Promise

Am I the only one that loves Blair in this book?

Third Person View

"W-What? I thought you..."

"The night I came here, I was going to have the appointment the following week. That's why I told Jungkook that I already have aborted it because I didn't want to get his hopes up. On the day before the appointment, my uncle found out. I started living with a friend. She wasn't really my friend. She hated me and she let me stay for a few days. I've been couching for atleast 9 days now."

(For time reference. She came on the night two weeks before their wedding... so she's been pregnant for like 16-19 days.)

"What made you change your mind?"
"I don't know, really. The look on Jungkook's face when I told him—"
"This is a big thing, Maddie. Don't think about Jungkook's happiness. Think about yours. Because when the time comes, it's your happiness that will determine the baby's fate."

"But Jungkook's happiness is mine, Taehyung."
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes. Very."

"Will you tell Jungkook?"

"C-can you tell him?"
"Why me?"
"I don't know what to say and I'm afraid he'll yell at me again."

"You want me to tell him? Right now?"
"Y-Yes?"
"Very well."

Taehyung sighed. Bile was climbing up his throat as he took slow steps up the stairs. He felt like he was going to throw up.

In books, the girl gets like +1000 points after pregnancy. Taehyung would probably be left in the dust after Jungkook finds out.

Taehyung ran into their bedroom and puked in their toilet.
"Taehyung,—"
Jungkook immediately got up from the bed and sat next to Taehyung who kept on puking, nothing but bile which made it worse.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here."
Baby

Once Taehyung thought he was done, Jungkook helped him up to gargle his mouth with his beloved Listerine that they needed to restock on seeing there was only a capful left.

"I need to tell you something."
"Okay."
"First. What was wrong with you earlier?"
"I'm sorry about that. I was just worried. I thought you had fallen out of interest of me."
"That makes two of us." He mumbled.

"What?"
"I said, you're a head ass."
Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung.
"I know. What was the other thing?"

"Don't freak out. Don't do anything reckless and irrational because I'm not in the state to physically stop you and she's a girl."
Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

"Maddie.... She.."
"She,—"
"She kept the baby."

Jungkook froze. Like a goddamn statue.
"Kook,—"
Jungkook walked around him as Taehyung followed after him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, o-okay? I didn—"

Jungkook hugged Maddie. Face tucked into her neck, hugging her body tightly around the shoulders.
"Thank you."

Taehyung had slowed his pace. Seeing Jungkook hugging Maddie like his life depended on it, he felt a tug,—Scratch that.
He felt his heart being crushed by a hydraulic press.

Taehyung went back upstairs and let the two talk.

He crawled into bed and hugged Jungkook's pillow. How was it going to be here on end?
What was his future?

Maddie walking around the house with a baby bump. Jungkook's office will be made into a nursery. Anything with sesame seeds and caffeine will be thrown out of the house.
He'll be moving back into his parent's house to—

He sprang out of bed, crying as he ran to the bathroom to throw up once again. It was bile. Everything was just bile and it burned his throat so bad. Tears flowed out of his eyes as the substance involuntarily climbed up his throat.
He cried, he hated the burn, the taste, the feeling.

And Jungkook wasn't there to comfort him.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Taehyung woke up, Jungkook beside him. The male looked sleepy and tired.

"Jungkook."
Taehyung tapped his shoulder.
"Kook."
"Tae? You okay?"
"You're late for work."
"I'm staying home."
Taehyung nodded.

"Did you guys talk about arrangements?"
"I wanted to talk about them with you first before confirming them."

"We think she should just stay here. So she's around people incase of emergencies. Is that okay?"
Taehyung nodded.
"My office will be made into a room for her and she'll stay there."
Taehyung nodded once again.

"She's just staying here for the baby..." Taehyung trailed, looking at Jungkook.
"Yes."
"Promise?"
"I promise."

That was probably the same thing he told Maddie when he agreed to marry him. Look where they are now.