Toxic Love (Completed)

By Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... More

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 13:Nightmare
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 22: I Need Help
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 17:Joey

76 2 0
By Vicky_9872

"So, you're the doctor's son, correct?" I asked Joey. Joey nodded. "Yes, he may be a strict man but he has taught me everything I have ever needed in life," Joey said looking at the ground.

"Is he nice to you Joey?" I asked him. I hope this poor boy isn't abused like I was. "Of course. But as I said earlier, he is quite strict. The only time he is truly mean is when I mess up in front of the boss." Joey explained.

"You call him 'the boss'? " I asked Joey. "Yes, most of us do. Or we call him sir. None of us dare call him by his real name. The last person who said his real name got their head cut off right in front of all of us. I would really rather not have that happen to me." Joey said allowing a small smile come onto his face.

"Do you mean you guys aren't allowed to call him Xander?" I asked Joey. Joey looked at me, his smile was no gone and his face turned red. "Don't speak his name. I don't want him to come in here and hurt me." Joey said. His words were full of anger.

I must've hit a nerve. "Joey, who was the person who spoke his name? The one who got their head cut off." I asked him. My guess is that whoever it was, meant something to Joey. Someone important. "My brother. He was only 14. He didn't understand. I was stupid enough to not warn him. I let my little brother die by the hands of that monster." Joey said.

I took his hand into mine. "He is a monster. He is fucking crazy. Don't let him get to you. It was not your fault that your brother died. Please don't blame yourself. Your brother wouldn't want that." I said looking into Joey's eyes.

"Who are you to him? I've heard of you, you've caused him some great pain. I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve it, but why aren't you dead yet? He's killed much more people for so much less then what you've done to him." Joey asked me.

"According to him, I'm his queen," I said in a low voice. "Technically I was supposed to come here and pay off my father's debts. But I guess Xander has somehow taken a liking to me and won't let me go."

"You're very lucky then," Joey said. "Are you sure? With him leaving me alive means that I have to continue to take more of his shit. I don't get to be free and die or anything like that." I said.

"Don't take your life for granted Megan. A lot of people would take your life in an instant to just be alive. Like my brother..."

"Sorry, I guess you're right. I guess it just gets really hard sometimes. It's only been a few weeks, and it's felt like it's been a year. He's shot me multiple times. Tortured me. Almost raped me. I just don't know if I'm going to last much longer." I said.

"Look, I don't know you that well Megan, but please don't give up on life. It's so very precious. I know that he is probably putting you through hell. But my guess is that once he notices that you aren't some toy to be fucked with. He'll start treating you like the queen he wants you to be and the queen you already are." He said giving me a small smile.

"Thank you, Joey. You're very sweet. By the way, what are you even doing here? You seem too young to be working for a drug lord." I asked him.

"Technically I work for my father, and he works for Mr.Drug Lord. But Xander gives a lot of money and takes care of us. We make a hell of a lot more money working for him than a hospital would ever give." Joey explained. " As I said earlier, it does have some downsides," Joey said referring to his brother.

"Why didn't you and your father leave after Xander killed your little brother?" I asked him.

"You can't leave Megan. Ever. It doesn't work like that. I wanted to, but my father threatened to kill me if I left." Joey said. My mouth instantly dropped. "Are you serious? Why would he do that?" I asked Joey.

"Cause my father knows that if we would ever try to leave or betray Xander, we would all end up dead and it's very likely that he would kill the rest of our family too. Making sure we would all pay the price. We've seen it happen, Megan. And once someone makes a mistake and pays the price, it's very unlikely it will ever happen again." Joey said.

"Has Xander ever hurt you? I mean expect the whole brother thing." I asked him.

"Yes, he punched me in the face once," Joey said. "Why? What did you do to him?" I asked Joey.

"Nothing really, Xander got shot and I had to stitch him up. He was in so much pain I guess he felt like he had to punch me." Joey said. "I punched you because you made me bleed more than I was already," Xander said as he stood in the doorway. Joey turned around and looked at Xander in complete fear.

Xander walked toward us. "I thought I said that when she was up that you would come to me," Xander said to Joey. "I'm sorry sir. I just wanted to make sure she was alright. My mistake." Joey said looking at the ground. "Don't blame him, Xander, it was my fault. I made him talk to me." I said looking into Xander's eyes.

Xander looked at me and rolled his eyes. Xander walked toward me and picked me up bridal style. "Where are we going?" I asked Xander. "Shush," Xander said taking me out of the room.

Xander took me out of the basement and into a hallway. After him carrying me around for a good 5 minutes, Xander finally brought me into a huge room. His bedroom...

Xander placed me on the bed and tucked me into the bed. "Rest. I'll be back in a minute with some food and water." Xander said before he started to walk out of the room. "Xander?" I called out. Xander stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around. "What?" He asked me. "Why are you doing this? I figured you would have sent me back to work or something like that. Not let me stay in your room, in your bed, while you take care of me." I asked him.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to Megan. Don't question me being nice to you, you don't want to go back to what life was like before your little accident right?" Xander asked me. He still wasn't facing me.

"No. And thank you for letting me rest," I said. I was grateful that Xander is letting my rest and not throwing me into work with the other maids. "I'll be back in a minute," Xander said before walking out of the room.

I laid back in the bed and looked around the room. It was clean, much cleaner then I expected it to be. There wasn't a single thing on the floor, the only mess in the room was the drugs on the bedside table. I looked at them and saw that the drug was only weed.

I saw other things on the wall like portraits, but it was nothing special. About 5 minutes later Xander came back in with a tray. "I have some food for you and a drink," Xander said as he moved the stuff off of the bedside table and placed the tray there instead.

"Thank you, Xander," I said looking into his eyes. "Don't let them hear you call me Xander." He said and I nodded. Xander walked toward the door and closed it.

"Eat," Xander said as he handed me the food. On the tray, there was a turkey sandwich, a Coca Cola. I grabbed the sandwich and took a bite of it. "I'm surprised," Xander said. I swallowed the bite of the sandwich and looked at him with a questioning face.

"About what?" I asked him before setting down the sandwich. "That you ate the sandwich without asking me if there was anything wrong with it," Xander mentioned. I looked at the sandwich and back to him. "Don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with it," Xander said.

"Why are you being so nice to me Xander? I know you told me not to ask, but I can't stop thinking about it." I asked him.

"I feel bad Megan, no matter what you think of me. Yes, I may be cold-hearted. I may be a manipulative bastard. But I really do like you, even if you may not believe it." Xander admitted. I shook my head. "You don't like me. No person who likes another would give that person their dead brother's skull Xander. You don't like me. You're just fucked in the head!" I yelled.

Without a sense of warning, Xander stood up and slapped me across the face. "I told you to mind your own fucking business. And I am not fucked up! I was nice enough to give you a break, especially what after Candy did, but I will drag you out of this fucking bed and make you scrub every single fucking floor in this house with a toothbrush!" Xander yelled into my face as he grabbed me and pulled me close.

"I'm sorry," I said in a low voice. "I didn't mean it. Please Xander, I dind't mean it."

"Don't ever pull that shit again. I've been lenient as hell, and I'm sick and tired of you acting like you run this place. So don't you dare start taking advantage of me being nice." Xander said. Xander let go of me and walked to the other side of the room.

"You know what? I've got an idea." Xander said before turning around and smirking. "Do you remember what you learned from the video?" Xander asked me. I dind't respond.

Xander started to make his way toward me until he was 5 inches away from my face. "Let's see what you've learned," Xander said.

Xander leaned forward and kissed me softly, but within seconds, it got more aggressive by the second.

He shoved me up against the desk and started to tug at my shirt as if he wanted me to take it off. I shoved him back slightly, hoping to get him off of me, but he only shoved me against the desk harder, making me whimper out in pain as my back was aching.

After a few more minutes of the rough kissing, he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I've gotta go," he told me before walking out of the room.

Hey Guys, I had to rewrite some of this chapter due to this chapter and 18 being the exact same. I'm not sure how long this glitch went on, but it's not fixed. Sorry to anybody who was confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...
109K 5.5K 53
Chivonn's a girl in her mid-twenties working a mediocre job struggling just to get by. Her brother Bryan is a father of two young children is also st...
64.4K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
1K 129 28
"I love you Brenn. I fell in love with you from the first time i laid my eyes on you, I just never thought that a man like you would ever consider lo...