Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

Av CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth Mer

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 8 Redux: Useless
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Chapter 75: Queen's Trials
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out

2.6K 52 25
Av CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Many alarms have been raised as Ozpin, Ironwood, and Glynda are all seen in the headmaster's office discussing the events that transpired during the night of the dance.

Ironwood: Ironwood: They were here... (raises his voice and angrily slams his fist on the desk) Ozpin, they were here!

Glynda: We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James.

Ironwood: Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator doors open as Y/N and Ruby step into the office.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. (pausing before quickly explaining herself) It wasn't me.

She turns to Y/N, who simply gives her a knowing look as she blushes out of embarssment.

Ozpin: Thank you both for coming. How are you feeling?

Y/N: A little down because the thief got away.

Ruby: Yeah, I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

The three instructors stare silently as Y/N and Ruby both nervously look down.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: (approaching the pair) Ruby, Y/N, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you both did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could.

Y/N: T-Thank you, general.

Ruby: It means a lot, sir.

Ozpin: Now, since we've only got the tail-end of the events that... transpired last night, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and never said anything to us. But I know she fought with glass.

Y/N: It's only a guess, but she really reminded me of the woman we fought the night we met. Her clothes lighting up whenever she attacked and the way she deflected each of our attacks with one hand, it was all done in the exact same way.

Glynda: It does match up with the woman's description.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Ruby: Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never--

Ozpin: Thank you both for your cooperation. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You two have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby: (leaving) Any time.

Y/N: (does a small respectful bow before also leaving) I'm glad that I was able to help out a little.

Ozpin: Oh, I almost forgot. Y/N, I have a small gift for you.

Y/N: Hmm?

Ozpin: (hands her a small futuristic bracelet device) This is a more combat oriented version of your Aura suppression device. It's more suitable for the harsher environments of the world and can even unleash a small burst of your stored Aura should you require a quick escape in battle.

Y/N: T-Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: It wasn't due to my efforts alone. (gestures to Ironwood) This technology was courtesy of the Atlesian science team.

Y/N: (bows to ironwood before putting the device on) Thank you, general.

Ironwood: It's no problem, just keep up the good work.

Y/N: Understood, sir. (joins back up with Ruby as they enter the elevator)

Ozpin: (as the elevator door closes) Is it working properly?

Ironwood: (opens his scroll to display Y/N's Aura level and stability) Being displayed crystal clear.

Glynda: Do you truly believe she may end up with that condition?

Ozpin: I most certainly hope not. Miss L/N has had multiple signs of the condition occur before but lately she appears to be in a much more stable state of mind.

Ozpin: (to Ironwood) Have you made any progress with your research?

Ironwood: Nothing revolutionary as of today. In the worst case scenario, we may have to end up capturing her.

Ozpin: (looks down as his glasses lightly shine) I see.

Meanwhile, in the elevator, Y/N and Ruby are both descending in an awkward silence.

Y/N: (breaking the awkward atmosphere) T-That was really clever.

Ruby: Huh?

Y/N: Telling them about the hideout in the southeast. It will definitely give us a better chance at stopping the White Fang and Torchwick.

Ruby: Hehehehe, I just went with the flow.

Y/N: That's one of the reasons I love you.

Ruby: (blushing) W-What?!

Y/N: (realizing what she said) W-Wait! I didn't mean to say that out loud!

Ruby: Y/N....c-could you turn your Aura off for a second?

Y/N: O-Okay...(cancels her Aura as her hair turns silver)...Is this what you want-

Before she could finish, Ruby leans in and kisses her.

Ruby: (parts as she has a warm smile) Sorry, I just really like how you look when you have silver hair.

Y/N: I...I...(jumps in surprise at the sound of the elevator suddenly opening)

Y/N: (runs off in her embarssment) I'll meet you back at our dorm!

Ruby: (smiles as she simply follows after her) Definitely gonna make it a habit to tease her everyday.

After getting back to the dorm room, Ruby and Y/N give the others a quick recap of what happened in the office.

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be completely fine, Ruby. Oh, I know what will cheer you up!

She proceeds to grab a cylindrical package the length of her forearm.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together!

Ruby: Ooooh! Something from home!

She quickly zooms over to Yang by using her semblance. The silver-eyed girl wraps herself around her sister, trying to take the cylinder from her.

The package opens, and another cylinder, hairy and black, falls out onto the floor and starts to shake.

Suddenly, the cylinder transforms into a corgi as the dog meets the gaze of Team RWBY and Y/N. The corgi barks twice as Weiss, Blake, and Y/N react in pure shock while Ruby and Yang react excitedly.

Ruby: (leaping into the air cheerfully) Zwei!

Blake: He sent a dog?

Weiss: In the mail?

Yang: Oh, he does stuff like this all the time!

Y/N: He does?!

Blake quickly leaps up to Ruby's bunk while carefully watching over Zwei.

Weiss: (leaning closer to Zwei) Are you telling me that this mangy... drooling... mutt is going to wiv wif us foweva? Oh, yes he is, yes he is! Oh, isn't he adorable!

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Glynda: (over the intercom) Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater?

Weiss: Well, we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for the week.

Ruby sets down Zwei as the corgi approaches Y/N, who cheerfully pets the dog's head with a small laugh.

Yang: Look, there's a letter! (as Zwei runs up to her) "Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang."

Dozens of cans of dog food spill out of the small package, piling up around Zwei.

Weiss: What is he supposed to do with that?

A can opener falls from the package, bouncing off Zwei's head.

Yang: Well, that settles it! Come on girls, Zwei will be here when we get back!

Weiss: (talking to Zwei as she leaves) Oh, I'll miss you so much, we're going to be best friends, I can't wait to see you. (speech deteriorates into incomprehensible baby talk)

Y/N proceeds to pat Zwei's head once again before also leaving the room.

Meanwhile, Blake jumps down from the bunk and jumps across the table, avoiding Zwei.

Ruby stares at Zwei for a moment, before smiling sneakily.

The silver-eyed girl is then seen wearing a large backpack as she enters the auditorium, which is filled to the brim with other students.

She then puts it down next to other students luggage before rejoining her team, who are standing in front of Team JNPR.

Glynda: (standing up on the podium beside Ozpin) Quiet! Quiet please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin.

Ozpin: (steps up as students from each of the academies are all seen standing together) Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. 

Ozpin: We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color.

Ozpin: It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. 

Ozpin: As first year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best.

The Headmaster steps away as the students all begin to file out of the amphitheater.

Ruby: This is perfect! All we have to do is shadow a Huntsman working in the southeast!

Yang: Yeah! We'll follow them around by day and give them the slip by night!

Weiss: Let's check "search and destroy"!

Team RWBYY all apporach a hologram screen.

Ruby: Here we go! Quadrant 5 needs Grimm cleared out!

Blake: Well, it's in the southeast!

Y/N: Sounds like a perfect match.

Ruby selects it and types in her team name. However, the screen says that first years are not allowed to take this mission.

Weiss: (sarcastic) Wonderful!

Blake: Any other ideas?

Ruby: We mail ourselves there!

Ozpin: (in the background) Well, that's one option. (approaches the five girls) Unfortunately, we determined that the concentration of Grimm was too extreme for first-year students. It seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact, I have the sneaking suspicion that you five will make your way there no matter which job you choose.

Ruby: (nervously rubs her head under the glares of her teammates) Whatever makes you say that?

Ozpin: I'm still curious how you all found yourself at the docks last semester. I'm interested to know how you really learned about a hideout in the southeast. And I certainly wonder why witnesses reported seeing robots and rose petals in a dance club some time ago.

Ruby: Um... well...

Ozpin: I doubt I'll ever find the exact answers I'm looking for. So how about this: instead of waiting for you all to break the rules, why don't we just bend them?

Ozpin selects some things on his scroll, and the hologram screen makes a noise.

Ruby: We won't let you down. Thank you, professor.

Ozpin: Do not thank me for this. Teamwork and persistence have carried you far. But you must understand, the things that await you beyond the protection of the Kingdom will not care. 

Ozpin: Stay close to your Huntsman at all times, and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission, and he can have you sent back to Beacon, if he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory. Good luck.

Team RWBYY have left the auditorium and are on their way to the airship that will take them to Quadrant 5.

Yang: That wasn't exactly uplifting.

Blake: But it's the truth.

Y/N: We're definitely gonna have to give it our all.

Suddenly, a random student passes them.

Student: Hey! Team CFVY is back!

Beacon students gather around to witness the return of Team CFVY. 

Blake: Velvet? Are you okay?

Velvet: I'm fine. I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me.

Weiss: Your mission was supposed to end a week ago! What happened?

Velvet: Nothing happened. It was just ... there were just so many... (she looks up and notices Team RWBY's worried expressions) Oh, but don't worry. You first-years are just shadowing Huntsmen, so you should be fine.

Yang: Right.

Velvet: I should go. (waving goodbye) Be safe, okay?

Y/N: (waving back) I'm glad you all made it back. I hope you get a chance to rest.

Back on their path, Team RWBYY continue onward.

Ruby: We can do this. We've never backed down before, and we're not going to start now.

Blake: Right.

Ruby: Besides, it won't only be us out there! We'll be fighting alongside a genuine Huntsman!

Yang: Yeah!

A moment passes as the five girls stare with various stunned expressions, having just discovered who they will be shadowing.

Oobleck: Why, hello girls! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

Chapter End

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.1K 52 13
Second volume! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
2.4K 42 13
Here we go Volume 3. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's Belong to me and my friends
64.2K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*