Youth: My Seven Brothers

By rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 19

755 32 0
By rubythenewby

Please listen to music while reading chapter.

-----------
Jungkook's POV
"Jimin, go get Yoongi and Eun-Ah," Jin hyung ordered the shortest.

Jimin hyung got up and left the dining room.

I sat quietly observing and waiting. Something in my gut was telling me something would go wrong. Off rails.

But I had no idea what it could be.

"Yah! Eun-Ah why won't you respond to me!!" Jimins voice complained.

I looked at the only person younger than me, as she greeted our parents with two words.

Jimin and Suga both shared glances which confused me, but sat down.

Jin then started serving out the food. He asked everyone what we wanted and we'd answer.

"How much do you want Eunnie?" The eldest asked our sister.

Silence. Eun didn't even glance up at the oldest, nor mutter a vowel.

I noticed Jin furrow his brows and Suga raise an eyebrow, "does she have AirPods on? She hasn't been responding to Jimin and I either,"

"Dear, if you have AirPods on-"

"I'm not wearing anything on my ears Appa," Eun cut Appa off as Jin finished serving and sat down.

Appa nodded slowly and everyone started eating.

I observed her for a second and bit lip in frustration. Something was wrong. What was wrong!!

"So Eun-Ah! Why did you leave the mall early?" Namjoon asked.

Eun didn't answer him and just kept eating.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her.

No response.

All of Bangtan asked her questions in attempt to make her speak, but nothing. Never a response. Not even a glance.

"Eun, why aren't you speaking?" Eomma asked.

"I am," Eun answered her.

I frowned slightly. Did we do something? We must've done something, but what?

"To your brothers. Their just worrying about why you left the mall," Appa said.

Eun let out a small scoff and started picking at the rice in her plate.

"Are you mad at us or something?" Suga asked.

I saw Eun's eyes slightly darken as she let out a small chuckle.

Disbelief.

"Yah! Eun this isn't funny," Jin said kindly.

"A lot of things aren't funny," Eun finally answer, but with Attitude.

It Caught everyone off guard because everyone looked at Eun in shock. One she answered. Two it was with sn attitude.

Eun then eyed evergone, specially me and the Hyungs, "is there something you want to tell me?"

I stiffened in my seat, noticing the other Hyungs did the same.

"is it about work?" Eun asked again.

I swallowed and then avoided her gaze and looked down.

She knows. She knows. And she's not happy.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

Shit.

Eun spoke again, "am I not allowed to know?"

"Eun-Ah..." Namjoon tried and I looked up again.

"You'd never lie to me right?" Eun asked with a pout.

"We physically can't lie to you. It hurts too much," Jimin smiled sadly.

Eun stopped pouting and her gaze hardened.

Her eyes narrowed and she let out a loud scoff, "unbelievable,"

Eun turned to our parents, "I'm going to school tomorrow,"

"What why? You have the whole week off," I asked.

"Did I ask for a week off?" She sassed me, "I didn't. I was dragged into it by who knows why. You guys won't tell me anything,"

I flinched as Eun rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Namjoon. You have an announcement for everyone right. Regarding BTS," my father suddenly said.

Namjoon looked startled, "I do?"

"Yes you do! something that regards the holidays," Eomma said sternly.

Namjoon paled and he shifted uncomfortably.

There's only one thing it could be. The tour. And Namjoon hyung was unprepared for this announcement.

I looked down at my plate and pushed the noodles around, my appetite slowly leaving me.

"Uh, as you all know the album dropped, and because of that-"

"You seven liars have to go on a tour," Eun finished

I snapped up to look at her my gut twisting and turning.

I was correct. She knew.

She knows we were lying. She knows.

"You knew?" JHope asked.

"Not until the mall," Eun clicked her tongue and sent hyung a cold look.

"The...Eun. That's why you left," Jin said, "Eun we were gonna tell you today,"

Eun nodded shrugging, "okay. That makes everything better,"

"It does?" JHope asked confused.

"Of course. Your telling me at the last minute you have a tour and it kicks off with your concerts this week. And then I also learn that you've known for a month, and don't forget that even Eomma and Appa knows too, but they also didn't tell me. But then again they're busy and adults so they're off the hook," Eun rambled sarcastically, "but back on track, you telling me today is a great way to make me known that you all don't trust me. And on top of lying to me, your sister who has always been there, you decided to take me away from school, the one place where I now know that I can trust people, for a reason you didn't tell me. So you lied about that too. God knows what other lies you seven have kept,"

I felt guilt pile in my throat. I wanted to speak to her. Tell her sorry. But i felt my throat go dry.

"Eun-Ah. We didn't want to hurt you..." Namjoon said, "we were breaking our promise...we didn't want to see you hurt or have you angry,"

Eun shook her head and I noticed her eyes suddenly glaze over, "yeah cause this makes it so much better. You realize by telling me earlier would've been better. A lot better,"

Namjoon nodding his head slowly as Suga answered, "were realizing that..."

"Look I understand that there's things you have to keep classified. Like your family status and names. And your events and schedules I have never bothered looking into because I trusted you would tell me everything!!!" Eun yelled, "and you did before debut. Then you got all this fame and now your worldwide superstars. You lie to what you call loving fans. But now you feel bad for lying to them and your gonna tell them everything?"

I hung my head as she went on.

"You can tell them. Millions of people you haven't even met or know how they look like, but you never leave out the choice of telling them. But when it comes to me your sister, you can push that away,"

Well...ouch. I felt my eyes slowly fill with water. I don't know why, but I felt like I losing. Losing everything. I don't know what Jimin hyung said but Eun started talking again.

"you have no idea how much rage I want to throw at you all. But I don't any of it,"

I saw the Hyungs look slightly hopeful but I knew better.

"I'm disappointed,"

I watched her as she went on, "I'm disappointed that you didn't bother trying to tell me. You weren't even going to tell me today were you? Eomma and Appa has to tell you to finally speak up,"

I hung my head again and heard her push the chair out slightly And say, "I've lost my appetite,"

"Eun-Ah! They have a story as well. Your brothers-"

"Aren't sibling suppose to truth each other Mother?" Eun cut Eomma off, "aren't they supposed to be their through everything and tell you the bad news regarding the family?"

"Cut them some slack Eun-Ah. They've showed so much love and your acting childish with them. What happened to my old daughter," Eomma asked.

"For the way my mind and emotions are right now. I'd say I'm acting rational," Eun smiled and then just left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 536 26
❝Why couldn't you love me, Namjoon?❞ Seven broken souls trying to get through their nightmares. All they really want in life is to be loved. A lot o...
604 174 28
Y/N's life was normal untill her past was infront of her... . . . . (Completed) _______________ IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS #13 in hoseokfanfic (08/05/2022) ...
9.8K 561 34
What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The story is not related with the ( k-pop idols...
814K 34.4K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...