The Sudrians: The Archive Col...

By TheMidlandEngine

These are the stories of what happened on Sodor between 1914, to 1959. Engines that came to Sodor thinking th... More

The Adventure Begins
Tank Engine
Old Rivals
The Soaring Eagle
New Arrivals
The Prototype
Samson's Fate
Whiff
Seeing the World
Thomas the Tank Engine
The Engine That Was A Soldier
Aftermath
Strikes, Bankruptcies & Runaways
The Failure
Henry
Gangsta At The Harbour
New Shape
Reunion
All At Sea
The Reverend
Cows
Old Iron
Thomas & Toby
Harvey
Fire-Engine
The Rookie
The Tale Of Two
At The Slate Quarry
Controls
Ditches & Mines
Gordon's Finest Hour
Standoff
Helicopters, Races & Promises
Good Riddance
The Spectre Of The Viaduct
The Eight Famous Engines
Soaring Down The Tracks
Together In Electric Dreams
Twins
Deputation
Epilogue: Warning

Author' Note

721 6 3
By TheMidlandEngine

Well this book is finally done!

It won't be getting any new content anytime soon, rewrites will happen in the future but like I said, not anytime soon.

But this book has become my biggest success with having over 2000 reads and almost 100 votes on Wattpad!

It has also gone on Fanfiction and it's also risen to a bit of popularity.

And all I have to say is, thank you.

Even though I won't be as active as I once was, I am looking for the next special which will have a trilogy. I might have in one book, or I could just have it as three separate ones. But at the moment, I just need some rest. It's been an exhausting time for the end of the year and I'm afraid it will be getting worse. But I'm still looking forward to the future and what it brings.

I like to say that I've made great friends along the way and definitely had fun with this, even when I felt least motivated to do it. And to all of you too.

Keep a close eye on my home page for the next book, I will let you all know when it's going to be released. And oh! It's gonna be rated mature.

Thank you again, and I'll see you all soon...

- MidlandsEngine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 47 6
The year is 1968. Two engines are engaged in a bitter, non-stop rivalry that has been on-going for decades. But that's all about to change. (Please...
863 1 15
Sodor: An Island located within the Irish Sea, just off the coast of Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria. Most people know about the stories from before and a...
1.1K 25 11
Far away from the utopia of steam that is the Island Of Sodor, four engines worked in a world where all they ever knew were smoke, dirt, and coal. Th...
3.8K 26 9
Dear Friends, After Gabriel was sent away to be repaired, Stephen and his father went to look for new engines. They found two and go and help restore...