New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancé
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

14- Resist the temptation

1.3K 76 25
By cyndicyn22

Hel-lo, everyone! Remember I love you~♡ I hope you are enjoying the story thus far.:3 Please vote and drop a comment~♡ There will be some minor sexual content, but also a surprise awaits toward the end of the chapter~♡ Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung remained snuggled into Jungkook's neck, his breath fanning out against the sensitive skin as Jungkook shuddered slightly and gripped Taehyung's thighs harder. He bit the inside of his cheek, trying to fight the urge to move his hands higher up Taehyung's thighs. "Kookie," Taehyung whimpered softly, pressing himself harder against Jungkook. "I want you."

Jungkook groaned softly at Taehyung's words, his hormones firing off ballistically and urging him to follow through. Jungkook's hands inched ever closer up Taehyung's upper thighs, his thumbs now starting to rub soothing circles on his plush inner thighs. "Taehyung," Jungkook whispered sultrily in Taehyung's ear, trying to stop himself as well. "I don't think this is a good idea. You're not in your right mind," he whispered softly as Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook slightly. Just enough to see Jungkook's face and expression.

"You're wrong. I'm more aware of what's happening than you think, Kookie. If it makes you feel any better about this, that container is still in my closet," Taehyung insisted, rubbing his hands down Jungkook's chest. "Jimin even approved," Taehyung whined, bouncing in Jungkook's lap slightly. Jungkook gripped Taehyung's shoulders firmly to stop him from bouncing on him, his hormones one thread from shoving Taehyung into the mattress and giving him everything he wanted. "I don't feel comfortable with this, Taehyung."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him, slowly climbing out of his lap and standing in front of him. "You're so mean, Kookie! If you don't want to help, then get out," Taehyung yelled, pointing towards the door. He ran his hand roughly through his hair before clicking his tongue and walking towards the door himself instead. Jungkook quickly bolted from the bed, taking only a few large strides before slamming the palm of his hand against the door that Taehyung had just opened. It slammed shut in the frame, rattling noisily in the heavy silence.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook's hand pressed firmly against the door as he dropped the hand that had once turned the doorknob. "Move," Taehyung demanded, eyes narrowing. Jungkook glared back at Taehyung, refusing to move his hand. "You are my responsibility right now. So sit your ass on that bed and don't move," Jungkook whispered threateningly, leaning closer in a menacing manner as his jaw clenched with anger.

Taehyung yanked on the doorknob now, even though he knew Jungkook was only going to slam the door shut again anyway. Taehyung huffed angrily before walking over towards the bed and sitting down as Jungkook had previously instructed. He crossed one leg over the other and leaned back on the palms of his hands as he glared at Jungkook with annoyance. "Now, are you going to stop acting like a little diva?" Jungkook asked, walking towards the bed. He stood in front of Taehyung with his arms crossed over his chest as Taehyung glanced up at him.

Taehyung turned his head away from Jungkook, making no sound as he stared at the wall. He slowly lowered his back onto the bed as he rolled over onto his stomach to face the wall. Jungkook rolling his eyes at the silent treatment that Taehyung was now giving him. "Fine. Continue to be a brat. That's fine," Jungkook stated as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Taehyung shoved him off the bed with his foot, glaring at Jungkook over his shoulder. Jungkook huffed loudly as he stood up from the floor quickly. "Are you going to keep acting like this?! Cause I'll leave now! I don't have to put up with this treatment," he yelled, noticing a sudden shift in Taehyung's demeanor once more.

Taehyung turned his head back towards the wall as he sniffled softly, his shoulders quivering with silent sobs. Jungkook sighed in defeat as he knelt down on the bed, leaning over Taehyung to check on him. "Hey, I'm sorry. Don't cry," he stated softly, gently placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung quickly rolled over onto his back once more, throwing his arms around Jungkook as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's tears soak through his shirt as he patted Taehyung's head. "Come on, Tae. Stop crying. I'm sorry, okay?"

Taehyung's grip around Jungkook tightened as he mumbled into Jungkook's chest. "Wh- why a- are you being so mean to me, Ko- Kookie?" he asked softly, hiccupping from how hard he'd cried. Jungkook sighed softly with impatience as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "I'm not trying to be mean, Tae. You're testing my patience and my ability to say no to someone who's ready to go. I'm trying to be a good student here, so I can get out early for good behavior. I don't need you saying I took advantage of you."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook through full, dark, and wet eyelashes as Jungkook glanced down. Jungkook swallowed hard at the big, innocent eyes Taehyung was giving him, his hands gripping Taehyung's shirt to keep from moving any lower. "I'd never say that about you, Kookie," Taehyung whispered softly, turning his head to the side to listen to Jungkook's heartbeat. He could hear it beating rapidly in Jungkook's chest, feel Jungkook's hands shaking against his back to remain in control.

Taehyung sighed softly and pulled away from Jungkook to be a good boy. He didn't want to keep pressuring Jungkook and make Jungkook hate him. He sat on the bed and crossed his legs, tucking his hands in between his legs. "Ooo! I have a question," Taehyung stated excitedly, bouncing in place on the bed. Jungkook felt all the energy drain from his body as he slumped onto the bed next to Taehyung. All these mood swings and rapid changes in Taehyung's demeanor were giving him whiplash as he placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

He dropped his head in defeat in front of Taehyung, sighing softly as he raised his head. "Look, Taehyung. I need you to pick one mood, one position, and stay like that. Can you do that for me?" Jungkook asked as he let go of Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung leaned back on his palms once more, uncrossing his legs as he stretched them out in front of him. "I guess so," he stated, leaning his cheek on his shoulder as he stared at Jungkook with an unintended sultry expression.

Jungkook stood from the bed, letting Taehyung stretch out. He sighed impatiently as he met Taehyung's heated gaze, his body slumping in defeat. He rested his hands on his hips as he glanced up at Taehyung from his slumped position. "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked in defeat, standing up straight once more. Taehyung reached forward and grabbed Jungkook by the waistband of his pants, yanking Jungkook towards him. "You know what I want," Taehyung answered lowly, ever so slowly gliding his tongue over his upper lip. "It's just a matter of whether you're going to give me what I want or not."

Jungkook swallowed hard as he leaned over Taehyung, his hand pressed against the wall behind him. He could feel his temperature rising as Taehyung's hands slowly unbuckled his belt, his eyes resting heatedly on Jungkook the entire time. Jungkook felt his knees go weak at that look, the temptation steadily growing stronger within him as Taehyung's hands ghosted over his crotch.

Taehyung slowly began to knead and massage Jungkook's crotch to get him hard, his eyes glowering with seduction the entire time. Jungkook bit the inside of his lip as Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook's erection before glancing back up at Jungkook's heavily lidded gaze. He could tell Jungkook was having a hard time trying to move away from him as he slowly shifted his position once more. He slowly pushed his knees into the mattress, extending his legs and torso so that he was now eye to eye with Jungkook.

He hovered on his knees, staring directly into Jungkook's heated gaze before he tenderly cupped Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook flinched away from Taehyung's touch slightly, knowing that this was wrong. He was pretty certain Jimin was testing him as well with this ordeal to see if he would take advantage of Taehyung.

Taehyung's fingertip brushed the underside of Jungkook's jaw as Taehyung stared at Jungkook's plump lips. He leaned slightly closer, noticing Jungkook hadn't flinched away from his touch this time. His lips lightly brushed Jungkook's own, electricity passing between the two as Taehyung's lips hovered over Jungkook's. Jungkook was too intoxicated by Taehyung at this moment, that he didn't know if he'd be able to stop if Taehyung kissed him. Although, Jungkook wasn't pulling away from Taehyung as he finally pressed his lips against Jungkook's in a heated meeting.

Jungkook remained motionless against Taehyung's lips, hoping that if he didn't give him what he wanted Taehyung would finally give up. Taehyung only parted from Jungkook's lips slightly, groaning softly at Jungkook's stubbornness. "Why won't you kiss me back? Don't you like me at all?" Taehyung asked softly, his eyes glistening with tears once more. His hand stopped short of the waistband of his own pants, his emotions currently influencing him.

Jungkook gently cupped Taehyung's face this time, staring at Taehyung heatedly. "I'm afraid I'm being tested and will certainly be punished if I fail... Please... for the love of all that is holy, don't make this any harder for me than it already is right now," Jungkook explained, his eyes focused on Taehyung's tongue that innocently glided along his lower lip. Jungkook lost his composure in that moment and leaned forward quickly, pressing his lips onto Taehyung's own passionately. Taehyung's knees buckled under him from the intensity of that kiss, throwing him back onto the mattress and dragging Jungkook along with him.

Taehyung wrapped one arm around Jungkook's neck, keeping their lips pressed together. Jungkook's lips moved against Taehyung's with a hunger, tilting Taehyung's neck back slightly to deepen the kiss. Taehyung's free hand rested against Jungkook's stomach, igniting a fire within both of them as soft whimpers left Taehyung's needy lips. "Please," he whispered between kisses as Jungkook shook his head. He was only going to give Taehyung this kiss, this one time because he may not even remember it.

Taehyung panted softly before Jungkook's lips connected with his once more, his hand slowly moving away from Jungkook's stomach. If Jungkook wasn't going to help him, Taehyung would do it himself. He needed a release or he felt like he was going to explode. While Jungkook continued to move his lips against Taehyung's heatedly, Taehyung slipped his hand inside his own pants. The moment he gripped his aching cock, he suddenly felt a rush of instant relief. He shuddered softly against Jungkook, a soft whiny moan escaping the back of his throat.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung's lips and glanced down at Taehyung's hand in his own pants. He glanced back up at Taehyung, who panted softly to try and catch his breath from Jungkook's intense kiss. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, suddenly nervous as Taehyung's hand remained still inside of his pants. "I- it doesn't feel as good," Taehyung whispered, staring at Jungkook once more. "You make it feel better," he added, pulling Jungkook back towards him with an arm wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's suspicion was confirmed with Taehyung's words as Jungkook chuckled softly before cupping Taehyung's face once more and pressing their lips together again. Jungkook added more heat behind his kiss this time, craving that same release Taehyung had just experienced. He refused to indulge though until Taehyung was asleep or he may be extremely tempted by Taehyung once more and do something that he shouldn't in this moment. Taehyung kissed Jungkook back with the same fervor, his hand leaving his pants to meet Jungkook's hand that stopped on his lower stomach.

Taehyung gently gripped Jungkook's hand and slowly guided it into his pants, both their hands wrapped firmly around his cock now. Taehyung guided Jungkook's hand, even though he was certain Jungkook already knew what he was doing as they both stroked his throbbing cock. Taehyung panted heavily into the kiss as Jungkook shoved his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth now, their tongues battling for dominance before Taehyung gave into letting Jungkook's tongue explore every crevice of his mouth.

Taehyung felt his head reel from the lack of oxygen as Jungkook worked him over in a different way. A way Taehyung was really starting to enjoy as Jungkook continued to stroke Taehyung's length alongside his own hand. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss slightly, allowing the both of them to breathe as Taehyung moaned out Jungkook's name softly. "M- more, please," he whispered, panting heavily as he kissed Jungkook once again. Jungkook shook his head once more, pulling away from the kiss slightly to trail kisses down Taehyung's neck. Taehyung whimpered softly as Jungkook's lips latched onto the center of his neck, sucking hard to leave a claiming mark.

Taehyung shuddered harshly in Jungkook's hold, a soft gasp and low moan left Taehyung's lips as he gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly. "Did you cum again?" Jungkook asked incredulously as Taehyung nodded meekly, embarrassed by the question. Although, Jungkook didn't realize he was embarrassing Taehyung as Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's pants. "Good boy," he whispered in a strained voice, kissing Taehyung's forehead. "Now, get some sleep. We can continue this in the morning," Jungkook stated, watching as Taehyung nodded softly at his words.

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Did you guess that it'd be their first kiss?! I really enjoyed writing this chapter because of that.:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 16.7K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
188K 6.2K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
254K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...