Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 23

11.7K 490 8
By ammasha

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. DO VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND SUPPORT US....

Riya's pov:

Next day morning I woke up little late I took a quick shower and got dressed quickly in black jeans and maroon tank top. And left my hair to flow. Took my college bag and hurried down. Gowtham was in the living hall, he was engroused in his laptop. He was in formal attire. He was wearing a blue shirt with navy blue armani coat with navy blue formal pant. He was looking handsome in this suit. I was standing there drooling on him, on the other hand I was late.

Then I hurrily went to kitchen and I don't know what to make for him. I was already late I think I should tell him that I can't cook today.

I went to him" see I can't cook today. I was already running late.I will make something night" after telling him I went to dinning table took my bag and phone and turned to go. I was blocked by the wall. How wall was here I looked up and saw Gowtham was blocking my way. What he want from me now.
"What you want " I asked him.

"I need my breakfast" he said calmly.

"But I was running late" I told him.

"Do you think I care. I need my breakfast now" he said.

"Gowtham if I went late to college. They don't even allow me inside. I took lot of leave already. I can't be absent again" I told him.

"I said I don't care about you. All I care is my breakfast" he said.

"I'm leaving. I can't make for you" I was beyond angry now. I took one step forward he pulled my wrists harshly " I said I need my breakfast. You can't go anywhere without making food for me" I was struggling to come out of his grip. But his grip was tightening more. "Gowtham I was already late for class. Please understand my situation" I said politely.

"See I asked food. After preparing it you can go anywhere" he said.

"Okay leave it. I will make something for you" I said and went inside kitchen.

While making breakfast I called gokul and told him to pick me up at my home. I sent him my address and resumed my work. He will be here in 5 minutes. I need to hurry up. I made bread toast with peanut butter and fruit salad, omlete with black coffee with no sugar. I kept everything on the dinning table. I heard horn sound. I took my belongings and went to living area" I prepared food. Please have it. I'm leaving" I said and went outside.

Gokul was waiting for me in his bike. I hoped on and he gave me a helmet. In minute we were on the road. He was driving very fast and at the last minute we entered our campus. Thank god I was right on time. If had took bus I will be one hour late.

We both went to our class, Shruthi was waiting for us. We attended our class, me and gokul went to library to do some research about our project. After like 2 hours we came up with one idea. We tried to write that idea as a proposal. We completed that proposal and decided to get approval from HOD tomorrow.

"Gokul I'm hungry" I told him.

"Okay let's go to some hotel. Even I'm also hungry" he said.

I was waiting at the campus gate, gokul went to take his bike. He came amd we both drove to nearby hotel. We ordered our food and waiting for it.

" So what happened today morning" he asked me.

"Nothing I was running late to take a bus. So I called you" I told him like nothing happened.

"Don't lie to me riya. I know about you. You won't ask help that easily" he asked me.

" Gokul nothing like that. You know I took lot of leave. I can take one more day leave. I was running late that's why I called you"I told him.

He took my hand in his " Riya I believe you. But you always have my back at any situation. Do remember that okay" he said.

I was so happy to hear that. I feel blessed to have friend like him. Our food came we had while talking. I was more than happy to spend some time with gokul. After eating our late lunch he dropped me in my home.

"Come inside Gokul" I called him inside.

"It's okay riya maybe next time" he said.

"No Gokul you have to come" I said and took his bike key and went inside. He also followed me.

"Come on take your seat. I will make you a coffee" I said and went inside.

I kept my bag at dinning table and went inside the kitchen to make some strong coffee for us.

I took our coffee and went to gokul. We were having our coffee Gowtham came inside with his friend Tharun.

"Welcome tharun! Have a seat" I invited him.

"How are you anni" he asked me.

"I'm good! How are you" I asked him.

"I'm perfect" he said.

"Tharun and Gowtham this is my friend Gokul" I told them amd turned to Gokul" gokul you know Gowtham and this is Tharun Gowtham's friend" I introduced them.

"You guys carry on. I will bring coffee and snacks for you" I told them and went inside the kitchen.

I made one black coffee with no sugar and one milk coffee. I went and gave coffee to them. But Gokul was nowhere to find.

"Where is Gokul" I asked them.

"He is gone" Gowtham told to me.

"He never said anything to me and his keys are with me. How will he go" I took the key and went outside the gate. Gokul eas standing near his bike. "Gokul what happened. Did Gowtham said anything" I asked him.

"No no. Mom called me and she need help with something. That's why I came out" he said.

"You could have infromed me and can go na" I told him.

"Your bike key is with me. How wilk you go" I gave him his key and he said bye and drove off. I know Gowtham were done something. I must not leave my people with him alone. I went inside and he was having fun with his friend but he made my friend run away from here. I hate him. Because of tharun I can't ask anything to him. I took my bag and went to my room. Why he is doing like that. I never insulted or misbehaved with his friends. Why he doing this to my friends. I won't leave this matter that easily.

I got fresh up and changed my dress. I sent a mail to Gokul for the project print out. I called my parents and talked with them. After I came down Gowtham was alone and doing some work in his laptop. I was standing infront of him. But he nevet gave attention to me. I coughed to grab his focus. But no use.

"Gowthan we need to talk" I said.

"What" he asked me.

"Did you tell anything to Gokul" I asked him.

"Nope" he said and again resumed his work.

"Dont lie to me Gowtham. I know you are the reason for Gokul going" I told him.

"Yes. I only told Gokul to go out from my home. And also told him to never come back" he said.

I was shocked to hear his words. I thought he just insulted him but he went beyond that. How am I going to face Gokul tomorrow. What wil he think of me." Why you did that"I asked him.

"This is my home. I don't like him so told him to go out" he said casually.

"He is my guest. This is my home too. I have every rights to bring anyone I want" I was screaming at him.

He stood up" who said this is your home. This is my home only mine. You are just a servant or slave whatever you can call yourself" he said sarcasticly.

"Okay Gowtham this is not my Home but i was staying here only. I can't bring a one guest" I asked him.

"No you can't" he said.

"What are you going to in future with me" I asked him.

"First you need to pay for your mistake and then I will give you a divorce. You can go and do whatever you want" he said. There is no emotion in his eyes.

"This is wrong Gowtham. Whatever I did and you did let's forget everything. Let try to change and work this marriage" I told him.

"What I don't fucking like you or this marriage. This is a complete bullshit to me"he was shouting at me.

"Okay I too don't Like you or this marriage but I don't fucking be your servant. I won't do any work for you. And I will whoever I want to this home" I said.

I think he was shocked to hear what I'm saying " you better Change soon or else you need to face the consequences" I told him.

"How dare you raise your voice at me" he came close to me.

"Stop it. You have no rights on me. Who do you think you are. Stop touching me, idiot" I told him.

"Do you think I will obey to you everytime. First I thought you will Change and everything will become normal, that's why I did whatever you said. I was wrong you won't change. You are a sadist, pyscho, pervet. I had a little respect for you but you lost that  now" I told him and went to my room.

I ruined my life. What will happen to me. What will happen if I get divorce what my parents will face in this society.

After like three hours. I went down to the kitchen and made some dinner for me and had it. Gowtham was nowhere to find. I don't want to see his face anymore. I lost all my hope and love on him today...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 107 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Swetha Natrajanโค๏ธ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
15.5K 370 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...
9.5K 436 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...