Zodiac Heroes - Cast Down to...

By confusions-scrolls

The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no me... More

Character Introduction
Prologue - Plan Complete
Chapter 1 - High School
Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!
Chapter 2 - Crushes
Chapter 4 - Attendance
Chapter 5 - Free Period
Author's Note 2 - Happy Capricorn Season 2019 (Plus An Anouncement)
Chapter 6 - The Piano
A Christmas Special That Nobody Asked For But Here It Is Anyways
Chapter 7 - That Girl
200+, Actually No, 300+ Reads! (I Got Tagged)
Happy Aquarius Season!
Chapter 8 - Long List of Ex-Lovers
A Lil' Announcement Before We Move On To Chapter 9
❤️🧡💛Valentine's Day Special💚💙💜
Chapter 9 - Detention
¡Not A Chapter! Something Smells A Little Fishy (Pun Intended)
Chapter 10 - Two Broken Boys
Chapter 11 - A Scientific Mystery
Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day
Bonus Chapter - Truth Or Dare (This Chapter Is Cursed)
A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!
Chapter 13 - Everything's Suspicious
Chapter 14 - Fallen Stars
Chapter 15 - Rainbow Scarf
Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother
Chapter 17 - Sincerely
Chapter 18 - Family Reunion
Chapter 19 - Fork In the Road
Chapter 20 - The Code of Lady Liberty
Incorrect Quotes For 2K Reads!
Chapter 21 - Scrolls
Chapter 22 - Code Cracking and a Confession
Chapter 23 - Panic Attack
Chapter 24 - Planets
Chapter 25 - Why Orion Keeps Popping Up In Every Conversation
April Fool's Special - The Zodiac Signs On April Fool's Day
Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)
Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks
Chapter 28 - Stargazing
Get To Know The Planets And Stuff
Chapter 29 - The Truth Is Proven
Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars
Chapter 31 - Cafeteria Catastrophe
Sorry This Isn't A Chapter
Chapter 32 - A Little Too Depressing
Chapter 33 - Ophiuchus Appears Again
Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell
Chapter 35 - Afraid of Love
Chapter 36 - Urgent Video Call
Epilogue - The Contract
Final A/N
Memorable Quotes
Confusion's Other Books
Bonus Short 1 - Everlasting Friendships
SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Chapter 3 - The Dorms

1.6K 41 40
By confusions-scrolls

Gemini

"Come on, y'all." Sagittarius lead us up all the flights of stairs to the twelfth floor.

"Why do we have to walk up so many stairs?" I complained.

"You'll have to balance your resting time with exercise time, right?" Libra pointed out.

I groaned and wiped a bead of sweat from my head. "What is up with you and balance?"

She shrugged. "I don't know."

Saggi took the key and put it in the key hole, the door making that loud click sound that I somehow find satisfying. She opened the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Woah!" Libra said in awe from behind me. "It's so big!"

Libra was right. There was a mini living room in the middle of the dorm, with a big couch and two armchairs in it. On the left, there was a small kitchenette with pots and pans, pretty much everything I've ever seen in a kitchen. Opposite to the kitchenette was a small bathroom. On the sides of the living room were three doors that lead to three rooms, one on the left, right and in the middle.

Sitting on the sofa of the living room was a short girl who was just a bit taller than me. Her obsidian black hair was tied into a ponytail, and she wore a sweater top and black leggings. She sat crossed-legged on the sofa with a remote in her hands, flipping through the channels to find something interesting.

"Pisces!" I exclaimed.

Pisces looked up at me, and her bored expression immediately turned into a happy one.

"Gemini!" She ran forward and hugged me. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

She let go of me and turned to the other girls, screaming their names and hugging them. When she got to Scorpio, she hugged her so hard that I thought that Scorpio's ribs could've already cracked.

"Okay, calm down, Pisces the Hugger." Pisces reluctantly let go of Scorpio. Sagittarius gave Scorpio a nudge.

"I see you're using my sister's nickname, huh?" She asked.

Scorpio rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Saggi and I have helped decide the rooms already." Pisces declared. She gestured to the room right ahead of me. "Scorpio and I will be sharing this room."

"Mhm." Scorpio nodded and walked into the room to put down her stuff. "Well I'll be go-to-hell!" She hollered. "This room is bigger than my bedroom back in Long Island!"

"'I'll be go-to-hell'?" I asked.

"It's an expression used in New York." My sister replied. She made everyone jump.

"Virgo, since when were you here?" Libra asked, clearly shaken. "I mean, sorry if that was rude and all, but-"

"It's fine." Virgo replied. She looked at Pisces, who was currently tapping her foot on the ground. "You can keep going." Virgo said. 

"Anyways," Pisces continued, ignoring the interruption. "Gemini and Libra will be sharing this room." Pisces pointed to the room on the right.

"Cool." I commented.

"I guess we're sharing this room on the left, then." Virgo said to Sagittarius.

"Yep!" Saggi replied. "Don't worry. I'll clean my side of the room often so y'aint gonna freak."

"Thanks." Virgo replied.

I went to put my bags down in my room with Libra. I stepped inside, and immediately agreed with Scorpio.

The room was the biggest bedroom I've ever seen inside a dorm. There were two full XL beds, with two pillows and four cushions each. On the far corner of the room was a bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower area. There was also a cabinet full of towels and other toiletries. Back in the bedroom area, on each side of the room was a large closet with a couple clothes hangers.

"This room," I said in awe. "It's-"

"Awesome." Libra and I said in unison.

I threw myself onto the bed closest to the door, and Libra did the same thing with the other bed.

"This bed is so comfortable." Libra commented, moving her arms and legs as if trying to make a snow angel on the bed. "I would fall asleep right away if I would."

"No you wouldn't." I stared at the celling, which reminded me of my own bedroom. "Your brother would though."

"Taurus?" Libra snorted. " Yeah, I think he would. I wonder what he and the boys are doing now. Their room is right next door, after all."

"Do you think we'd hear their voices late at night if they were doing weird stuff that boys always do?" I asked her.

"Maybe." Libra replied. We giggled.

Suddenly, the door opened. Pisces poked her head in from where she stood at the door.

"Homeroom starts later today." She informed us. "It's 9am now. Since homeroom starts at 10am, we still have one hour before it. Wanna have a small dorm party in the meantime?"

"Sure! Why not?" Libra leapt to her feet. I tell you, that girl is always up for a party.

"You coming, Gemmy?" Pisces asked me, her innocent sea green eyes staring at me. Pisces likes to give us cute nicknames. I guess it's a hobby of hers.

"Of course I'll be coming." Libra and Pisces gave me that look when I had that mischievous twinkle in my eyes. "Let's get this party started."

~~~

Apparently there were movies on the TV in our living room.

Virgo started making us some juice and snacks with some fruits already inside the cabinets. (I guess Pisces got hungry on her way to school) The rest of us plopped onto the couch or an armchair as Saggi flipped through the channels.

"Nope." She said in a monotone voice, pressing the buttons. "Naw. Not this one. Ew. Definitely not. Oh 'ere we go!"

"What's this?" Libra asked.

"It better be worth my time." Scorpio huffed.

Sagittarius sat back into the couch. "Don't worry y'all. It's good."

"It's a murder mystery." Pisces hugged a cushion tightly. "I don't like murder mysteries."

Virgo came back from the kitchen and watched as the title of the movie came onto the TV screen. "Don't worry Pisces." She said calmly. "'The Da Vinci Code' is a good movie."

"Well this one is worth my time!" Scorpio leaned back and smiled for one of the one times in her life. "I like murder mysteries."

Pisces whimpered and hugged Scorpio tightly.

"Should've chosen to sit on an armchair, am I right?" I joked. "No offence, Pisces."

Pisces said nothing, but I could tell that she wasn't annoyed.

We were around fifty minutes into the movie before half of us got really scared, and I'll have to admit, I was scared.

"C-can we not watch this?" Pisces said, shaking.

"What's wrong with the movie?" Virgo asked her politely.

"Honestly, it's getting a bit frightening." I commented.

"I agree." Libra agreed.

Sagittarius grabbed the remote from the table and turned the TV off.

"Fine then." Saggi put her feet on the coffee table, which made Virgo take her cup of water away from the table and on a smaller table beside her armchair. "Let's play a different game." Sagittarius continued. "What about truth or dare?"

"Eh, whatever." Scorpio said, clearly uninterested.

"Okey-dokey." Sagittarius' playful ocean blue eyes darted around the room. I've never noticed it before, but her southern accent is kinda cute. Those eyes are beautiful too...

Snap out of it! My "negative personality twin" told me. I've always treated my split personality disorder like two separate people, and they sort of have a mini debate whenever I have to make decisions or other stuff like that.

What's the matter? My "positive personality twin" said. Sagittarius is actually kind of hot.

Shut up, Polly. My negative personality twin said. What if Sagittarius isn't lesbian or bisexual like Gemini is?

Well, at least you've gotta hope for the best, Cassie. The positive personality twin said.

Wait, you guys have names? I heard my own voice ask.

The personality twins paused.

That's for you to figure out, silly! The positive personality twin- I mean, Polly, replied.

In the meantime, have fun with your stupid game. Cassie, the negative personality twin said.

"Gemini? Gemini?" I heard Sagittarius call.

I looked at her. Everyone else was staring at me.

Sagittarius stared back at me. "I called your name two times. Truth or dare?"

I paused for a while, waiting to see if Cassie and Polly had any suggestions. They were silent.

"Well," I started. "I choose-"

The bell rang.

~~~

So in this chapter, we are introduced to Cassie and Polly, Gemini's "personality twins" (Last introduced in the character introduction chapter). I swear, I sound like an English teacher.

Cassie: Yeah right.

Me: Wait, how did you get in here?

Cassie: My twin sister is great at lock picking.

Polly: Hiya Author Person!

Me: *sighs* Okay then. So you guys can communicate with me?

Polly: Just us. Not even Gemini. She can't communicate with you.

Me: *Pause* Alright. Do you guys want to introduce yourselves?

Cassie: No-

Polly: All righty!

Cassie: *sigh*

Polly: So the Author Person here-

Me: I have a name.

Polly: Sure ya do, AP.

Me: -_-

Polly: Anyways, the AP created us to be Gemini's "personality twins", basically her different personalities with the whole split personality disorder thing. I'm the positive twin, and Cassie's the negative twin.

Cassie: I've heard that apparently we're supposed to be based on the original myth of the Gemini constellation, Castor and Pollux-

Me: Or Castor and Polydeuces, depending of which version of the myth you know. I went for the Castor and Pollux one. They're a pair of brothers, one is the immortal son of Zeus, and one is the mortal son of Tyndareus. It's really just the names these people are based off of. Cassie is based off Castor and Polly is based off Pollux. Man, isn't research fun?

Polly: Music is better.

Cassie: No.

Me: *ignoring them* Basically, I made Cassie the pessimistic twin because Castor is supposed to be mortal, and according to us humans, being mortal sucks.

Cassie: Because you DIE

Polly: Don't be rude!

Me: *pushes them out the door* I'll see you both later!

Now that they're gone, let me finish this off.

Fortunately for my confused brain, there are no bits of foreign language in this chapter. I'll be regularly writing and editing chapters (instead of doing homework), so please make sure to be on the lookout for more of chapters.

And also, I think that Cassie and Polly will be joining us a lot more often.

Just as a small clarification, Sagittarius and her sister Pisces are from a Texan family, so Sagittarius has developed the iconic Texan southern accent. Pisces, however, didn't develop the southern accent for some reason. Please don't kill me if I use the wrong southern accent words.

Happy reading, you lovely readers out there!

Peace out,

The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 30
A long time ago, there were such a things as Zodiac's in the night sky. They came every now and then, brothers and sisters. They all dreamed to be wi...
10K 185 26
The Zodiac's are coming to earth. No one except 2 other constellation know they are there. When the other constellation on earth find out the battle...
2.9K 40 24
Cetus finally got the controller to his shock collar, and now is unleashing destruction on the universe! It's up to the zodiacs to stop him! Can they...
517 33 59
This book will take a further look into the signs and some cool stuff about them. Note that all the compatibility descriptions won't be the same in l...