Identity V x Reader One-shots...

By redlaserartist

this game is now my life. I take requests but no lemons. I will do mostly normal, fluff, and angst, but proba... More

Request page!
<3 Aesop x reader
<3 Emma x Reader
:D Michiko x Female Reader
(SPECIAL) :D Robbie x Dream Witch servant (slight x reader)
<3 Norton x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader
my schedule for about when I update
<3 Luchino x Reader
<3 Joseph x reader greek mythology Part 2
Yandere Aesop x Reader
:D Wu Chang x Reader
Platonic Soul Weaver x Reader
<3 Norton x Reader
Yandere Aesop x reader part 2
Jose x Reader
<3 Eli x Reader
Platonic Mad Eye x teen reader
Joseph x Reader
(Platonic) Little Brother Robbie x Big Sister Reader
Experienced Huntsman
;-; Joseph x reader part 2
<3 Joseph x reader x Aesop
<3 Naib x Reader
help please (and update)
Aesop x Reader x Eli <3
Special: Joseph x Hanaki reader x Aesop
Jack X reader <3
Jose x Reader part 2 <3
Mike Cocoa Bean x Reader FLUFF
requests closed and a/n
💵Emergency commissions!!!💵🎨
Luchino x Reader fluff
<3 Joseph x Reader
Lucky guy x reader :D
Victor x reader fluff
important information
Okay, really sorry
Axe boy x Child reader angst to fluff
Margaretha x reader fluff
Naib x reader fluff
Eli x Reader fluff
Eli x Reader x Aesop part 2 fluff
Headcanons!!!!!
Need help with inspiration
yandere Joseph x reader
Aesop x Reader x Norton Angst to fluff

<3 Wu Chang x reader

7K 169 147
By redlaserartist

requested by Inevahsleep

_______________________

The manor had decided to throw a carnival for celebrating another year spent at the manor. A mix of survivors and hunters volunteered to run some booths and activities in the Moonlit river park.

Hastur was running a food stand with a multitude of different fried seafood ironically.

Michiko and Margaretha were preforming.

Joseph was running the photo booth.

Servais and Kreacher were running a few different carnival games.

Joker was being Joker.

Tracy was running the rides.

Aesop was drawing portraits.

Mike was being Mike.

And Vera had a booth set up of her latest perfumes. 

Everyone else ran around and enjoyed the day, some would occasionally trade out with a worker so that they could have some fun. y/n was wearing a more casual outfit than her usual clothing, clutching a waft of pink cotton candy, occasionally tearing at it. She wandered the park looking for what to do next. 

A soft pink color caught her eye. There was a sweet-looking octopus on display for winning. She shoved the rest of the cotton candy in her mouth and recycled the stick, jogging up to the booth. 

Servais looked from his book and grinned seeing her come up. He tipped his hat.

"Anything I can do for you, y/n?" He smiled. She nodded, cheeks puffed up with sugar, and pointed to the octopus stuffed animal. He followed her pointing and chuckled when he saw what she pointed at. "Of course. This way." He motioned for her to follow him to the next booth. She swallowed her mouthful and jogged a bit to catch up. He stopped at a machine. It was the "test your strength" game, where you hit the button with a hammer and try to get it as hard as you can, possibly hitting the bell at the top. 

"It's three tickets for a try." He said, holding his hand out. Everyone was given a certain amount of tickets at the beginning. She dug through her pockets and pulled out three tickets, which he happily took. He handed her the hammer. 

"What do I have to do to get the octopus?" She asked, hefting up the tool on her shoulder. 

"Allllllll the way to the bell." He replied, grinning. y/n furrowed her brows and looked up at the bell, all the way up high. She pouted, then got into the ready stance. As she was preparing, the two Wu Chang brothers walked up. They were wearing their new casual outfits. (They have the hats, hoodies, and sneakers.) 

"Oh, what are you playing?" Xie asked as she had the hammer raised. She stopped for a second as not to get distracted. Placing the hammer down, she pointed once more to the plush. "Aw it's cute." He smiled down at her.

"I think it's childish." Fan huffed, crossing his arms. Xie lightly slapped the back of his head, causing Fan to grumble more. 

"Well I like it so blehhh" y/n said, sticking out her tongue and pulling down one of her eyes. Fan scoffed and stuck his tongue out back at her. y/n turned back to the game and raised her hammer again before striking it down with all her might. The little meter rose up, making it about three-quarters of the way before dropping back down. 

"Aww too bad." Servais laughed from the booth, hands propping up his head as he watched. y/n glared at him, pouting once more. She felt a gentle tug on the hammer and looked down, seeing a large pale hand holding on it. She looked up to see Xie smiling.

"Here, let me try." He said, taking the hammer. He was about to try when Servais piped up again. 

"Three tickets per play!" He called over. Xie blinked for a second before digging in his pocket to find three tickets before handing them to the magician. He then walked back and readied himself to hit. He slammed the hammer down and the four watched the meter rise up once more. It made it about 7/8th of the way before dropping down. Xie huffed, glaring at the machine.

"It must be rigged..." He grumbled. I mean it made sense, most carnival games are. 

"Give it." Fan yanked the hammer from his brother before trying to hit it.

"THREE TICKETS!" Servais yelled once more. 

"oH SHOVE IT" Fan yelled as he pulled out three tickets and threw them at Servais before raising the hammer once more. The hammer slammed down for the third time, but this time, the bell was hit with a resounding ring. Xie and y/n cheered as Fan triumphantly placed the hammer on his shoulder and one hand on his hip. Servais looked slightly surprised as he just stood at the booth. Clearly, he has thought he rigged it enough. 

When the magician was making no moves, Fan rolled his eyes and walked over, yanking the plush down before walking back and dropping it on y/n's head. He put the hammer down and the three walked off.

"Ah! Are you sure this is alright? You were the one who won after all..." she said looking up at Fan as she jogged to keep up with their long legs. He avoided her gaze and huffed. 

"Yeah, obviously, I did it for you." He said grumpily. y/n hummed in reply, octopus bobbing on top of her head still. Xie looked over at his brother and saw a bit of color on his cheeks. He chuckled a bit and Fan whipped his head over angrily to him, pushing him slightly. Xie just laughed more. 

"OH!" the female suddenly exclaimed before running off ahead. Xie and Fan continued walking at their pace, watching her run off ahead. When she reached the carousel she turned around and jumped a bit.

"I want to ride the carousel!" She cheered. "Do you want to join?" She asked them as they continued their pace approaching her. The octopus was now in her arms.

"She's such a kid." Fan mumbled and Xie pushed him back a bit. As they walked up, Xie ruffled y/n's hair. 

"Sure, I'll join you." He smiled. "How about you?" He turned to ask Fan. Fan frowned.

"No." He bluntly stated. 

"Haha no you're coming." Xie said, grabbing his arm and pulling him along. He took y/n's hand and brought the two over. Tracy was sitting on the chair in front of the ride with a giant lollipop. There was a large line in front of the carousel, it seemed that most of the survivors and hunters were there. It must be carousel time.

The three waited patiently at the back of the line. Well, Xie and y/n were patient. Fan was complaining. When it came their time, Tracy looked at the group. 

"Three people? One ticket each please." She smiled, holding up her box to collect the tickets. She let them through. They walked around the carousel looking for an open horse, before only finding one.

"Wasn't it Tracy's job to know how many seats are available?" Fan scoffed angrily. Xie didn't pay attention to him as he helped y/n up onto the horse before climbing behind her. There was a bit of room in front of y/n. 

"What are you doing." Fan asked.

"We can all fit, get on there." Xie responded, grinning and pointing in front of y/n.

"You're joking."

"Nope."

"I am not doing that."

"Is everyone on? I am about to start the ride!" Tracy called out. Fan just grumbled again and hoisted himself up onto the horse, holding the bar. Xie placed his arms around y/n's waist and she jumped a bit. 

"Ah. For stability." He told her. "Go ahead and put your arms around Fan. He won't mind." He quietly said, grinning madly. With hesitation, she placed her arms around him. He stiffened and looked down, seeing her small arms around him. He was glad he was at the front and that the other two couldn't see his blush. 

"Okay! Have fun!" Tracy yelled out and with a clunk, the ride began moving. y/n chuckled and looked out at the park passing by. There were some people who didn't get on the carousel, mostly those people running the other booths. Since most of the people were on the ride, some gathered to watch the carousel go on. 

After a few revolutions, y/n spotted Joseph by the carousel setting up his camera that was facing the ride. She didn't pay much mind to it until he made eye contact with her and gave her a mischevious grin. She was puzzled but didn't worry too much as the ride slowly sped up. 

Xie started to lean back, and by his arms around her, she was pulled back as well.

"Ah!" She said, startled "What are you doing?" She questioned, looking behind her. Fan was now being pulled slightly back as well due to her holding onto him. 

"Having fun!" Xie replied. "Trust Fan, he can hold us." He laughed as Fan turned and shot him a glare. After a bit Xie sat back up, still chuckling at the situation. "Thank you for letting us join you." He smiled at y/n. 

"Ah! No problem!" She replied. "Thank you both for helping me get the prize!" Xie nodded and Fan just mumbled stuff. The ride began to slow as Tracy began the shutting down process. Soon the movement stopped. Fan hopped down immediately but turned to help y/n down. He let Xie fend for himself though. 

"Aw, no help for me?" Xie teased.

"Shut up you big baby" Fan joked as Xie hopped down. 

"You wound me, brother." Xie said as he put a hand to his chest in fake hurt. The three walked off and saw Joseph again. He was surrounded by a bunch of the other riders, as he showed them pictures and gave them to them. He noticed the trio and walked up to them, a smirk on his face, holding a few photographs.

"What an interesting trio," he chuckled as he handed them each a picture. The first picture, given to Xie, was when he began to lean back. They could see the joyful look on his face as he pulled on y/n, who was surprised, who pulled on Fan, who was angry surprised. Xie and y/n laughed a bit at the photo while Fan let a bit of air escape his nose. (That kind of laugh).

y/n had a picture of them getting off, Fan helping her down, while Xie got off on his own, holding the plushy. 

The third picture, the one in Fan's hands, was of the three of them on the ride again, when they were sitting up straight. Xie was looking forward and smiling while y/n was looking slightly outwards and had a large, closed eye smile. Fan was facing forward as well, and he had a small smile on his face. If anything he looked relaxed. 

"I like that picture." y/n said, smiling up at Fan. 

"Me too." Xie piped up, looking over his shoulder at the picture. 

"Thank you, Joseph!" y/n smiled and waved to Joseph who gave a small smile and a nod.

The three walked off once more, finding a bench and sitting down, y/n in the middle once more. 

"I had a lot of fun, thank you!" She said, playing with the octopus. "Can we get together again sometime?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two. The brothers shared a glance before both smiled lightly. Fan took his cap off and placed it (sort of aggressivly ngl) on her head. 

"Sure thing." He said as the three continued to relax a bit more.

______________________________________

Bonus:

"how can you do that?!" y/n raised her voice at the diety, clutching the plush octopus. "Those poor octopuses!!" 

She got a moment of realization. 

"Wait Hastur," she said "Where on earth did you even get octopus tentacles?! Don't tell me..."

Hastur discretely his one of his tentacles, one that was now bandaged up, underneath his robe.

_____________________________

nearly 2000 words. A bit shorter, but I liked it. 

Next up: Eli (experienced hunter) x reader

then: Joseph x reader Angst part 2

THEN: Fluffy Joseph x reader x Aesop

After: Fluff Naib x reader

AFTER: fluffy Aesop x reader x Eli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 472 30
(CLOSED) The title says it all. I mostly write sweet fluff since I, myself adore those things. Angst isn't my best so expect less angst than others. ...
27.8K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
74.3K 634 23
Yes, this has Lemon. AKA smut. If you don't like things like that, please take notice of the exit gate to your left. This book is probably gonna con...
24.7K 253 14
This story will be about encanto x reader, there may be smut stories but there will most likely be stories with lemon moments in them. So they can be...