Daydream🌫//B.E

By iiDirtylaundryii

Natalie and Billie are sisters. With Natalies past she's had to deal with the troubles of losing her parents... More

\\𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼//
2͓̽
3͓̽
4͓̽
5͓̽
7͓̽
8͓̽
9͓̽
1͓̽0͓̽
1͓̽1͓̽
1͓̽2͓̽
1͓̽3͓̽
1͓̽4͓̽
1͓̽5͓̽
1͓̽6͓̽
1͓̽7͓̽
1͓̽8͓̽
1͓̽9͓̽
2͓̽0͓̽
2͓̽1͓̽
2͓̽2͓̽
2͓̽3͓̽
2͓̽4͓̽
New book

6͓̽

276 7 16
By iiDirtylaundryii

*Abuse warning*

*Alexa play 'Burn Rubber Again' by 'AzChike'*

Dear Diary,

Today is day one of Coachella 2019. It is also day one of how long I can keep this a secret from everyone. I honestly have no idea what happened last night and I'm still a little hungover so I'm a little slow. I really hope today goes well and there's no problems because I don't want anyone hating me for something I don't even remember doing.

Anyways I gtg bc I have to start getting ready.

Xoxo 💋,
Natalie

~
I eventually got ready. Getting home earlier was like hell. Everyone kept asking we're I was and got mad at me for staying without telling them like I haven't done it before.

I could tell Billie was a little suspicious but I hope she ignored everything.

~

Its still a little early and Bil has to perform later so we all just decided to chill near our trailer. I had stopped for some snow cones for me and friend, EMMA FRUCKDIBS CHAMBERLAIN.
It's Emma!
EMMA!
I love her and her channel.

She had to go leave so we both parted ways. As I'm walking I see Brandon come up to me.

"Hey.." he says walking beside me.

"Hi." I say nervously.
"I don't even know why your talking to me, mr.letskeepitonalow." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's why I can't just ignore you." He says with so much enthusiasm.

"Whatever." I say trying to end the conversation.

"Whatever." He mocks me.

"Shut up!" I say trying to hold back a laugh.

"Shut up!" He mocks me again.

"You know what!" I say stoping in my tracks and turning around.

"You know what!" He mocks.

"I'm stupid." I say crossing my arms.

"I'm stupid."

"I'm ugly."

"I'm ugly."

"I'm.. gay..for prince... and gawa.."I say curious if he'll stop.

"I'm..gay..for prince... and gawa.." he says crossing his arms and leaning on his side, giving me a That look.

"Oh my gosh! I'm telling!"I say turning around laughing and walking away as he followed.

We continue walking and talking when we get the the area preserved for Billie. We scanned our wristbands and went in continuing our conversation.

"ThHatata ta thahatatata AH! Brandon imitates a TikTok , making me laugh really loud.

"Omg your so stupid!" I laugh off as we're greeted with very angry faces.

"What?" I say slightly confused. I'm literally praying that they never found out but right now I have very low hope.

No one responds though. Instead they scoff.

"So your just gonna act like you don't know." Finneas says crossing his arms. Everyone's here and I really don't wanna do this right now.
If it is what I think.
Prince, gawa, Nigel, Nikita, The 🤡twins (sorry), Danielle, Sam, Kat, Jake, Tara, Corey, Devyn, Mom, Dad, Finneas, Justin, Colby, Brandon
And me.

All staring at meeee.

"What?!" I say acting confused.

"Is it true." Colby asks quietly.

"What- what's true?" I say nervously.

He says nothing. He laughs at me and slaps the top of his thighs then looks at me.

"You hoe! YOU SLEPT WITH BRANDON!" Billie yells a little too loud.

FUIDJAHVXJAB
SUDGDVSHJSHH
AAHHHHH
NNOOOOOOO NOTNOWNOTNOWPLEASEEEEE
NOTNOWWW

"What! No! No I didn't!" I protest.
I look over to Brandon and he's looking down at the fake grass covering the ground. He looks broken. Defeated.

"SO YOUR GONNA LIE TO ME HU!" Billie yells getting up as finneas holds her back.

"No! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" I yell back.

She calms down.
"Last night. You raped Brandon.." she say when everyone looks at me.

Brandon walks away from my side and sits were Billie was sitting.

"No I DIDNT!" I say starting to tear up.
I did though.

She sits down a little too close to his croch and he grunted. I guess he really was in pain.
He moved her a little and she apologized sympathetically then looked back at me with so much hate you could feel if from a mile away.

"You did this." She says looking deep into my soul.
"Bae"Brandon says quietly, he clearly wants her to stop.

"Wha- no! No! Ugh!!" I yell out in frustration.

Then Colby gets up.
"Come." He says walking to the door of Billies trailer.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just- come.." he says waiting for me to walk to him, as he looks to his side trying to avoid eye contact.
I walk up to him and we walk inside.

"Listen." I say closing the door.

"Save it." He says emotion less.

"No LISTEN!"

"WHY! Your don't love me."

"WHA- YES I DO! I LOVE YOU!"

"SO WHY! Why'd you rape him."

"I DIDNT!"

"To sleep with him is one thing.. YOU RAPED HIM YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"WHA- I NEVER RAPED HIM!"

"Oh REALLY SO WHY DID YOU STAY AT HIS Airbnb ALL NIGHT!"

"I DONT KNOW!"
"I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING!"

"YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!"

"YES NIGGA WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!" (She's mixed)

"You know what.. do what you want.. I don't even know why I'm waisting my time with you."

"WHA- NO.. I LOVE YOU!" I say starting to cry a little.

"So WHYD YOU DO IT!"

"I WAS HIGH AND DRUNK! I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING LAST NIGHT!"

"AND YET YOUR STILL SOBER!"

" YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU WOULDNT REMEMBER EITHER!"

"AND YOUR ACTING CHILDISH!"

"CAUSE I AM ACHILD! A CHILD!"
"A 17 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!"

"YET YOU CANT GROW UP!"

"YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING IM SAYING!"

" WHATEVER! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE!"

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

"CLEARLY YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT  HAVE JUST FALLEN FOR HIM OVERNIGHT!"

"...."

"You know what I'm leaving.. AND DONT LOOK FOR ME EITHER!"

"St- PLEASE! Be-"

"SHUT UP! FUCKING HOE YOU REALLY CANT KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED FOR A FUXIKNUG DAY!"

oH my . thats embarrassing...

"YOU SHUT UP!" 🤦🏽‍♀️

"UGH!  LEAVE ME ALONE I WONT WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SELFISH ASS!"

"FINE THEN NIGGA! LEAVE!"

"FINE!"

He walks pass me and opens the door. This is really happening, is all I can think in my head.

He begins to walk out and I stop him by grabbing him arm and I kiss him. He kissed back and it seems to last forever. My head pounds knowing that this is gonna be my last kiss from him. He pulls away looks away from me.

"Bye." I say calmly and I let go as I watch him leave.
I deserve this, For everything I did. I honestly don't remember anything from least night. For anything Brandon could be lying to everyone.

He walks away and Sam, kat, Jake, Tara, Corey, and Devyn follow behind him.

We all had slight eye contact. I look over to everyone and see them all staring at me.

Then Billie gets up.
FICKA XKK KAN
SJIT
NO
NO NIGGA NIGGA NO

"Lemme talk to you." She says a little too calmly.
She walks over to me and sees me in tears. She comes up to my face and wipes one tear away with her thumb.

"Don't cry." She says pouting.
"Cause ima give you a reason to cry.. so save those tears." She says waking pass me into the trailer.

I know as soon as I walk in it's over. Billies not usually the type to fight someone but if you mess with someone or something she really cares about, She becomes a different person.

I walk in behind her and she comes behind me to lock the door.

"Listen." I say calmly.

"Shut up!" She slaps me in the face and grabs me.

"You ruin everything!" She says grabbing my hair and punching me in the head.

"You fucking bitch!" She says punching me harder. This time making my lip bleed.

"Your nothing! You hear me bitch! Your fucking nothing!" She says letting go of me and dropping me to the floor. I would've fought back but I'm honestly scared. I've never seen this side of Billie come out on me before.

"You know what you did bitch! You know I love hi! I love him more than anything! Why the fuck would you ruin that! Why bitch!" She says grabbing me by the collar.

"I'm sorry!" I cry I'm protest. I really am sorry for whatever happened. And ill say it a million times.

"No your not!" She continues to punch me in my stomach, head, everywhere.

"Please." I continue to cry softly In between hits.

"Dumb adopted bitch. Mom and dad should have never adopted your ass.
Should've killed you!" Billie says dropping me. At this pint my blood is literally boiling. I have blood everywhere and the fact that the bitch could be so heartless is... damn. She knows how sensitive I am about my adoption and the face that she would wish death on me over love is killing me. I would NEVER wish death on her or anyone matter a fact.

"Really"I say trying to get up.

She doesn't respond and instead she punches me again.
This time I don't hold back and I swing at her. It's not like me to fight her but she's gonna kill me.

I swing at her and I end up hitting her cheek. She hits me again.

"Oh bitch you wanna start now!"

I try to swing again but I think it's impossible. The room is spinning and I can't take it anymore.

"I'm Sorry! Please HELP!"

"Bitch" she says coking me.

"Malorie!" I scream once she lets go, making Billie look at me with a 'really bitch' look.
Malorie was my birth moms name. I would call her name whenever I felt like I really needed her. Like she was my cry for help.

"Mommy uah- Malor- ughh- ie malorieee! Mama!" I scream between cry's.

"Whatever bitch! Get up and clean your shit! And hurry up!" She screams.
She walks pass and gets fresh clothes to change into and she waits on the couch.
I eventually got up and walk to the back wear I kept my clothes. U got my makeup bag and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Most of the damage is in my face. She gave me a black eye, busted lip, and bruises. I cleaned off most of the blood and I changed. I reapplied some light makeup and I shit ton of concealer. I finished and left the bathroom and got ready to leave .

"You ow me. I even cleaned up your shit!" She says pulling me towards the door. She opens the door and pushed me out the door, following behind me.

I caught myself and looked at everyone.
They all look somewhat happy that I got what I deserved but also sad.

Either way I'm forced to forget and keep walking.

"Let's go. Shall we?..." she goes up to Brandon and holds her hand out for him to take it. He does and that walk towards the exit and everyone's following behind.

"Is she ok.?" I hear Maggie ask Billie.

"She's fine!" Billie responded.

It really hurts to see that my parents don't even care that I was just beat up by my own sister.

We should have a show.. a show called 'unproud family'

~~A/N~~

Long chapter sowwy

What you think.

AARON EARNED AN IRON URN

Guess song👇🏽.
"Wake up you need to make money!🎃"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.3K 56
trouvaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun something lovely discovered by chance ============================== ag reid was doing perfect. she was in her sophomore y...
179K 5.5K 27
"can't sleep." she said shortly, turning over. when rae is forced to share a tent with her bully on a school trip, they both face the same nightmaris...
37.9K 987 40
Billie is 21 and has finally graduated college and has never really settled in one place. While working on music she heads for a fresh start away fro...
22.8K 536 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...