CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 23

786 41 21
By ahgase_4_life

Jinyoung paused and shared a glance with Mark. "Well..."

Jackson noticed the shift in the atmosphere as the couple grew nervous. He was curious as to what they wanted to tell him. 

"How do we say it..." Jinyoung thought aloud. 

Jackson thought about the first time they tried to tell him this. "Just start with how you told Mark that you kissed me." 

Jinyoung nodded and hummed. "After that, I told him that I didn't regret kissing you and that's why I had been acting so weird, I couldn't figure out my feelings. 

Oh. Jackson tried not to show his surprise. Mark continued: "And then I was like, how do you feel about me? And he said that he obviously still wanted to be with me and it's not like he lost feelings for me or anything."

"Then I said that I didn't know if he still wanted to date me after that and he said he did and then he asked if I had feelings for both of you."

Jackson held his breath. He didn't exactly know where this was going. "And then what did you say?"

"I said I did. And then this fucker started laughing," Jinyoung said, glaring at Mark. 

"What? I couldn't help it," Mark defended himself. 

Jinyoung shook his head. "Once he stopped laughing, he said that he's always had a thing for you as well."

Jackson was even more surprised. "So you guys both like me?" he asked. 

"Yep. And we wanted to ask you if you liked us back and then maybe we can all be boyfriends." Jinyoung said it really fast, as if he was ripping off a band aid. 

Jackson almost couldn't form words. Was he dreaming?

"Uh, you gonna answer?" Mark said before Jinyoung punched his shoulder. 

Jackson snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Let me get this straight. You guys want me to be your boyfriend?" 

Jinyoung nodded. "Do you possibly have feelings for us?"

Jackson nodded. "I have for a while. Both of you actually."

Mark looked taken aback. "Actually?" he exclaimed. Jinyoung looked shocked as well. 

Jackson nodded. "Seeing you guys together- it made me feel things I didn't want to. Like I was being left out or I was jealous or something. But I was confused because it was like I was jealous of both of you for being with the other, but at the same time you guys are perfect together and I was so happy for you."

Jinyoung gasped. "Is that why you were acting so weird and wouldn't tell me what was up?"

Jackson nodded and smiled sheepishly. 

Jinyoung shook his head. "I should have known."

"So is that a yes then?" Mark spoke up. "Do you want to be our boyfriend?" 

Jackson grinned. "Hell yeah I do."

Jinyoung breathed a sigh of relief. "Now bring it in you crackheads," he said, spreading his arms open. The other two eagerly excepted and walked into his arms. Jackson couldn't contain his smile as he was finally with the people he wanted the most. 

"So what do we do about the BamBam situation?" Yugyeom asked. He was at Jinson's apartment, and Mark and JB were there too. Youngjae couldn't make it because he was doing something with his mom, according to JB. 

"Didn't someone say we should talk to Jesse about it and see if he can talk to BamBam?" Jinyoung reminded. It was actually a good idea.

"Um, that was me," JB said. "And yeah, we should do that."

"But wouldn't it look like an attack if we all talk to him?" Yugyeom asked. He was really worried about the situation, as expected. 

Mark hummed in agreement. "Why don't just Jinyoung and Yugyeom go? They're the ones that caused the most damage." 

Jinyoung shot his boyfriend a glare. But he was right. "Sound good to you?" he asked Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom nodded. "I really hope we can pull this off. I miss him so much."

"Awwwww!" Jackson squealed. "Maybe he'll even leave Jesse for you!"

"Shut up," Yugyeom said with a glare. "I don't like him like that."

"Keep telling yourself that," JB murmured. 

"Anyway, when do you want to do this?" Jinyoung directed the question at Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom shrugged. "Well first, we have to figure out how to contact him."

"Oh!" JB interrupted. "Youngjae has his number."

"And why does Youngjae have his number?" Mark asked. 

"He was trying to be nice to him and was making an effort to be his friend so." He shrugged.

"Ah, makes sense," Jackson said. 

JB texted Youngjae for Jesse's number and then they entered it into Jinyoung's phone. Jinyoung texted saying that he wanted to meet up to talk. Surprisingly, Jesse answered within a half hour and agreed. He then asked for a time and place. 

"Do you guys want to do it today?" Jackson asked the two that were going. Jinyoung shrugged and said why not. 

Yugyeom suggested that they go to a coffee shop, so they texted Jesse to meet them there at 4. 

"Why did you make it so early??" Yugyeom yelled at Jinyoung. "That's in 45 minutes! I'm not ready for that shit!" 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just chose a random time. And besides, it's better to get it over with."

Yugyeom couldn't argue with that, but he was still pissed. 

Mark glanced at his phone. "Sorry guys, I have to go. It's my parents." He rolled his eyes. Jinyoung tried not to scoff. Mark's parents have been getting on Mark's ass- and Jinyoung's nerves- a lot recently. 

Mark went over and kissed Jinyoung's cheek, and then Jackson's. Mark and Jackson both blushed after that. It was similar to when Mark and Jinyoung started dating: they were both still shy. 

After Mark left, Jinyoung turned to see Yugyeom and JB staring at him and Jackson. "Did something... happen?" JB asked. 

Jinyoung's face reddened thinking about it, and how they didn't even tell their friends. Oops. "Um yeah, Jackson is our boyfriend now." 

Yugyeom and JB squealed. "Oh my fucking god, I was not expecting that!" JB exclaimed. "I need to text Youngjae!"

Jackson giggled. 

The group was slowly starting to get back to normal, but they still needed one more piece. 

Yugyeom and Jinyoung walked to the coffee shop when it was time and sat at a booth to wait for Jesse. He was right on time. 

"So what do you need to tell me?" Jesse asked when he sat down. 

"First off, we wanted to apologize for the way we acted," Jinyoung said. "We were just trying to protect our friend." Jinyoung nudged Yugyeom under the table when he didn't say anything. 

Yugyeom cleared his throat. "Um yeah, we're sorry. And sorry for saying you were a pedophile."

Jesse nodded. "I forgive you guys. I can see why you would want to protect my little Bammie, he deserves the world." 

Yugyeom barely contained his eye roll. Jinyoung had to pinch him under the table to stop him from saying something. Especially since Yugyeom was the one who gave BamBam the nickname Bammie.

"We also wanted to see if you could talk to BamBam for us? We really miss him and he's ignoring us. I know we fucked up but we wanted to see if you could get him to forgive us," Jinyoung said. 

Jesse took a breath and then nodded. "I'll see what I can do. He is very stubborn, I don't know if you know this, but I can get him to forgive you."

Jinyoung felt Yugyeom tense next to him. Jinyoung held his breath so he didn't scoff. He was supposed to be being nice, after all. 

"Before we go," Yugyeom said, sounding strained. "Can you tell me what you like about BamBam? I'm just curious to know."

Jesse sighed and got a far away look in his eyes. "He's like, perfect. I don't even know how to explain it, but ya'll probably know. He is your best friend, after all."

Yugyeom laughed without emotion. "Yep, he is. He's our best friend. Anyway! It was good to see you, bye now!" Yugyeom quickly got up and pulled Jinyoung out of the shop. 

They both took deep breaths when they got out. "Who does he think he is? He's known BamBam for like two seconds!" Jinyoung growled in frustration. 

Yugyeom shook his head. "He better step back in line before something happens to him."

Jinyoung wanted to tell him to calm down but he couldn't find it in himself to disagree. He wondered how long it would take for Jesse to convince him. Something that Jesse has yet to figure out is that it doesn't take long for BamBam to forgive people. You know, unless he's really pissed off. Which he isn't this time, right?

Yugyeom parted ways with Jinyoung and went back to his house. By the time Jinyoung got back to the apartment, everyone else was already gone. Except for Jackson, of course. 

"Hey, babe," Jinyoung said when he saw Jackson sitting on the couch. He giggled. 

"Ew, bitch, don't call me that."

"What? You are my baby now! Accept it!"

"Never!" Jackson pushed back his hair and motioned for Jinyoung to come next to him. "How'd it go with Jesse?"

"It was fine. He said he'd talk to BamBam."

"That's good."

Jinyoung tentatively rested his head on Jackson's shoulder. It's not like this was out of the ordinary, but ever since they became boyfriends, they've been a little more aware of what they do with each other. 

"You smell good," Jackson commented. Jinyoung smiled and turned to look at his boyfriend in the face. He really was perfect in every way. 

"Stop looking at me like that!" Jackson's face grew pink.

Jinyoung's smile grew even more. "Hey Jackson."

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" It would be their first time kissing as boyfriends. 

Jackson stuttered. "Bitch? Why are you even asking?" His face grew even redder. Jinyoung loved the affect he had on him. 

He lifted his head off Jackson's shoulder and grabbed his face. He slowly leaned forward until their lips were touching. Jackson tasted sweet and Jinyoung was already addicted to it. They parted after a few moments and Jackson grinned. "You're being so nice and gentle and sweet! I'm not used to it," he teased. 

"Shut up." Jinyoung glared at him. "Or no more kisses!"

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Whatever, weirdo." He then leaned in and placed a wet, smacking kiss on Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung glared at him again but couldn't stop the small smile that formed on his lips. 

A/N: STREAM LEVANTER OMG ITS AMAZING 

and if you haven't yet vote for got7 for the korean update awards <333 the votes are unlimited 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 23.2K 91
Mark Tuan has a fan account dedicated to Jackson Wang. What can happen when Jackson slowly notices his pretty fanboy Mark? ~Highest ranking~ °•°#13...
25.9K 1.2K 30
Bambam goes on vacation with his boyfriend Yugyeom and their two friends Jaebum and Youngjae. They plan to stay at this resort for one month and whil...
11.7K 347 30
*description change August 2020* Mark is a big fan of the rapper Jackson Wang. What happens when they meet?
9.6K 552 18
One day, strangers meet in unusual circumstances... They quickly become best friends. Love gradually starts to grow within them... With obstacles sto...