Him

By caginger16

He fascinated her. Christie lives in a nice home with a harsh father. Clark is the top athlete of the schoo... More

Him
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

69 0 0
By caginger16

Clark and Christie sat down after presenting their book project in English..

'Good Job Christie and Clark' Mrs. Miller cheered. 'Book project presentations are officially over. What a great way to start a Friday afternoon.' Mrs Miller finished as she sat down.

Clark turned completely around in his chair and smiled at Christie as he placed his hands gently on her arms.

'We did it, now you don't have to think about it anymore' Clark said as he bent his head down and kissed Christies hand.

'We have our double date with Eric and Mia, tonight' Christie reminded Clark, as she crossed her legs under her desk.

'I remembered' Clark answered as the bell rang.

They stood up and Clark took Christies books in one hand and held her hand in his free hand.

Christie was wearing a mid thigh navy-white polka dot dress, with red sandals.

'okay I love this dress, but I just really want to take it off' Christie sighed as they approached her red camaro.

'I can help with that' Clark whispered against Christies ear.

Christie shivered, which caused Clark to smirk.

'get in the car Clark' Christie almost growled in Clarks ear.

Clark ran around to the passengers side and jumped in.

Christie drove out of the school parking lot and to this abandoned area that was hidden.

'Don't you have work' Clark asked worried that Christie would get in trouble.

Christie turned and smirked 'not today' she replied as she put the car in park.

Clark got in the backseat and Christie was right behind him.

Since Christie was in a dress, when she straddled Clark, her dress went all the way up to her hips.

'Are you gonna help me with this dress' Christie whispered seductively into Clarks ear.

Clark ran his hands up Christies back and to the zipper of her dress. He zipped it down and pulled Christies dress off, leaving her in her underwear and bra.

Christies POV

I pressed my lips to his, and ran my tongue over his lips, causing him to open his mouth for me.

I broke the kiss and pulled Clarks shirt off exposing his sexy body. I moaned in response, causing Clark to start aggressively sucking on my neck.

I started moving my hips, so my crotch was grinding against Clarks bulge.

'Christie' he moaned, making me press harder.

I brought my lips back to his and continued making out, as our hips connected.

I could feel Clarks hand trail down my back and into my panties.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me gasp in his mouth, he smirked and moved his hand to the front of panties and he started rubbing my c.lit.

'Clark' I moaned as i connected our lips again. I shoved my tongue deeper into his mouth, as he put two fingers inside me.

He started pumping faster, as i my breathing escalated 'fuck' I moaned as I moved my head to his neck.

He sat up so he wasn't leaning against the seat, and he kept curling his fingers, hitting my g spot every time.

I couldn't hold on any longer.

'Clark!' I loudly moaned as I released all over his fingers.

He pumped a few more times before pulling his fingers out, and putting them in his mouth.

I leaned my head on Clarks shoulder as I tried to slow my breathing.

Clarks hands lightly stroked my back, as he kissed my temple.

'We definitely need to do this more often' I said into his neck.

I could tell Clark was smirking, 'I have no objections to that'

I started giggling as I sat up to look at him, he looked at me and i could tell he loved me.

'I love you Clark'

'I love you to Christie'

We leaned into each other and kissed lightly before I grabbed my dress.

End of POV

Christie zipped her dress back up, and Clark grabbed his shirt and put it back on.

Christie turned and started to climb back to the drivers seat, well when she was moving, her ass was in the air, so Clark smacked it, causing Christie to jump and hit her head on her car ceiling.

'oh god, Christie are you okay' Clark panicked when Christie kind of fell into her seat.

'such a jackass' Christie mumbled.

Clark chuckled in relief and he jumped into his seat to see Christie playfully glaring at him.

'hey in my defense, you put your sexy ass right in front of me, it's not like i could resisted it.'

Christie rolled her eyes and started to drive.

Clark kept glancing at Christie and he saw her start to smile. So he slowly took his hand and placed it over Christies right hand.

'I was thinking we could head back to my place and watch a movie before our double date' Christie suggested.

'Sounds good' Clark responded

Christie drove them to her house and they walked up to her front door and walked inside and straight to her room.

They sat on her bed and decided to watch a romantic movie, they both took their shoes off and sat hip to hip with their legs stretched out in front of them.

They snuggled the whole movie, until around six-thirty.

'We should go get Mia and Eric, I believe Eric was going to be over Mias house so we can pick them up there' Christie said as she slowly stood up.

She stretched her legs, then touched her hands on the ground, to stretch.

'Or, we could just stay here' Clark smirked

Christie realized that she was still in a dress, and that she just exposed her panties to Clark, while she stretched.

She stood back up and turned to face Clark. She smirked to and she crawled onto her bed and over her bed, toward a surprised Clark.

Clark was now on his back and Christie was over him. Her knees were on both sides of Clarks hips, and she leaned her head down, and very slowly, placed her lips onto Clarks slightly opened mouth.

She then deepened the kiss by sticking her tongue into Clarks.

Clark put his hands onto Christies bare thighs and pushed her dress up, so his hands were now on her hips.

His left hand stayed on Christies hip, while his right hand lingered up under the dress and to her upper waist.

Christie moved her mouth and started placing light kisses up Clarks jaw line and to his ear.

'I would love to stay here, believe me I would. But we are the ones who asked them to double date with us, so lets not be rude and cancel' Christie whispered in his ear.

She kissed his lips again, before she got off of him to go put her shoes on.

'i swear to God, you are going to be the end of me' Clark groaned as he got off Christies bed, to put his shoes on.

Christie just smiled and fixed her long curled hair, in the mirror.

'Clark if I truly thought you were gonna end because of my teasing, I would go past teasing' Christie replied as she turned and faced Clark. 'Because I will never do anything, that could have the conscience of ending you' Christie finished as she stood in front of him.

'So if I told you I was dying right now because of your teasing you would..'

'Put your dick inside me' she said bluntly. 'But you are not dying' Christie smiled as she patted his cheek before she walked away.

Clark silently moaned as he watched Christie walk toward her purse.

'you coming' Christie winked as she opened her bedroom door.

'only for you babe' Clark replied with a smirk.

Christie laughed as she waited for Clark.

They held hands as they walked out to her camaro.

They started driving to Mias house, and they both kept laughing.

'Well I hope they don't mind sitting in the backseat, where you just fingered me ' Christie laughed.

'lets just not tell them, they've only been dating two weeks, its to early to bring up anything sexual, besides what we do is between us' Clark replied as they pulled up to Mias house.

Erics car was parked in front and Christie parked her car and Clark got out and ran around to the drivers side to open Christies door. He held his hand out and she took it as he helped her out of her car.

They held hands as they walked up to Mias front door, and Christie knocked twice before walking in, 'I am aloud to walk in, I am the best friend' Christie said as she shut the door.

Clark chuckled as he kissed her cheek, 'i just love you' he smiled.

Christie smiled as she led Clark upstairs.

'I feel like we are at a party and you are leading me to the bedroom to have sex' Clark said as they approached the top of the stairs.

'you would like that wouldn't you' Christie smirked.

'yes I would' he replied as he wrapped his arms around Christies waist, from behind, and he started kissing her neck.

'Clark, can you keep it in your pants, we are trying to find our friends'

Clark grinned against her neck and finally let go.

'Which room is hers, maybe they are in there' Clark questioned.

Christie pointed to Mias door and Clark walked up to it and opened it.

And he froze, he saw Eric and Mia in bed and the covers were covering the lower half of a naked Eric and it looked like he was in between thrusting.

'oh shit' Clark said out loud as he blocked Christies view and shut the door.

He turned and faced Christie with wide eyes.

'What happened' Christie asked in a rushed tone.

'Well, I just walked in on them naked and having sex, and I didn't want you to see any parts of Eric'

'Well did you see any parts of either of them'

'No, the sheets were covering them and i shut the door pretty fast'

They quietly laughed due to the awkward situation.

'why don't we just wait down stairs' Christie suggested.

Clark nodded as he put his arm around Christies shoulder and walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

'So do we pretend we didn't walk in on them' Christie asked, unsure of what to do.

'I guess' Clark replied.

'That would be so awkward if they walked in on us, when i am like sucking your dick or when you are eating me out' Christie casually said as she laid her head on Clarks shoulder.

'Christie..' Clark groaned as he placed his hand on Christies thigh and he started to move it up and under her dress.

He also leaned over and started kissing her neck as he roamed his hand higher.

Christie silently moaned, as Clark reached her underwear.

They both jumped when they heard Mia's bedroom door open and shut.

'play it cool' Christie said as she fixed her dress.

They turned and saw Mia and Eric holding hands as they walked down the stairs.

Christie and Clark stood up 'you guys ready to go eat' Christie asked.

'yup' Mia responded as she avoided eye contact.

'great' Clark said as he held onto Christies hand and started walking out the door.

They walked up to Christies car and Clark opened his door, so Mia and Eric could get in the back.

Once everyone was settled in the car, Christie started the twenty minute drive to the restaurant.

'lets listen to some music' Christie said as she shuffled her music to a random song, and turned the volume up.

"I just had sex and it felt so good..."

'okay, no music' Christie said as she hit the power button.

She could see Clark smirking, and Mias face was red as she looked at the ground, while Eric scratched the back of his neck as he avoided looking at them.

The car was filled with awkward silence during the entire drive. When they pulled up to the diner, they all got up and Clark grabbed Christies hand and they walked in, with Eric and Mia walking behind them.

'Can we have a booth' Clark asked the waiter.

'Of course, follow me' he said politely as he grabbed four menus and led the couples to a booth.

Christie slid in and Clark slid in next to her and pecked her cheek and he wrapped his arm around her and she leaned into him.

Mia and Eric slid into their side of the booth, and they sat about five inches apart, and they avoided eye contact with everyone.

The couples ordered ordered their food and continued to sit in very awkward silence.

Christie looked at Clark, and gave him a look and Clark nodded.

'Hey Eric, lets go check out the packers game'

He stood up, and Eric got up and they walked over to the sports bar area and sat while they watched the game.

As soon as they were gone, Christie crossed her legs, and started at Mia, waiting for her to look up.

'I know what you are going to say' Mia said as she finally looked up.

'Was that your first time'

'No. Remember last week when he came in and gave me that rose, well it was because we had sex for the first time the night before'

'Mia, you guys were only dating for five days, and you already had sex? you don't think that is moving to fast, especially after Ryan'

'you mean after you two kissed, i can't believe you would bring him up! You know we can't all be Ms. innocent Christie'

Christie could feel things escalating and she knew she needed to stop it, before it got out of hand.

'Mia.. i just don't want you to get hurt, okay. I am not judging you. I have just seen you get hurt the last few boyfriends. i just don't want to see that happen again'

'i know' Mia replied with a smile.

'Are you guys being safe, i don't want to be a godmother this early' Christie asked in a teasing yet serious tone.

'We are Christie, trust me' Mia replied. 'Okay, i have to ask Christie, remember last week in the training room when Zoey was being a bitch, and Clark told her that you have seen his dick..is that true'

Christie slowly picked up her coke and sipped at it. 'ya' she replied as she continued drinking.

Before Mia could respond, Clark and Eric came back.

The awkwardness in the air was completely gone.

The couples all were laughing when their food was delivered.

'Guess what, Clark and I decided to move in together after graduation' Christie said facing Mia.

'Thank god' Mia cheered.

'So now that its brought up, Mia I want you to tell Clark about my bitchy mood swings'

Clark chocked on his drink, since he wasn't expecting Christie to bring up her moods.

'oh ya, Christie can be such a bitch sometimes, I still love her, but a good third of the time, I want to punch her in the face. Like this one time we went to the movies and I said "here let me get the door for you" and she said "of course you will, I don't touch door handles, I'am a fucking princess" and she walked in, and it was hilarious later, but she was so serious at the time, it was almost scary.

Because after the movie, she was back to her normal self. So a tip for you, when she acts like that, do not bring it up at the time, it will make things worse, trust me I know. Just be super nice and go with it, and maybe bring it up later.

The one time, I brought up her attitude when she was doing it, the look she gave me, still gives me goosebumps when I think about it. I have never been more terrified in my life' Mia said as she began eating her food again.

'is she serious' Clark asked as he looked at Christie

'She is' Christie casually responded as she ate a fry. 'do you want to change your mind now' Christie finished.

'No, i don't. But is there a way to know when this happens' Clark asked.

'Well, I want to say 95% of the time they happen when she is on her monthly. But sometimes they just surprise you' Mia replied.

'I swear, Christie is the most hormonal person I have ever met. Sometimes her mood swings are this, one second she is so angry then not even five seconds later she is bawling over something else, then she gets angry over the fact that she was crying, then she'll cry again because she feels bad for being angry. So, have fun with that Clark' Mia laughed.

Clark just turned and looked at Christie, almost in disbelief.

Christie just grinned and looked at him, 'you are learning lots of new things about me, aren't you' Christie smirked. 'Now I won't blame you, if you want to change your mind, I woulnd't want to live with me, that's for sure' Christie finished as she continued to eat.

Clark stood up and grabbed Christies hand, 'we'll be right back' Clark said as he walked with Christie outside and around the building.

Clark leaned Christie against the wall, and presses his lips on hers.

'one, i have wanted to do that this whole time, and two, yes I am worried about moving in, but Christie nothing you do will make me want to leave, and I look forward to getting to know you even better then I do now'

Christie smiled and leaned up on her toes, to kiss Clark sweetly.

She then pecked his lips, then his check, then pecked his neck before she wrapped her arms tightly around Clarks neck, bringing him into a hug.

Clark wrapped his arms around Christies waist and picked her up a couple inches.

They kissed one more time, before walking back inside.

The couples finished dinner and decided to get dessert.

Christie causally crossed her right leg over her left leg, so her foot was a few inches away from Clarks leg.

'Christies how's work' Mia asked after they ordered dessert.

'it's good, they all call me Ms.Christie and hug me all the time, its adorable.' Christie replied with a smile. 'But i am so clumsy, I always trip over the rugs in the classroom, it happens at least three times a day' Christie laughed, and they all started laughing.

They all started talking about going to ASU together, and while Eric was talking, Christie moved her crossed leg,and very causally rubbed Clarks leg.

Clark looked slightly confused at first, but when he looked under the table, he saw Christies foot rubbing up against his leg.

He looked at Christie to see her looking at Mia, but she was slightly grinning.

She scooted closer, so her left thigh was up against Clarks right thigh, and her crossed right foot was now slightly between Clarks calves.

Clarks arm was loose around Christie, so his hand was resting on her hip.

Christie moved her left hand, so it was now on Clarks middle thigh.

'So what movie are we gonna see' Christie asked, as she very slowly ran her hand higher.

She could feel Clark stiffen and she slightly smirked.

Eric and Mia were suggesting different movies and Christie just nodded as she ran her hand up and finally over his bulge.

Out of the corner of Christies eye, she saw Clark gulp.

She presses a little harder, but then moved her hand, when she saw the waiter come with desserts, then walked away.

'to bad we got dessert Clark, I thought I would be your dessert' Christie seductively whispered in Clarks ear as she once again pressed on Clarks growing bulge.

Clark closed his eyes, trying not to groan.

'Christie' he whispered almost un-auto able.

Christie stopped palming him, since she didn't really want to cause a scene.

She picked up her fork and started eating her pizookie.

'it's so good' Christie moaned, then looked at Clark and smirked.

Clark was scooping some his milkshake and putting it in his mouth, and got some whip cream on the corner of his mouth.

Christie sat up and moved her mouth and kissed the whip cream off, and she used her tongue to get it all off.

She relaxed back in her seat and looked over at Mia and Eric, and they weren't even paying attention.

Christie then scooped up some of Clarks whip cream, with her finger, and put it in her mouth, while she stared at Clark and she slowly licked it off.

Clark scooted closer to Christie, so her back was against the booth wall.

'Christie I can't hold back any longer, every inch of me is on fire for you' Clark groaned quietly into Christies ear.

Christie pecked his lips, and patted his chest.

'I promise, before this date is over, you will feel relieved, just not now' Christie replied as she sat up.

Clark groaned into Christies shoulder, then sat up.

The couples finished eating, and they walked out to Christies car and drove to the movie theater.

While they were driving, Christie turned the radio on and the song 'yeah' by usher was on.

'I love this song' Christie exclaimed as she turned it up and started singing the lyrics

'Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming yeah, yeah, yeah'

She looked over at Clark to see him closing his eyes, and Christie could tell he was breathing heavy.

She then looked in the back and saw Eric and Mia making out.

' Hey! No making out in my car' Christie yelled causing the couple to jump apart.

She then started laughing, 'I am just kidding, Clark and I make out in here at least once a day' Christie said as she patted Clarks leg.

She smirked to herself, knowing how much of a hard time Clark was having.

Mia and Eric smiled and just snuggled in the back.

Christie blew a kiss to Clark, and moved her eyes back to the road.

When they got to the theater, they all jumped out and started walking toward it.

Clark waited for Christie, and they intertwined their hands together and walked up to the ticket booth.

Clark and Christie walked up to the girl, while they still held onto each others hands, and Christie said 'Can we have two tickets for Fury'

Christie started to hand the girl money,

'what are you doing' Clark asked as he got his money out.

'I am paying for the tickets' she replied in an obvious tone.

'No you're not. this is a date, I am paying'

But Christie was stubborn.

She tried handing the money to the girl, but Clark moved her hand and started to give his money to the girl.

'No' Christie said as she pushed Clarks body away, and she stood in front of him.

She almost had the money to the girl

'not on my watch' Clark said as he grabbed Christie around her waist and picked her up and completely placed her behind him, and since he was broader, he blocked the girl and paid for the tickets, while Christie kept trying to get around him.

She finally jumped on his back, but it was to late, Clark already paid and took the tickets.

'I win' he smiled, showing his breath taking smile.

Christie jumped down and playfully glared at him.

'Fine, you win. this time' she replied with a playful grin, and a wink.

Clarks smile was gone, and his hormones were taking over again.

Mia and Eric easily paid for their tickets and they held hands as they walked ahead of Clark and Christie.

They opened the door, and Clark bowed to Christie and said 'after you, princess'

'shut up' Christie laughed as she shoved him.

Clark started laughing as he walked inside.

'you are such an asshole' she said as she walked ahead of him.

He jogged up to her and hugged her from behind.

'But you are my princess' he whispered as he pecked her neck.

They all walked into the room, and sat in the row of seats with a metal bar in front of them.

Since the last time, Clark and Christie went to the movies on a double date, it was when Wyatt kept touching Christies leg. So, they sat Christie, Clark, Eric, then Mia.

They had about 30 minutes of previews before the movie started, and Christie could tell Clark was still struggling, due to all her teasing from the day.

'psst. Clark. do you want to come with me to get a drink, I am thirsty' she whispered in his ear.

He looked at her and nodded, they stood up and walked out.

They found an open storage room, and they shut and locked it.

Before Christie could say anything, Clark was roughly kissing her mouth.

He ran his hand up her dress zipper in the back and unzipped it, letting the dress fall to the ground. He then ran his hands over her bra cups, and bra clasps.

Christies POV

He snapped my bra clasp and I let it fall to the ground, next to my dress.

Clark ran his hands over my exposed breasts as he kissed my neck, I moved my hand up to his hair and ran my other hand up his back and to the hem of his shirt.

Clark grabbed his shirt and quickly pulled it over his head, he grabbed my face with both hands and pressed his lips against mine with so much passion.

My hands traced his muscles and I finally placed my hands at the top of his pants, and ran my fingers over the elastic of his briefs.

I then unbuttoned his pants, and stuck my hand inside them and started palming him hard.

I broke the kiss, and got down on my knees and looked up at Clark as I pulled his pants down, followed by his briefs.

I smirked as i saw his b.oner in front of me. I ran my hand up and down his length pumping slowly as he groaned.

Very slowly, i brought my mouth close to him and breathed onto his tip. I closed my mouth around it and started sucking his length, as I massaged his balls with my left hand.

I got an idea, so I kneeled higher and took his length out of my mouth. I could tell Clark was confused and I smirked.

I grabbed his d.ick and started rubbing it over my breasts, so his tip was running over my nipple.

I then grabbed the sides of my breasts and pushed them together, with Clarks d.ick in between them.

'Shit' Clark moaned

My mouth went back to sucking on his tip as I massaged his length with my boobs.

I felt his length twitch and I knew he was close, so i let go of my breasts and aggressively took his entire d.ick inside my mouth and let my tongue lick him while he was in my mouth.

'fuck' he moaned loudly as he released into my mouth, i felt his warm liquid run down my throat and i bobbed my head a few more times before taking him out of my mouth.

I pulled his briefs up then his pants and buttoned them for him before I grabbed my bra, and clasped it on.

End of POV

Clark put his shirt back on, and he helped Christie zip her dress up.

'I told you, I would satisfy you before the night was over' Christie said with a wink.

'And you did' he replied with a smirk still slightly in shock about what Christie had just done.

He lightly kissed her lips and ran his hand up her side, 'but your teasing was torture tonight' he finished as he kissed under her ear.

'I made up for it though' she said with a bigger smirk.

'damn Christie, you are making me want to forget the movie and stay in here for the next two hours' Clark groaned against Christies neck.

'it sounds appealing but, you already paid for the movie, so lets go see it. I promise to keep my teasing to a minimum for the rest of the night' Christie said as she fixed her dress.

'Fine' Clark replied as he held onto Christies hand, and opened the door while he walked out.

They casually walked back into the theater and to their seats, next to Eric and Mia.

The trailers were still going on, and Christie was just sitting there, when all of a sudden, a horror movie trailer came on, and the first thing that happened in the trailer was, a girl screaming.

Christie jumped and screamed and covered her eyes, and tried not to listen.

Clark moved the arm rest between them. He wrapped his arms around Christie and she hid her face in his chest and Clark kept rubbing her back, until the trailer was over.

She sat back up and Clark smiled at her, 'Don't ever take me to a scary movie, I will hate you for a long time' Christie said seriously.

'I know, and I couldn't handle you hating me, so you don't have to worry about me making you watch a scary movie' Clark replied as he kissed her cheek.

'get a room' Mia whisper yelled.

Christie looked over at her and smirked 'We already did'

And since Clark and Eric were sitting between them, the two girls had to lean forward to talk.

They both just stared at each other then started giggling, before they leaned back in their seats.

'I am sorry I couldn't help it, she set that one up' Christie whispered to Clark, afraid he would be pissed.

He smirked down at her, 'we walked in on them having sex, I think its okay that we make jokes about it' he replied as he kissed her lips.

They broke the kiss right when the movie started.

Christie snuggled into Clark and Clark looked over at Eric to see him and Mia snuggling to.

Eric looked over and grinned and the two fist bumped as they turned back to their girls.

About half way through the movie, Christie lost interest and looked up at Clark.

'psst. Clark'

Clark looked down with a questioning look

'do you want to make out' she asked as she ran her hand up his chest.

'yes' he replied without hesitation.

He brought his lips down and kissed Christie as she brought her hand up to his face to bring him closer. His tongue traced her lower lip and Christie opened her mouth letting Clark in.

He turned his body and moved his hand to her right hip and pulled her almost on his lap.

Eric and Mia were still snuggling and enjoying the movie, when they heard heavy breathing to the right of them, they looked over and saw Christie and Clark in a very heated make out session.

'how long have they been like that' Mia laughed.

Eric looked over at her and smiled, 'i have no idea'

'Do you think they would notice if we changed seats, so were seating on the other side of them' Mia questioned.

Eric briefly looked over, then back at Mia and grinned 'probably not'

They stood up and carefully walked around them, and Mia sat next to Christie and Eric sat by Mia.

Mia leaned over toward Christie, and smirked.

She then raised her hand and smacked Christies cheek.

Christie gasped and turned to her right to see Mia and Eric laughing.

'did you just smack me in the face' Christie asked in a shocked tone.

'yup, i did warn you about getting a room' Mia replied, still laughing.

Christie just glared at her, then turned back to Clark.

He raised his hand and brushed her cheek.

'Are you okay' he asked sweetly.

'ya, it just freaked me out. it just reminded me that my dad will be back in a few days' she replied quietly.

Clarks grip tightened as he looked at Christies face, 'soon, you will never have to put up with him again' Clark said as he leaned his forehead on Christies.

After the movie the couples stood up and walked out of the theater.

'i have to go to the bathroom' Christie said as she let go of Clarks hand.

'me to' Mia said as she let go of Eric.

'okay well we do to, lets just meet outside the theater' Clark replied.

Christie and Mia finished, and were walking outside.

'I love how perfect the weather is' Christie commented as they walked a little further.

'did we beat the guys' Mia asked as they both looked around.

'I guess' Christie laughed.

'Well hello there.'

Christie and Mia snapped their heads around so they were facing the theater doors, and the girls saw these two creepy looking men staring at them.

The girls didn't respond, and the two men were blocking the way back inside the theater.

'Do you guys want to have some fun' the older looking man said, walking toward them.

The girls stepped back, and they kept looking at the glass doors to see where Clark and Eric were.

'It's rude not to answer' the men said, getting closer.

Christie was starting to freak out and she was getting a panic attack, but she was trying not to make it noticeable.

'stay the fuck away from us' Mia yelled, starting to panic to.

'now, now we can show you two a good time'

they got even closer, and Christie let a tear slip from her eye as she was trying to breath, while she started shaking.

'Seriously get away!' Mia yelled at them.

But one of the guys reached his hand up to touch Christie.

Right then, Clark and Eric came out of the bathroom, and as they were walking toward the glass doors, they saw these two men standing two close to their girls, and one of them was about to touch Christie.

Clark and Eric started to run toward the doors, and they slammed them open, causing the two creepers to jump and turn around.

'what the fuck do you think you are doing!' Clark yelled as he got closer.

The two creepers stepped away and held their hands up in surrender 'we just wanted a little fun' they said as they started to walk away.

Eric walked up to Mia and held her as she grasped the back of his shirt, as she held him.

Clark ran up to Christie and placed his hands on her face and his eyes frantically looked over to see if she was okay, 'did he touch you' he asked through clenched teeth.

Christie shook her head no, but she stopped holding her panic attack in, and she started gasping and trying to control her breathing, but it was getting worse, and now she was crying to.

Clark brought her into his chest and held her securly 'everything is okay, those bastards can't do anything to you, I am sorry for leaving you out here' Clark cooed into Christies ear trying to get her to calm down.

Once she started to calm down, the boys decided to start walking toward the car, since it was almost midnight.

Christie moved a little so Clark could walk straight, but she kept both arms wrapped around him, and Clark wrapped his left arm around her and he placed his right hand over Christies arm, that was over his stomach.

Since Christie was still shaking, Clark took the keys from her and unlocked her car.

Mia and Eric climbed in the back.

And Clark helped Christie into the passengers seat.

He then jogged around the car and jumped into the drivers seat and started the car.

They drove to Mias house and Christie slowly got out of the car, to let Eric and Mia out. 

Christie sat back down in the passengers seat and closed the door and waited for Clark to start driving.

He drove them to the school where his car was still parked.

He parked Christies car, and then turned to face her.

'are you doing okay Christie' Clark asked seriously, while he cupped her face.

Another tear escaped her eye and Clark pulled Christie, so she was now on his lap with her legs over the middle and her back was against the drivers door.

'I got you, okay, nothing and no one will touch you with me around' he said seriously.

'I know, it just really freaked me out' Christie replied in a hushed tone.

'I think we are double date cursed' she added with a small laugh.

Clark chuckled as he kissed the side of her head.

'That just means more alone time with you' he replied with a smile.

Christie snuggled into him and smiled.

'Well look at the bright side, I finally got to drive your car' Clark said.

'shut up' Christie laughed as she sat up and got back in the passenger seat. She opened her door and got out, as Clark laughed while he got out.

Christie walked around her car and up to Clark.

Clark leaned her up against her car, 'why is it so hard all the damn time, to keep my hands off of you' Clark whispered against her neck as he lightly grazed his lips under her ear.

'Because I am sexy as hell, and you are a horny teenage boy' Christie replied as she pushed his chest.

Clark chuckled as he stepped back while shaking his head.

'what? do you not agree' Christie questioned.

'oh I do agree' he replied as he kissed her lips.

Christie smiled as they broke the kiss. 'now go, I don't want you to get in trouble for breaking curfew'

Clark smiled, 'Please, my family loves you, i could be out all night with you and I wouldn't get in trouble'

Christie laughed as she got in her car. 'i'll see you later Clark'

'ya, see you later babe'

Christie blew him a kiss, then drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 521 28
After a tragic event, she decides to change the way she lives her life as she has no other choice but to live with her sister and her husband. Her pa...
3.5K 238 27
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...
1.1K 10 11
After a disasterous divorce betwen her parents, Hannah has been going to new schools left and right, and has her heart set on hating her parents and...
60.1K 1.1K 12
This story follows 16 year old Hope and how she finds love and friendship while dealing with the ups and downs of high school.