Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

By CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth More

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 8 Redux: Useless
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Chapter 75: Queen's Trials
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant

2.4K 51 10
By CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Roaming the dormitory halls, Yang walks onward while deep in thought.

Yang: (thoughts) There's nothing to do.

A memory flashes, with the long-haired blonde sitting on her bunk while Ruby and Weiss could both be seen studying together as Blake simply reads her books in silence.

Present Yang: (thoughts) I'm glad everyone is able to keep themselves busy, but what am I supposed to do?

Yang: (thoughts) Studying? Nah, I'd rather not do anymore than just my school assignments. Reading? No, I prefer to be doing something more active with my time.

Yang: (thoughts) Maybe just doing some training? But I don't improve myself all that much without someone else to keep me going.

She roams around until stopping at a door, and contemplates knocking on it for a brief second until doing so.

A moment passes with the door opening to reveal Y/N, who proceeds to greet Yang with a warm smile.

Y/N: Hey, Yang. What's up?

Yang: I was feeling a little bit lonely and since everyone is busy, I was just wondering if you happened to be free to hangout today?

Y/N: I didn't really have anything planned for today, so sure. (grabs her wallet and scroll)

Yang: Awesome.

Y/N: (closes her door) So, where should we head to first?

Yang: Hmm. (grins) I have an idea.

With that, Yang speeds along the city streets on Bumblebee with Y/N holding on to the blonde.

Yang: Ah, pushing it to the limit after fine tunning Bumblebee will never get old! (glances over to her passenger) How you feeling back there, Y/N?

Y/N: (revealed to be smiling) Hahahahaha, this isn't so bad.

Yang: (thoughts) I thought she'd be scared but this a good change of pace compared to Neptune and Ruby. (remembers their panicked screaming on previous joyrides)

Y/N: No wonder Roman couldn't catch up with the Paladin, your bike is really amazing.

Yang: Heh, you haven't seen anything yet. (goes full throttle)

Y/N: Whoa! (as they both zoom at much greater speeds)

A bit later, Bumblebee could be seen parked in a lot amongst other vehicles as the bike owner is shown leading Y/N somewhere.

Y/N: So, you and Ruby used to come here all the time?

Yang: Yep, we actually came back here during semester break.

Y/N: I thought you were both grounded because of what happened at the docks.

Yang: We did our occasional sneak outs, me a bit more than Ruby.

Y/N: Hehe.

Yang: (gesturing to the sight) Here we are.

Y/N: (in awe) Woooow.

Yang: Our reaction exactly. So, what games do you wanna get to first?

From there on, the two teens enjoy various arcade games as at one point they come across a strength testing machine.

Yang: Alright, this game gives out a huge amount of tickets. (to Y/N while placing tokens in and grabbing the mallet) Want any specific prizes? I'll get to the highest point with no problems at all.

Y/N: (looking at the prizes) Hmm... I'll keep it as a surprise for now.

Yang: (playfully) Oh~? Planning on getting a prize for Ruby, so she'll be even more head over heels for you?

Y/N: (blushing) S-Something like that. And I was the one that fell in love first.

Yang: Heh. Then, let's get started.

The firey blonde then proceeds to bring down the mallet, with the arcade machine indicating that the strength behind the strike had reached the absolute peak.

With that, tickets begin spewing out as Y/N overlooks the spectacle in awe.

Yang: See, nothing to it.

Y/N: That was really amazing.

Yang: (scratching her cheek from the compliment) I mean compared to taking down Grimm on a daily basis, it really is nothing.

Yang: So, is that enough tickets?

Y/N: Hmm. Maybe a little more would do the trick. Can I try it?

Yang: Sure, you'll probably reach the peak too.

Y/N: Maybe, but I want to do it fairly. (turns down her aura with the visual change being her hair turning to a silky white) Here goes.

Yang: (thoughts as Y/N passes by to insert coins into the machine) She really is cuter when her hair turns white like that.

Y/N grabs the mallet and then proceeds to bring it down, with the strength indicating that the strike she did made it right in the middle.

Y/N: Aw, average.

Yang: Don't let it bother you, I mean most people without aura probably would've gotten lower on the first try.

Y/N: (pouting) Hmm...

Yang: Can you hold still for a second, Y/N?

Y/N: Sure.

With that, Yang grabs ahold of her arm as it causes the other white-haired teen face to lightly heat up from slight embarssment.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Yang: (moves her hoodie sleeve up) You really have been training a lot.

Y/N: How can you tell?

Yang: Your muscles seem to have gotten a bit more toned compared to before. It really shows the difference from how active you've been lately.

Y/N: You think so?

Yang: Yep. I know we haven't really sparred against each other, but I can tell that you're gonna be real tough to bring down when we do.

Y/N: Yeah. (still blushing) C-Can you stop staring at my arm like that?

Yang: (blushing) R-Right, sorry.

After settling down, the two teens proceeds to put together their earned tickets with it all amounting to 40,000.

Ticket Attendant: (places the tickets in a stack with a calculator at the ready) What prizes would you two ladies like to have?

Y/N: (browses through the selection while Yang cheerfully grins) Those wireless earbuds, please.

Ticket Attendant: (hands the prize over) You now have 5,000 tickets remaining.

Yang: Earbuds?

Y/N: Ruby would always talk about how annoying her plug-in headphones can be, so with these it'll make moving around while listening to music so much easier.

Yang: Pretty thoughtful. What's next?

Y/N: Hmm...(to Yang)...Can you close your eyes for a sec?

Yang: (does so) Sure.

A moment passes as Y/N grabs the gift and proceeds to approach Yang, who suddenly feels a slight tug on her hair.

Y/N: Ok, you can open your eyes now.

Yang does so as the teen is then met with a screen, which reveals her reflection as a cherry blossom is shown amidst her plentiful blonde locks.

Yang: A blossom?

Y/N: Back when I used to live in Mistral, there would be cherry blossoms everywhere and people made up many different meanings and symbolisms for them.

Y/N: I really like the one that symbolizes enduring friendships and extending goodwill. It reminds me of you.

Yang: (blushing) T-Thanks.

Ticket Attendant: You have 4,500 tickets remaining.

Y/N: (to Yang) Maybe we should save them for later.

Yang: Not yet, it's your turn to get something.

Y/N: W-What?

Yang: It wouldn't be right, if you didn't get anything.

Yang: Now, it's your turn to close your eyes.

Y/N: O-Okay...(does so)

A moment passes as Yang receives something, and with a grin approaches Y/N.

Yang: You can open them up, now.

With that, Y/N is met with her reflection as a white flower is placed amidst her jet-black hair.

Yang: I knew it would look good on you.

Y/N: (blushing from the compliment) Thank you.

Ticket Attendant: 3,000 tickets are left. Would you two lovebirds like to save them for your next arcade visit?

Y/N/Yang: It's not like that!

Later during the day, the two teens have made it back to Beacon Academy as they are both seen relaxing in Y/N's dorm room.

Yang: (seen sitting by the dorm desk while looking over her scroll messages to Ruby, Blake, and Weiss as they all haven't been replied to yet) Looks like everyone is still busy.

Y/N: I see. (lying on her bed) I had a lot of fun today.

Yang: Me too. Thanks for coming with me.

Y/N: Thanks for asking me to go out with you. I was feeling a little stressed out earlier, and today definitely helped out.

Yang: I could kinda tell something was up, do you wanna talk about it a little?

Y/N: I guess it wouldn't hurt. (sits up) I've been making progress with my inversion examinations but at the same time, it feels like I'm not really getting anywhere.

Y/N: I've been placed in many training simulations and everytime I struggle, my aura starts to inverse and it only makes me more frustrated.

Yang: Because you don't want to end up relying on it, right?

Y/N: I don't want to inverse again, because it would prove that when placed in a situation where I need to protect someone, the only thing I could do is cry and ask for my inversion to handle it.

Yang: Right. It seems to me, you want to become strong enough to protect someone without using aura inversion?

Y/N: In a nutshell, yes.

Yang: I feel like you're trying to rush through the process too much. The fact that you've gotten this much stronger compared to how you were before, just shows how hard you've been working.

Yang: And besides...(gestures to Ember Celica)...it's not like we can't protect ourselves either.

Y/N: I know, I just don't want to make everyone worry about me.

Yang: There's the problem. You don't want to have people worry about you.

Yang: Me. Ruby. Blake. Weiss. It's only natural we're going to be worry about you, since...we're friends.

Y/N: (smiles) Thanks, Yang. I really needed that.

Y/N: Now, it's your turn. Have you've been feeling stressed or bothered by something?

Yang: Well~ (lies her head on Y/N's lap) I guess there are a view things.

Y/N: (blushing) Y-Yang!

Yang: What? This is the best chance to experience your legendary lap pillow. Ruby and Blake would always talk about how soft it felt, and they most definitely weren't lying.

Y/N: You actually talk about those things?!

Yang: Just for fun. Mainly to compare your thighs to Weiss'.

Y/N: (pouting) Hmph. I'm gonna have to talk to them about it.

Yang: Heh. Can't wait to see that.

Y/N: But first, no more changing the subject. I want to hear about your troubles.

Yang: It won't be as serious compared to your problems.

Y/N: That's fine. I wanna listen to any problems you're having, even if they're nothing but simple annoyances.

Yang: .... I've been thinking lately, have I been a bad older sister to Ruby?

Yang: Don't get me wrong, I'm really proud at how much progress she's made and our team has been only getting stronger from it. (turns to the side) But I can see the stress has been getting to Ruby lately, and all I've been able to do is just watch in silence.

Yang: (gives Y/N a headache) It actually made me pretty jealous of you, Y/N. You've been helping out with her stress and sometimes I think you're better at it then me.

Y/N: That's not true. Ruby would always talk about how strong and caring you are, and how much she wants to act a little more like you.

Y/N: And when you told me about the issues going on with your mom and having to keep the family together for so long, it really left an impression on me.

Y/N: (with a determined expression) I made the decision to start considering my feelings more.

Y/N: I've seen you and the others change little by little. And now I know that I might be able to change too.

Yang: Y/N...(sits up and proceeds to bear hug Y/N)... You're so cute!

Y/N: (fidgeting from the hug) H-Hey! (pouting) I was trying to be serious.

Later in the evening, Yang enters her dorm room and looks to see the others are fast asleep.

Yang: Heh. (closes the door before leaning on it with a blushing face) Damn, it's gotten worse.

Yang: (mumbles to herself) I really have fallen hard for her, haven't I?

Chapter End

A/N: [Hello everyone, wanted to inform you all that there will be one more chapter before the Volume Three Redux Start, next chapter will involve the interactions between Miyuki and Neo. So get ready to see Mute Ice Cream Waifu with Sad Jester Waifu.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 7 9
The second volume of the story which will still follow the timeline of the original product. PS: This is my first fanfic so it may contain errors. En...
64.2K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
2.4K 42 13
Here we go Volume 3. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's Belong to me and my friends
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners