Closed Book (Larry Stylinson)

By Larry421

Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational li... More

Characters, Cars, and Homes!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (Short)
16
THANKS, SEQUEL, AND 1K?!?
17
18
ATTENTION!
19
20
21
22
23
24 (Short)
25
26
27
28
29
30 (Short)
Epilogue

5

1.2K 36 21
By Larry421

It has been a month since Harry and I got back to the way that we were before. He still calls me Prince, but when we're playing or for whenever he's bored, he'll call me hero. I would call him Hazza for the mist part, but if I'm bored, I would just call him Haz or this new nickname 'sun'. I don't know where the nickname came from, bit I quite liked using it because it described him perfectly. His smile are usually so bright like the sun and his personality shines EVEN brighter than that.

He is like the one friend that you would always want to have around for the support and love. His actions are so sweet. Like one time, him and I were walking to my dorm and we saw a stray cat on the sidewalk. Do you want to know what he did? The boy actually picked up the cat and now he owns it. He took care of the scars that the poor feline had and he made sure that it was fully healthy before I could even visit him.

After that, nothing and I mean NOTHING can ever top that kind of kindness. You know what's funny though? There was this time where he tripped over a dog and we actually spent 1 hour and 30 minutes by hum just apologizing to it until I finally had him realize that the dog has 0 clue as to what he was saying.

He pouted and scratched the dog behind its ear before he let us finally leave. The owner thanked him for treating their dog so nicely, but he also thanked me because he had places to be and he knew that it was going to be wasted because of something as small as this.

Yes, there were days where the two of us would hang out and it would just be the two of us. No Eleanor. No Niall, Zayn, or Liam. No one. Just the two of us like back in our childhood. However, instead if going in a search for frogs, we would just go to the movies or to the arcade. Instead of playing hide-and-seek, we would just play laser tag or we would actually go camping with just the two of us.

Did we share a tent? Yes. Was there any cuddling?...no one needs to know. However, what I can say is that I'm a little spoon when it comes to relationships with tall men....I'M NOT SAYING THAT HARRY AND I ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! I'm just saying what role that I would play if it were to come to something like that.

Anyways, Harry and I were finally back to normal, and I could never tell you how relieved and happy that I am for it. He was very accepting of my apology to him for being such an asshole to him. I told him that if I knew, then I wouldn't have treated him like that. I would've actually told Eleanor to grow up and to stop acting like a child if I just knew.

If my brain weren't so slow and if I actually knew that Harry Edward Styles was my childhood best friend that I've missed for so long. He only smiled, laughed, and accepted and I was smiling so big that day that I could've had a face freeze, and I would not care for it.

I bet if he was famous then a lot of people would have the same smile on their faces like mine. They would see this sweet boy and they would absolutely love him, and I absolutely guarantee it. There is no reason for you not to smile when you see a flower like him.

However, Eleanor begs to differ. She hated it when I told her that Harry is my childhood best friend that was gone for so long. I told her that there were no more issues between the two of us and that we were back to the way that we were years ago. She didn't like that because she still hated Harry. Did I care about that fact? No.

What I did get bothered about us when Harry and Eleanor would get into a fight 3 times a day and it's normally either because of me, Eleanor trying to make Harry seem like a bad person or a complete dumbass, Harry making Eleanor notice the features on her intelligence (which I'll have to admit is pretty hilarious), or places where we should hangout.

For the most part, I would side with Harry since he was the more logical between him and Eleanor. Also the #1 rule that best friends always have to follow: Bros before hoes, and seeing that Eleanor is definitely...not loyal, I would always put Harry before her. I mean, I fought him because of something that was totally her fault and the fact that he was the reason why I was being so cruel and rude to Harry. I was not going to allow her to be one to break something like this again.

I made one mistake by following her word instead of asking Harry what happened because when he showed me what happened, I would not shut up because I was apologizing him like crazy. I sit next to Harry now. For lunch, for Music, for any class that we had together. We so spend a week at each others dorms like we did as kids. Now it was like as if we lived together because our clothes were at each others house and we would act like as if we were at home.

Anyways, today is Saturday and we are currently bowling with no Eleanor around. It was just going to be us boys. We were all having a fun time and when it was only Harry and I left. The boys were already putting bets on us Niall and Zayn were thinking that I was going to win, but Liam thought otherwise. He thought that since Harry has been the top guy so far, then he would definitely beat me.

I pretty much ignored them, and I knew that Harry was doing the same because we were smiling at one another and the two of us were not taking this as competition, but only for fun. Like as if we were still kids. We were in our own little world and we ignored all noises and voices from all around us.

However, when it came down to it, Harry did win and Liam was so happy. Zayn and Niall had to give Liam 20 dollars each before we let Harry pick a place for us to eat. He didn't want to make us miserable about our losses because he chose a place where he knew that all of us were going to love. He's happy about his win, but not the type to have his victorious win as a new way to brag about something.

My phone was shut off because I knew that Eleanor was trying to reach me and possibly rant about the fa c t that I've been hanging with Harry a lot more that hand I have been with her, but I'm not bothered because this is true. I have been hanging with my childhood best friend more than my girlfriend.

However, she has been hanging with guys as well. She would go to parties and not invite me with her. She would invite boys over without telling me of having me there with her. So she can kindly fuck off...

The next day...
Liam's father invited us to a BBQ party. I was sitting in Harry's living room at his dorm because he still needed to get ready. I was already dressed, something casual since I didn't really want to get any of my other clothes dirty. I just chose to wear a black t-shirt, tight black jeans, and my black Adidas shoes. I also had black shades since it was sunny today.

So far, it has been an hour and Harry was not ready yet. Sometimes I wonder what Harry does to get ready for something simple like school or for a walk to the park. I only took 45 minutes to get ready, so his current time is 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was extremely bored since there was nothing interesting on TV, and nothing interesting was going on in my feed that I really care for. Nobody has sent me a text and that just left me with nothing to do.

I was just looking at the ceiling to his laundry room and I started to make a drawing of the pavement on his ceiling with just my eyes because I was just that God damn bored. I can also tell you that I wanted to throw a party when I heard Harry's voice shout,"I'm ready!" I then heard fast movement down the stairs and he turned the corner to get to the living room. He chose to wear simple clothes too.

"If you were going to wear that, then what the hell took you so long?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Just because I'm wearing simple clothes, it doesn't mean that it took me a lot of time for me to get the clothes together, Prince." He said. Before we went to Liam's parents house.

"Harry, I would like for you to meet my father, Geoff. Dad, this my good friend, Harry." Liam told Harry and I watched the two of them interact and talk about things like what do they like, what do they hate, what Harry wants to do with his future which is no big surprise that he wants to be a singer. He has the voice and he grew the type of loyal ego that people would normally want a singer to have.

Liam's father also talked to me about my family and how they were doing. How was school treating me and how his son was doing...which lead to a bunch of teasing which were told like me. Harry was laughing whenever Liam became frantic to tell his father the actually truth. Then Niall and Zayn walked up to us with their dads.

"Well Harry, this is my dad, Bobby. Dadio, this is my good friend, Harry," Niall first introduced before Zayn went right after him. "This is my dad, Yaser. Old man, this is my newly made friend, Harry. He's new to the school and he's actually new here." Zayn told his father. "Alright, first lesson. Never ask for where to go from this one. One time, I asked him where the nearest café was and when he sent the directions, he actually sent me to his boyfriends house." Zayn's father told.

Since I knew that I was with Zayn that day, I started to laugh because the face that Zayn had was so hilarious. "I was chilling in Zayn's room, when I heard him on the phone and start to apologize to his dad like as if he missed his curfew or something. When he told me about the mishap, I knew that I was going to poke fun for the rest of his life," I said and Zayn whacked me upside the head, but that only made me laugh even harder.

Niall was on the floor, rolling. "Okay...don't ask Zayn for directions, got it and engraved it..." Harry said before he chuckled.

"So I heard about your boys project. How did you do?" Niall's father asked and Harry gleamed as he cheered, "A+! We did a damn good job. The teacher was dancing while we were singing and the students where on their feet, dancing as well." Harry told them and they all seemed like as if they knew that something like this was going to happen.

"The four of you should think of making a band. The talent can't go to rest boys. If you made a teacher dance to your music, then that is a sign," Liam's dad said. I looked at my friends and we just shrugged, "Maybe, but for right now, we are just going to focus on our majors and school," Niall told them and all of the dads understood.

We then continued to have some more fun and thank Liam's dad for the amazing food. Harry was spending the most time with the children and the sight was absolutely beautiful. He just looked so cute and I loved everything that was happening right before my eyes.

Is it okay to fall for your god brother?
🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
801K 35.7K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...
95.6K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...