Forever love

By shipper224

Lauren is a cold-hearted, unloving and dangerous officer with only one thing on her mind, vengeance, but will... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Camren special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

2.5K 82 51
By shipper224

Previously:

"Common we have to move faster!"
As Lauren and the other officers ran into the warehouse ,they fired their weapons and the gunshot sounds echoed as bodies fell to the ground, and then a dead silence fell onto the night...

------------------------------------------------
Current:

Narrators P.O.V

That night Lauren made her first big crack on the case. They infiltrated a warehouse which was filled with the weapons and drugs. The warehouse belonged to none other then Alejandro Cabello. Lauren was happy with her work, however she knew this was not the end as, he was very influential and powerful, it was far from over.

Laurens P.O.V

Today is Saturday and I woke up thinking I would go to work. Unfortunately my boss gave me orders to take the day off for once. I hate it. I need to be out there getting that bastard behind bars. I had to get ready, I could not stay at home that's for sure, I can't deal with seeing Mike for a another day. I got up, showered and dressed into my black cut skinny jeans , plain white V-neck top and leather jacket and of course my trusted combat boots. I put on my black Ray bands and left the house. As I got into my jeep I realized I had not planned where I was going. I sighed, might as well just go get some breakfast for once.

I pulled up into the parking lot of Normani's it was a popular diner, perfect for breakfast. As I pulled the keys out of ignition, I noticed a matt black, Lamborghini Aventador that was parked next to me, it was a beauty, and just my style too, black. I wondered which rich person that belonged to. I got out of the car,as I approached the door, unexpectedly,I don't know what came over me, my heart was beating irrationally fast.

What is this feeling? I shook it of, must be lack of food in my system. I began walking and then I just before I could enter through the diner door, suddenly someone came walking right into me, we both fell. I looked to see the person, Oh for fuck sake, Camila again!

Only this time she was on top of me, and her eyes were red and puffy, and tears streamed down her face. She was crying, Why was she crying? Why did I care?... I looked at her and before I knew what I was doing I wiped her watery eyes. What am I doing? What the hell is wrong with you Lauren.

"Camila, are you okay?" I asked her. "She looked at me confused and burst out crying even more.
We were still on the floor, Why was I not annoyed at her? Instead I was feeling concerned about her! "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to drop you" she said as she got up and walked away hurriedly still crying. I wanted to go after her, I wanted to know what was wrong, I wanted to help her... I walked forward but she got into her car, the Lamborghini Aventador....that was Camila's, wow she has taste....wait what no...why is she crying? I ran to the car but it already sped of.

I stood there for a few seconds not quiet understanding what had just happened. Why was I so worried about her?...i was deep in thought when my ringtone went off

" wish I had no expectations, I wish I could get it through your head with no confrontation, I really wish we could talk about instead"

I answered the call it was from my boss, he said that there was and important advancement made in the Alejandro case. Hearing his name made me so angry, and here I was worried about his daughter. I walked into the diner and ordered my breakfast. Soon after I left and headed to the see what was happening at work. Apparently the warehouse with illegal goods we found was Alejandro's however he denied knowing what type of work was going on inside of it. He already had his top lawyer on the case, my boss told me at this rate we have nothing against him.

What the actual fuck? Now we have nothing against him again. I left angrily. I arrived at home and went to bed...I just needed to rest.

-----
Flashback

Laurens P.O.V

"Lauren!" I heard the teacher shout. I looked up to see him look at me angrily. I was looking out the window at first and I noticed the rest of the class was saying their times tables. I glared at him and he shouted again "stand up!".
I stood up not taking my eyes of his. "Look at this children, do you plan on killing me with your eyes?" He said pointing at me. I was fuming. "Lower your eyes, girl!" he shouted. I did not obey him, I continued to stare at him.

"Come here." ..."I said come here now!" , he shouted. I walked over to him angrily, my fists balled up. He slapped me very hard but I did not move, he slapped me again and I did not move. Frustrated he looked at me and said "Learn to control your anger, one day you will pay for it, now go back to your place and pay attention!". I glared at him as I turned to walk back to my place.

Thats when I heard a boy ask his friend "Why is she always so angry?". To which the friend replied "Did you not hear, her mother ran away with a richer man and left her and father"...that was the last straw I walked up to the boy and grabbed his collar, "what did you say?" I asked...he pushed my hands off him and swore me. I grabbed his collar again and punched his jaw.
He hit back but I dodged, I pinned him to the desk and punched and punched his stupid fuckin face till the teacher came and grabbed me, he threw me out of the classroom.

As I was out of the class, I was boiling with anger when I didn't notice another girl who came and sat next to me, what was she doing?I was still so angry, I looked at her and our eyes met, she had beautiful brown, honey eyes, she was very pretty, her hair was brown and curly and suited her really well and her smile was so sweet and soft. My anger dropped slightly and I relaxed there was something reassuring about her. She then spoke "Being angry is not good, you can get yourself in serious trouble." Oh just great another preacher, I rolled my eyes...I was about to get up when she grabbed my hand and told me to sit.

I don't know what made me listen to her. I sat and she began digging in her bag, she pulled out a unicorn, it looked very dear to her, I didn't know what she was doing. She ran a her hand through her hair and put out the unicorn for me to take, I hesitantly took it. "What's this for?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. "Its name is Ifos, when I am sad or angry I just hold him and I feel much better. I want to have him, maybe he can help you too "she said in her angelic voice. Why was she so nice to me? She didn't even know me. "I can't take this, it is yours" I said simply. "Yes but it is yours now" she said as she got up and walked of not before turning around and smiling at me. I felt much better but as soon as she left, the memories of my mother flooded back into my head and anger consumed me once again.

I went home later that day and Mike kept asking me why I was so angry..."Did you get into another fight at school again Lauren?", he asked. I looked up at him angrily, I was boiling with anger. He tried feeding me, I refused, "You have to eat Lauren!" He shouted. I got up "I DON'T WANT TO EAT YOUR STUPID FUCKING FOOD!"I barked. I was about to stomp of when he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall saying "You won't get anything in life with this attitude of yours! And you listen to me carefully, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK!SHE IS GONE, FORGET ABOUT HER, YOUR MOTHER LEFT US LAUREN AND THE SOONER YOU GET OVER HER THE BETTER! And keep this in mind ,A beautiful women never belongs to anyone, neither her husband or father nor their children, get that in your head! He stormed of.

I stood there angry with the world , angry with my dad, angry with my mother and most of all angry with myself, was I not good enough?, did she not love me enough, that she had to run away.... without me. I fell to the ground in tears, with a broken heart.

End of flashback

------------------------------------------

Narrators P.O.V

Lauren jolted up in her bed she was sweating heavily and she had tears running down her cheeks. Her breathing was heavy and she felt almost numb. She looked to the time, it was only 8:34pm. This was common with Lauren she had nightmares, one could not blame her as she was only 8 when her dad took her away from her home forever after her mother ran away, her PTSD,was very severe.Lauren got up and poured herself some water, she drank it so fast as her throat burned like fire.

She stepped outside for some fresh air. She thought about her mother and how much she wished her mother would come back at the same time, her eyes hardened, she never wanted to see that bitch's face again. She had to escape it all yet again, she got into her car and drove to the one place she knew she could take her mind of things.

She got out of her car and entered the building, she took the elevator to the 12th floor. When she got there she walked up to the first apartment on the left. She knocked on the door, it was opened by a sexy brunette. "Lauren are you okay?" She asked. "Lucy, I need you" said Lauren before she crashed her lips onto the brunettes who  returned the kiss, shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.2K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
8.2K 212 7
Seventeen year old Camila hails from an aristocratic family and is set to be married. When she boards the Titanic, she meets Lauren Jauregui, an arti...
225K 5.1K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
78.8K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...