Ex

Filler<3 sorry
.
.
.
.
.

Third Person View

Taehyung sat in his beloved Jeep for atleast 10 minutes now. The ignition was on, his hands were on the wheel but he didn't back out of the driveway. He was a bit weary to leave the house but he wanted to, needed to.

The house no longer smelt like his vanilla and Jungkook's nature pine scent. It was a mix of air freshener and flowers. He never really liked the smell of flowers.

In the end, he put the car in reverse and backed out before leaving his house.

————

He was on his way to Jimin's. He just really needed a friend to talk to.

Taehyung stopped in front of the brunette's house and got out. He wished he wore something with less layers since it was a bit hot and he was wearing a hoodie and pants.

He knocked on the door and waited for a while but it still didn't open. He decided to call and the male picked up after a couple of rings.

"Tae? You okay?"
"Yea. I'm actually outside your house."
"You are? Sorry, I was in the shower. I'm coming  to the door right now."
"Kay." Taehyung hung up and after a few seconds Jimin opened the door. Hair wet, skin damp, a towel draped over his head and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Taehyung invited himself in. Jimin's apartment was nothing like neither his nor Jungkook's house but it was homey.
"Did something happen?"
"Uh kinda. Where's Fleur?"
"Oh. She's back at Europe. We kinda ended things. She's not very good with ldr's."
Taehyung nodded before sitting down on the couch.

"What happened, Tae?"
"Uh. Remember Maddie?"
"The Jungkook stealing bitch?"
"She's not a bitch."
"Sounds like one to me."
"I mean yes. Sometimes I wanna shove by foot down her throat to get her to shut up. But if I was in her position, I might've been worse than her."

"Yea. Yea. You're sympathetic for your husband's ex. Totally understandable."
"She's p-pregnant, Chim."
"No. You told me she aborted it."
Taehyung shook his head. "She canceled the appointment and she's been living with us for two—"
"Living with you? You and Jungkook? In one house,,,,with her?"
"Yea."

"He agreed to this?"
"He asked me if I was okay with it."
"And you said yes?"
"What was I supposed to say, Park? 'No, you can't let the carrier of your child stay here because I said so.'."
"Uhm. Yes! Jungkook is literally whipped for you."
"It's not that type of situation, Chim. This is his potential family."

"I-I'm just a bump in the road. Like those irritating rocks that makes you stop and check to see if you have a flat and you do have a flat so you change it and then you do you're back into your route. That's me, Chim. I'm that hinderance."
"Weird analogy. But you aren't."

"And What are you talking about? Between what, Tae? A toxic relationship only held together by an unborn child?"
"It wouldn't have been toxic if I never came."
"If you never came, Jungkook would've still shut Blair out of his life. His own mother. You should've seen the look on her face at your wedding, Tae. She seemed so happy and she talked about Jungkook like he was the most expensive gem. You did that, Tae."

"She's happy. I'm happy. But is Jungkook happy? He— he has known Maddie for years. And me for atleast 11 months and we even started off hating eachother. And they're going to have a child, Chim. W-what will he say to his kid when he or she asks why I'm always around?"

Jimin sighed and pulled the teary Taehyung into his arms.
"Just—don't think about that right now, yea?"
"It's all I could ever think of."
"Then think about me. Do you miss me?"
Taehyung giggled. "Much."
"You should visit more. I miss your irritating voice."
"My voice isn't irritating."
"Yea. It's you."
Taehyung smacked his shoulder before pulling away with a smile.

Taehyung and Jimin talked for a while more before Taehyung decided that it was time to leave. He gave Jimin a hug before heading out.

He silently opened and closed the front door and tiptoed his way from downstairs to the bedroom. He was surprised to see the bedroom empty, left the way it was from this morning.

He pursed his lips before making his way over to Maddie's room.
The brunette sat on the bed with one of his own sketchbooks in her hand and his pencil.
"Where's Jungkook?"
"He went to the company building for an emergency meeting about a project. I hope you don't mind,—" She gestured to the book in her hand. "I got bored."
"Well, I do mind."

"Oh, Jungkook said it was fine."
"That wasn't for him to decide."
"It's literally just a sketchbook, Kim. Calm down."
"It's not just a sketchbook, Maddie."
Taehyung left her in her room before going back to his own to call Jungkook.

It ringed for a few seconds.
"Taehyung? You alright?"
Taehyung hummed into the phone before sitting down on the still unfixed bed.
"Just got home."
"Where did you go?"
"Jimin's."
"Oh." There was an obvious falter in Jungkook's voice but Taehyung ignored it.
He deserves it. The blonde thought.

"Will you be home for dinner?"
"I don't think so. So just make something for yourself and—"
"I was planning to go to Blair's. She wanted to catch up on things." It was a lie but he did wanted to go see Blair for a while.

"Tae. I'm not there to take care of Maddie and she needs someone to look after her."
"And that person has to be me?" Taehyung snapped.
"Stop being difficult, Taehyung. You agreed to let her stay—"
"Yes, Jungkook. I agreed to let your fucking ex stay inside my house. Isn't that enough already? Now, I have to take care of her?"

"She's not just an ex—"
"What the hell, Jungkook? What the fuck do you mean by that?" Taehyung dryly chuckled. "You know what? Go fuck yourself."
"Taehyung, wait—"
The blonde ended the call, furiously pushing the red button with his thumb.

Taehyung threw his phone at the wall, disregarding the shatter that came from it.
He felt a pain in his chest. He wasn't really mad at Jungkook, though in the back of his mind, he knew he should be. He could never be mad at Jungkook.

But Jungkook doesn't understand Taehyung. He doesn't understand the position he put him in.

Maybe like how Taehyung doesn't understand Maddie's position.

Fuck, Everything would just be easier if I—