Cry For Me (BxB)

De letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... Mai multe

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

12- A Gift To Remember

4.1K 118 99
De letsrunawaycora

A/N: It's Tobias's birthday in this chapter. ;)
*Don't play music yet^*

Toby pov

I woke up in Jonah's arms. He was so beautiful! How did I become so lucky!? The light from the window blinded me a bit when I looked at him. I reached over slowly, trying not to wake him up with my movements. I picked up my phone and checked the time.

It was 8:30 am, Wednesday, October 23rd. Aka, my birthday.
I'm 18 today. There's nothing good about this day - well there was nothing good about this day, because of my father.
Some how even through all of his drunken haze, he still remembered my birthday!

Of course the worse would always happen. He would take me into the "dark room" and beat me til I screamed and cried.

"Stop that." Huh? "Stop what?" "That look." I turned over to face him. "What look, Jonah?" "That sad, lost in space look. It bothers me!" I looked at him shocked. "Sorry." I mumbled. He nuzzled me closer to himself. "Don't worry about it." We just laid there quietly, taking in each other's company and warmth.

"Jojo," " Hn? " "I'm going to go take a shower." " Mhmm? " He didn't move. "Which means that, you have to let me up." " Mhmm. " Still nothing. "
"Jonah!" " Okay, okay. Haha- ow! " I got out of his hold. "I'm sorry baby. Hey, Toby~."

I slammed the bathroom door closed as I walked over to the shower. He's still a bully to me. The AUDACITY!

One Shower later

When I got out as soon as I opened the door I found Jonah sitting on the bed staring at my phone. The look he had sent chills down my spine.
"What's a matter?" He didn't say anything. "Jonah, you're kinda freaking me out here." "What is this, you send reminds to yourself?" He asked not looking up from the phone.
"What-" "You have an reminder." He showed me my phone.

My heart stopped. On the screen said;

Get out of the house. Get away from him!

"T-th-that's n-not what-" He pulled me into his embrace. My eyes started watering. "It's okay now. I'm here with you, okay? He can never get to you anymore. Okay, I promise!" His grip tightened around me and before I knew it, the tears fell .

***

Jonah pov

Today is my baby boy's birthday. From what I gathered his birthdays aren't always the best things so I'm going to give him a birthday that he'll love! Hopefully. I may need some help from Harper as well since she's been with him in all the time I haven't.
"Crowell!" I called to her in the hallway. She made a face at me but walked over nonetheless.

"You what, don't feel the need to address me by my first name!" "Mhmm maybe, but anyway! I need your help with something." She gave me a inspecting look. "Go on~."

"Okay, I want to plan something special for Toby's birthday but I don't know what yet. Have any ideas?"

Her lip turned up in a thinking manner. "I have my own gift to give and it's gonna be pretty expensive. But for your own gift, how about a date."

A date...

"That's... that's actually a pretty cool idea." "I know." "Thanks." I took out my phone to start planning when I noticed she was still there, tapping her foot. "Anything I can help you with?" "As a matter of fact, you can."

She held her hand. "Since I helped you, you help me. Give me money for this expensive present for your boyfriend."

"How much?" "How much you got?" "500." "Give me 200." I pulled out 2 crispy $100 bills and handed them to her. "Pleasure doing business with ya partner." She said in a knock off country accent.

Oh, boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobias pov

"Vera!" I ran with open arms to Harper's cousin. "Tobias, my main squeeze!" She picked me up from my momentum, surprisingly. "I missed you so, so, so, sooo~ much!" "Hey!" Harper squealed. "Oh please, me and you face time all the time don't even act like that.

Besides, I haven't seen Toby since he was 14!" She pinched my cheeks. "Still have that baby face too." "Hey, stop that." They both giggled. "You better stop Ver, his boyfriend won't like that very much." Harper teased and I blushed.

"Boyfriend!? What the fuck did I miss? Tell me everything!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So then, he like got up on the table and asked him out in front of everybody!" "No way!" "Yes way!" I gently pushed both of them. "Guys, come on! Stop talking about it." "Aw, Tobias is embarrassed. Isn't that adorable!" Vera just cooed. "No seriously, I want to meet this boy." "Well, looks like you time is now." She steered Vera in the direction of Jonah. Me and him met eyes and he was all I could focus on.

"Toby, what are you doing here?" "We." Harper felt the need to blurt in. "Right..we." "Well we were gathering here for lunch." "Yeah like all the other students you see here." "Harper!" I scolded her with that one look. "Harper...hey! How are you?" That boy announced again. He must be Jonah's friend. I never got his name.

"Hi.. do I know you?" Harper asked with her cheeky smile playing on her lips. "Ah, I'm Julius. Julius Hernandez, uh- this guy's best friend." He said while resting an arm on Jonah's shoulder. They seem close. "Okay, don't know why you felt the need for that long intro but, nice to meet you." She reached to shake his hand but Vera got in the way of it and ended up shaking his hand. "Vera Hoggins. Nice to meet you, Julie." Julius scrunched his nose up at the name and Jonah tried to cover up his chuckle with a cough. It failed. "Um, just Julius would do."

"So! Julie, tell me why you think that you're worthy enough for my cousin." She stepped into his space and placed a arm around his shoulders. "Let's take a walk. I'm pretty sure you have lots of convincing reasons." Me and Harper just snickered. "Don't scare him off too bad, Ver." Harper insisted. "He's amusing, I like him." Julius glanced back with a gleeful smile- which was a mistake on his part.

I saw her tightened her grip. "No, no, no. Eyes on me pretty boy." "Well, I'll leave you two to it. I have a stomach to fill and I wasted half of my lunch period with you losers so. See ya! Text me later Tob." "Bye." "Bye Crowell." "Oh fuck off Maverick." I giggled. "Oh you think that's funny, huh?" "I laughed." For some reason I was feeling a little mischievous suddenly. "So it seems."

He stepped closer to me. "I guess I'll just have to punish you when we get home then." Was his remark. "What are you gonna do, spank me?" I asked without a care. "Hmm, that's a bit kinky for my taste but, we'll see. But I promise you'll be begging me at the end." I stepped closer to him now. As if we could get any closer. Our lips a breath away. "I guess we'll see, won't we?" "We well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonah pov
W

ARNING: *The following is for mature audiences ONLY. PLS SKIP IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE.*

Play song now

When we started kissing which lead us to full on making out, I made sure indicate that I wanted more. But only if he wanted to of course. Which he did. I pushed him down onto the bed as I raised both of his hands above his head. I claimed his plump, soft lips again in a passionate kiss. I devoured his little moans in between the kisses. My free hand snaked up his body pausing at his nipples. His gasp allowed me to sneak my tongue into his mouth. I kissed his neck and kept exploring until he craned his neck to the other side allowing me more access and the ability to find his sweet spot.

When I reached his nipples, he wiggled underneath me. "J-j-jonah! S-stop teasing me!" I smiled. "Remember that punishment, baby?" He groaned. "Well now, it's just starting." I reached over to my drawer and pulled out a cock ring. I distracted him with kisses down his torso until I undetected, slid his pants off. "W-what are you doing?" He breath was hitching as I stared at his harden member. A groaned escaped my own mouth as I palmed my own erection. "Giving you your punishment of course."

I traced a kiss up to his lips then I engulfed his member. "Jon-Ah!" He was a moaning mess withing underneath me. "Does it feel good, baby boy?" I growled. I placed the cock ring on him. I started blowing him again. Teasing his tip. "Jonah, I'm going to cum!"

"Not now, baby boy." He whimpered. "Jojo, p-please! Take it off!" His face was so flushed. His moans and shivers fueled me. I placed some lube on two of my fingers and stuck them in his hole firmly but gently. His whimpers turned into full on moans after a while. "Oh, God!" I pumped him as I fingered his hole, hitting his prostate every time. "Fuck! Jonah!" A few more minutes and I took the ring off and watched as his cum leaked out.

"Punishment is over now baby boy." I kissed him again. Our tongues exploring each other's cavern. "Are you ready for me now, baby?" He whimpered. "I promise it'll feel good." I said soothingly. He nodded. God, he was so cute being submissive like this. I felt myself harden. I lined myself up with his hole and rubbed it at his entrance. "Here it comes." I said as a warning. He gasped and a sob was admitted. Sooner or later they became moans. "Oh, Jonah! Jojo!" I kept aiming for his prostate even kept thrusting into him through his orgasm.

His body was red and flushed from over sensitivity. I laid down beside him, resting for a bit. I place soft kisses to his head. My hands cupped his face. "Don't let anyone else touch you like this." "Yes jojo." I carried him into the bathroom and cleaned us both up.

*****************************************

A/N: So sorry for the late update. I was quite lazy over the days that I originally planned to post it. Anyway Happy Holidays by the way!  Love you all!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

718K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
311K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
53.1K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
25.9K 642 24
•Twisted Romance• "Plea-se sto-p just stop !" The beautiful boy begged. "Stop what ?" The muscular boy ask cupping the beautiful boy's cheeks. "Stop...