Chapter 29

Monday Morning:

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes to see all my stuff in boxes against the side of my wall. It's a good thing, i didn't really unpack anything from my house. This makes things much easier. I should probably go see where my lover boy is, and how he's doing with packing.

I successfully got into my wheelchair and used the bathroom, which was kind of tricky but i am really improving.

As i made my way to my door, i couldn't hear anything in the house, everyone must be at work by now. Somehow i got the door open and rolled my way into Clark's room, only to see him shirtless doing sit ups on the floor.

"Well good morning to me" I giggled as Clark's gaze found its way to me in amusement.

"How'd you get in here by yourself" he rushed as he got up and kissed my lips before picking me up and placing me on his bed.

"I used my core" I winked back at him, "don't let me disturb your workout"

"You're just as horny as me, which I didn't think was possible" he laughed as he got back on the floor and started doing push ups. Oh damn his back muscle are so delicious, the thin coat of sweat makes them even more desirable.

"Stop it" he muttered as he kept working out, "I can already tell what you're thinking"

"It's not my fault you look delicious enough for me to eat in your workout shorts and with your muscles flexing over again. Fuck me already Clark Summer."

He pushed himself all the way up and stalked toward me, I could see the desire swirling in his eyes.

Perfect.

"Christie, you are messing with a beast, you still need to keep it easy, and we have a lot of moving to do today. You better watch that mouth of yours" He threatened and sealed it with a bruising kiss.

I huffed in disappointment when he stepped back and stared down at me before walking into the bathroom to shower.

What is the matter with me, i am always so turned on by the man, i am surprised i am not preg.. oh shit. Did they ever test me for that in the hospital, I remember them talking about it but i don't think they did it. What do i even do now.

Oh my God.

I can't breath, it's to soon.

Fuck, I need to call Mia, she can get me a pregnancy test, holy shit.

I fumbled for my phone and quickly called her, with each ring i tried to control my breathing, i need to calm down.

"Hey Christie how ar.. what's going on?! Why are you freaking out?" Mia yelled through the phone.

"What's going on, is she okay?" I heard Eric through the phone sounding panicked as well.

"I need your help, but only you can know about this. Don't tell Eric, please" I begged

"What is it? You're freaking me out."

I went on to explain everything about the hospital and about testing me for being pregnant.

"I need you to go grab me a test, please, but you can't tell Eric because he'll tell Clark, and freak him out." I whispered fast, since i heard the shower water turn off.

"Okay Christie, i'll go do that, i'll be there soon" she ended the call, causing a slight relief to course through me.

Okay, i need to control myself, i can't let Clark know that somethings wrong. I can't add to his stress, even more then i already do. So i made my way over to my wheelchair and pushed myself out and back into my room.