August Alsina Imagines (Dirty)

By Sweetest_Fantasy

More

August Alsina Imagines (Dirty)
Let Me Help You
Author's Note
His Private Dancer
Author's Note
His Private Dancer Pt. 2
His Private Dancer Pt. 3
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
His Teacher
The Party
The Argument
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Just Friends

21K 365 60
By Sweetest_Fantasy

"Ugh! You are such a fat ass Aug!" I managed to laugh out as my best friend, August was on top of me tickling me half to death.

"Aw hell nahh! I'm a fat ass but you at my house everyday diggin' in my damn food pantry!" August said still tickling me.

Just then his phone began to ring.
~phone conversation~

"Aye whadup ma?...now?...Uhhh. Ight. I see you in a few. You too ma...bye" *August hangs up*

"Damn. Uhh. Roc..." August said rubbing his face.

I nodded giving him my full attention.

"I uh. I gotta go ma. My girl just called and said she need me. She prolly just won't this good dick." He said cockily.

"Ewww! Okay." I laughed trying to play off how I really felt.

Truth is, I'm in love with my best friend. I doubt he feels the same way so why risk the chance of ruining what close relationship we already have.
~Later that night~

*Vibrating*

I looked down at my vibrating phone to see that I was getting a call from August.

"Whaddup fat ass!"

"Nigga. Fuck you!"

"Gladly "

"Ewww! Freak! Lol"

"Ha. What's good ma?"

"Nothing. Chillin"

"Oh. Coo. Yo! You know a nigga bday tomorrow. You tryna chill or what?"

"Uhhh...I dunno Aug. I don't wanna cock block cause I know you're gonna be with your girl."

"Mane fuck hu!! You my nigga. Come on youngin. You know we bout ta turn uhhh!!!!!"

"Ehhh...Alright. What are the plans?"

"You know, the usual. Chill at my place maybe watch some movies and snack."

"Okay cool. Well I gotta go. I'll text you in a few."

"Ight ma"

I got off the phone with August and decided to take a long hot bubble bath. I had a long ass day at school and I needed to relax.

I undressed and slowly stepped into the tub.

"Ahhhh" I sighed as I felt my tense muscles start to relax.

As I was relaxing I started to think about August. I started to think about how I wanted him to touch me and sweetly caress my body.

I began to massage my breasts and lightly squeeze my nipples. I soon began to feel my pussy start to tingle and I knew it wasn't because of the hot water.

I moved my hand down to my pussy and began to gently massage my clit.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I bit down on my lip and continued to massage my tingling clit.

I continued doing this until I felt my release.

Once it was over, I just closed my eyes and relaxed while I listened to my soothing music.
~The Next Day~

I  woke up and prepared myself for the day. After I was done, I text August telling him I was ready. Within a few minutes, he was honking his horn for me outside my house.

I hopped in his all black camaro.

"Wassup ma?" August said taking off his sun glasses. I snatched them away and put them on and stuck a watermelon jolly rancher sucker in my mouth.

"Aye guh!" He snatched the sucker out of my mouth and put it in his.

"Hey nigga!" I said while pushing the sun glasses up off my face.

He ignored me and pulled off laughing.

"So what's the plans?" I asked as August handed me the sucker.

"Nothin. We just gone chill today if that's cool with you." "Well it's your birthday. Chillin is cool with me. And where's Brittnie?" I asked in curiosity.

"Maaaan...She trippin. I tried puttin up with it but bruh. She pissed me off so I left her ass." I said rubbing his face.

"Dang. On your birthday?" I said shocked and lowkey, happy.
~Later That Night~

August's POV

Me and Rockie been hangin' all day and I've really enjoyed her company. I think I'm gonna make a move on her. I know she's my best friend and I have a girlfriend, but the way I feel about her I just can't hide it anymore.

"Aye Roc" I think I'm ready.

"Yeah?" She looked at me giving me her full and undivided attention.

"I uh...I gotta tell you somethin' I been wantin' to get off my chest for a while now."

She looked at me knowing that I was serious. She then turned off the tv.

"What's up Aug? Is everything okay?" "Ummm..." I rubbed my neck trying to figure out what words I was trying to say.

"I...uh...I" I stuttered out.

"Just spit it out. It can't be that bad" I somehow gained all of this confidence courage all at once

"I love you Rockelle"

"Wha...I...hu...huh???" She looked at me in shock and confusion.

"I...I said. I...I love you Rockie" I said to clarify what she heard.

"I...I um"

I was prating to God that my feelings weren't about to crushed in my damn face right now.

"Please say something Roc"

"I...um...I love you too Aug" she said looking deep into my eyes. I truly believe she meant it as I much as I did.

Just then, something took over me. I could feel myself leaning towards her.

I finally got close enough and my lips were centimeters away from hers. Her cool minty breath caressed my lips as I could feel her anxiously awaiting for my next move.

And then it happened.

Our lips gently met.

Her soft sweet lips on mine.

All I could do at this point was stay locked into the hypnotic kiss that had a nigga in a daze.

She pulled away and we began to look each other deep in the eyes as if knowing what we both wanted at this mesmerizing moment.

I began to kiss her again. This time with more love and passion. All my emotions over time were coming out through this kiss.

All of the love, the lust, the passion and the care that I felt towards her were being exuberated.

I wanted all of her.

More than my best friend.

More than my partner in crime.

I need my other half, the love of my life.

I need her to be...mine.

As we continued to kiss, I lightly brushed my tongue against her sweet plump lips asking for entrance.

She gave a slight moan and I took my opportunity.

The kiss continued and I began to caress her beautiful body.

If this was any other girl, I'd just fuck. But the way I felt for this girl, I couldn't treat her just any type of way. I had to make her feel like the queen she is to me.

"Au...August" she asked with her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Yeah ma" I said looking at her with sincerity.

"Don't hurt me. Please. I...I..."

I cut her off "I promise I'll take care of you. You're different. I promise I'll be all you need me to and more bae. Just give me a chance to be your man. I wanna be more than just friends ma. Please?"

"Okay" she said.

I began to kiss on her neck and collar bone.

"Mmmm" I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip.

I then started to kiss her chest.

I slowly massaged her plump breasts, lightly squeezing her nipples.

"Ooooo" She moaned softly.

I slowly began to undo her pants. I then slid them down through them somewhere on the floor.

She was now in her bra (titties out by the way) and some sexy blue laced panties and some cute little socks.

"Let's go upstairs ma."

She was about to stand up but I picked her up off her feet and carried her bridal style up the stairs while kissing her.

Once we made it to my room, it was on.

I slid off her panties and through them some random place in the room.

I opened her legs and laid eyes on the sexiest, pinkest, wettest, juiciest pussy I've ever seen.

I quickly dove in, tonguing her down and slurping her sweet juices.

I could feel her squirming so I held her down in place.

I swear her pussy was like heaven. Her warm sweet juices leaking on my tongue.

I then left soft kisses along her thigh line then her tummy then took my time at her titties.

I gently bit down on her erect nipple and massaged the other. Then I switched and kissed her collar bone and neck.

Through the whole process, I heard her soft moans which were like music to my ears.

I started to finger her to get her use to my size cause I'm bout to dick lil mama down.

I put in one finger and she gave a quick gasp and held on to her titties and massaged them.

Damn. Seeing her play with them turned me the fuck on. Hell, I started to moan.

Once I felt her get use to one finger, I added another.

I swear her pussy is tight as fuck. But as wet as she is, it'll be easier to slip it in.

"I...it hurts" she said in wimpers.

"I know mama. I know"

To ease her suffering, I stroked a little softer and at a lower pace and kissed her sweet pussy.

I know she's not use to the fingers yet, but I nigga horny and hard as shit.

I positioned myself between her legs and passionately kissed her.

"You ready ma?" I asked.

"Y...yeah..." She said in breathy pants.

I gave her a slight nod and smile and entered her.

"Uh!" She gave a soft grunt with tightly closed eyes.

"You want me to stop?" I asked in concern.

"N...no. K...keep going"

I looked her in her beautiful brown eyes for reassurance.

I kept going with long, slow, deep strokes.

The whole time not breaking eye contact with her.

I eventually put my entire dick in and that shit was a struggle. Lil mama tight as fuck.

She dug into my back and arched her body.

"UH! AUGUST!!"

That's that shit a nigga like!

"Sorry ma." Sorry, but not sorry! That shit motivated me. A nigga bout to put in WERRRK!

I could feel her getting use to my size. So I picked up the pace. Roc started rotating and grinding her hips against mine.

"Mmmm...August. Shit!" She said as pushed her tiny hand against my hard chest.

I bent down and kissed and sucked on her neck.

My breathing started to pick up and so did my speed.

"Shit!" I let out. This shit was so damn good.

I could feel her sweet juices leak all over my hard thick dick.

"Au..."

Before she could moan my name again I kissed her.

I'm in love and I want to make this moment passionate.

She broke the kiss and looked me deep in my eyes.

"I...I love you August" she said as we continued to make love.

I saw a tear fall from her eye.

I kissed it away as we continued to make nonstop, passionate love throughout the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Okay, so I know this isn't my best work but I'll do better next time.
~*Sweetest Fantasy*~
This was an imagine for Rocsbabygirl1 . I hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 565 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
233K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
868K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...