Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleeple...

Da DeeStory

The Sequel To 4weeks+Summer camp=9months pregnant ... Will new problems arise to the old couple Cassidy and X... Altro

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 1.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 2.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 3.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 4.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 5.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 6.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 7.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 8.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 9.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 10.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 11.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 12.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 13.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 15.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 17.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 18.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 19.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 20
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 21.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 23.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 24.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 25.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 26.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 27.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 28
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 29.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 30.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 31.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 32.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 33.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 34.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 35.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 36.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 37.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 38.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 39.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 40.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 41.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 43.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 44.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 45.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Epilogue.

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 14.

1.5K 16 0
Da DeeStory

Chapter Fourteen:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Parker ... PARKER!!" I yelled running into the conference room almost in tears, about 5 seconds later came the kids with lost expressions on their faces. 

"Cass .. what's wrong, why are you crying? Nick take the kids to the play ground will you please?" 

"Okay Parker, Cassidy. I hope everything is okay with you." I nodded and wiped my remaining tears from my face. 

"Okay, Cassidy have a seat. Why are you crying Is everything okay at home? Did you use my phone time and call Xavier hun?" 

"I was on my way to but I made a pit stop towards Kizza Hut and she was gone. Parker they took Kizza also!!" 

"What!!" 

"Yeah they took her!! I looked everywhere and she was gone." 

"The playground?" 

"Yes, I checked there." 

"The woods, did you check there?" 

"YES!! Everywhere I checked everywhere." I said panicking. 

"Okay, well did you check the clinic. Maybe they took her there." 

"No .. I wiped my tears again ... I didn't get a chance to check there." 

"Okay, well get a truck and drive down to the clinic. I check a few more places, page me if u find her. 

"Okay, thanks Parker." I ran over to the trucks, and told the driver to drive me the 5 miles down the road towards the clinic, praying that Kizza was safe, and if she was there.

*

[Two days later]

It was Sunday night, and I would be leaving for America on Tuesday, I tried hard to get up without waking Kizza or Parker. The embassy was so nice to us, they left me in the care of Kizza until I got ready to leave. "we don't usually do this, Miss Newsome but we feel as if Kizza will run away again if she not in the care of trust worthy people." Is what the enter pole scout George Landers said two days ago when we found her at the clinic with a broken arm. I crept out of the bed, remembering I still had that free phone call and it being night time here, the afternoon was just beginning back at home.

"Hello...?" I groggy woman voice said answering the phone, I immediately got suspicious. 

"Who's this? And where's Xavier?" 

"He's umm .. in the kitchen I guess. Who's this Cassidy?" 

"Yes, Xavier's wife. I'll ask again. WHO. Is. THIS?" 

"Its Sadie, hey Cass!! How are you and when are you coming home? We all miss you even the twins." 

"Sadie....!! What are you doing at my house, are you in some kind of trouble?" 

"No ... no kind of trouble, and actually i'm leaving Tuesday. Just need time to be with the family but now I'm so ready to go. To many things have happen just being here for a week and a --- oh here's Xavier now. Ya'll really got talk. See you Tuesday. Love you Cassidy." 

"Love you too. Bye."

*

*~Xavier's POV~*

I walked into the house with the twins feeling much better, but only to find Sadie awake and on the phone.

"--- oh here's Xavier now. Ya'll really got talk .,,, My mouth dropped at her words, what would Cassidy think we would need to talk about, hopefully Sadie didn't tell her about Melonie and I sleeping together, at least I think we slept together, I still don't remember everything, just her kissing me and walking off ... See you Tuesday. Love you Cassidy." 

"Love you too. Bye." She said as Sadie handed me the phone. 

"Bayyybbee I missed you so much how are you?!!!" Cassidy screeched into the phone, I walked into the bedroom closing the door behind me. 

"Cassidy baby I missed you so much I've been good. I'm back in the game the kids are great." 

"Oh my babies!! Did they do anything new, say anything new?" 

"Well no, not really Travis really misses you. A lot he wakes up crying at night some nights. Azalia is doing okay, still a little diva. So you coming home tomorrow?" 

"Tuesday, and I was thinking ... there is this girl, Kizza---" 

"Cassidy ... NO NO NO ... Cassidy I told you don't bring any---" 

"But Xavier, she is so .. ugh, Xavier she has no one the boy she thought was her Brother, turned out to be just a random kid she walked in with, and his mother found him and took him away and if I leave---" 

"If you leave ... Cassidy she will go back to living the way she was, she will be okay No Cassidy." 

"Xavier here me out here, you just don't understand what is going on over here, people are dying. Families are getting slayed in their beds because they have a loaf of bread and a piece of cheese and the person who killed them is jealous of that. If I leave this little girl here, and she trust's me Baby. I can't let her down. Just think about it." 

"Cassidy, we don't need another child." 

"Another child ... Hey mom and Vince were talking about adoption the other day." Sadie said cutting in. 

"Hold on Cass-what?" 

"Yeah, mom and Vince want to adopt. Is Cassidy pregnant?" 

"No, she wants to bring - What's the little girl's name babe?" 

"Her name's Kizza."

"-Kizza home from Haiti, and adopt her."

"Well we can talk to Vince and mom, I'm sure they would love that idea ... well I’m out see you later." 

"Hey where are you going?" 

"To the mall." 

"Okay, see you later ... you taking the twin?" Sadie smirked and nodded her head. 

"Ummm ... No Thank you, their watching The cat in the Hat on TV and eating fruit snacks and juice so their good for now. See yah bro.!!" Sadie closed the bedroom door. And I returned to my wife on the phone. 

"Well, looks like your bringing Kizza home." 

"Yeesss!! Oh she's going to love America, I tell her all about it all the time." 

"Yep, I'm going to talk to my mother and Vince, seeing that they want to adopt now and then maybe we can get all the adoption paper work in order. How does that sound?" 

"It sounds wonderful ... but besides that, Sadie said that we NEED to talk, talk about what Xavier?" 

"Oh .. well that day you called I may have---" 

"May have what?" Her voice was shaky but stern. 

"I ummm broke your favorite plate. Sorry, I got a tad bit drunk and haha .. well I kinda, it kinda slipped haha clumsy ol me haha ... ha!!" 

"Oh Xavier ... wow its okay babe, we can get a new one. Your so silly." 

"Yeeaaa!!" I said in a low tone dragging the 'A'. 

"Well, I'm kinda all alone in this phone booth and its pretty dark and lonely ... Cassidy said seductively ... so what. Are you doing?" I looked down to see what I was wearing, I had on basketball shorts and no T-shirt. 

"Well, I was about to take a shower." I said in a clueless geeky tone. Cassidy sighed loudly into the phone. 

"Uggh, really Xavier!! I'm trying to be sexy here!!" 

"Cassidy are ... Are you fingering yourself?" 

"Well my hands are in my panties, well were you kinda killed the mood." 

"Oh" 

"Yeah, your such a geek." 

"But, you love it!!" 

"Yeah, Yeah ... I love you." 

"I love you too ... so umm, what are you wearing?" Cassidy laughed. 

"I'm wearing pj's" 

"Under that ... which bra and panty set are you wearing?" 

"Your favorite ... the Blue one, with the rindstones on the bra, with the cute little thong that goes with it." 

"ummm ... wish I was in that booth with you." I stuck my hands down my shorts and began to rub myself.

"Why don't you join me ... there's room? And I could use the company." 

"I just might do that, but don't have on that thong when I do ... I want you naked ... so I can get to your spot quicker, but not before I kiss all over your neck, as my hands explore your body like its your first time." Cassidy was moaning in the phone and breathing hard. 

"Oh Xavier ... that feels sooo good baby, but will you just stop teasing me and just do it please!!" She was always aggressive in bed, you would think she was the quiet type but nooo, I thought to myself as I got hard from her sexy voice moaning and saying my name in the phone. 

"Okay, left me pick you up to get leverage on your beautiful wet vagina, as you hold on to my shoulders." 

"ummm yes!!" she moaned again. I joined in on her moaning, and threw my head back in enjoyment. Just as both of us were about to climax. We both screamed in unison looking lost and embarrassed.!! 

"... are you okay?" 

"Yeah, i'm fine!!" Cassidy and I said at the same time. 

"Cassidy?" 

"Xavier?" 

"who are you talking to?" 

"Umm .. Kizza, she kinda ---" 

"Caught you?" 

"Yeah, who are you talking to?" 

"Your Children!" 

"Oh my god ... did they see you--- .. penis." Cassidy whispered the last part. 

"No, its hidden." 

"Thank god ... I love you baby tell the kids I love them hug and kiss em for me, I'll see you Tuesday. I have to go, I'll tell kizza the good news." 

"Okay I love you too. Bye." 

[Call Disconnected] 

The operator said before hanging up the call. 

"Hey, Travis ... Zali what's up!!" I said sliding out of bed, wrapping the cover around my waist and walking uncomfortably towards the bathroom. 

"Dad, were hungry!" 

"Okay, go in the living room and I will take you too to Mc Donald’s or something." 

"Yay!!" They said running out of the room. 

"Ugh ... shit!!" I began to masturbate to make myself cum. why did they have to walk in. I thought shaking my head. I hopped in the tub taking a cold shower then throwing on some jeans and a T-shirt and heading out the door.

*

*~Carson's POV~*

"What do you mean maybe?" 

"I said maybe and its been ten day's Carson i'm taking the test because I might be pregnant!!" 

"NO, shit no you can be pregnant, I don't love you hell, I don't even like you and you raped me. What in the hell was this a part of your plan also?" 

"No Carson it wasn't ... Missy began to cry ... Me and Sadie are just getting over you raping me now your telling me your pregnant!!" 

"I didn't PLAN this Carson, I just wanted to make Drew mad." 

"And you succeeded at that, he gave you one last chance, how are you going to tell him you might be having my baby?" 

"I don't know." She said lower than a whisper. 

"You need to go get every pregnancy test there is ... here's 25 bucks go!!" 

"Carson, I'm sorry!" 

"You disgust me." He mouth dropped, she turned towards the door and walked out slamming it behind her. and like clockwork my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said in an irritated angry tone. 

"You sound angry, everything okay?" 

"Not really." 

"What's wrong baby, you can tell me. Was it missy, that slut?" 

"Umm , no it wasn't Missy. Just stress from work." 

"Oh, well I'll be backing Tuesday and maybe I can help you relieve some of that stress." 

"Yeah, sounds great baby, how are you?" 

"I'm doing good. Everything is going smoothly for now, I just hope Xavier tells Cassidy about that chic he may or may not have slept with. If only he could remember, he drank so much he barely does. But when I walked up it look like it so I have nothing to say." 

"Just try not to get to involved. If Cassidy finds out you knew and didn't tell her she's going to be angry with you also." 

"Yeah your right ... you know I haven't seen your brother around town at all." 

"Yeah, I talked to him a while back. He's doing okay, he's got a girl friend now. He really cares about her, but she kinda has a few demons in her past that she can't get past but he says he's helping her with it and the relationship gets stronger because of it." 

"Awwee ... sounds like a fairy tale." 

"Yeah it does do it!!" Sadie and I laughed, then I heard the door slam and in walked Missy carrying two plastic bags full of pregnancy test and a giant apple juice bottle. 

"Sadie, I will talk to you later okay babe?"

"Okay, Love you." 

"Love you too bye ... Sadie hung up and I got right to the point ... better get started, take the cheap pregnancy test first the use the more accurate ones next... GOO!!"  

"Stop rushing me damn it!!" I ignored her command and walked over to the cabinet, grabbing a glass and searching from my Jack bottle. I poured an little Jack Daniels and a little of Missy's apple juice into the glass and chugged it. Then sat patiently for the results.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
754K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 91.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...