Power Rangers Harmony (Season...

By Drunk_Breadstick

After the outcome of the last battle, the rangers realize that their power comes at a cost. Second Season of... More

Episode 1: New Awakenings
Episode 2: Two Face
Episode 4: Third Level
Episode 5: Ranger Team
Episode 6: Honest Truths
Episode 7: White Light
Episode 8: Forever United
Episode 9: Fragile Minds
Episode 10: Gold Mine
Episode 11: Baby Rangers
Episode 12: Life Force
Episode 13: One Family
Episode 14: The Real
Episode 15: Self Trust
Episode 16: Stand Up
Episode 17: End Game
Episode 18: Ranger Sacrifices
Episode 19: Last Hope
Episode 20: Fallen Empire

Episode 3: The Betrayal

466 26 23
By Drunk_Breadstick

I've got good news and bad news.

Good News: Here is the next chapter.

Bad News: My sister is having surgery and will be coming home for three months sometime next month so writing may be hard to do.

This chapter is a little shorter than usual, mostly because I wasn't able to write as much this week, as I am sick and it was the holidays and my sister was home. But here it is.

-

Camila opened her locker and looked at the teen standing next to her. Dinah sighed and leaned against the next door locker. "Why don't you just say something?" Camila asked, rolling her eyes.

The yellow ranger shrugged her shoulders. "She may not feel the same way."

Camila closed her locker and turned to Normani. "You're an idiot. She's in love with you."

"H-how do you know that? Did she say something? Do I really have shot?"

"We're not blind DJ. Anyone with eyes can see how Normani feels about you." Camila shouldered her bag, as the two started to walk. "Look, Ally and Lauren are in hetero relationships. And so are Troy and Hailee. I don't really know what Demi and Simon are into, and I'm not interested into getting into their love lives, because, no. But I'm alone and I'd really like some people on my boat, you know?"

"Are you just using me?"

"Duh," Camila responded, with a small laugh.

"Hey Dinah," they heard and the Yellow Ranger froze. Camila grinned.

"Heeeyyyy Mani," Dinah greeted, her face red.

Camila rolled her eyes at how her best friend was becoming so flustered. But then Camila noticed something. She looked at Normani. "Hey Mila, how are you? Oh, I'm just fine And how are you today Mani? I"m doing just great."

The two girls just ignored her to smile at each other. Camila let out a sigh, hoping that they would get their asses of their heads and see that they both share the same emotions for each other. Camila walked towards Lucy, Alexa and Keana, not wanting to get into Dinah and Normani's lovefest.

Lucy gave Camila a kiss on the cheek.

"How are they blind?" Keana asked, watching the Blue and Yellow Rangers.

Alexa laughed. "Do you remember how long it took Lucy to figure out why she didn't like Lauren bullying Camila?"

Camila turned to Lucy with an eyebrow raised. "And you didn't try to stop it?" Camila asked.

Lucy pushed Camila with her shoulder. "You try to get Lauren to listen to you."

Camila gave Lucy a gentle kiss, before turning to the awkward couple.

But only time could tell with those two.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia

and
??? as Princess Lorelei/White Ranger
??? as Black Ranger

Lauren looked at Camila and Ally, rolling her eyes. Something the three did every so often when Normani and Dinah started to train together. They'd flirt most of the time in their own little world.

Lauren turned to Normani and Dinah, both of who were looking at each other, training swords at hand. Smiles on their faces, as they tried to hide them.

"How long has this been going on?" Demi asked, walking up to the rangers. Lauren and Ally turned to Camila.

The Green Ranger shrugged. "There was something always there," Camila said, "but they are also the only two single rangers left, so I think they got lonely and that made them realize their feelings for each other. I just wish one of them would admit it. This is getting too much."

Lauren and Ally nodded their head. "Honestly, I don't want to listen to their flirting."

Ally laughed, shaking her head. "They are new to romance, leave them be."

Camila looked at the two rangers, who seemed to drop their swords and were just talking.

"Hey DJ!" Camila called out, getting the attention of the Blue and Yellow Rangers. "Just ask her!"

The Yellow Ranger's face turned red. She glared at Camila. Noramni smiled, teasingly. "Ask me what?"

"D-do you want to, I don't know, want to get food together some time?" Dinah asked her, looking to the ground.

"But we do that all the time," Normani responded, smirking at the ranger.

Dinah's eyes widened, before glaring at Normani. "You know what I mean."

Normani gave her a smile. "I'd love to get food with you."

Lauren let out a big sigh, shaking her head. "Let's see what happens."

Commercial Break

Dinah felt her hands start to clam up. She looked at girl sitting in front of her. Normani looked beautiful in her usual blue. Dinah looked down at her yellow shirt, hoping it would make her look worthy of Normani's presence.

"I'm happy you finally asked me out," Normani told her, a soft smile on her face.

"You could have asked me out," Dinah told her, smirking.

"You do the labor and I get treated like a princess."

"What if I want to be treated as a princess?" Dinah complained, glaring at her.

"You're not cute enough," Normani responded, and Dinah scoffed.

"I'm the cutest person you'll ever meet."

Normani raised an eyebrow. "You think?

"I'd like to hope," Dinah replied, giving the other girl a smile.

PRHR

Lord Zadicus turned to Princess Lorelei and the Black Ranger. "Father?"

The villain nodded his head. "Go. The rangers will be fighting their worst enemy yet." He laughed, as the White and Black rangers disappeared.

"Petrik, turn on the machine. We can't have the other rangers ruin our fun."

Petrik gave a bow. "Right away Sire."

PRHR

The two finished their dinner and started to walk out of the room. Dinah reached over and grabbed Normani's hand. Normani peeked a look at Dinah.

"Would you hurt me if I kissed you?" Dinah asked, and the blue ranger felt a wave of excitement.

The two stopped walking and Normani turned to Dinah. Her eyes shifted down to the yellow ranger's lips, before shifting up to her eyes. She felt herself inch closer to the other ranger. She could feel the other ranger's breath on her face. Just as she was about to lean closer, they heard clapping. Both rangers turned to see the White Ranger and Black Ranger walking towards them, their swords in their hands.

"What are you doing here?" Normani asked, hands up ready to fight.

The White Ranger laughed.

"Simon, Troy," Dinah said into the communicator of her morpher, but all she got was radio silence. She gave Normani a look.

The White Ranger took a step forward, "Are you having a hard time calling your friends? I guess that means its just us. So do you want to do this the easy way or the fun way?"

Normani turned to Dinah and gave her a nod.

"Harmonizer!" They opened the latch on their morphers and pressed 0-7-2-7. "Locked in!" They pressed enter and then closed the latch. They quickly summoned their own swords.

The two rangers charged forward. They clashed their swords against the White and Black rangers. Normani pushed against the White Ranger, who held her ground. The White Ranger moved her hand to her morpher and pressed numbers, and her bow appeared. Noramni didn't have enough time to react when the White Ranger slashed it against her. Normani stumbled back, allowing the White Ranger to shoot arrows.

Normani hit the ground with a groan. She saw another arrow flying towards her and she rolled out of the way. She looked to her morpher. 1-2-1-8. She felt more power, and pushed herself up. She summoned her staff, and swung at the White Ranger, who tried to evade, but was hit by Normani. The White Ranger pushed herself off the ground.

"You make a good rival, too bad you won't be one for long," the White Ranger said, confusing Normani.

"Mani!" she heard Dinah call out. The Blue Ranger turned to see Dinah on the ground, the Black Ranger's sword against her throat.

The White Ranger stepped forward. "Come with us and she lives. Fight and he kills her."

Normani looked at the fear in Dinah's eyes. She powered down and took a step back.

"No!"

The Black Ranger turned his sword and slammed it against the Yellow Ranger's head. Normani watched as Dinah slumped on the ground.

Normani turned only to receive a punch to the face. Normani's vision blurred. She felt the White Ranger grab her and then nothing.

Commercial Break

Shawn watched as Lauren leaned against the locker. They had just heard of Normani's kidnapping, and Shawn knew it was bringing back emotions Lauren had hoped to put behind her. She closed her eyes. She opened her mouth ready to say something, but nothing came out.

"Lauren?" Shawn whispered, placing a hand on her shoulder.

The Red Ranger flinched, "Nor-Normani was taken," she said, panic in her voice. She hunched over, placing the palms of her voice against her knees. "They have her! A-and they are going to hurt her! They are going to hurt her. An-and I can't protect her," Lauren said, pants coming out of her. Shawn could see her trying to breath, but struggling to do so. "I-I-"

Shawn gently reached for Lauren's shoulder, trying to ground her to him. He knew she had to stay with him, he couldn't let her get lost in her head. "Lauren, babe, breath. Can you breath for me?"

Lauren seemed to try to inhale deeply, but shook her head.

Shawn placed her hand on his chest, "Breath with me, please. Follow me, okay? In, out, in out."

Lauren scrunched her eyes closed, her hands turning to fists. Shawn could see her face pale. She seemed to be trying to follow his breathing.

"Shawn? Lauren? Is everything okay?" someone asked, getting Shawn's attention. Lauren didn't even show any sign of hearing her.

"Hey," Shawn responded, turning back to his girlfriend. "Lauren's having a panic attack and I can't stop it."

Sofia frowned. "Kiss her."

Shawn turned to her, looking confused. "What?"

Sofia nodded. "I saw it on Teen Wolf. Kiss her."

Shawn opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Sofia rolled her eyes. She pushed him away. "I'm sorry for this." She placed her hands on Lauren's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Shawn's eyes widened, watching as Sofia kissed his girlfriend. He felt himself relax when he saw Lauren relax.

Sofia pulled away, smiling at Lauren, who looked confused.

"What did that do?" Shawn asked, placing a hand on Lauren's shoulder to make sure she was okay. He could feel her breathing slow down. He slowly rubbed her back as she became alert.

"They said holding your breath can stop a panic attack and Lauren really seemed to need to hold her breath."

Shawn nodded, remembering the episode. He turned to Lauren. "Are you okay?"

Lauren nodded her head. She stood up and pressed her back against the locker.

Shawn turned to Sofia, who gave them a smile. "Thank you," Shawn said, giving her a nod. "I mean, it's unconventional, but it helped."

"I'm glad to help," Sofia said, as she started to walk away. Shawn watched as Austin stood at the end of the hall and wrapped his arm on the girl's shoulders as they left. He turned back to Lauren.

"Let's get you to the base." Lauren gave him a little nod. Shawn placed his arm around her. "Everything is going to be okay."

PRHR

The Rangers, the team and Shawn stood in silence. Simon, Tory and Hailee were on the computers trying to find a signature. Ally and Camila sat in silence. Shawn held Lauren, who was tensed. Demi was checking Dinah's head over.

"Why do they want her?" Ally asked, "if they wanted to kill her, they would have just done it. Why take her?"

"Did the rangers say anything?" Simon questioned, giving his attention to Dinah.

"You make a good rival, too bad you won't be one for long," Dinah repeated, before clenching her teeth.

What does that mean?" Camila inquired, a frown on her face.

"They are going to turn her against you guys. They are going to make her evil," Hailee told them, her eyes on the monitor.

"No! That isn't happening," Dinah snapped, glaring at the girl. "She won't turn against us. She's Normani! She's our friend!"

"That won't change anything. They are aliens. They have the technology," Hailee told them. "They can alter  her brain."

"Then we'll stop her too," Lauren said in a defeated voice.

"We're not supposed to fight our own," Dinah said, pushing Demi away from her. Demi glared at her.

"To get her back, we will," the Red Ranger replied, a hollow look in her eyes.

PRHR

The Blue Ranger was hooked to a chair, a machine on her head. Lord Zadicus watched as Petrik touched the wires.

"Will it work?" Lord Zadicus asked, his eyes following his every move.

"It should Sire, just one more second."

Petrik went back to the master controls, pushed a latch and pressed a button. The Blue Ranger spazzed on the chair, her teeth gritted. Lord Zadicus just waited for the results. He smirked when the machine stopped.

He watched as Petrik unhooked the Blue Ranger. She opened her eyes and looked around. Lord Zadicus walked to the ranger and looked down at her.

"My Lord," the Blue Ranger said, sitting up. "Whatever you need, I am ready to follow."

Lord Zadicus leaned close. "I want you to destroy the rangers."

"With pleasure."

Commercial Break

"Rangers, we found her," Simon told the team, all of who left what they were doing to see the monitors. They watched as Normani attacked random people. Lauren gritted her teeth, as she took a step back.

"Let's go get her back. Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Harmonizer!" They opened the latch on their morphers and pressed 0-7-2-7. "Locked in!" They pressed enter and then closed the latch.

"We'll get her back," Camila whispered, grabbed Dinah's shoulder. With one final thought, the rangers rushed out to get the Blue Ranger back.

The rangers stood in front of Normani. The Blue Ranger was tensed, her hands in fists. She took a step forward.

"Mani, what are you doing?" Ally questioned, worry in her voice. Lauren shifted to the other rangers, seeing how they were hesitant to do anything. But Lauren knew that things had to be done.

"I am going to kill you all," Normani replied, her voice void of emotions.

"It's us, your friends!" Camila tried, signaling to herself and the other rangers.

Normani just summoned her sword.

"This isn't working," Lauren told the rangers, taking a step forward.

"You aren't even trying!" Dinah snapped, pushing Lauren.

The Red Ranger took a deep breath. "I want her back too! THis is killing me! But we aren't going to get her back by just asking!"

"She's right," Ally told her, summoning her sword. The other rangers followed her lead. They turned to Normani, who looked ready to charge. The other rangers then charged.

Lauren slashed her sword, and Normani blocked it. The other rangers held back. Lauren felt Normani's foot connect with her chest. The Red Ranger groaned, just as Ally took her spot. Lauren watched as she held her power back. Lauren gripped her sword, moving forward and Dronoins appeared. Lauren gritted her teeth, knowing the other rangers weren't going to fight like their lives depended on it, while Normani fought to kill.

Lauren slashed at the Dronoin around her. In the corner of her eye, seh saw Dinah falter when she faced Normani.

Lauren summoned her blaster and shot it at the Blue Ranger. Ally and Camila started to fight the Dronoins, while Lauren ran to the Yellow Ranger.

"You have to fight," Lauren told her, and the taller ranger shook her head.

"I-I can't. What if it was Shawn?"

"I would still fight him. He'd want that, just like Normani would. I would. I'd want all of you to fight me like your lives depended on it. We can't save her if we hold back," Lauren told Dinah, who sighed.

Normani ran to the rangers and Lauren blocked her attack. She pushed against Normani and aimed her gun to the Blue Ranger, pulling the trigger. Normani released a frustrated yell and morphed into the next level. Lauren felt Normani's sword slash against her chest. She hissed in pain, before going into Battle Mode.

Lauren and Normani clashed swords. Lauren quickly maneuvered her sword to cause the Blue Ranger to lose her grip on her sword. Lauren aimed her gun and shot Normani's chest. The Red Ranger walked up to the Blue Ranger, who wasn't giving up.

"Stop!" Dinah shouted, powering down. The Blue Ranger summoned her staff.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked, aiming her gun to the blue ranger.

"Trust me! Dinah answered, before turning to Normani. "Mani, I know you're there." The mind controlled ranger took a step back, staff ready to fight. "Normani, I've fallen for you, and I know you can beat this. You're in there somewhere. Come back to us, to me."

Normani pressed the edge of the staff against Dinah's chest. The Yellow Ranger didn't move. Lauren finger twitched against the trigger, ready to stop the Yellow Ranger's death.

Dinah moved closer. "Please."

"Bravo," Lauren heard. She looked over to see the White and Black Rangers standing not far from them. Lauren turned and shot her blaster. The White Ranger grabbed her sword and blocked the attack.

The Black Ranger walked towards the Yellow Ranger with his axe and tried to hit Dinah with it. Lauren turned to protect the unmorphed ranger when the White Ranger shot her an arrow.

Fortunately Normani blocked the attack. She pushed against the axe. Dinah quickly morphed and slashed the Black Ranger. He stumbled backwards, just as Noramni's staff hit him.

Lauren and the White Ranger were clashing swords, trying to one up each other. The White Ranger grabbed her bow and slammed it against Lauren's chest. The Red Ranger stumbled back with a groan.

Lauren aimed her blaster and shot at the White Ranger. Camila and Ally jumped into the fight. Ally slashed her sais against the White Ranger, while Camila slammed her spear on the Black Ranger. Lauren stood up and charged towards the White Ranger, slashing her.

The two evil Rangers stepped backwards. The White Ranger aimed her bow, when the Black Ranger grabbed her hand and pulled her away. They vanished in front of them, and Lauren let out a breath. The rangers demorphed. She watched with a smile as Dinah wrapped her arms around Normani and held her close.

Commercial Break

"I remember everything," Normani muttered, tears in her eyes. "I wanted to kill all of you, because that was what he wanted. I am so sorry."

Dinah shook her head. "It wasn't your fault. You weren't in control. None of it was your fault."

"I should have fought harder. I should have stopped myself."

"But you came back. And none of us are hurt," Dinah said, walking towards the Blue Ranger.

Lauren signaled for everyone to leave, and they did. Dinah and Normani were left alone.

"We never finished the date," Dinah whispered, standing in front of Normani.

The shorter of the two smiled. "We didn't, but you save me."

Dinah frowned. "I did?"

Normani leaned closer and kissed Dinah's lips. The Yellow Ranger leaned into the kiss. The two rangers got lost in each other's lips.

PRHR

Troy's fingers moved across the laptop, the 'platters' of the keyboard, before he stopped. His eyes widened, as a smile appeared on his face.

He had finally done it.

End Credits

Next Week: The rangers face their toughest enemy yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621 39 8
𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘪. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 �...
386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
29.7K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...
264K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )