Forever love

By shipper224

Lauren is a cold-hearted, unloving and dangerous officer with only one thing on her mind, vengeance, but will... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Camren special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

2.2K 75 100
By shipper224

Camila's P.O.V

I just walked into the diner, Normani's, it was my favorite place to eat, they made the best Spicy chicken wings and pizza ever, I LOVE PIZZA. Also the owner Normani was one of my closest friends.

I was starving and even though dad said that I shouldn't eat pizza for breakfast, I didn't care. I wanted my pizza. I placed my order and sat down to wait. As I sat, I began to think ...again. Ever since 4 days ago all I have done is think...about Shawn and our relationship...was it even a relationship yet?...why did I not feel it was right?...surprisingly I also thought about Lauren, although I didn't know why, I felt like talking to her, I must be going insane, wanting to talk to a stuck-up and rude cop. I frowned, thinking of her made me so angry.

I looked down to my left arm, it was red and was slowly turning blue, it hurt but not that much. And it was all because of that stupid Lauren when she pushed me at Shawn's house, I fell onto the the book shelf and my arm connected with the edge. Insensitive bitch didn't even look back. What was she even doing there in the first place?

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I got a message from my mum. Why was she messaging me now? She and Sofi left for New York the day after I met Shawn, they went to see Dinah and her granny, like I said our families were very close. I used to spend so much time with Dinah and her granny, her granny knew all my secrets, everytime I was sad or confused, I would talk to her and she would give me advice. Also she made the tastiest desserts, she even introduced me to my now favourite snack ever, nutella bananas. I laughed thinking about all those memories. I was upset I couldn't leave and see her because my dad made the rules and he insisted I stay and spend time with Shawn.

I opened the message

Sinu: Camila, how are you?

Camila: I am good mum, just getting breakfast. Hows New York and DJs grandmother?

Sinu: Camila, thats what I wanted to talk to you about...

I was starting to worry, what was she going to say.

Camila: Mum, what do you mean?

Sinu: Mila, I am so sorry....

My heart sank, this could only mean...no I don't believe her.

Camila: Mum what is going on?!

Sinu: Dinah's grandmother passed away this morning...

Tears were welling up in my eyes, this could not be true, how must Dinah be feeling.

Camila: Mum...I don't know what to say...How is Dinah taking all of this?

Sinu: Mija, I also have something else to tell you...I am so sorry mija I know she was your friend and she was like a daughter to me too but....

I let out even more tears...Why is my mum saying that?, Why is saying Dinah "was" my friend?

Camila: Mum can u just tell me what you are trying to say?!

Sinu: This morning when Dinah found out about her granny, she was heartbroken, you know how much she loved her. She ran out of the hospital and onto the road, out of nowhere a car came and I am so sorry mija...she is gone...

"She is gone" these words played on repeat in my head...

Camila: No is this some kind of sick joke!Then not funny DJ I know its you, I am gonna get you back for this"

I laughed with tears pouring down my face, she had to be joking with me, this is low even for dinah.

Sinu: Camila Cabello this your mother, I am serious mija...I know this is hard and honestly I can't imagine how you must feel...Can I call you mija?

I could not breathe, I felt a panic attack coming on as I got up almost falling. Without thinking I ran out of the door but soon bumped into someone. We both fell, they broke my fall.

I looked down at the person beneath me, I saw them again, those gorgeous green eyes only this time there were a mix of grey and blue. Lauren, again? God this is the last thing I need right now. I stared at her still crying, Dinah was gone, I thought of her and tears poured out even more burning my cheeks as they trailed down. Suddenly I felt Lauren wipe away my tears, wait, Why was she doing that? Am I hallucinating again? I looked into her eyes I saw a hint of worry, she was worried, about me?

"Camila are you okay?"she asked. It was the first time I had actually heard her voice, it was so raspy yet so soft, god damn it even her voice was so perfect, What am I saying? I really should go tell Dinah about her....then it hit me...Dinah...I burst out crying again, I got off Lauren and ran to my car.

I got in not looking back. I drove as fast as I could I had to escape this, Dinah was gone. I would never hear her voice teasing me again or have her pulling epic pranks on me or have her give me big DJ hugs when I am sad. I got home and ran straight up to my room, shutting the door and throwing myself on the bed, crying and crying. I cried myself for what felt like hours memories of the two of us flew into my head.

---------------------------------------------------
Flashback

Camila's P.O.V

I hate this school, everyone looks at me weird because of who my dad is, nobody would even talk to me because they think I am some stuck up rich brat. That's not true, I just want to make friends. The day dragged along, until the bell went off and it was time for our lunch break. I entered the cafeteria, thankfully they had pizza.

As I took my plate of food to a table, someone tripped me, I fell onto the ground and I felt my head hit the floor. I cried in pain, I turned to see who did that it was a tall girl with brunette looking hair. She stood hovering over me. "Omg poor little rich girl, can't you see where you are going? I am sure you can afford glasses right?" she spoke matter-of-factly, laughing in my face.

She then kicked me in the stomach, I felt a sharp pain, taking all the air out of my lungs. I looked up at her clutching my stomach, I looked around and saw everybody was laughing. She was about to hit me again when I heard someone say in a serious tone "Vero stop it! Just leave her now...you can get in serious trouble". I looked to see a beautiful, slightly pale girl, she had luxurious black locks that surrounded her gorgeous face, her eyebrows furrowing and then I looked at her eyes as they met mine, they looked so familiar as if I had known them forever, they were green and had a mix of blue and black. She looked at me while holding the mean girls hand, I could see she was trying to help, but that didn't do much as the mean girl barked "Oh back of Laur, she is not one of us, our parents have to work and suffer while her parents are responsible for that!".

She then opened her milkshake and poured it on top of me. I felt the liquid drip down my face a hint of blood probably from when I hit my head on the fall. I never felt more embarrassed and hurt in my life, Why did they hate me so much? I hate them. She was about to hit me again and I shut my eyes until I heard someone scream "Oh hell no! Vero get the hell away from her!" I opened my eyes to see a tall, tan girl with blond curls, she stood over me and pushed the mean girl backwards. They had a stare down before the mean girl turned and walked away hurriedly, I saw fear in her eyes. Why was she so scared?

"You okay dawg?" I heard the tan girl say. "Y-yes, I think so" I managed to word out. "Come lets get you cleaned and go to Mrs . Waverly to get that cleaned up" she stated pointing to my bleeding head. She lifted me up and held me till we got to Mrs. Waverly turns out she was the school nurse and she was really sweet.

Dinah helped me wipe the milkshake of me and then she even helped Mrs. Waverly with cleaning my head. "Okay now Camila take care sweetie,have a lovely day." Mrs Waverly said hading me a lollipop. I gratefully took it, then Dinah stood in front of me and said "My name is Dinah, I don't think I said that before. Friends?" She asked extending her hand. I happily shook her her hand. "Yes friends" I said beaming, my first friend. I was overjoyed, this was a good day after all.

"Something tells me we are going to be best friends" she stated laughing. I giggled and she hugged me. I was so happy that day I made a new friend, I smiled the rest of the day. On the last lesson I decided to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and on my way to the bathroom I saw someone, she was crying.

I was curious so I walked towards her, then I saw them the familiar green eyes, who stood up for me earlier. I felt bad now that she was crying,I just wanted to help her but I didn't know how. I ended up talking to her, I wondered why someone so beautiful could be so angry. I still wanted to thank her for earlier but she probably won't remember so I took out Ifos from my bag, it was a unicorn that my small sister gave me, I hold him when I am angry or sad and I feel better. Maybe it could help her too, I gave it to her, she looked so confused, she looks so cute like that, I had to admit. But she never smiled, I knew I had to get back to class before I get in trouble, I got up smiled at her looking at her eyes one more time before walking away.

I went back to class, to sit next to Dinah my new friend. Friend. That felt so good to say. That day we made a pact "Mila let's make a pact okay? We will always be there for each other and no matter what happens we will always be friends" dinah said extended her hand and showing me her pinky finger. I joined our pinky fingers and replied "yes, always and forever!"

Time passed and Dinah became my best and closest friend, she protected me from bullies. She treated me like I was family and normal. She didn't care about how rich I was, she was only worried about me being happy. Every crush, sleepless night, heart break, happy day, sad day, angry day Dinah was there for me.

End of flashback

---------------------------------------------------
Camila's P.O.V

"Always and forever"...my DJ was gone. She was really gone. If I was there in New York, maybe I could have helped her. If I was there maybe things would be different, maybe she would still be alive...I am too blame I wasn't there for her when she needed me most and now she is gone.

I looked at my phone. 45 missed calls from mum. I didn't want to talk right now. I just want my best friend back. I heard a knock on my door as my father entered. "Hey mija, I heard what happened...I am so sorry"he said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his shoulder, I felt weak and in pain. He rubbed circles on my back. "Its okay mija, you will be ok" he said in a hushed soft tone. Then all I remember is black...everything went dark.

Hi everyone hope yall enjoying the story so far. 😁❤ I want to thank you all so much for reading this story it means a lot to me. Also damn Dinah😭❤it hurt me writing this chapter, I cried. the feels. And oooo turns out from this chapter and the previous chapter could it be that Lauren and Camila have met before?hmm🤔 I wonder...😂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
8.2K 212 7
Seventeen year old Camila hails from an aristocratic family and is set to be married. When she boards the Titanic, she meets Lauren Jauregui, an arti...
20.1K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...