BTS' 8th Member

Oleh mikrokomosjimin

BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that look... Lebih Banyak

Profile
Profile 2
❁ Hana's profile 2019-2021 edition
Relationships with (Hyung line)
Relationships with (maknae line)
Burn the stage pt.1
Burn the stage pt.2 (JK)
Burn the Stage pt.3 (Haneul)
Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)
Surprising TXT pt.1
Surprising TXT pt.2
Purple ocean
Weekly idol
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.1
Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.2
Prank on Hana
BBMAS 2019 pt.1
BBMAs 2019 pt.2
Author Update
YooNa moment pt.1 (Mikrokosmos)
Yoona moment pt.2 (Mikroskosmos)
Wembley Stadium D2
2017 ISAC
Author Update
Paris concert HanKook
Hana's Aunt
Hana's Aunt pt.2: You should tell them
Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit
Hana's Aunt: the news...
2018 MAMA
Hana's Aunt Finale: NY Citifield
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.1
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.2
Author Update
Difference between a peck or a kiss?
Moments of Hana being protective of her members
Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook
Moments of the members being protective of Hana
Author update: I'm coming back soon
Moments of the hyung line caring for Hana pt.1
Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana
Dance Mentor Park Haneul
Map of the Soul: Global Press Confrence (Halsey)
Hana's relationships with male idols/actors
American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle
Hana's asthma attack in Japan
Late night with the maknae line
Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month
Hana's stage fits 2017-2020
A day of missions
BTS on I-LAND pt.1
Aladin Fan Sign 2018
★ 2021 AMAs
christmas with the tannies
Hana's stage/mv/concept/event fits 2020-2021
Hana's tattoos, piercings and style (2020-2021)
tannies get instagram
✱ TaeHan's argument
❀ Relationships with the Hyung line pt.2
❀ Relationships with the Maknae line pt.2
✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook
Never Again
✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020
✱"I love you so-Please let me go"
✿ Sure Thing (HanKook)
✱ Solo

Hana's Aunt Final pt.1: NY Citifield

12.5K 254 8
Oleh mikrokomosjimin

The next day Hana woke up early she looks to her side to see Jimin sleeping facing the other way. She got out of bed, she felt cold, empty, but she couldn't let anyone down not today. She goes to the curtains opening them to see clouds and rain. It didn't make it any better.

She feels a warmth on her shoulder she looks to see Jimin resting his chin on her, holding her shoulders with an assuring grip.

"Let's get ready okay? Namjoon-hyung just texted me he said the van is waiting for us to get to rehearsals." Hana simply nods showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Hey I'm right here, the rest of the members are right here. Aunt Son-gi is with you. Army will understand." He pulls her in for a hug holding her head in his shoulder.

Hana slides on a pair of white pumas, black sweats, an oversized flannel, with a puffy jacket and bucket hat. The rest of the maknae line were waiting in the van till Hana arrived, when she did she immediately plugged in her AirPods, and pulled her bucket hat lower so no one could see her face.

When they arrived at the stadium the eight were sent to a lounge backstage where they could eat breakfast and just chill before their rehearsal and mic check. All of the boys immediately attack the table stacking food on their plates. Meanwhile Hana was sitting at the table staring blankly.

"You should eat Haneul-ah." Jin tried to encourage her to at least eat something even if it's small. All the boys look at her.

"I'm okay I'm not hungry." Hana says with a very empty and emotionless tone, she leaves the table and lays on the couch. When the door opens and Sejin comes in interrupting the the group.

"Hana is it okay if we talk?" He asks kindly, Hana sits up adjusting her bucket hat and simply nods.

"So I want to first off say I'm so sorry for your loss, your aunt was an amazing woman." He says while being very sensitive and empathetic towards Hana. She nods again and smiles weakly.

"But Mr. Bang wanted to know if it was okay with you to release a statement to the ARMY about what has happened, but whenever you're ready." He assures her that is completely her choice. The boys all keep quiet to let the two talk respectfully.

"I'm okay with that." Is all Hana gets out. As she looks down at her flannel paws playing with the hem of the sleeve.

"Alright. I will let him know." Sejin gets up with a smile. Before he walks out he looks back from the door way at Hana.

"You will do great today." He smiles then shutting the door behind him. Hana looks over at the boys who are all still eating while she sat on the couch. She laid down only to fall asleep.

<<<1 hour later>>>

"Wake up its time for rehearsal Hani-ah." Yoongi towers over Hana who was sleeping in a fetal position hugging a pillow, tapping her lightly. She gets up not saying a word. Both of them walk down the halls to get the the stage.

They get set up with their mics and ear pieces, just as Hana was about to walk out on stage to rehearse her solo she gets pulled back. Yoongi pulls her by the hand into a long hug. Then pushing her back to go out on stage.

All seven of the boys each sat and watched  Hana as she rehearsed from the seats close to the stage. As she sung you could tell it was very hard, emotional, and it was obvious she was trying to keep composure in her voice but it still resulted in her voice cracking. Before anyone knew it Hana broke down full on crying. She runs backstage and gives her mic to a staff member. The boys all look at each other panicked but then all scrammed out of their seats on a sprint to the stage and after their female member to check on her.

Hana ended up running to her dressing room she throws herself onto the coach face buried in her hands sobbing. She calms herself down, then suddenly gets a notification from twitter. She opens her phone and sees her home screen.

She smiles faintly, then taps on the twitter icon. She sees that AllKpop had already tweeted out an article about her she clicks the link.

She goes back on Twitter and sees that a Hashtag was trending worldwide.
"#WeLoveYouHana"
The ARMYs were all trending the hashtag for Hana to show that they were all there for her in this tough time that she was having. Every ARMY knew how much her aunt meant to her and what role Hana's aunt played in her life. And they wanted to make sure Hana didn't forget how much they loved her. She began crying even more. She realized how lucky she was. And this motivated her, it made her want to put the best show on and give everything she had to her Aunt and the ARMY.

Suddenly the door busts open showing her 7 members all coming in the door. They all walk and sit by her or around her on the ground.

Jimin sits by her and wipes her tears away with his thumb. As Jin sat on the other side of her rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry I ran off like that." The girl looks down playing with the ends of her over sized flannels sleeves.

"Don't be sorry Hana-yah. You have nothing to be sorry for." Yoongi speaks up trying to make Hana feel better.

"Do you know how hard it is to do what you are doing right now?" Namjoon asks referring to the fact that within 24 hours Hana had lost her aunt, and she still chose to stay and perform despite her emotional state. The boys all nod and agree that Hana was doing everything she could, and she was being so strong.

After a long moment of silence Hana wipes her tears out of her eyes and takes a deep breath before getting up and straightening herself out.

"Come on let's go rehearse." Before she could try and walk past any of the boys Jimin gets a hold of her hand and pulls her back. He pulls her into a warm hug. Not long after the rest of the boys all surrounded her laughing in a group hug.

The group leave the dressing room smiling and return back to rehearsals.

1 hour before concert>>>>>>>

As Hana was getting her makeup done before the concert she debated whether she should post something on twitter or not. But soon she found herself looking at an old picture she's had in her camera roll that she took back in 2015. After she found the picture she smiled and decided to post anyways.

After she posted it she put her phone down. And let her motivation to put the best show possible on that night fire her up.

After getting her makeup and hair done she walked out backstage and could hear all of the cheering and loud screams coming from within the stadium. And she smiled. It was just about 5 minutes before show time. The group of eight huddled into a circle with their arms around eachother. Namjoon puts his two fingers into the center. Joined by the other members.

"Hey let's do this. We are going to do amazing."  He looks at Hana and the rest of the boys look her way as well. He smiles and she knows what he wanted her to do.

"Bangtan, Bangtan." She says leading their pre- performance tradition.

"Bang Bangtan!!" The boys all yell as they broke out of the circle. Then going into their spots to get ready to start their concert.

As they took their positions Hoseok and Taehyung looked at their female member between them smiled at her and gave her a nod of reassurance that she was going to kill it. Hana looked up and closed her eyes letting herself get into her performance mindset. Remembering why she was there. Knowing what she had to do. And knowing who she had to perform for.

________________________________

This is really short. But I hope you guys have enjoyed this lil series about Hana. And I can't wait to share the last chapter to this mini series about Hana's aunt. Sorry it took so LONG to get this out. I've had so many ideas and I just released them all before this. I also hope you guys like the little edits I made I made them in hopes it can be more realistic.
THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YALL!!💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.7K 202 24
You are the only female Bts member. You were with them from the start and this tells the story of your daily struggles and living with them. Mostly a...
142K 2.2K 17
I decided to write a story about you being a former member of bts and leaving the group because fans didn't like there being a girl in the group. Thi...
148K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...
982K 14.1K 200
Park Su-mi, BTS 8th member. A girl. Check. Talented. Check. Has 7 boys hopelessly in love with her. Check. Read this story to learn all about Su-mi...