Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Author's Note
Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
Prologue
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 33♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 35♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 48♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

♟Chapter 32♟

4K 181 46
By Yummychocochick

A/N 

^^ That's my fav song by my fav music artist and finally I got a chance to use it here!

BELLA

In my vision was four iron bars which were touching the dusty ceiling of the room I was in. I looked around myself and found I was enclosed in a small cage.

Panic struck in me.

What was I doing in a dungeon looking place? What was going on?

I touched the grim wall with my bare fingers and trailed the dust off of the wall while taking small steps backwards.

I know this place.

I know this place very well.

Memories of me getting pushed inside a cell identical to this flashed in my mind. I jerked my hand away from the wall when I heard the sound of a door creaking.

Giggles and cackles echoed inside the eerie silence of the cell.

My hands trembled in fear and I took sluggish steps backwards. My breathing became ragged and the sound of my heart beating chimed inside me.

The jingling of keys was loud and clear in the uncanny hush.

She was near. Oh my god, she was near me!

But who was she? How do I know it's a she? Why am I afraid of that she?

"Ah, It has been a long time since I last saw the human!" I heard a high-pitched voice yell excitedly.

A shrill chuckle echoed in the room again.

The person moaned with a giggle. "Mm, I can smell the sweet blood of yours, Amanda."

My breathing hitched as I heard the name. How does she know Amanda?

The surrounding grew dark and tension heaved in the atmosphere.

A whoosh of air nipped my bare hands causing me to shiver. I jerked to one side when I felt a feather-like a touch on my face.  I couldn't see anything. I couldn't distinguish the shadow.

"Oh, what a beauty that I would pity." The hands trailed down my face to my neck. "The girl is scared." The individual chuckled as though it was the funniest thing for her to see. "Don't you have a mouth to speak, pretty Amanda?"

I felt something scrap my neck. It was sharp. Sharp enough to pierce my skin.

"Your blood has a unique smell." She moaned as I shivered in disgust. "Leonardo's smell lingers on you." She moaned again.

I wanted to throw up because of her moaning and giggling.

"I'm not Amanda! Nor I know Leonardo, you vamp women!" I was breathing heavily. Not because of fear but because of anger. Anger for what? I didn't know.

"So, you know I'm a vampire? But how?" She chuckled again which was really getting on my nerves. "Why are you so angry when you don't know me?"

Dim lights lit around the cell but I could barely see anything.

My eyes wandered around to find her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you searching for me, Amanda?" A pungent smell hit my nose causing me to cough loudly. I didn't reply to her instead just glared at the iron rods of the lockup. "Where's that fiery Amanda that I have once witnessed? Where's the queen? Speak something."

I screamed when a figure with red eyes and two pairs of elongated teeth stood in front of me in a second.

"So? The little girl does have her voice." She cackled. 

My face turned to my left which made me realize she has slapped me.

She balled my hair in a fist and jerked my hair behind. I struggled as I felt my strands of hair almost coming out of my head.

"Remember the day when I almost sucked the life out of you? But the hottie had to save you." She huffed.

What...?

A quick recollection of memory passed from my vision. A pair of strong arms held a girl covered in blood.

My eyes widened. It was me and Xanthos!

She called my mate to be a 'hottie'? She has no rights in that. Nope, not at all.

Anger flew in me like a flame lighting my veins. My emotions were unstable, they weren't in my control.

I have had enough of getting beaten up. I have had enough of listening to other people. I have had enough of falling down just because of me not believing in myself.

This day, I would believe in myself and go in the path of my heart.

I was myself and no one would change it. Deep down my conscious knows what I was doing was right.

I pulled myself away from her grip as hard as I could.

I was born for a purpose and I would fulfil it.

I know who I was.

"I'm Amanda," I whispered. "I'm Amanda."

"Awe! Are you getting the fact that you're Amanda?" I swirled towards that voice.

"I needn't get that fact," I paused, "You know why?" I didn't get any reply. "It's because I realized it."

"That's good to hear, I guess?" I walked on my toes; following the path where the voice was coming from.

"But the fact is that you're a scary little bat with two fangs just for showcase." I heard an angry snarl which made it easier for me to track the place where the voice was coming from.

Chill radiated from the place I was standing. I know she was standing near me.

Now I needn't fright where she was hidden; ready to attack me as I already know where she was standing.

The dim lights helped me to search for a wooden stick. It was placed at the corner of the prison, next to the steel rods from which the cage was built.

I slowly tippy-toed towards that direction.

"You know? You're the most smelly creature?" I asked while continuing to move towards the cane.

"What?!" She growled straight on my face. Her bad breath caused me to scrunch my nose in disgust.

The vamp's self-esteem is hurt. Stupid vamp woman, thinking about herself rather than her prey.

"Awe! Aren't you not getting the fact that you smell like a garbage bin?" I mimicked her.

I reached my hands slowly towards that stake. I was moving as silently as I could.

I remembered the fact that if we make vampires concentrate on one thing deeply then they would get completely engrossed in that thing and wouldn't bother about the surroundings around them.

And that's what I was doing; making her angry. 

I took the broken wood in my hand and gradually raised it above the ground.

"You piece of blood! How dare you disrespect a creature above you, a sickening creature?" 

Bright teeth sparkled as she opened her mouth and pierce that sharp fangs of hers on my neck.

As soon as she brought her face closer to me, I lifted the wooden piece completely from the ground and pushed it from the centre of her chest.

"The hell--"

"You have watched me falling and now you would see me rise."

Blood smeared on me but I didn't care. I took out my bitterness of betrayal, the mental pain and the struggle I had to go through for nothing.

My eyes spilt the salty tears mixed with emotions.

The vigour, the spirit, the courage racked my body causing me to tremble.

I was Amanda, I'm Amanda.

Each and every memory piled in my brain.

From me getting into being a slave to me dying with my mate.

My Leonardo.

It was all because of the filthy creatures that we had to die. The betrayers; the supernatural union.

The greed and the power they were conquering was soon going to end.

My mate and I would end it and bring the power of love.

I was back to the arena.

"I'm back, you filthy creatures, I'm back." I breathed in deeply. Tears of frustration and anger flowed down my eyes. "Amanda is back."

A/N

I apologize for a small chapter.

I hope this chapter was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.6K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
1M 30.7K 33
Before I could blank he suddenly ran up to me at an impossible speed and grabbed me by the nape of my neck, not giving me a chance to say something o...
85.4K 2.2K 38
Venus Fox was an eighteen year old human with a dark past. Sebastian O'Connel was a twenty four year old alpha with a hatred for the human world. An...
391 37 9
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...