CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

747 38 12
By ahgase_4_life

Jackson awoke in an unfamiliar bed. He blinked as he tried to take in his surroundings. There was someone next to him, still asleep judging by the slow and even breaths. He shifted around. Where were his clothes? Realization dawned on him as he saw that the sleeping figure wasn't wearing a shirt. He probably wasn't wearing pants either but the blanket was covering that up. 

Oh shit. He had met with Jooheon the previous night, and they had gotten really drunk and went back to his place. Then that means...

Jackson bolted up from the bed and scrambled to put his clothes on. He was about to leave a note about some bullshit excuse on why he wasn't there, but then he heard a groan. He looked in horror as Jooheon blinked open his eyes and scanned the room. 

When his eyes met Jackson, he gave a small smile. Well it was good that he wasn't horrified like Jackson had expected. "Hey," Jooheon rasped. "Would you mind getting me some medicine? It's in the cabinet on the left."

Jackson wordlessly grabbed some for him, as well as getting himself some. Jooheon smiled at him as he handed him the pills. He wasn't making it awkward, so why should Jackson?

Jooheon told him to take a shower while he made them breakfast, and Jackson was glad for the opportunity to think. It was Sunday, which meant Jackson didn't have to do anything today. He didn't even have to go back to the apartment. 

Wait, how was he supposed to keep his distance if he literally lived with Jinyoung? And he still had to go to school, and at this point, he didn't want to see them at all. But he had multiple classes with them. Would he even sit with them at lunch? Probably not, which met he couldn't even eat with his other friends. Looks like he was going to be eating with Hyunjin along with BamBam. 

He got done with his shower and made his way to the kitchen, where Jooheon was finishing with the eggs and sausage. "Just in time," he said as he slid the food onto two separate plates. They sat on the couch to eat and found something on Netflix to watch. 

"So you wanna tell me why you were at the bar last night?" Jooheon asked as he took a bite of an egg. 

"Long story," Jackson answered. But he'd rather talk about that than what had happened between them last night. 

"We got time. Maybe I can help." 

Jackson shook his head and laughed. "There's no way you're going to be able to help with this." 

"Try me," Jooheon answered. "You might be surprised."

Jackson sighed and told him the whole story. How he had fallen for his best friend and his boyfriend, and how they wanted him to stay away so he didn't cause any trouble. How he was depressed about that and didn't know what to do so he went to the bar. 

"Ohhh okay," Jooheon said. "Yeah there really isn't any fixing that."

Jackson glared at him. "Thanks." 

"And you live with Jinyoung? That makes it so much worse." 

"You're really not helping."

 Jooheon chuckled. "Relax. I'm sure you can fix this." 

"How?"

"Well, first of all, tell me exactly how they told you so I know how bad it is." 

Jackson really didn't want to explain how he had ran out of the restaurant and cried, but he figured he had to. "Well they invited me somewhere to eat and told me they had to talk to me about something." Jooheon nodded. 

Jackson continued, "Then they told me that Jinyoung had told Mark about how he kissed me."

"Oh shit new information," Jooheon commented but went right back to listening. 

"So then I was like you guys probably want me to leave you alone, so then I left-"

"Wait, wait, wait, they never actually told you they wanted you to do that?!"

Jackson blinked in shock. "Well, no-"

"Oh my fucking god, you are so fucking stupid!" Jooheon cackled, slapping his forehead. 

"What?!" Jackson was confused. What did he say? 

"Dude, you need to go talk to them right now!" 

"Why?" Jackson had no idea what he was talking about. He obviously figured out something that Jackson hadn't. 

Jooheon explained to him that since they never actually said for him to leave them alone, that probably wasn't what they had wanted to talk to him about. Jackson wanted to jump off a building. He really was dumb. He knew he had been really dramatic, but he hadn't realized how much he had actually overreacted. 

"How in your feelings were you? Goddamn!" Jooheon laughed. 

Jackson huffed. "I guess I had just been expecting them to do that, so." He couldn't really finish the sentence. "But what if that was what they wanted to say?"

Jooheon laughed again. "Well how was their reaction when you said you would leave them alone?"

Jackson thought for a second. "Well they kept trying to interrupt me and they looked panicked, but-"

"You are so royally idiotic, I swear."

Jackson grumbled. He knew his friend was right. 

"But you are good in bed."

"Jooheon!" Jackson exclaimed, looking at him with wide eyes. 

"What? It's true," he laughed. "Now go talk to your boyfriends." 

Jackson wanted to protest but he knew that Jooheon would tolerate no arguing. "We should meet again before you leave." 

Jooheon nodded. "Just text me when you want to. But seriously, stop stalling and goooo. And tell me how it goes."

Jackson nodded and gave his friend a hug before leaving. He called an uber and anxiously sat in the back of the car. The amount of time it was going to take to prepare himself was way longer than the amount of time he actually had before he reached the apartment. Hopefully Jinyoung and Mark won't be too mad at him. 

Jinyoung paced around the living room while Mark sat on the couch listening to him rant. "He didn't even come home last night! Where the hell is he?"

The two had even talked to JB, Youngjae and Yugyeom, and they hadn't heard from him. They didn't bother with BamBam. Hyunjin, Chan, and their friend group hadn't heard anything either. Jackson still had them blocked as well. 

"I just don't understand. If he wouldn't be so fucking stubborn this wouldn't have happened. If he would just listen, which he's never been good at- what. Why are you laughing?" Jinyoung turned his fiery gaze on his boyfriend. 

"It's just, nothing." Mark tried to suppress his laughter but failed. "You really love him, don't you?"

"Well, obviously," Jinyoung said, annoyed. 

Mark opened his mouth to say something, but any words were caught in his throat as someone knocked on the front door. Jinyoung rolled his eyes. Who dare interrupt when he was in the middle of a rant?

He paced to the door and threw it open. His sour expression quickly turned to surprise when he saw who it was. 

Jackson stood there with a sheepish smile. "I didn't want to use my key because I didn't know if-" he was cut off by strong arms wrapping around him. Jinyoung squeezed his eyes shut, savoring the feeling. 

After a few moments, he let go and shoved Jackson onto the couch, resisting the urge to punch him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jinyoung yelled. "You don't come home, you BLOCK US, and then you have the nerve to show up back here? You know how worried I was? I swear to god, you're such a fucking pussy!" 

Jinyoung was about to continue but Mark put his hand on his mouth. Jinyoung's anger grew at that. Mark tentatively took his hand away when he was sure his boyfriend had calmed down. He looked at Jackson's slight smile and was about to yell at him again. Who did this bitch think he was? 

Mark went over to Jackson and hugged him as well. "I'm glad you're okay," he whispered. 

When the warm welcome was out of the way, Jackson took out his phone and unblocked his friends. "I'm sorry," he said. "I was just acting on my emotions." He tried to ignore all of the notifications as countless calls and messages went through. 

"Where did you even go?" Jinyoung asked, his voice still laced with traces of venom. 

Jackson explained what had happened, from running out of the restaurant, to the bar, and then finally Jooheon's. He left out the part about what him and Jooheon did, but it wasn't that important. 

At that point, Jinyoung was finally completely calmed. "Aww, it's kinda sweet that you were that upset because you thought Mark and I wanted nothing to do with you," he said. 

Jackson rolled his eyes. Mark laughed though and nodded his agreement. "But seriously, you need to learn to listen," Mark laughed. "You gave me and Jinyoung a panic." 

"Sorry," Jackson apologized again, looking regretful. 

"So we wanted to ask you. Is there a reason you got so upset? Like I feel like that little thing wasn't enough for you to react like that," Mark said. 

Jackson took a deep breath. Should he tell them the truth? 

Jinyoung got the feeling Jackson was debating telling them based on his pause. "Umm, it was a lot of things actually." Jackson laughed nervously. 

"You can tell us," Mark prompted. 

"Well, I had this fear that you guys would reject me at some point, so I guess I just thought it was finally happening."

Jinyoung sighed. How could he ever think that? "I love you too much to do that. Way too much."

Jackson released a breath. "But why?" Mark asked. "Where did that come from?"

Jackson shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know. I saw you and Jinyoung getting really close and I thought maybe he wouldn't want me anymore. I didn't want you guys to cut me out because you always seem so wrapped up in each other. And it didn't help that-" Jackson stopped himself. He wasn't about to expose his feelings for them. 

"Didn't help that what?" Jinyoung asked. He would've never guessed Jackson was feeling this way, sometimes he would act a little off but he never knew what it was about. He wished Jackson had talked to him. 

Jackson sighed. "Nothing. Actually, now that I think about it, what did you guys want to talk to me about? You started with the fact that Jinyoung kissed me, so what was that about?"

Jinyoung paused and shared a glance with Mark. "Well..."

A/N: I'm actually so sleep deprived, it's not ok :'''')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.9K 64
Jaebum gets set up by his friend Jackson on a blind double date but he falls for his dates friend and his dates friend falls for Jackson. A lot of dr...
11.7K 439 22
Mark Tuan who is working to be a fashion designer one day runs into Jackson Wang a popular model who is very open and nice. After all the help and su...
97.1K 8.5K 47
COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM
597K 22.3K 112
Mark runs a famous fan account for Jackson in which with the help of friends they become markson. [completed]