Mine & Yours

Por ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... Más

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 29

12.9K 496 21
Por ammasha

Riya's pov:

It's been a week that Gowtham started to ignore me. I don't know what to do with him.  He is the one you became jealous, demanding, possessive and everything and now he started to avoid me. After that night he went to his office, I tried to reach him, but he never attended the call. I finally gave up on him and started my day to day life. He and me were living in same roof but as a strangers. He comes late night and goes very early. At weekend he is not in home. Again I came back to my lonely pace. 

I was so busy with my project and interviews. I was currently working on my project in the living room. Gowtham came with his friends. 

"welcome home" I greeted them. 

"Hi anni. how are you" karthick asked me.

" I'm great. how are you" I replied him.

"see your husband is not letting me live my life. so I'm miserable here" he said. I looked at Gowtham he glared at karthick. 

"you guys carry on. I will get something" I said and went to kitchen.

I made a coffee for everyone and black coffee for Gowtham. I placed every cup in the serving plate and went to them. They all were now seeing my project work and talking something. I kept the plate in table. 

"that's my project. I never even finished it" I told them. Gowtham was not even interested to see it. " Anni you got quite a good idea. The technology you're using is difficult to handle, how you going to manage it " tharun asked me.

"I was learning about that technology and my partner is good with it. so we will work together" I told them.

"please have your coffee" I told them. They gave me my project file and laptop to me. I took it and went to my room. I heard a knocking sound so I went and opened the door, Karthick was standing there.

" do you guys need anything" I asked him.

"No anni I need to talk with you" He said.

"okay come in" I called him inside and left the door open and went inside. 

"so tell me what you need to talk" I asked him.

" anni tomorrow there is a party for all the successful entrepreneur. You need to come with Gowtham" he said.

"no anna, can I call you anna right" I asked him.

"ofcourse you can" he said.

"gowtham won't like it if I come with him" I said to him. I can pretty much understand that he knows about us. so I can talk with him frankly.

"no anni" he started I cut him off

"just call me Riya please" I told him.

"okay Riya he likes to go with you, But his ego is not letting him to ask you" he said.

"But why I need there"I asked him.

"every married businessman need to come with their partners. So Gowtham decided not to go" he said.

"This is a wonderful opportunity to get a clients and build a partnership" he said.

"but I never been to a business party before. I will screw something" I said.

" we will there all the time with you, moreover everyone is afraid of Gowtham there. So  if they know who you are there will be no problem" He said.

"last year he got three successful clients there. It's important to Gowtham Riya please come" he said.

"Let me think about it" I said.

"okay but please give a positive answer" He said and stood up.

"Riya here is my number after deciding your decision call me" he said and went out. I locked the door and lied down on my bed.

I was not sure about party, I'm not a party girl. More than that  Gowtham don't likes to go with me. I know that's why he decided not to go.  After thinking for a long time I decided to do it for Gowtham. So I went down and all the boys were in living area I decided to make dinner for them. I started to prep the dish. After completing my cook I went to the hall " dinner is ready come on everyone" I called them.

They all came and took their seat. I served them the food and I also took my seat next to Gowtham and started to have my dinner.

"your food is awesome" tharun said.

"thank you"I told him. After having dinner everyone went to their respective homes.

I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room. I called karthick anna told about my decision. He was super excited about it.

After like 5 minutes my room door was flying opened and Gowtham came inside.

"did you agreed to come to party" he asked me.

"yes" I told him.

"what the hell, you talked to you" He asked me.

"karthick anna" I told him. I was scared now, did I do any mistake again. 

"If someone talked to you about me, you should have asked me na, why the hell you agreed to come" he was shouting on me.

"he only told this party is important to you.That's why I agreed to come" I told him politely.

"why you never talked to me about it before deciding them" He asked me. I don't have answer for this one. I think I'm dead now. I was silent.

"You idiot don't have the basic manners. If that is important to me. I myself come and asked you" he said.

"why are you shouting at me. I just agreed to come for your sake" I told him. now my eyes are filled with tears.

"for my sake don't you dare lie to me. you want to enjoy the party that's why you agree to me" he asked me.

"you know what I'm not coming. you go by yourself or not. I don't care" I told him.

"No you can't decide now, You have to come now" he said.

"I'm not coming" I said again sternly.

"you have no other choice babe. You are the onewho agreed to come, now you have to face the consequences" he said and went out of my room.

I sighed what it is happening to me, now I have to face another problem. I changed my dress and  lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

Next day after college I got a call from karthick. 

conversation between karthick and riya. K refers to karthick and R refers to riya.

K: hi riya

R: Hi anna, why you did this. because of you I got scold from Gowtham, now he is angry on me.

K: did he scold you. I will warn him. you don't worry. You be ready at sharp 5:30 pm okay.

R: I'm not coming na please leave me.

K: what your name was given now we can't cancel it.

R: Gowtham is mad at me, what am I supposed to do now.

K: I will take care of him you don't worry.

R: No I'm not coming. I'm not feeling right.

K: see I'll be there with you all the time, you don't need to worry. If you feel uncomfortable I will drop you home.

R: okay I'm coming only for you not for him.

K: that's like a good girl. Okay be ready he will pick you up.

R: okay anna bye see you evening.

I hung up the phone. Now I have to decide what to wear for the party. I went home had my lunch and talked with my mother for few minutes after that decided to select a dress and then take a rest for hour. so I opened my cupboard lot's of sarees, kurtis,shirts and jeans. I'm a party person I don't have a appropriate dress for party. I'm worried now. After lot of searching I came up with a decent dress. I kept it aside and took a power nap. 

I woke at 4'o clock. I then went to take a shower, after shower I wrapped myself with a towel and came outside. I dressed in a white royale with golden design blouse with golden netted full skirt. Did my make up elegantly and kept my hair freely to flow.

dress riya wore for a party.

I took one small wallet and checked the time it was 5:15. I still have 15 minutes time, so decided to have some coffee to kill the time. I went to the kitchen and made a coffee for me. I took a coffee with me and went to living room to have it. I was waiting for Gowtham the time is 6'o clock now. I called him but his number was not reachable. I tried few times but same response so I called Karthick anna.

"Anna where is gowtham, he never came to pick me up" I told him. 

"what he is not there with you. Wait I will call him and then inform you" he said and hung up.

I heard the car sound, I hurriedly went outside to see who it is. Instead of Gowtham tharun was here. " karthick sent me to pick you up" he said.

" but Gowtham don't know that I'm coming with you" I said to him.

"It's okay  Riya Karthick will handle him. You don't worry" he said. 

I locked the door and went outside and climbed on his car. My mind was saying not to go to the party.  Fingers crossed I was going there now. After a while we reached there, Tharun gave his key to a valet to park his car. we both went inside.

The party was held in big hotel in 10 th floor. we both entered inside the party hall. wow I was scared now. Everyone is looking like a business people. I don't belong here. I was walking with Tharun. I am not dress properly, my dress is so simple. Every ladies were in a beautiful party wear, here I am in a shitty dress. I lost my confidence here. Tharun took me to a group, thank god Karthick was there. I went to him " anna where is Gowtham" I asked him. 

"first come and have a seat" he said.

I took a seat with them " this is my girlfriend Mithra" Karthick introduced me to a beautiful lady.

"Hi I'm Riya " I said. she hugged me and" You look pretty" she said.

"you look beautiful mithra" I told her.

"so you came alone. where is your husband" she asked me.

" he will be here soon" I replied to her.

"Here have some drinks" she gave me a orange colour drink.

"what is this" I asked her. 

She laughed and said" It's just a orange juice darling" .

I was nervous to be here with these people. Everyone was socializing with all of them and here I'm sipping a orange juice and waiting for my husband to appear.

Suddenly everyone's attention turned to a entrance. I can't see anything people were blocking my way. Anyways I don't know anyone except few friends of Gowtham. I was sitting and talking with Mithra. she said" here comes your husband". Hearing that I turned and saw Gowtham was coming towards me with another lady. I don't know who she is. She was holding hands with Gowtham, After seeing me  he took his hand from her and came to me.

He came and sat opposite to me,He is not even talking to me. I don't know why but my heart was paining to see with other women. She came and sat next to him. Every Gowtham's friends were looking at my reaction. She was beautiful, she wore a full white color blouse with grey elegant skirt and peach color shawl which is perfectly hugging her curves. here I'm dress like a sag of potato.

"I never seen you before. May I know your name" she asked me.

I was looking at Gowtham hoping he would introduce me to her, but he was just sitting there and staring at me. 

"I'm Riya Ravikumar" I told her. 

"I'm Rihana " she said. 

" what are you doing here, I think you don't belong here" she asked me.

" Mind your words Rihana, I think you don't want to face a trouble" karthick said to her.

"what she is a queen of any country,  come on look at her dress" she said. she was humiliating in front of Gowtham, but he done nothing sitting there an enjoying my situation. So this is the consequences he was talking about yesterday.

"hey whom you came with? " she continued to bully me.

" I came with my brother Karthick" I said and stood up to leave this hell.

"Oh you are karthick sister, But from what I remember karthick don't have any siblings" she said and pushed me to sit.

Karthick came and sat next to me" what is your problem" He asked her.

"nothing having my fun" she said.

"don't you dare touch her" he said and grabbed my wrists and pulled me along with him. I silently followed him. I was crying all the way along. 

"I'm sorry Riya everything is happened because of me" he said.

"I want to go home" I told him.

"just wait here for me. I will be back in a minute" he said and went inside. 

I was standing there Gowtham came to me and held my wrist and pulled me along with him. He took me to the balcony of the hall and pushed to the corner. so that no one can see us.

"what the hell you were wearing. Don't you have any fancy dress to wear to a party" he asked me. I was staring at him.

"see yourself and others. You don't know how to dress, how to talk to others" he was continously scolding me. " Do you expect me to introduce you as my wife" he asked me. I looked up at him" look yourself and me. You are no where near me" he said.

"see I don't want you show your ugly face to others, and don't you dare tell others that I'm your husband" he said.

I was fucking lost the energy in me. I never expected him to talk like that. He left me there and went outside. I just broke down and started to cry. what have I done to deserve this. 

I was silently sitting there with my blank mind. Then someone touched my shoulder, I  jerked that hand and stood up. One man was standing there and watching me.

"hey what happened to you, are you sick" he asked me with concern.

I just wiped my face with my hands and" no no" I said.

"I'm Manoj kumar, your sweet name please" he asked me.

" Riya Ravikumar" I told him.

"whom do you came with " he asked me.

"karthick" I told him.

"oh you're Karthick girlfriend" he asked me.

"no no I'm his sister" I told him.

"wow karthick has a beautiful sister" he said. 

I smiled " do you want to get a drink" he asked me.

"I don't drink" I told him.

"then have some juice and entrees with me" he said.

I was just thinking about his offer, he just grabbed my shoulders and pulled me with him. we went to the bar station and order two non-alcoholic drink. 

"so Riya what you doing" he asked me.

"I'm studying BE in computer science department" I told him.

Then we were talking about my studies and his business, he offered me to join his company after my studies. 

"okay I need to go bye Manoj" i told him.

"wait I'll take you to karthick" he said and guided me.  

finally we took me to the same place where I got humiliated. Everyone was there I was so nervous to go there. 

"Hi karthick see who is with me" manoj said and looked at me.

I smiled at him" Riya where have you been, I was searching for you" Karthick said.

Before I reply to him" It's okay see she found a rich man for herself. she caught quite some talent" rihana said.

" Not only a rich man but also a gentleman" Manoj said to her.

"hey Gowtham how are you man. we never meet after you losing that contract with me" manoj asked him.  

"You know I was busy with my business moving to the Greatest entrepreneur of the year, not like you man" he said.

"hmm interesting" he said.

"Okay karthick I came to drop this young lady to you. Done my job I'm moving" he said to karthick and turned to me.

"hey darloo if you need any help call me at any situation. Treat me as your friend" he said and gave his business card to me and hold my hand and gave a kiss on the back and went away.

I was standing there like a statue seeing him going away from me. Gowtham suddenly came to me and drag me with him outside. He was walking very fastly I can't keep up with him"Gowtham my leg is paining please walk slowly"I said.

He turned to me and carried me and put in his shoulder like a potato sag and started to walk away.

I was wiggling away but he is not budging to put me down. Everyone in the lobby was laughing at me. I was embarrassed,humiliated,scolded and cried at same day. But I don't know there is lot coming for me today.

finally he placed me in the passenger seat of his car and locked the door. He came around and opened the door and sat in the driver seat and started his car. He was driving like a maniac, I was scared to open my mouth. I was shivering and gathered some energy " Gowtham please slow down" I told him.

he never listened to me " gowtham please listen to me slow down" I said but again it all went in vein.

"stop the car" I was shouting at him. I was feel like vomiting. " Gowtham please pull down aside" I told him. but he was going straight without listening to me. 

I closed my eyes and trying to think something else. Finally car came to an halt. I opened my eyes Gowtham was in the car. He was standing near my door. He opened the door and pulled me outside and locked it. He literally dragging me inside the home. 

"Gowtham you're hurting me" I told him.

He stopped in his track and turned to me" Do you call this is hurt babe you don't know what is coming to you next" he said and again dragging me with him.

He was making me scare the hell out of him, I don't know what am I going to do to escape from him...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

568K 23.7K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
818K 25.1K 40
This story is all about Rahul, the CEO of Rish group of companies and Sanvitha, the daughter of the CEO of Sanvi group of companies. It's not a stor...
2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...