The Prince (Harry Styles)

By amandaJtommo

Book #1 in the Kingdom of Ula Series In the kingdom of Ula, Prince Harry has come of age to look for his ne... More

Before You Read
World Confusion
To My New Readers....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
2019 Acknowledgments

Chapter 33

49.8K 2K 865
By amandaJtommo

"Easy," I said as Harry's arms were wrapped around my small frame. 

Harry was released from the hospital after being in there for almost ten days. In the course of ten days, I had not even left. I slept, showered, and ate at the hospital. I would have rather been at the palace obviously, but after having gone a solid 35 days without Harry I wasn't about to let him go. Not another second was going to go by where he wasn't in my sight.

Looking at Harry walking into the palace, I could see him trying to hold back the pain. His lips were pursed tightly and his hand squeezed my shoulder tightly. His other hand held the bandages on his stomach. 

"We'll take the lift, okay?" I asked. He nodded quickly as his parents passed us heading up the stairs.

Both of us hadn't really mentioned them after I explained what was happening. His mother had not brought it up again either. It was as if it had never happened. We were essentially ignoring the obvious problem. I didn't mind not talking about it because I wasn't really sure what to say to either Harry or Queen Anne. I found myself in a situation I couldn't relate to once again.

"Can we go to your room?" he asked as we stepped onto the lift. 

"Of course," I smiled. "We can do whatever you want to do."

"I just want to spend time with you," he said looking me in the eyes. "I feel as if I haven't gotten to do that in a long time. With some privacy anyways."

I smiled at his sweet words. Sometimes I felt that his endless showers of compliments could be too much. I adored his sweet words nonetheless. He made me feel a love that no one else could ever feel. He made me feel important.

We reached my room at long last. As we entered, I watched as Harry's eyes scanned over it to see if anything had in fact changed seven weeks previous. A sigh escaped his chest and he tried to pick up his pace. He leaned against me as I tried to veer against the couch. He wanted to go to the bed. 

I helped H onto the bed and slid his shoes off his feet. His feet clad in gray hospital socks with the white crosses on the soles. He rolled onto his back and crossed his feet as he looked over to me with a lopsided smile.

"It's good to be home," he breathed. "So familiar, so nice."

"Yeah?" I asked placing his shoes by the door. "I am just excited to see you outside that stuffy little room."

"Me too," he said extending his arm to his side. "Come cuddle, Em." 

"Because we don't do that every day?"

"I missed you! Is that so bad?" he asked, a dimpled grin spread across his face. "Come on, Em. I'm growing cold over here."

"You're lucky I love you," I muttered crawling onto the bed and falling against his arm. His arm wrapped around me, his fingers brushing through my dark hair. I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"I love you too," he said pressing his lips to mine. "I only wish I could show you."

"Damn barriers," I giggled. "You take your time to get better."

Harry dramatically threw a hand over his forehead and closes his eyes as he groans. I rolled my eyes at his behavior. He's honestly ridiculous sometimes. He slowly sat up on his elbows and pulled himself to sit up on the bed.

"If I take enough painkillers could I make love to you?" he asked with a raised brow.

"No," I laughed shaking my head. 

"Em—"

"Two weeks," I said pointing my finger at him. 

"TWO WEEKS?" He loudly asked. "You're killing me. She's killing me!" 

I laughed at his antics. I had never seen him this way before. It amused me because he had never complained previously. He was still muttering to himself about me killing him with the two weeks thing. I slapped his arm lightly.

"Two weeks and a slap?" he asked. "Why two weeks? One week will suffice. I'll be fine. I'm fine now! I'm feeling great!" he smiled.

"Can't now, sorry," I said getting up off the bed. 

"Come on! Please? The only thing I want is to show you how much I love you?" he said clasping his hands together. "I feel fine! I feel no pain, see?" he asked poking his bandages. I saw his eye twitch. "No pain!"

"Mmmhmm," I said crossing my arms over my chest. "You winced."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did," I nodded. "Nice try."

"Come on Emerald!" he complained. "Why can't we do some hand stuff? We could use that thing my sister got you!"

"Harry!" I gasped picking up a pillow and chucking it at his head. "No!" I laughed. "No sexual activities!"

"Why?" He groaned. "Why you no fun?"

"For God's sake, I'm on my period!" I said and he closed his mouth. "Happy?"

"I could've lived without that knowledge," he muttered to himself.

"You asked," I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked as I opened the door.

"Gemma's room. I'll be back," I said with a smile. "The remote is beside you. Go crazy."

I walked down the hall to Gemma's door. I knocked and opened the door. She was laying on her side with a book open and her head propped up using her hand. She looked up at me and gave me a smile before placing a bookmark in her book.

"My brother boring?"

"He's annoying!" I laughed jumping on her bed. "Asking me for sex. What's wrong with him?"

"He's deprived. Why are you cutting him off?"

"Period," I said and she laughed.

"Karma's a bitch," she laughed placing the book on the nightstand. "Where is he now?"

"Watching TV in my room I presume. I sort of left him to grovel," I said with a laugh. "He needs that. Left to think about things," I said drawing an invisible shape on the duvet. I exhausted a sigh.

"Are you glad he's back?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "You?"

"It's nice to have someone else to annoy you," she giggled. "I have five weeks worth of embarrassing him to do. I hear footsteps in the hallway."

I listened and heard footsteps stop. The door handle of Gemma's door twisted. Slowly, Harry appeared in the room leaned himself against the doorframe. I think that's the first time he's walked on his own since the accident. 

"Hello dear brother. Are you here about your nymphomaniac tendencies?" she asked with a smirk.

"You told her?" he asked. I shrugged and nodded with a smile. "I'm gone for a few weeks and you tell her secrets."

"When hasn't Emerald told me things? I admit, I do tell her things. I didn't tell her about the time when I caught you masturbating in your bed when you were like eighteen. That is embarrassing."

"Gemma," he said, his face flushed red. "You just told her."

"Oops," she laughed with a smile. "Not my problem."

"You do this on purpose don't you?"

"What? Embarrass you in front of your future wife?" she rhetorically asked. "It's a hobby, what life would I have without it?"

"A normal one."

"Ass," she said.

"Jerk."

"Yeah, because that was a great comeback Harold," she rolled her eyes. "Just think of it this way dear brother, I have five weeks where you were gone to make up for. That is 35 days I missed of ridiculing you, embarrassing you, and being your annoying older sister."

"Why don't you go annoy Louis or something?" he asked sitting in a chair that sat near him.

"Because he's my co-conspirator. We've been waiting," Gemma smiled. "The kid is like my cooler brother. I'd never marry the guy."

"I figured that a while ago," Harry noted. 

"But I do know who he likes," Gemma grinned. 

"Who?" Harry asked, his face full of curiosity.

"One of the maids, Eleanor. The both of them are too cute, but I feel bad. Their status makes it impossible to be together," Gemma sighed. "Damn you perfect couples."

"I personally think my sister needs to get out more," Harry noted to me. "And for her sex books to be burned."

"Fuck you," Gemma spat flipping him off. "You're an evil bastard."

"I'm a fearless bastard," he said with a smirk. "Remember that. I'm fearless."

"Right, you have a knack for yelling at dad lately. Forgot about that," she said walking over to the refrigerator on the opposite end of the room. She took out three brown bottles and tossed one to me which I barely caught.

"Can't drink Gems," he said.

"Aww... is baby brother abstaining so he can get some?" she mocked pouting at the end.

"No, it thins my blood," he said with an eye roll. "Unless you'd like to be cleaning up my blood I wouldn't let me drink."

"Point taken," she nodded. "More for me."

I set the bottle to the side not really wanting to drink the gross liquid. Gemma popped the top off and took a swig of the liquor. So ladylike.

"You know, I love not being the heir," Gemma said holding the bottle up. "I can do whatever the fuck I want. I can go take pot—"

"You don't take pot," Harry rolled his eyes. "You smoke it."

"Same difference."

"Not really."

"Jerk," Gemma spat.

"Bitch," he immediately retorted. They both erupted into laughter throwing their heads back. "Oh how I missed you Gems."

"Don't lie to me dick."

"I'm not lying!" he said placing his hands to his chest. "I swear to God, cross my heart I missed my big sister."

"You are such a sap sometimes Harold," she rolled her eyes. "Why are we related again?"

"Because our parents did the dirty," he laughed. "Gross."

"I can't unsee the things I'm thinking," Gemma said holding her head between her knees. "What the actual fuck were you thinking when you said that?"

"I wasn't," he laughed. "God I can't get it out of my mind either."

"At least we know that's not happening anymore," Gemma said laying on the floor snow angel style.

"Are you just acting drunk or are you actually drunk? If you are you are a lightweight Gemma," I said looking at her with a bewildered expression on my face. 

"Just a—" she held up her fingers squished together.

"Wow," I laughed. "You shouldn't be drinking," I said getting off her bed and hoisting her up off the ground. She laughed and grabbed my ass. "Gemma!"

"Squishy ass!" she giggled.

"I like men I swear! Just trying to see what about you my brother loves the most," she winked. I turned around to Harry with wide eyes, his expression mimicked mine. "Show me your tits."

"Excuse me?" I asked turning to face her.

"Seriously, she me your tits, here—"

"This is when I am going to leave," I said. 

I turned around to Harry who was getting out of the chair slowly. He fell back down and just held out his arm for me to slide under. I helped him up as Gemma loudly yelled at how we were people with sticks up our asses and needed to share the love. Clearly she meant me getting my boobs out was sharing the love.

"Boobs are good, too."

"Gems, mine," Harry said to her. "Only for me and my eyes."

"Illegally."

"Yeah, but still. Go in the bathroom and stare at your own," he said waving her away. "Be drunk elsewhere."

"I'm tipsy not drunk," she said crossing her arms. "A little loopy, but I'm still me."

"Go masturbate," he muttered. "You need to unhornify yourself."

We left her room and shuffled to mine. Harry fell to my bed, a wince formed as he lifted his shirt to check the bandages. He pressed against them applying pressure to help ease the pain. He looked to me and let out a laugh.

"Can I kill her yet?" he asked.

"You?" I asked. "I think I'll be taking it this time."

"My sister wanted to see your boobs," he laughed. "Why the hell?"

"Hmm... I know only one person who has the right to see them," I said as Harry sat up on the edge of the bed. Harry's head cocked to the side and a smirk appeared on his face. 

"I wonder who this mysterious person may be," he said reaching over to grab my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile on my face.

"Just a handsome guy," I grinned. "I think his name's Harry."

"Handsome? Damn," he said bringing our faces closer together. "I must be an ugly bastard."

"No," I smiled brushing his fringe out of his face. "You're perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
19.9K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
84.4K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
335K 3.7K 28
Book Six. Just a bunch of One Shots as you and Harry spend your life together. (NONE OF THESE ONE SHOTS ARE IN ORDER. IN ONE CHAPTER HARRY MAY BE 20...