My Sister's Boyfriend (Harry...

By kite78

Harry and Jamie have been best friends since they were merely five years old, but when teenage years hit, Jam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
PLEASE READ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Part 1
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Part 1
Chapter 46 Part 2
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 37

2.3K 68 7
By kite78

Harry's POV:

Excitement fills me as I drive back home, I took some time off from school to come back home for Jay's eighteenth birthday and my nineteenth birthday. Everything is going by so fast, I remember playing pokemon with Jay on my front steps like it was yesterday, only it wasn't, that was ten years ago. It's scary how fast time is going by, but I don't mind as long as I get to spend my time with Jamie, how could I? Jamie's birthday is tomorrow so I had to leave today to make it on time. I didn't exactly get her a present, but I had something else in mind to give to her and I'm sure she'll accept it, since she's not materialistic. 

I've been driving this damn car for hours and I just can't wait to get back home and be with Jay. It's been a month since I saw her last, but it feels much shorter. We talk on the phone everyday and we text whenever we can. It almost feels like she's there with me. Almost. I miss her so much it's unhealthy. Sometimes the phone calls just aren't enough.

My car finally pulls into my driveway and I'm relieved to see my house, a huge sigh of relief leaves my mouth. I always forget how much I'm missing home until I get back home, or I have to leave. I miss my mommy's cooking and my bed. I grab my bags and drag them into the house. With a few breathless greetings and kisses on the cheek, I'm back into my room and start unpacking. I didn't pack much because everything I need is right here, I left behind some of my clothes, but I still pack some to be safe.

I go back downstairs and get drowned in more of my mothers kisses. She is clearly happy to see me and although I am really happy to see her too, I don't let on just how much, like she shamelessly does. She drags two large bags of mine filled with dirty clothes into our wash room. I hide my laugh behind my hand as I watch her smile happily at my pile of dirty clothes. Only moms. I pull her in for another long hug. She's the only one who can really put up with me and I envy her for that. I am a handful.

A soft kiss is placed to her cheek before I pull away and look on the kitchen counter for her keys. "I have to go. I'm going to see Jamie. I can take your car right?" I shout to her half way out the door. She pokes her head out and walks to me. She giggles as she looks at me. "Of course you can. Be safe." She speaks strictly. A gasp escapes my mouth as my cheeks flame red. "Mom! We're not doing that! She's not even my girlfriend!" I hastily explain in a loud and embarrassed voice. Shock clear on my face.

My mom laughs hard as she clutches her stomach. "I meant be safe in the car, drive safe." She breathlessly explains in-between laughs. My cheeks go from pink to red instantly. "Oh..." I awkwardly whisper. I quickly make my way out the door, not wanting to be in that awkward situation any longer than I need to be. "I love you!" Mom shouts to me as I run out the door. I smile as I get into her car and text Jamie that I will be there very soon.

It's late and any normal person would just wait until morning to see Jamie, but the difference between me and the average person is that I'm crazy about Jamie and I can't wait that long. I can't sleep only a mile away from Jamie, without seeing her first. My moms old car pulls into Jamie's driveway and as soon as the car is in park Jamie comes running out of her house with one of the biggest smiles on her face that I have ever seen. I run out of the car and to her as fast as I can manage.

I reach her and immediately lift her into the air in a tight hug and spin her around. It's a miracle that I didn't slip on the ice below my feet, but even if I did it would be worth it. Unless Jamie got hurt of course, then it wouldn't be worth it, that would be bad. Very bad. I instinctively bury my head into the crook of her neck, feeling at home for the first time in a month. Her giggles sound perfectly in my ears as she holds me closely in return. She hides her face in my hair and I sigh once again tonight, because I have nothing stopping me from being happy in this moment. Everything is perfect. I'm with Jamie, under the best of circumstances.

Her arms naturally wrap around my neck and in seconds her legs wrap around my waist. I push away the butterflies and shift so that I support her legs and middle with my arms. We slowly pull apart but I still hold her in my arms and she sweetly leans into me and I quickly reciprocate. Our lips meet in the middle in a sweet and longing kiss. 

She places her hands on my cheeks and tilts her head to the side, deepening the kiss. An involuntary moan escapes from my mouth and I rest Jamie on the hood of the car as I lean into her further. Jamie's contact makes my arms shaky and causes me to worry of dropping her, besides this is the best angle. My left hand squeezes her leg as I lean further into her, never breaking the kiss. My other hand presses to the hood of the car and feeling how cold it is. Oh no, my baby must be freezing. My thoughts fly away as our making out grows heated and heavy. 

"Gross!" I hear Kasey's voice shout a distance away. Jay and I immediately pull away from each other and look in the direction we heard her shouting from. I help Jamie stand up and get off of the hood with reddened cheeks that Jamie matches. Kasey's laughter is heard in the air as she walks towards us slowly. "Hi." She slowly breathes out to me once she reaches us and finishes her laughing fit. It's weird being near Kasey in this way, knowing all of the things that we have done together and said to each other, both good, bad... sexual. It's just weird. 

It's good that we aren't fighting any more, but it is a little awkward. I'm just happy that we can put our past behind us. An awkward cough leaves my mouth and I give her a small smile and wave as I inch closer to Jamie and stare at Kasey. Kasey looks better than the last time I saw her... happier. I'm happy for her, I know that her happiness is something that she has always had to fight for and hold onto with all that she has. Happiness never came easy to Kasey and I guess that makes sense now.

"Could one of you give me a ride to Callie's?" Kasey laughs. Jamie jokingly wiggles her eyebrows at Kasey. "Oh really..." Jamie smiles with mischief. A large grin falls onto Kasey's face as she looks back at her sister. "Yeah... I don't want to get my hopes up, but Callie needs a little comforting because her and Zayn broke up." Kasey gives a shy smile. It's nice to hear that she's happy and maybe even in love, but it is still weird to hear her talk about herself with someone else romantically. Especially since it's Callie, her best friend, the girl that I watched Kasey hang out with all the time when we were together. I hope Callie likes Kasey back, I really do. Kasey deserves it. I guess it must be even more weird for her to listen to me talk about being with someone else romantically when it's her sister. She's in an even more uncomfortable position then me.

Jamie smiles at Kasey and then playfully smacks her arm. Jamie's smile soon turns into a frown. "Wait, Zayn?" Jamie's face scrunches up. "Yeah. That creepy guy that came over..." Kasey tries explaining to Jamie with a wince. Wait. Zayn as in Zayn? Malik? He dated Callie? And why the fuck was he over here? By the look on Kasey's face, she clearly doesn't like him and thinks he's a creep, but I can't read Jamie's face, but after that day at the gym I bet she isn't interested. Right?

I have no reason to be jealous. I know that Jamie isn't going to hurt me, but we still aren't actually together, and that means she can see whoever she wants, even though I don't think she will hurt me... She could if she wanted to, I mean we really aren't together, although I would like to be. The frown on my face deepens. "What?" I innocently ask, like a little boy that just found that it's raining  and he can't go to the park. 

"Zayn came over one day -without an invitation- and basically tried to get into Jamie's pants, but she said no and my dad stopped him... Oh and did I mention that Zayn thought that she was with you while this happened?" Kasey sarcastically explains to me before turning to speak to Jamie. "By the way, I just found out that Zayn did that while dating Callie." Kasey tells her, causing me to wince and Jamie's nose to scrunch up in disgust. I'm relieved to hear that Jamie denied Zayn, but it still angers me he came here and tried to get with Jamie and her dad had to get him to leave. It sounds like he wasn't accepting the word, 'no' and that makes me want to beat the shit out of him, but I won't. 

"Gross." Jamie comments and Kasey and I nod in agreement. It's so weird that my friend Zayn turned into such a pervert. He's not my friend any more, I'll say that much. "I'm freezing out here." Kasey whispers rubbing her arms up and down to keep warm. "So, can I get a ride or not?" Kasey asks as her eyebrows draw together. 

Jamie laughs at her sister. "I can give you a ride." She offers. "No. It's ok, I can." I immediately interject. Jamie's big blue eyes stare up at me as she shrugs her shoulders and I just want to squeeze her in a tight hug, because she is so adorable and I can't even handle it. I hope she never loses that bright shine of purity in her eyes. My sweet Jamie. "I can drop Kasey off and then we can go to dinner?" I stare at Jamie while I grab her hand with mine and gently intertwine our fingers together. 

Her big blue eyes bat at me and she nods her head. It's late so few places will be open. We'll probably end up at McDonald's, but I don't care as long as I can spend a little bit more time with Jay. She brightly smiles at me before answering. "Ok. I just need to run inside and get my purse." Jamie smiles wildly at me. I give her forehead a long tender kiss, before she runs inside of her house leaving Kasey and me alone. "I'm glad you're back home... Oh and happy birthday!" Kasey excitedly says to me once we're alone. "Thank you. I'm glad to be back too." I smile at her. 

"What's up with you and Callie?" I ask her, trying to avoid an awkward silence. I scratch the back of my head and move down to the top of my back as I wait for her reply. Kasey lets a long sigh leave her mouth. "Nothing right now, but I'm still hopeful." She gives me a weak smile. I give her a few nods. "Yeah. I hope it works out." I whisper as I slide my hands into my pants pockets. 

Kasey flashes a large genuine smile at me. "Thanks." She happily says as she moves her hands to her hips. It's silent for a minute, but not in the awkward way that I thought it would be and in seconds Jamie is running back outside with her purse in hand. We all pile into my moms car. "Where does Callie live?" I ask Kasey as I buckle my seat belt. "You know." Kasey quietly answers with a voice that is mixed with different emotions. "Oh right." I clear my throat and back out of their driveway and begin driving in the right direction. I used to drop Kasey off at Callie's often when we were together.

I place my hand on Jamie's thigh as I drive down the road and in seconds she tangles her hand with mine. "Aw. You two are so cute." Kasey jokingly comments on our affection. "Shut up!" Jamie and I respond at the exact same time and a blush begins to form on my cheeks as I notice one forming on Jay's too. She's so cute when she blushes. Kasey's laughter booms throughout the car. I pull into Callie's driveway and park the car. Callie lives closer than I remember. "Goodbye!" Kasey happily yells to us before leaning over the console and into the front with us and kisses Jamie's cheek and then mine. 

"Happy Birthday you two!" Kasey speaks loudly while exiting the car. Jamie and I turn our heads to smile at Kasey. "Thank you!" We reply in unison. I wait in the drive way until Kasey gets safely inside. I move my hand to shift the car but before I can Jamie leans over to me and places a long sweet kiss to my lips that I instantly melt into. I groan deeply into the kiss as a smile begins to form on my lips. As I'm about to deepen the kiss Jamie pulls away. It ends all too soon, but I'm just happy that it happened at all.

I remember when I used to only dream of kissing Jamie, when her and I weren't even on speaking terms and the thought of us being together was actually a lost cause. I was so wrong and I'm just so happy to be here with her, I'm so happy I never gave up because look at what I have to show for it now. Sure, Jamie and I aren't actually together, but we will be, soon and there was a time when I didn't know that. 

I smile sincerely and lazily at her as I stare dreamily at her and tuck a stray hair behind her ear. She gives me a sweet smile before turning her head to the side and kissing the palm of my hand that is rested on the side of her face. My smile grows at Jay's simplicity and just how much I adore every move that the girl makes. Everything she says and does. I will always be in love with this girl, I will always have to catch my breath with just the thought of her. "You ready?" I whisper, scared that a loud noise will kill the moment and the feeling in my heart. "Yeah." She whispers back and we drive off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading if you did! I hope you liked this chapter and are liking the story! Vote and comment if you want to! :)

Please go check out my new fan fiction 'Little Do You Know' if you want to and have the time! Thank you! :D

-Jena xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 123 34
Melody Jacqueline Gómez is best friends with Harry Edward Styles but their friendship is tested along the way . Melody is separated from him when her...
23.3K 480 27
Rachel Stewart and Harry Styles meet through a mutual friend, Kelsey Taylor. Will they ever date? If so, will they last in their relationship? Will t...
992 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
36.8K 462 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...