Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By hoenata

You are the girlfriend to one of the Creepypasta guys (Or all, you decide) *Requests accepted whether big or... More

Author's Note
Meeting Him
Unintentionally Hanging Out
Asked Out
~First Date~
~~Being Official~~
~When He Meets Your Boy(Friend-zone)Friend~
~When He Gets Angry~
~First Argument~
~When You Makeup/First Kiss~
~When You Spend a Holiday With Him~
Author's Note
Just Another Author's Note
One more Author's Note
~When Someone Makes You Upset~
Another Author's Note (Because I can!)
Voting Info
~When He Cheats~
~When You Don't Answer His Calls~
~When You Move On~
IMPORTANT Author's Note
~When You Turn 21~
~When You Take Him Back~
Author's Note
~When He Meets Your Parents~
~When He Gets Scared/When He has a Nightmare/His Fear~
Author's Note: Thank You
~When You Move into Together~
Author's Note: Please Read
~When You See Him Naked~
~When He Gets a Boner~
~~First Time.......... Fail!~~
~(First Time Part 1) When He Goes to the Bar and Does Regrettable Things ~
Last Author's Note Until Next Update
~First Time Part 2: When He Proposes~
~~~ THE FIRST TIME (Part 3)~~~
~When His Ex-Girlfriend Comes Back Into His Life~
Author's Note and Sneak Peek
~When He Gets Jealous/Gets Mad and You Leave Him (Breakup Part 1)~
~When You/He Calls The Engagement Off (Breakup Part 2)~
Author's Note
~When You Find Out That You're Pregnant (Pregnancy Part 2)~
~When He/You Finds Out You're Pregnant (Part 3)~
Author's Note: Voting Time
Author's Note: Voting Closed
~(Jeff's Chapter) When the Baby is Born~
Author's Note: Please Read
~When You Take Him Back (part 1)~
Authors Note: Where Have I BEEN?!
~When You Take Him Back (Part 2)~
Author's Note: Volume 1 Billion
Authors Note: Last One For A While
~His POV: First Day/Night Back Together (part 1)~
~Offenderman's Scenarios~
Quick little Author's Note.
~His POV: First Night/Day Back (Part 2)~
Last Author's Note For A Long Time....
~When He Attempts to Sing A Song to the Baby~
Author's Note: Future Stories
One More Author's Note
~When You Plan the Wedding~
Author's Note to Keep You Posted
Last Author's Note for the Entire Story
~When Things Fall Apart~
~The End..............?~
Author's Note About A Sequel *IMPORTANT*
Last Author's Note
Jk, this is the last author's note
Q&A: The Answers

~When You Remember a Happy Thing and Get Some Big News (Pregnancy Part 1)~

21.5K 270 169
By hoenata

Author's Note:

So, this is the "When You're Pregnant Chapter" but also with a memory.

Dedication to Black_Rose_1_4 for the Remembering a Happy Time idea.

Dedications to everyone who suggested the When You're Pregnant idea. The list to too long to write everyone's username.

*********

Jeff the Killer

It had been a month since your fall out with Jeff. You were sitting on the floor of your parents' bathroom, praying the pregnancy test came back negative. You were about a week late so.... Anyway,  for some reason the bathroom reminded you of when you taught Jeff to twerk.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Seriously? This is stupid," Jeff huffed, crossing his arms. He watched as you demonstrated how to twerk, slightly impressed.

You nodded, "It's fun! Just do it!"

Jeff frowned, "Ugh..." He attempted to twerk, but it kind of didn't work as planned. He was mostly just bouncing his body up and down rather than moving his ass. You giggled and he stopped, "Don't fucking laugh!"

You giggled more, "You can't twerk...?"

"I CAN TOO!" Jeff attempted twerking again and you rolled with laughter. Jeff stopped and lifted you into his arms, "Alright, no more of this. Now you learn how to play some drinking games."

-_-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

You checked the time and got up, grabbing the pregnancy test, looking the result and comparing it to the box. Two lines meant yes, one meant no. You noticed two lines, frowning deeply, "Well fucking shit..."

*********

Slenderman

You looked at yourself in the mirror, your shirt off. Your friend, whose house you were staying at, was sitting on the bed. You'd been there for almost a month, noticing that you hadn't had your cycle yet. You poked and proded at your stomach.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?" Your friend asked.

You replied, "I'm waiting until I can check the 'pee-stick.'"

"The pee-stick?" Your friend giggled.

You nodded, glancing over. Slenderman crossed your mind. What you going to tell him? Were you going to tell him? Were you even going to keep it?

Eventually your mind drifted over the questions to just thoughts of Slenderman. 

-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-

Slenderman was laying down on his back, you laying your head on his chest. He gently rubbed your back and sometimes toyed with your hair. You peeked up at him, "We never watch the stars anymore..."

Slenderman turned his head to "look" at you, "So we don't... Would you like to sometime?"

You shrugged, "I thought it could be fun... Ooh, maybe we could do that tomorrow night."

Slenderman would've smiled, "Maybe... Maybe... I'll make sure there aren't any murders or animals around to disturb us tomorrow. "

You smiled and nodded, "That would be much appreciated.

-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-

You walked into the bathroom, checked the result, and broke into silent tears. Your friend had wandered into the kitchen to make some food. You spoke to your stomach, "Why did you have to happen now? I messed thing up and I don't know how to fix them!"

*********

Eyeless Jack

You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited for the nurse to get you. You hadn't heard from Jack in over month, which wasn't a good thing. You were late so that meant you could possibly be raising a baby on your own. That thought didn't exactly thrill you.

"Y/N?" The nurse came out. You stood up and she gave you a big smile, "How are you?"

You shrugged, "I could be better..."

The nurse turned and led your down the hall, "Well, we all could be better."

As you two walked, you noticed sharp needles and different things that reminded you of Jack. You let out a quiet sigh, but not before you saw a little girl gripping her dad's hand. She reminded you of the time you and Jack talked about having a family.

-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

"Jack... What are your thoughts on kids?" You wondered, toying with the food on your plate.

Jack shrugged, "Oh... Um... I'd scare the kid... So no thank you."

"You wouldn't scare your own kid. They'd grow up knowing how you looked," You smiled at him.

Jack shrugged, "I don't think I want a kid..."

You tilted your head, "Why not?"

Jack shrugged again, "The idea never was appealing..."

You said, "I'd like to have one in the future."

Jack was quiet for a moment before replying, "I'd suppose I wouldn't be totally against it if it was with you... Way in the future though."

You giggled, "Really? What if I got pregnant in like... A week?"

Jack shrugged, "Guess we'd have to cross that bridge when we got there..."

-_-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

You sat, waiting for the results. Should you call Jack and tell him? Did he need to know? No, not really. You drummed your fingers on your leg. Please God, let us move on with our life without anymore complications! The door opened and in walked the doctor.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant," The doctor smiled, scribbling some stuff down, "I want you to keep up on doctor's visits and taking the prenatal vitamins you'll be getting."

Your stomach sunk, "No, no, no... I can't have a baby!"

The doctor frowned, "I take it that this wasn't planned?"

You shook your head, "Could... Could you give me like... Five minutes alone? I need to call the father."

The doctor stood, "Of course." He left.

You dialed Jack's number, your hand shaking. He picked up after the third ring, "Hello, Jack?"

Jack replied, "Yeah... What do you need?"

You were quiet for a moment, "I um... I'm... You... We..." You let out a lengthy sigh, "I'm sorry..."

"Yeah, me too..." Jack replied, "Are you okay?"

"Uh... Yeah, yeah... I'm just at the doctor's-"

"What happened?" Jack asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"...I'm pregnant, Jack," You said softly.

Jack was silent for the longest time. In fact he didn't answer, he just hung up. You blinked in surprise and put your phone away. The doctor came back in and gave you the note he'd been scribbling.

*********

Laughing Jack

You threw up in Kevin's toilet for the fourth time this morning. You'd been staying at his house for the past couple weeks. Kevin held your hair out of your face, "Good God, sweetheart. What is wrong with you?"

You finished throwing up, "I need you to get a pregnancy test, Kevin..."

"Oh... You fucked up, Y/N." Kevin let go of your hair and sprinted from the room. He hurried out to his car to fetch your pregnancy test. You sat with your back against the wall as you waited.

-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

You had eaten waaaayyy too much candy for a human and were paying for it. You felt like you were going to throw up so you sat next to the toilet, waiting. L.J sat across from you, his back against the opposing wall.

L.J said, "You didn't have to eat all the candy..."

"I had to prove that I was superior, L.J," You replied.

L.J frowned, "Well... Congratulations, now you'll throw up."

You shrugged, "Hopefully not."

L.J sighed and scooted over to you and pulled you into his arms, "You are a very stupid human, Y/N... But I love you anyway."

You smiled softly, "Good... I hope that's still true because I am not attractive when I'm hurling into a toilet."

L.J chuckled, "I don't love you just because you're attractive... I love you-"

You cut him off by immediately going to your knees and throwing up. He never finished his statement.

-_-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

Eventually Kevin got back with the test and you waited for results. When it was time, you noticed that the pregnancy test was positive. Kevin patted your back,  "It's okay... You have three options."

You nodded,  "I know..."

*********

BEN Drowned

You called BEN, waiting for him to answer. You'd just gotten back from the doctor's office with the news that you were with child. BEN answered almost immediately, "Oh thank God you're alive, Y/N. It's been a month of torture without you. Cass's boy wasn't mine after all. You can come back now, right? Right?! I need you..."

You were quiet for the longest time before answering, "Um... BEN... I'm... Pregnant."

BEN was quiet and then replied, "This one is mine for sure... And you said yourself a kid needs both parents..."

"I'm kind of... In a relationship, BEN... I just need child support," A total, blatant lie on your part.

BEN snapped,  "Fuck no! You either come home and we raise this kid together or you leave my name off your bastard child's birth certificate."

"Wow... I'm sorry I called," You huffed.

BEN quickly said, "No, no... I'm sorry... I just want you back, Y/N... I miss you."

You were quiet again. Then you said, "I'm just going to hang up now. I told you what I need to." You hung up, flopping onto your bed at your parents' house.

-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: Do to much curiosity... Here's what happened with the role play gone wrong during your sexy time)

BEN purred, "You've been very bad, Y/N... What are we going to do about that?" He was dressed in a police uniform.

"What did I do?" You wondered.

BEN shrugged, slipping your shirt off, "Something very, very bad..."

"No, seriously... BEN, what did I do?" You asked.

BEN frowned, "Bad things... Let's um... You murdered your family. Bad enough?"

"I... I killed someone?" You glanced at your hands, "BEN... I.."

BEN frowned deeper and sat beside you, "Y/N... You didn't really-"

You started crying, "I don't wanna do this... I'm a good person, BEN... "

BEN frowned,  pulling you into his arms.

*********

Dark Link

You drummed your fingers on the hospital bed as you waited for the results. Hopefully you weren't pregnant with Asshole D.L's kid... Well, maybe you'd be a little bit okay with it. You kind of missed the douchebag.

-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

"No, grip it like this," D.L stood behind you as he taught you how to play pool. He helped you take a shot and you two knocked a ball into the hole. D.L smiled, "Good job."

You beamed, "Thanks, Babe."

D.L nodded and kissed your cheek, "Now, kick my ass if you can."

-_-_-_-_-_-End Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-

The doctor walked in, "Congratulations, Mommy Y/N."

You didn't exactly know how to react.

*********

Author's Note:

Sorry the end is rushed. Part 2 next week with the rest of everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
7.5K 165 16
Another day another hair falling off your head from all the stupid assignments you had from your stupid Professors. Your friend suddenly got the idea...
10.4K 395 24
Jeff is new in the Creepypasta world and Slendy says to make new friends. Ben has decided to try and make friends with him....Wish Jeff good luck you...
10.4K 272 10
Hey guys! This is my 2nd story. If you haven't read my 1st, it's called Fnaf: Foxy Finds His Mate . Anyways, this is about a girl who comes face-to-f...