Good Boy

[M]

Can someone get me fake nose piercings???? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I'm not good at writing smut anymore..actually, i was never good. I just don't do it as often so I'm sorry if it sucks.

Fifth update uwu

Third Person View

Jungkook crawled on top of Taehyung.
"Slow?"
"However you want me." Taehyung replied before pulling Jungkook down to kiss him.
He hummed in his mouth as loud kissing noises resonated around their room. Taehyung started unbuttoning his own pajamas as Jungkook threw the piece across the room.

"Baby boy." He muttered as his hands trailed around Taehyung's torso.
"Gonna fuck me up daddy? Turn me into your cum slut?"
Jungkook laughed as he bit Taehyung's neck, not hard enough to penetrate the skin but enough to leave a mark.
"You're so beautiful, baby. So perfect."

Jungkook hooked his fingers around Taehyung's silk shorts, pulling them down along with his underwear.

"So pretty."
Jungkook sucked marks on Taehyung's neck and collarbones. His hands went up and down his torso before he stopped to let his thumbs rub the protruding bottom rib that led to the dip of Taehyung's tummy.

"Gonna take me like a good boy?"
"Yes, d-daddy." Taehyung squirmed under his touch as Jungkook started palming Taehyung's cock. Taehyung whimpered as he wrapped his arms around one of Jungkook's forearm beside his head that acted as a pillar to keep his full weight onto top of his tiny husband.

Taehyung thrusted in his hand as Jungkook started giving him a hand job.
"Look at me when I pleasure you, pup. It's rude not to."
"Y-Yes, daddy." Taehyung tore his gaze form Jungkook's hand to the elder's black eyes. As he moaned from Jungkook's intense gaze, thrusting harder into his hand.

"M gonna cum, daddy. S-stop."
Jungkook jerked him off faster as Taehyung's bottom half started to stutter and shake.
"K-kookie~" He moaned as he slightly thrusted into Jungkook's hand, cumming all over himself.
"So sensitive. On all fours, baby."

Taehyung, who was still recovering from his orgasm, tried his best to comply without falling over since his legs were still weak.

Jungkook took a bottle of lube from the nightstand and squirted a generous amount on three fingers.

He inserted two fingers into Taehyung's hole slowly. The male was gripping the sheet his hands were under, moaning Jungkook's name.
"You like that?"
Jungkook muttered as he thrusted his fingers into Taehyung. "Y-Yes"
Jungkook slipped his fingers out and kneeled on the bed, sitting on his calves.

"Come here."
Taehyung crawled towards Jungkook and laid his belly on his lap.
Jungkook then caressed Taehyung's plush bum before sending a large smack to the flesh.

Taehyung yelped before gripping the sheets, bringing them closer to himself.
Jungkook smiled as Taehyung shook on his lap. He then inserted his three fingers into Taehyung who screamed in pleasure.

"F-fuck~" He moaned as Jungkook thrusted his fingers continuously inside his husband. He held one of his hips to keep him in place as he thrusted them harder and faster.

"D-daddy, no." Taehyung whined as he closed his legs and his knees bent in a way his feet pointed at each other.
Jungkook ignored his plea and thrusted faster. Taehyung tried to crawl away, not wanting to cum for the second time and Jungkook hasn't even put his dick inside him.

"J-jungkook-ah."
"It's fine, princess. Just cum."
Junhgkook mumbled as he took his fingers out, only to ram them back inside, his fingertips hitting Taehyung's prostrate. Taehyung came the second time, he cried into the bedsheets as Jungkook continued to thrust his fingers inside.