Chapter 17

Clark was beginning to wake up, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Christie peacefully sleeping. He closed his eyes again, and he remembered everything that had happened the day before, and his grip tightened.

Christie stirred and she opened her eyes. She brought her right hand up and placed it on Clarks arm, that was over her stomach. Clark opened his eyes again and saw Christie smiling at him.

'Good Morning' Clark said in his husky morning voice

'Good Morning' Christie replied as she stroked his face.

'What are you doing today?' Christie asked while she started playing with Clarks hair.

'Hanging out with you' he replied as he snuggled more into her.

She grinned as she held onto Clark. After a few minutes Christie decided that she needed to get up and shower.

'Hey Clark, I need to get up so I can shower.'

Clark got a smirk on his face, 'great, so do I, lets save on water and shower together.'

'That is very tempting but, no.'

Clark groaned as he hid his face on Christies stomach. She laughed as she ran her hands through his hair.

Christie looked over to see that Lucas wasn't in there and she got a smirk on her face. She flipped them over so that she was now on top of Clark.

'But you are more then welcome to think about me, while I am in your shower' she whispered in his ear as she slid her hand slowly down his toned chest, but stopped before she reached Clarks pants.

She placed her lips right under Clarks ear, 'lets try something new.'

And she lowered her hips, so her crotch was pressed against Clarks growing bulge.

Clark groaned as he placed his hands on Christies hips. She started grinding harder, as she gripped her hands in Clarks hair.

They were both silently moaning. And Christie could tell Clark was close.

She stopped grinding and looked up at him as she lowered her self down so the sheet was now covering her head.

Clarks POV

I could feel Christies soft fingers at the hem of my shorts and briefs, and I knew what she was going to do.

She then brought them down, and I was already hard and close because of Christie grinding her crotch on my dick.

I could see where Christies head was, and I could feel her warm breath on my tip, she closed her mouth around it and started sucking.

My mind was racing due to all the pleasure Christie was causing.

Her right hand was tracing my v-line up to my abs.

'Christie' I moaned as she started sucking harder and faster

I could feel my climax, 'Christie, I am close' I moaned out

I then released into her mouth and she then pulled my shorts up and made her way out of the sheet so i could see her.

She had a satisfied look on her face as she kissed up to my jawline.

'Now I am going to shower, you stay here and be a good boy' she whispered into my ear causing me to groan.

End of POV

Christie stood up, leaving Clark in his bed. She walked into his bathroom and locked the door, knowing Clark would try to get in.