Youth: My Seven Brothers

Af rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... Mere

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 17

759 30 0
Af rubythenewby

BTS POV
Bangtan and GOT7 had successfully finished their shopping spree for the needed items. Now they were off to what they all crave the most.

Food.

"You guys look much better without those dumb masks on," BamBam teased the Bighit Idols.

Earlier the Thai Idol convinced his seven friends into a bet.

If Bambam won, the seven would continue then day without their masks, like GOT7 was doing. If Bangtan won, the other 13 would pick his fashion for a filming session GOT7 had.

The game had seemed easy enough. Bambam had seven games he'd play. One with each member. If he won all seven, masks off. If he lost one, new fashion.

Being the angels Bangtan was, they allow Yugyeom to help Bambam.

During the Game:
"Okay! Suga hyung, you first!" Bambam announced.

Suga nodded and watched Bambam carefully.

"Okay your game is really easy. If I can get you to flip your hand over, I win," Bambam smiled.

"What type of game is that?" Suga asked but smiled anyway.

"Okay put your hand out," Bambam instructed.

Suga put his hand out but Bambam shook his head, "no the other way,"

Suga flipped his hand over and Bambam smiled, "I win!!"

Suga blinked before he let out a frustrated yell with a smile, "so it's these types of games!!!"

The others laughed at the exchange but Bambam moved on to the next member.

"Jungkookie!" Bambam smiled at his friend.

Jungkook nodded.

"If I can get you to speak I win," Bambam stated.

Jungkook nodded.

Bambam smiled as the other laughed at Bangtan Maknaes escape.

"Oh you talked!" Bambam suddenly said.

"No i didn't," Jungkook protested.

Bambam smiled and Jungkook went wide eyed, "agh!!!"

Games like that happened as Bambam trucked all the members with the help of Yugyeom with Taehyung and Namjoon.

~~~~

"Oh there's the food court!" Jinyoung announced as Jungkook hit Bambam for his tease.

"Mark hyung, isn't that your cousin?" Taehyung asked pointing to a boy cleaning up a table.

"Yeah, come on," Mark nodded.

The boys all approached the younger male and eventually caught his attention.

"Where's my sister?" Jimin asked Coldly.

"Geez, Jimin-ssi. Calm down," Ash rolled his eyes.

"Yah, kid. This isn't a game. We're worried about her," Jin scolded.

Ash looked at the boys and flexed slightly before relaxing.

"What do you want to say?" Mark asked knowing his cousins habits.

"Nothin, forget it," Ash said, and looked at the fourteen, "she left,"

"When?" Namjoon asked.

"I can't tell you that," Ash responded.

"Why not?" JB asked

"Because I promised," Ash nodded.

"Please, since when do you keep promises," Jungkook hissed.

Ash stood up and glared at the older, "when you started being blind enough to not see who's being a real dick and butting into my business,"

"Ashton!" Mark scolded.

Jungkook growled and YoungJae held his arm to stop the later.

"Yah, were in public," Jinyoung reminded.

"She left right before you got here," Ash scoffed, "what does it matter to you lot anyway?"

"She's our sister," Suga growled.

Ashton raised an eyebrow, "you eight close or something?"

"What type of question is that?" Jackson asked, "they're siblings!"

"So? I had a friend who's brother didn't realize she had depression," Ash hissed, "next thing I know that friend is six feet under,"

Mark grabbed his cousins shoulders and gave him a hug from behind, "let's eat. We don't need trouble,"

"Of course," Yugyeom smiled playfully, "food held everything,"

Bangtan nodded following their friends to a table. Mark went ahead of the others with his cousin to talk.

"Oh my god!! It's BTS and GOT7!!" A loud shriek filled.

The boys all turned towards the voice finding a group of girls squealing and staring at them.

"Shit!" Youngjae hissed, " Ashton!"

The 13 all turned to Mark who was now surround by a few of the boys. The 92liner also seemed to have heard the call because he had stopped walking and shoved Ashton behind him. The bad boy was now in the middle beside Mark, who held a firm grip.

"It's fine. As long as they leave us be," Namjoon muttered to all of them.

"And Ashton?" Bambam asked glancing at the youngest male.

"Mask," Jimin responded, "he needs a mask,"

JHope fished out a clean mask and handed it over, "hurry up. Your going to be a staff member for a while,"

Ashton didn't respond but took the mask and put it on. The latter also pulled up his hoodie.

"Jinyoung Hyung. Give me your ID thing," Ash said.

Jinyoung handed him the ID card and hung it around his neck.

"You look like a staff member now," Jackson laughs.

"Let's get food!" Jungkook and Yugyeom exclaimed.

Ash pushed away from the middle walking to the front with Mark beside him as the idols all laughed at maknaes.

"Ah cute," Namjoon muttered.

"Maknaes, they're the youngest, but how do they end up the strongest?" Mark asked his friends.

"They are muscle pigs!" Jimin declares.

"I think it's something about 1997. Bambam is also really strong. Him and Yugyeom need to stop working out," Jinyoung said.

"Your right! That's the same with Jungkook! He used to listen to me when he was younger," Jin whined.

The three 97liners all protested as their Hyungs playfully ignored and complained about their hitting.

When they found a table Ash stayed standing, "what do you lot want?"

"Carbonara, Black Bean Noodles. Kimchi, Ramyeon, and Rice," Taehyung suddenly declared.

"What why?" YoungJae asked.

"Taehyung and I come shopping here a lot. So we've tried a lot of the foods," Bambam explained, "those are the best,"

"And Korean Fried Chicken," JHope smiled.

"Ah! That's good!" Jackson agreed with the dance.

Ash nodded, "I'm not paying. I already paid for a meal for someone,"

The fourteen looked at each other before Jin fishies out his card, "use this,"

"Seriously?"

"Ah wow, Daebak,"

"Woah, hyung is paying for all of us,"

The younger ones all complimented the eldest as the 98liner walked away.

They all started chatting as they waited for the latter.

"Excuse me?" A voice said.

The boys turned to look at a girl and boy. Both were obviously forgeiners as the boy had spoken in English.

"Ah hello," Namjoon greeted in English back.

"Hi, are you guys BTS and GOT7?" The girl asked.

The boys all sent her a smile as Mark spoke in fluent English, "of course we are!"

"Oh wow really? That's so cool...actually I'm so surprised. I didn't realize I'd be meeting both of my favorite groups this week," the girl smiled.

"Who were you going to meet anyway?" Jackson asked her in English.

"Uh, we flew from Florida to Seoul for the Concert or on Saturday," The boy informed.

"Ah woah!"

"Woah Jinjja?!"

Namjoon quickly translated for the boys who were great at English. But they all showed surprised reactions.

"Wow thank you!!" Jimin smiled.

"You 14 are amazing! Keep going, have a nice lunch," the girl goodbyes.

"Thank you, bye!" Namjoon and Mark said as the two left.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

22.3K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
814K 34.4K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
2.3K 110 52
THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY: HE'S MY OLDER BROTHER?!?! Always remember that love is not over. Even if the one you love doesn't love you anymore... In pr...
23.6K 874 41
The life of 7 brothers as they grow up, struggling through the years and grappling with the harsh reality of life. But through it all, they'll always...