Cake Sniffer

By YAMABEEBOP

A CEO is forced to get married to an irresistible rascal who calls him, "Cake Sniffer". πŸ°β¬†οΈ πŸ―β¬‡οΈ Started: Ju... More

β˜†.q.:* Cake Sniffer β˜†.q.:*
eggs
professional brat
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
treaty of cupcakes
mistress
deepthroat
time schedule
bite me
worse
shh
magnet
masterchef
you commited, i'm your crime
emily
moody teenager
class-A bitch
desperate
Sit Still, Look Pretty
madeline
this is gospel
loafers
hawaiian pizza
call of duty
pup
you're welcome
baby<3
night cries, morning cries
thank you
sit still, look pretty pt.2
ramen
Happy
Anything
Reassurance
Peach
Liberating
Promise
Back Pain
Roasted like Beef
Good Boy
Reenactment
Ex
Happy
Argue
Selfish
Burger King
Did I Stutter?
Violet
I do too
You're Okay
Old Man
Baby Girl
Prom
(A/N)

~Epilogue~

39.5K 2.1K 3.1K
By YAMABEEBOP

yea,quick question: how old do you guys think I am?

Third Person View

.

—in a while.

He wouldn't kiss him for a while because he went on a business trip :)

It was a late night, around 11pm. Jungkook left for the business trip yesterday. He gave the two people he loved the most in this world loving kisses, promising gifts when he returned.

For the mean time, Violet and Taehyung decided to go out and eat ramen at the noodle shop.

The two were eating ice cream. Taehyung had finished his as Violet danced around the empty streets with the cone in her hand.
"Violet, be careful."
"We're the only ones out here, dad. We're fine."

Taehyung giggled as Violet danced weirdly on the streets. Doing aerials and dances she made up.
(Used to be cartwheels but I realized my mistake lmao)

Masked by their giggles, a car went unnoticed as Taehyung's eyes widened.
"Violet!"

Violet was caught like a deer in the headlights as Taehyung pushed her body away from the middle of the road.

They were on the side of the road, pushed to the floor.

"I told you, V! I almost lost you!" He screamed in anger as Violet shook in shock.
"I-I'm sorry."

"Come here." The crying girl crawled into her father's embrace as Taehyung rubbed her back.

They decided to not tell Jungkook about the incident where they almost got killed.

When he got home, the two have recovered from the incident. Both were now more cautious around streets.

He gave the two souveneirs and tons of snacks from Japan. Taehyung smiled in his embrace, he had missed the soothing aroma his husband always carried with him.

The two husbands were in their bed, just enjoying each other's company.
"Don't leave me, okay?" Taehyung whispered.
"I wouldn't even think of it." Jungkook replied.

"Love you, Kook."
"Love you too."

———

~10 damn years later~

"He said he wants to visit you guys. Since you always buy him happy meals."
"He could stay here forever! Are you coming now?"
Violet giggled. "Yea. We're actually on our way."
"Okay, see you in a few."

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook on their bed.

"Violet said she'll be visiting."
"How come?"
"The little squirt missed us."
Jungkook smiled as he hugged Taehyung.

The brunette looked up and smiled. Jungkook looked old. His hair was salt and pepper, he had even more wrinkles at the creases of his eyes, he always looks tired but damn, Taehyung thought he was still so handsome. Like the day they had met.

After a while, Jungkook had stopped working. Giving the whole company to his assistant, Irene. Who was joyed, she couldn't explain or even project how thankful she was. Jungkook thought she had deserved it.

That day was the day his father had talked to him in so long. He was angered, of course.
But Jungkook was just glad that Blair had finally gone away from someone so cold hearted like him.

She died happy and of cancer the day Violet's child was born, smiling because she got to hold her great grandchild and son before her death.

Taehyung's parents divorced after a few years. Hyuna took money and Hyojong took back Kim Tech, adopted a son to keep the family name under their company.

Taehyung had tried to talk to them despite everything. But they'll always be greedy and selfish.

Jimin was married, no kids but him and Fleur adopted one. They met coincidently for a job interview in France and things went on from there.

"Junghyung!" Taehyung greeted the small boy who giggled and ran to his grandparent.

"My baby boy. How are you, dear?"
"M gwood! I wan happy meal!" The three year old said!

"Hi Jisung." Jungkook said as the tall male walked in behind Violet who embraced Jungkook.
"Hello Mr.Jeon."

Violet smiled at him.
"You're old, dad."
"You are too! Married and you have a child."
Violet smiled.

"Pwapa!" Jungkook looks ddown and picked up his grandson. He was a carbon copy of Maddie, just a boy version.
"Hey, squirt."
The child giggle before softly placing his lips on his cheek.

Jungkook chuckled.

"My turn!" Taehyung said as he reached for the child, bringing him the couch.

Jungkook sat next to him as the couple sat across from them.
"How's life?"

Violet quit her job as a kindergarten teacher when Junghyung was born. Jisung, who was a lawyer, provided for them.

"Good. Junghyung's teeth grew in. I didn't like seeing him in pain."
"He bites a lot."
"Yea. He bites me."
Taehyung's ginger was in his mouth. It didn't hurt but it tickled.

Violet smiled at her two parents.

She wouldn't be ready for the day they would be going to a place better than their world. They were her parents. They watched her grow and they're the reason why she's so happy. She could never imagine life without them.

And the first to go was Taehyung.

He died of a sickness. He sang to the six year Junghyung, and to Jungkook and Violet. The two adults were trying their best not to cry.

Taehyung could barely sing. His voice just above a whisper.
They didn't want to spend their last hours together crying.

Junghyung was by his side, playing with the tubes in his arm.
Taehyung sang softly until he couldn't anymore.

He smiled at his babies.

"I love you, Kook. I always did and always will never forget that. I love you, Violet. And Junghyungie, don't give your mother a hard time."

He smiled one last time at his husband, whispering 'I love you' to him. Then his eyes went blank, his smile dropped followed by the sound of the heart monitor flatlining.

"N-no!" Violet cried. She cried as she reached to hug her father.
"Daddy, n-no. Please no. I can't. Tae,Tae...." she cried.
Jisung picked up Junghyung,—

"Why's Mama cwying?" The child asked asked as his father brought him out of the room.

Jungkook stayed put. Seeing the lifeless eyes stare at him as nurses flooded the room. They knew his was going to happen.

Tears flowed out of his eyes. He had just witnessed the life drain out of his husband, his love, his baby.

Jeon Taehyung
Born: December 30, 2001
Died: April 6,_____

A loving husband, father.

"Cry me rain not a river"

Jungkook spent a lot of time with Violet after everything. He pretended he was okay, rarely cried and always put up a smile for his grandson and daughter. But when Violet looked in his eyes, she saw the same lifeless stare Taehyung gave her.

Jungkook then started spending time with his former-assistant Irene. Who visited during those times.

They found stayed with each other. Not romantically, just as friends because in reality, they were both lonely and just needed company.

One day, Jungkook decided to put away Taehyung's things in boxes. It hurt him to much to see them displayed around the house, just reminding him that he was gone and he wasn't coming back.

"You told me not to leave you. And look what you did." Jungkook said softly as he placed things in boxes.

Taehyung's clothes, his laptop and the books he would read before bed. He was going trhough the drawers when he found his sketchbook.

It was the sketchbook he drew himself and his father in when he was six.
He smiled softly before sitting on the bed, he opened it and smiled.

On the back of the cover wrote "My Crapbook" in Taehyung's handwriting.

The first picture was the drawing Taehyung drew. He turned the page and smiled. A drawing of Jungkook with a date at the bottom. He was surprised to see it was the day they met at the company building.

The next page was a drawing of Maddie.
Then his parents and Jungkook's parents.

There were now printed pictures of himself. Or himself with Taehyung. Pictures of them on their date, stolen pictures of Jungkook sleeping. Mostly the latter.

Then,—
"The Happiest Day of my Life."
Under it was a picture of them under the altar at their wedding. They looked so happy and young! With no worries in the world.

The next picture was supposedly a picture of them but it was folded in half so that you'll only see Jungkook.
"Why did you do this, love?"
He took the picture and taped it in a way Taehyung would be seen. He didn't know why he does that in the first place. He was always so beautiful.

The next was a picture of Violet when she was a baby.
"I purple you, Violet"

The following pictures were of her growing up. Her and Jungkook. His favorites were the ones where she was on his shoulders and the picture was taken from behind and the other was her and Taehyung played on the Xbox.

She wasn't really playing. Her controller wasn't on but Taehyung still gave her all the glory when he won.

The next picture was of Violet and Jisung at prom.
Under it was:
"Not so little anymore."

The next was him and Taehyung.

Then Jungkook alone, around when he was in his thirties and he had those glasses on.
"So handsome!"

The next picture was of Jungkook dancing with Violet in her wedding.

The next was of Junghyung when he was born then Junghyung as he grew older.

The next held no picture but a note.

There's a chance that you won't even find this but I hope you do.

My baby, I love you so much. So yea. I'm probably dead right now. Sorry, That sounded wrong but I'm too lazy to start again because I pulled out too many re-tries.

I love you, my Jungkook. I always will and always have. Thank you for everything. I can't even count the things that you have done for me. But I promise you, I could've never been happier wih everything that you gave me.

You gave me your unconditional love, you gave me Violet and you gave me a better version of myself.

I will forever be grateful for that.

Take care of yourself while I'm gone. Find someone to keep you company. As long as your happy. Keep yourself happy, Jungkook until your last breath. That's all I wish for.

Take care of our daughter. I love her so much and precious Junghyung.

I realized. As we get older, seasons changes as well as our surroundings. There are things that I'm sure that won't change.
Like the way your hand feels in mine.
Like the amount of love I have for you and always will.
Like your adorable bunny smile.

So even though I'm gone. I hope it doesn't seem that way. Because my love for you never changed.

I love you so much, my dear.
Die happy, Kook. Then we can rule Hell together when you come home.

I hope I had the same effect on you like how you had on me.

~your bratty husband that loves you so much.
(Never forget that)

He was in tears as he turned to the next page. It was a drawing of himself. Every curve and a crevice was perfect.

Under it was,

My husband that I love so so much. My Cake Sniffer

You have reached the END of
..:* Cake Sniffer ..:*

Started: July 22,2019
Ended: November 27, 2019
~54 chapters~

—Thank you, everyone—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
30.2K 1.2K 18
[H series] This is not the sequel to Kims Family part 1. it's just the same type of plot with different story. Kim Taehyung is a Known Mafia leader...
6.3K 353 14
Jeon Jungkook is a student in Tae's college oblivious that his professor Kim has an insane crush on the tattooed boy. But fate takes a different turn...
10.7K 482 25
two students have to married because of their parents, it's a forced marriage so they can't accept this because of their past as tae have a bad past...