Closed Book (Larry Stylinson)

By Larry421

Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational li... More

Characters, Cars, and Homes!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (Short)
16
THANKS, SEQUEL, AND 1K?!?
17
18
ATTENTION!
19
20
21
22
23
24 (Short)
25
26
27
28
29
30 (Short)
Epilogue

8

967 31 2
By Larry421

Everything was moving slow, like as if god wanted us to see all of this and take our time to process it all. Zayn's father was still with us thank god, but Zayn was breaking down because he didn't like seeing his father in this state which I don't blame him for. Harry was assisting a doctor named Dr. Sheeran, and when Harry's car was pulled up, Harry had Zayn's father and the doctor get in quickly and we followed them.

I didn't know where they were going since the hospital was in the other direction. It was an hour long drive, but it felt like 30 minutes with hour fast Harry was driving. Harry then pulled up to a gate and pressed buttons before the gate opened. Harry sped through and we made sure to get in just as fast. The road was long, and I didn't know where we were until I saw a huge ass mansion in view. Harry lives here?!?

Harry stooped his car and I quickly dud the same before I got out and heard Harry speak. As he was speaking, I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier. My Harry. My sweet and innocent Harry. Just used a gun. Just killed someone. Harry Edward Styles knows how to use a gun and he just killed someone with a fucking headshot. I looked at Zayn's dad who was now on a stretcher and was taken to be handled by the doctor.

Harry followed and I'm guessing that we were allowed in because he didn't say anything when we were following him. "Paul!" Harry shouted and I was confused as to who he was talking to, but all was answered once I saw a big and buff male approach Harry.

"Inform the agency that there was a hitman at the police party. Inform them that the hitman is now dead, but to increase the security of the mansion. One man was hit and I don't want anyone else to get hurt." Harry spoke and the guy nodded before he was off to say all that Harry just said. Agency? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to question this again: What the fuck is going on here!?!

We walked to what I was only guessing was the waiting hall because the space was empty, but the room in front of us was where Zayn's dad was located in. We waited in that hall for 2 hours while Harry was pacing back and forth, probably hating on himself. I wish that I was able to just go up to him and just hug. Tell him that everything was going to be fine, but I was just way too shocked to even move a muscle.

Everyone was here except for Zayn's dad and the girls. The girls were at the front since my mum didn't want them to see what was going on, which was a good choice. Soon, the door opened and the doctor stepped out and walked to Harry, giving him a hug and they talked for a bit before he walked out and out of our sight.

Harry then looked at us and walked to where we were sitting and he looked down at Zayn. He breathed a sigh before he said, "I'm so sorry Zayn. The bullet was for me, but the guy was mistaken and got your dad instead." Harry apologized and the room went silent for a few minutes before Zayn did something that shocked us all. He picked a knife from the fruit bowl and lunged at Harry.

He stabbed Harry right in his bicep. "You fucking killed my dad and that man! You monster! Go die!" Zayn shouted. "Zayn!" Liam then shouted and pulled Zayn back and held him in his hold quite tightly. Harry stayed quiet and he grabbed the knife by its bottom handle and pulled it out. Blood oozed from the stab wound and my dad was quick to Harry's aid with a first aid kit.

"Remove your blazer and shirt," My dad ordered and Harry did just that. My dad then moved Harry so that he was sitting on the bench that we were previously sitting, and held his arm out for him to get to work more easier. My mum rushed in and she immediately started to treat the wound while Mark held Harry's arm in place. "I know that I should've died, but I will need to get my revenge before I go..." Harry told us and we were all confused again.

He breathed before he looked at us and said something that we were far from expecting. "I'm a secret agent and I've been that way ever since my dad was killed," He confessed and we were all shocked. He was still getting treatment, but Harry was still looking at us.

"Have any of you heard about some name as 'Gold King' which is titled after a man named 'Robert Gold?" Jeffrey asked us and all of us nodded and Liam added as a question, "The underworld mafia? The person who has done every crime known to mankind?" His dad nodded as a response.

"Harry's father, Desmond, was after him, and he worked so many years to get that prick. He gathered evidence and he made sure that he had enough to drag the asshole to court. He even went as far as to arrest the bastard." Liam's father explained and Harry jumped in.

"On the 13th of June, it was the day before his hearing in the court, and my family...my mom, my mad, and my big sister, Gemma were on their way to pick me up from school. I'm their way to pick up their 8 year old boy from school. I remember being so excited because I made them bracelets that resembles our unbreaking bond as a family. I was ready to see their reactions, but when it got dark, I realized that they weren't coming." Harry told us as he looked down.

"Paul had to be the one to pick me up and break the news to me, telling me that on their way to get me, a truck loaded with oil crashed right into them. He had to tell me that when they crashed, the two vehicles caught on fire and my family burned and died..." He added as he looked out of the window.

He went silent for a few minutes before he continued, "But it wasn't an accident, it was all planned. They knew that my family was on the road, but they soon found out that I wasn't with them. When they looked in my mum's car and saw only 3 dead bodies, they knew that one was left...and they knew that 1 person was me." He said before he looked at us again.

"So they know that your after them...so they're trying to get rid of you before you get rid of them?" Niall asked and Harry nodded his head. "Then why go undercover at our school?" I asked. "The agency made a hypothesis that there was a student who is a part of the mafia at the school, so I had to go as a student, and innocent student at that," He answered.

"Is there anything about you that is a lie?" Liam asked and Harry shook his head. "All was the truth. This is my only secret that is pretty important to keep hidden as you can see. I have already graduated at a university when I was 18. It was on the down low, so you don't know the school." He explained.

"So Robert killed your parents?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded again. "He planned to kill them because my dad made the silliest of mistakes of keeping all of the evidence in his car, so when the car caught fire, so did the evidence...my family is gone and so is the opportunity of getting that prick behind bars..." Harry said and we were all crying.

The tone...the tone that was in Harry's voice was mixed. It was mixed with anger and sadness. "Was that the partial reason as to why you didn't want to go?" Jay asked and Harry nodded. "I'm the Chiefs guest, and I'm Desmond Styles's son, and they knew that this party was going to pretty big, so they knew that I was going to be dragged into it. I didn't want to take that risk of getting anyone hurt, so of course I didn't want to go. I wanted to keep everyone safe..." Harry told us and we all felt the same way.

We all felt shitty. "If I didn't go, then Zayn's dad would be fine and still walking. If I didn't make myself so exposed, then I would see all you still happy at the end of the nigh. I should've stayed home...I should've stayed home...I'm so sorry Zayn..." Harry said as a tear slipped from his green, sparkling eyes. I looked at Zayn and I saw him shake his head before he sat next to Harry.

He wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulder, to give the boy a side hug. "I was out of place Harry, I didn't mean anything that I said. I am just scared for my dad. I'm sorry fro taking my emotions out on you." Zayn apologized and Harry smiled softly at our friend. "It's okay Z." Harry responded and u wiped the tears from my eyes. "What's the update on him anyways?" Zayn then asked.

"He's fine, he's just going to have bed rest for a few weeks before he is able to start working it out. You can see him if you want, " Harry told him before he stood up and walked up to the white doors. We were right behind him and when he opened the doors, we saw Zayn's dad watching the TV at the end of his bed. He looked and us and smiled. "Everyone alr- Harry, your arm!" He exclaimed and pointed at the patched up bicep on Harry's body.

"My fault dad. I was too scared that I took it out on him." "It's my fau-" "Now don't you dare talk that shit to me young man," Zayn's father said and we all looked at him. "I may have made a few bumps in high school, but I do know that I was a part of a planned murder. I know that man was trying to get to one of you, and now that I know that it was you, then I'm more than happy to have been hit.

There was no fucking way that I was going to allow any of you get shot while I'm around. I would take around bullet for my son, I would take for Liam, I would take a bullet for all of you. You three are my son's best friends and Liam, you are my son's lover. If my son lost any of you, then I would feel so much pain to see him broken all day and all night, so yes, I'm okay, and I'll not accept any apologies because it was nobody's fault.

The most important thing is that Harry has a really good doctor that helped me get better before God got his chance, and that all of you are okay," He told us and Zayn smiled faintly before he hugged his father and we all followed suite.

"And to be honest, compared to actual hospital beds, these are a whole lot better, and Harry doesn't have bad taste on TV shows," Zayn's father then said and we all laughed. "Thank you sir," Harry told him.

"Are we going to have to stay here?" Niall asked and Harry shrugged, "That's going to have to be talked amongst Paul and Sandy. They help me in this agency. I'll tell them that you guys all sledge trustworthy of my secret, but we are going to have yo really talk about if it's safe for you guys to leave here while the mafia I'd out there, looking for me.

They can still get to you since you know me and you knew where I'm located. They can take you and torture you until you tell them what they want to hear. If you have to stay, then it will still have to be your choice. If you don't want to, then we will have to print you a license and reach you how to defend yourself, use a gun, and how to scope out the bad ones," Harry explained to us.

What is this crazy life?
🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 213 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
417 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
801K 35.7K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...