Love birds | Jaded

By sheepheead

Jade Thirlwall, Singer in the world's biggest girlband meets Jed Elliot, bassist of the Rock band The Struts... More

1 First Sight
2 Movie night
3 6 seconds challenge
4 I'm broken
5 "He broke up with me"
6 Monday
8 Weeks
9 " I believe i saw you?"
10 Hair
11 Alexis
12 perrie
13 us tour
14 zacky
15 jesy
16 longing

7 Lovebites

504 5 1
By sheepheead

JADE'S POV
I walked downstairs to find Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne sitting by the counter. "Hey, what on earth are you guys doing here at this hour?" I asked very confused "well I drove by and saw that Jed's car parked on your drive way" Leigh-Anne said, "so why are all of you here?" I asked "well Leigh-Anne called us so we went here to" Perrie continued. "Ok, well, do you want breakfast?" I said "no jadey, it's 12 o'clock we have already had breakfast you lazy ass" Jesy said "it's 12 omg" I gasped "ye, you guys must have been really wild last night" Jesy said which made the girls giggle, "actually it wasn't so wild" I heard a hot voice say behind me, I turned around to find Jed walking towards me, all of the girls looked quite confused as they noticed that he came out from my room, "can I use the shower" he asked and I nodded and pointed in the directions for the bathroom.
"You guys slept together?" Perrie asked with a bit of excitement in her voice "if you mean slept like sleep next to each other then, ye" I replied
"So you really didn't do anything?" Jesy asked
"Nope nothing, we just talked." I answered
"Well do you like him?" Leigh-Anne asked
"Were just friends" I answered earning a eye from Pez since she knew it was more than that, I think the Lee and Jesy did as well but I had literally told perrie that I liked him. I didn't know why I lied, maybe it was better just to be friends? I didn't dare to friend zone him since I really liked him.

He came out of the shower in only a towel on his waist, I was met by a very good looking Jed.
"What do you wanna do now?" He asked "maybe a good movie" I said, we ended up watching a few episodes of Game of thrones, the same as yesterday, his arm was wrapped around me, I rested my head in his lap, he had his hand rubbing my back, it felt so normal.
"I want you" I heard him say very quiet. I wasn't Sure that I heard him correctly "What" I asked sitting up, looking right in to his eyes.

JED'S POV
"I want you, like now" I said so that she would hear, she didn't say anything she just looked me in the eyes, did I just fuck this up I thought.
Without saying a word she moved closer to me, making our lips meet, my tongue waiting for an entrance and she gladly accepted, it was a hot make out, she had been waiting and so have i, I haven't been with a girl for almost 4 months, it took its grip on me. I had 4 months of lust waiting inside of me to get released.
"If we keep going I might not be able to control myself" I said while kissing her mouth passionately "who says anything about you being under control" she said which really turned me on. I moved my kisses down to her neck, while I was kissing her I could hear quiet moans exit her mouth, she tugged my hair and kept moaning as i picked her up carrying her into her bedroom, I sat her down and she looked at me, she pushed me over the bed making me fall onto the soft bed, she climbed over me, giving me a passionated kiss. She began unbuttoning my shirt as I grabbed her by the waist and slowly mowing my hands up her sides, I took off my shirt without breaking the kiss.

JADE'S POV
I could feel his warm hands making its way up under my shirt, I slowly slid it Over my head, leaving me in a bra, he made his way down to my pants as he slowly began to take them of.
Very fast he threw me around so that he was on top of me, while kissing my neck and making me moan louder he pulled his Jeans down leaving us in our underwear, while sucking on my neck he unclipped my bra and taking it off, he grabbed my Breasts. My hands made its way down to his boxers and slowly moving inside of them. He moved his kisses down my stomach and pulling my panties down, throwing them across the room, I could now see the lust in his eyes and I nodded as a permission to enter me, "Oh Fuck Jed" I moaned as I felt every inch of him.

I woke up feeling quite sore from the previous night, he really didn't hold back. I walked downstairs to the sight of him standing in only boxers making breakfast, "morning" he said as I sat down my the kitchen island. "Morning" I replied "so I need to be by the studio at 10 but I'll be done by 2pm so if you're up to something later tonight" I said and took a bite of the pancake in front of me. " sound good, I'll be there at 2" he said.

I made my way to the studio but as I entered I earned the girls look, they all giggled but I couldn't quite figure out why, after about half of the session we took a break making us all four crashing on the couch, "Rough night?" Jesy asked and the other two started to giggle. "Uhm, no?, do I look tired?" I asked confused "no baby you shining" Perrie said and the girls broke into fits of laughter, I looked at them with a confused face " you really don't know do you?" Leigh-Anne asked "know what?" I said the girls looked at each other and giggled and then nodding at Jesy "baby, your neck" she said, I could feel my whole face heating up as I ran to the toilet to check in the mirror "fuck" I said as I walked back to the couch, "I'll ask again, rough night?" Jesy said making me laugh, "well, yes" I said "how many times?" Leigh-Anne asked "4 times, 4 fucking times, he was like an animal" I said "who's this animal your so keen on" I heard someone say from behind, i Immediately recognized that voice "Jed" i said bounced up from the couch jumping in his arms "wow hey" he said hugging me back, I released myself from the hug and we just stared at each other, not knowing whether to kiss or not, I heard one of the girls clearing their throat, it snapped us out of trance and we sat down on the couch " how come your here now?" I whispered in his ear "I missed you" he whispered back causing me to blush and smile widely. "What are you to lovebirds whispering about" I heard jesy say, "nothing" I replied looking back at Jed and he nodded, the recorder entered the Lounge and told us that he wanted Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy in the Recording area for a verse which left me and Jed alone.

"What do you wanna do later on?" I asked as I started to play with his hair "you choose!" He said "why don't we go to Perrie's, Leigh-Anne and Jordan will be there and Jesy and Jack, what do you think" I asked "I think it sounds like a couples night, but if you wanna be around your friends I will be there with you" he said making a large smile on my face
I cupped his adorable face in my hands "your so cute" I said as I leaned forward for a kiss, he did the same, With both of our tongue involved it heated up, we both knew this wasn't the time or place, but that didn't stop us from making out. "I have never seen someone make out so cute and sexy at the same time" Jesy said which scared us both, he wrapped his arm around me as I sat back down. "Aren't you a little bit to adorable?" Pez as she sat down on the couch "wait we were gone for 30 minutes, that's enough time for, no you guys didn't do it on the couch." Leigh-Anne said making Perrie to stand up looking disgusted "Lee!!no we didn't do anything" I said and Perrie calmly sat back down.

I told Jed that I would take a shower, I took of all my clothes and went under the hot water, out of nowhere I felt a hand touch my waist, I turned around to find Jed naked, "well hello" I said and giggled, I turned back around. I could feel his soft hand making its way across my stomach.

JED'S POV
I gently placed a kiss on her cheek and slowly moving down towards her neck, I placed gentle kisses that over time turned into more steamy kisses, I could feel her body's warmth, even tho we stood under hot water, I kissed her neck again leaving Large love-bites, I planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder followed by a more steamy ass grab, she turned around to face me. She pulled me closer and we shared a steamy kiss in the shower, I mounted her in the wall, sending kisses down her front upper body, I grabbed her thigh making her moan as I moved my hand higher.
She had her hands in my hair as I touched her everywhere, every kiss I gave her just made her moan louder and made me more turned on, every time she touched me, my whole body shivered. I pushed her against the wall of the shower "ready?" I asked just to make sure, she nodded and I gladly did what I just asked permission for. We made rough love in the Shower for a good while.

JADE'S POV
I stepped out of the shower feeling a light ass slap from behind, I looked over my shoulder and smirked. We both got dressed and we went out to the car, earlier we agreed to take his care and that he would drive. He moved his hand of the wheel to my thigh, I sighted and looked out of the moment as I could feel my cheeks getting red. Without taking his eyes of the road he moved his and a little higher making me moan, he looked at me and laughed "I haven't done anything, you horny ass" he said which made me chuckle, it all stopped when I could feel his hand making its way even higher, I grabbed his hand trying to make him to stop, "stop, this won't end with us arriving at perrie's" I could see a smirk appear on his face and I felt his hand moving higher, making me really turned on. Before anything else happened we arrived at perrie's, I knocked on the door and saw a blonde girl opening the door. "Finally, just an hour late" she said and giggled, I looked up at Jed "what you really took your time in the shower" he said making me laugh. We entered the living room to find everyone sitting in the couch. "Well you decided to show up after all" Leigh-Anne said as hugged me.
The boys went on to talk about football which I wasn't particularly interested in, e and the girls sat by the Kitchen island sipping wine and chatting "honey, Remind is why you guys arrived one hour late" Jesy said making all of us laugh, "I showered, he entered, He grabbed my ass, end of story" I said causing all of us to break out in laughter " you horns animals" perrie said. "To be real with you, we already knew, you got a few new lovely marks on you neck" Leigh-Anne said "gosh I hate him" I said.
________________________________
NEW CHAPTEER
let me know if you like this sexual parts, If you want to I can make it more raw.

Hope you enjoyed it

Love
Author💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 567 23
You have to read B1-3 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
79.1K 1.7K 23
Alex and Perrie were definitely a match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. So, when they broke up, months after their marriage it lef...
456 3 45
This fan fiction is a tale of one Sandancer lass searching for love. Her professional life experiences lasting change during this personal pursuit. S...
35.5K 970 41
'You can take this heart, heal it or break it all apart. No, this isn't fair. Love me or leave me here.' People seemed to be fascinated by Perrie...