The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

By Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 4

1.1K 69 5
By Amira_Yurina

Yoohyeon POV 

It been a few days since I just left that castle and decided to become the Demon Queen, Kim Minji's servant.I know it almost 1 week but I still can't stop thinking what Minji has said the other day. 

"Since you agree to be my servant,I let you off for one week,after one week,you must go to my castle and serve under me." 

I don't know what will happen if I don't go but I know something bad will happen to me.Aish,should I just go for it,or not?I don't want to be somebody's servant.Even if I gonna be her servant,I will not serve her -_- 

"Yoohyeon!" 

I heard Dami was calling me which make me snapped out from my daydreaming and I just noticed that the kendo stick was coming toward me and hit my head badly. 

"Aaargghhh....."I fell down with my head was laying on the floor.I couldn't see clearly as the room around me was spinning.

"What the hell wrong with you today,Yoohyeon?Do you want to die by the hand of the demons?"

"Of course not.I won't die again!"I picked up my kendo stick and continue training with Dami.Dami and I had a sparring session today, to test our skills to fight against the demon.The two us were continue fighting against each other with our kendo stick  keep hitting, clashing each other.I tried my best not to daydreaming.I need to become stronger. 

"Too slow!"Dami quickly hit me with the handle of the stick on my stomach.I couldn't stand the pain,so I was groaning loudly. 

"AAARGGGHHH!!!!" 

The training was really harsh today.We decided to ended our sparring session.I swear I will die from that kendo training early.My stomach still hurting that much. 

I just noticed that Dami just handed a bottle of water.I took it and open the cap to drink it. 

"Is there something bothering you?"Dami asked me.I look down,looking to the floor.I can't tell her that I just met Minji and that Minji is a Demon Queen.If I tell her,she will tell other Dreamcatcher's members and they will go to the Castle.I don't want them to be worried about Minji. 

"Nothing."I lied to her. 

"Unnie!!"I heard Gahyeon's voice.I look behind and suddenly, Gahyeon hugged me.I also noticed that Sua was running toward our direction.I don't know why Sua suddenly chased Gahyeon but did Gahyeon do something wrong? 

"Gahyeon,come back here!Your wound haven't recover yet!"Sua yelled.Now that Sua mentioned it,I realised Gahyeon  is injured during the war last week. 

But for some reason,Gahyeon was tightened her grip on my waist and pouted. "No way,I don't want Sua unnie to bandage me.I want Yoohyeon unnie!" 

"Wait,me??"I pointed myself in surprised.Seriously,why the hell am I getting dragged here? 

"No,you must come here and let this unnie treat your wound."Sua was looking like she want to kill Gahyeon badly.I decided to stand up in between them. I can't stand seeing Sua and Gahyeon fight again. 

"Okay,Sua unnie,I think you should leave Gahyeon to me.I will treat her wound."I told her as I pat Gahyeon's gently.Sua sighed. "Fine...I leave her to you."She said as she gave up and Gahyeon suddenly jumped onto me. "Yay!!" 

I quickly caught Gahyeon in my hands,trying not to drop her.I changing my carry position into a bridal style so that it will be easy for me to carry her. 

I make my way toward her room. 

3rd Person POV 

Sua and Dami were left alone together when  Yoohyeon and Gahyeon has just left. 

Dami smiled as she was watching how Yoohyeon doesn't really like to bandage Gahyeon's wound but in the end,she will do it.That's how she is. 

"It seem they are quite close."Dami started the conversation.Sua was just hummed in replies with her smile,looking at Dami. "Yes,they are.They became close ever since Jiu got kidnapped by the demons."Sua stated as her smile turned into a sad one as they were remembering the time when Jiu got kidnapped. 

"I wonder what if Jiu is still alive...."Sua wondered. "I'm sure she still alive.There no way our leader will get killed easily.That's what Yoohyeon told us."Dami said in her cheerful tone.Sua smiled and agreed at her statement. "Yes,you right." 

The next day 

It was the day of Yoohyeon being the Demon Queen's servant.She tried to sneak out from the house early in the morning,not to awake her friends who were still sleeping. 

There was an exit in front of her,she tried to go to the exit when she heard a familiar voice,calling her. 

"Unnie....."Yoohyeon turned behind and saw their maknae who has just woke up from her sleep.She was rubbing her eyes,while holding her teddy bear. 

Yoohyeon did not feel surprised ,but in fact,she smile to the maknae. "Hey Gahyeon,shouldn't you be sleeping?"Yoohyeon asked her as she make her way toward the maknae and stroke her hair gently. 

"Where are you going,unnie?"

"I'm going out to take a fresh air outside."Yoohyeon lied.She doesn't want Gahyeon to know that she will be going to meet Jiu at the castle. "Can I go with you,unnie?"Gahyeon asked as she pulled Yoohyeon's sleeves.Yoohyeon shook her head and gave a peck on Gahyeon's forehead 

"No,you can't.You need to sleep."Yoohyeon said.Gahyeon pouted her lip as she followed what Yoohyeon told her. "Fine...."Gahyeon slowly went back to her bedroom. 

After watching Gahyeon went back to her room,Yoohyeon sighed in relieved.Yoohyeon then decided to went out from the house and go to the castle where the Demon Queen is waiting. 

As Yoohyeon reached to the castle,as usual,there were 2 demon guarding the entrance of the castle.She hate to sneak in,so she just approached toward them which make the demons noticed her presence and pointed their spears at her. 

"Hold on,my name is Kim Yoohyeon.I am here to become the Demon Queen's servant."Yoohyeon stated as she raising her both hand together. 

Yoohyeon could heard that one of them clicked his tongue.One of the demons that clicked his tongue decided to lead Yoohyeon while the other demon was guarding the entrance of the castle. 

Yoohyeon could feel her heartbeat racing.She was nervous meeting Jiu again and became her servant She always told herself that everything will be fine. 

As soon she arrived at the Queen room,the demon left her like that.Yoohyeon realised that the door she cut using her sword the other day has been back in proper condition.Yoohyeon gulped and knocked the door. 

"Come in." 

Yoohyeon could heard a soft yet angelic voice from the door.She slowly opened it and walked in.She noticed that Jiu was sitting on the Queen's chair,smiling at the girl. "Hello,welcome to my castle once again!"Jiu said cheerfully. 

Yoohyeon started making her way toward the queen.Just like before,there are no demon guards guarding this room.Usually the guards should always be with the king or queen. 

"I was thinking to ask you something...."Yoohyeon said as she scanning through the room. "Yes?What do you want to ask me?" 

"Why do your guards are not with you?" 

"Well,It will be awkward if they always be with me.Beside...I do not need a guard to stay by myself...."Jiu said as she stood up from her seat and climb down the stairs.

Yoohyeon then confused. "What do you mean?" 

Jiu smiled as she reached to where Yoohyeon was standing and her face went toward Yoohyeon's face,making their face 1 inch apart.
"After all I already have you as my servant."Jiu replied,causing the girl's face turned into red and fell back. 

"W-what?M-me?"Yoohyeon swore that her face became hot when Jiu was closer to the blushing girl. 

"Of course.You are my servant after all.As my servant,you need to stay with me the whole day.And always serve under me."Jiu stated. "What if I didn't serve you?"Yoohyeon asked as she slowly stood up. 

Jiu then gave her glare to Yoohyeon. "If you didn't,I will punish you."Jiu said,causing Yoohyeon to gulped and nodded. 

Jiu suddenly smile with her eyes as Yoohyeon nodded. "Okay!Then Yoohyeon,follow me."Jiu cheerfully said as she started walking toward the exit. 

"Wait,where are we going?"Upon hearing Yoohyeon's question,Jiu stopped and turned behind,looking at Yoohyeon. "I will be touring you around the castle so that you will not get lost easily while you were serving under me."She answered as she started walking out from the castle.Yoohyeon then started following her.

___________________________________

Hello,I know you might not know this group but this group is called Pink Fantasy.They have a similar concept as Dreamcatcher with a rock genre but this song is so nice.I will be glad if you listen to this song.

If you listen to this song carefully,this song is similar to Dreamcatcher's Goodnight and even some fans made a mashup for Pink Fantasy and Dreamcatcher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 230 32
Damixreader au. It will be mafia themed. Enemies to lovers. The reader is a mafia underboss and Dami an assassin. Someday they met in a bar- TRIGGERW...
891 62 12
Unknown to humans, there are multiple realms home to both angels and demons. One can't coexist without the other, but what if one were to become the...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
12.9K 775 21
What happens when you decide to visit an abandoned orphanage for fun? But turned out it wasn't as abandoned as you thought. The story contain violenc...