Slave to a true monster

By acetigiris

King hunter hates humans. He believes that they are only there to feed him, both with their blood and with th... More

author's note
prince prologue
morgan P.O.V prologue
The Prince and his temper
Death of a Ruler
The Guards turn
Flashback
torture like you couldn't believe
Let the Training Began
Madness
My new job, the slave
Lesson of Pain
Meet Joe
Friendships
chapter 12

Morgans cell

61 0 0
By acetigiris

 I slowly started to come to when I felt a hand on my hip. My instincts kicked in and I scrambled away keeping my fist hidden behind my back. The male watching me moved slightly back and had a smile on his face, but it was so quick I wasn't sure if I saw it or not. He didn't get off the bed.

Moving away as much as possible from the male figure sitting on the bed. I made a quick decision to have him think I'm mute and afraid which wasn't that hard to pull off. I should've looked believable to him. "Come now you go from hiding a fist behind you to being scared. You expect me to believe that?" the stranger asked.

How did he know I was hiding my fist, I slowly pulled out and curled my hand. Maybe he saw me make it before it went behind me. Either way he knew now. Looking at the man I noted that he was tall even sitting down and he was dressed in fancy clothes. My guess was that he was not a guard but someone else.

I didn't say anything, I should still be3 able to pull off the mute theory. If he thinks I'm mute, I can get away without talking to him and making it easier to escape because he won't know the sound of my voice.

He bent down near me and I cowered, hating myself for looking so weak to this man. He was getting angry and I just needed him to leave, my knees started to cramp up from the tight hold I had on them.

"Listen, get up now and follow me. I don't care if you are mute or just playing and it doesn't matter if you are a weakling because they all scream in the end." I nodded my head trying to keep the anger from rising within me.

"There are 4 rules in which you must follow. Rule 1 always call me sir. rule 2 never touch me, rule 3 never leave the castle and stay out of sight, last rule I will hurt you if you fuck up so don't fuck up. Do as you are told and there shouldn't be any problems. I am king here and you are my personal slave. If I want your blood, I will have it. If I want your body, I will have it. I will hurt you if you fuck up." I noticed that not once did he stop or turn his head to look at me.

It looked like we were in a big house. All the windows where high up and the walls where made from stone. The floor was made of wood and there were rooms everywhere. If I didn't know any better, I would say that I'm in a castle. That can't be right, I thought to myself, no one lives in castles anymore.

Wait a minute did he say he was going to drink my blood? and do what with my body!? Oh, hell no, I almost stopped walking before I realized that if I did, I would have given myself away. So, I kept up but started to fall behind, my body wasn't fully healed yet and I was getting tired fast. This helped me look small and helpless.

"Either keep up or I will hurt you do you understand? I hate humans so much. They are good for nothing blood bags" the king said but never slowed down. It seemed liked he picked up the pace. This bastard knew I was still hurting and did not care. What a prink I thought to myself. "Oh, and one last rule, slave, never lie to me. That will cost you greatly."

Great, I thought, if he knows I am lying about my muteness then I am royally screwed. FUCK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 494 55
The last dragonborn. Morgan Aurelius, Breton from Bravil, Cyrodiil traveled to sovnegarde and destroyed the world eater Alduin. She Saved many from d...
52K 1.6K 25
Ella. Simple life right? Wrong. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was younger and has been forbidden to enter the forest again. But what she di...
494 39 21
Adele Morgan is like any ordinary 16 year old human until she accepts an old man's offer of HALF A MILLION if she would come and live with him who al...