust and anger surged making her jump out of the bed. Groaning in frustration that he had picked her up while she was sleeping, she punched him in his torso making him cry in pain.

His eyes were open now and were wide as soccer. Holding the part where she had punched he sat straight and glared her.

“You! Why did you do that?” He shouted.

“You deserved that.” She said glaring him.

“What did I do now?” He asked helplessly.

“Why did you sleep on the bed and how dare you pick me up?” She half yelled making his eyes widened.

“It's my bed I will sleep here.” He replied clenching his teeth.

“No you can't.” She said in the same way and went away making him face palm himself.

Getting dressed in an olive shirt and black pants for work, she came out only to find him struggling while wrapping his hand with bandage. Smirking at him she made her way out after taking her suit jacket.

“Assalamoalaikum aani.” She greeted entering the living room and hugged her sideways.

“Walekumassalam beta. I heard some noise from your room last night, what was it?” Safina said raising her eyebrows in a teasing way.

What?

“Oh that we fought and I had to cut his palm.” She said nonchalantly.

“You did what?” She asked with shock.

“I cut his palm.”

“But why?” She asked.

“He was troubling me.” She said. Safina sighed, these two were impossible.

“Also tell her that my hand was bleeding.” Suddenly Mubashir's angry voice came from behind making them turn around abruptly. Mubashir showed her his hand.

“It's alright...you deserved this.” Safina said making both of their eyes widened.

“Ammi... I am your son right?” He asked.

“Yes but you always trouble my daughter.” Safina said. He glared Ayesha making her shrug her shoulders.

“Family time without me?” Iqbal said entering the room as he was wheeled by his helper.

“Of course not uncle.” Ayesha said taking hold of his wheelchair making him smile.

“Why uncle call me dad,” Iqbal said.

“Okay dad.” She said smiling back.

“And call me ammi like Mubashir.” Safina said. Her head snapped towards her mother-in-law. Disbelief and surprise prominent in her eyes, she had never called someone ammi...her mother too wanted her to call her ammi, but she never agreed. And she always regretted, her mother couldn't hear the word from Ayesha.

“Ammi...” she whispered. The strange yet familiar words seemed to roll of her tongue easily. Sudden change of her emotions were making her eyes moisten. She smiled softly and looked up only to find him staring her, straight in her eyes....her wet orbs.

“Ayesha, I have some work with Mubashir.” Safina said caressing her daughter-in-law's cheek making Ayesha nod and stride out towards the main door.

“What work ammi?” Mubashir asked as soon as Ayesha was out of view.

“Show me your hand...” she said and took his hand in hers.

“Now you remember your son.” he huffed making her smile.

“Please don't say anything to her... I know what she did was absurd, but please let her settle first. The circumstances had made her like this...try to deal with her calmly.” Safina said looking into his eyes.

“I… I will try.” He said and looked away.

“Okay now go she must be waiting.” Safina said and Mubashir left.

He came out of the house and went towards his car but before he could reach it he heard the horn of another car. A quizzical look formed on his face making him look towards the sound only to find her ready with her car.

“What are you doing here?” He asked coming towards her car.

“Get in.” she said looking forward.

“No we are going in my car.” He said.

“Get in I don't have that much time. You really want to go in your car...go ahead.” She said igniting the engine.
He knew she won't listen…taking a long sigh he got in the passenger seat.

“Stubborn girl.” He mumbled.

“I heard that.”she said with a frown.

“Like I care.” he said rudely making her press the accelerator harshly and the car zoomed past the house.

“This should be a secret, no one should know about this.” She said looking forward.

“ I want the same.” he replied calmly.

“You better do.” She said glancing towards him and then looked ahead paying her whole attention on the road.

The ride was quiet but only for some time as in the rearview Mubashir saw a white car following them...he noticed it few minutes earlier too but didn't pay attention.

“Ayesha take left.”he said still looking outside through the mirror.

“Why?”

“Just do it.” he said emphasizing his words, and she did.

The car continued to follow them, now his doubt got clear...it was them. The car was quite close to them making him frown deeply.

“Where is the gun?” Mubashir asked.

“What on earth you will do with a gun?” She asked in irritated tone.

“Someone's following us... just maintain the speed they should not get that we know...and for god’s sake tell me where is the gun.” He said.

“In my jacket's pocket.” she said gesturing to her jacket she was wearing.

“What?...are you serious why don't you keep the gun in the car?'' He asked.

“What the...and why can't you keep your gun with yourself.” She also snapped.

“Because it's in my car.” he said gritting his teeth.

“And it's in my jacket.”she said in the same tone.

“Which side?” He asked.

''Left.”

He leaned towards her and started searching for the gun trying to maintain distance, but they were really close... merely an inch apart. He looked in her eyes which was already looking at him. A different kind of look flowing through them. The look he couldn't decipher. For an instant they forgot about the situation but regained their senses within seconds.

He was searching the gun when his hand touched her ticklish skin from above the shirt making her giggle.

“Fuck...why are you laughing?” He asked still struggling to get the gun.

“You're tickling me.”she said trying to control.

“I am not.”

“You are.”

Finally, he got the gun and heaved a really audible sigh of relief.

“Stop laughing.” he said receiving a glare.

Mubashir looked in the rearview and found the car still following and a smirk formed on his face.

He leaned outside the window and turned back pointing the gun towards the white car and in a blink pulled the trigger twice. The one pierced the front glass of the car and the other went inside the wheel making the car lose its balance.

He moved back to inside and looked in the rearview and found the car bumped in a nearby tree. He smirked and looked towards her who nodded in his way with her usual smirk.

“Always keep a gun in your car.” He said.

“Don't be my father.” She spatted and taking long steps went ahead.

“Neither I want to be.”he shoute and followed her with an annoyed look plastered on his face.

His stubborn girl.
________

Assalamolaikum readers...how are you all?

I can't get the point...why don't you guys comment on anything...you know it lowers my moral.

Please do comment and hit the star button too...it really motivates me and help me write well.

So again I request you to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.6K 51
In a world of shattered promises and seething vengeance, Markris's life takes a dark turn when his bride-to-be leaves him at the altar. Fuelled by an...
450K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
20.4K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
19.2K 652 54
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...