worse

i hate basketballs

Third Person View

Taehyung moaned into his mouth as Jungkook pulled him onto his lap.
"Fuck." The raven muttered against Taehyung's cherry lips.
The blonde wrapped his arms around his neck, grinding on Jungkook's hard on as the raven had a firm grip on his plump ass.

Taehyung harshly pulled on his hair, yanking it backwards before ramming his tongue in his mouth.
Jungkook dug his nails into the silk of Taehyung's pyjamas, pushing him onto the bed as Taehyung whined inside his mouth.

Jungkook began nibbling on the sides of his neck, his hands adamant on his hips.
Taehyung arched his back, coming into contact with Jungkook's chest as Jungkook continued mouthing hickies on his neck.

Taehyung whimpered as he fisted his hands against his chest, legs intertwining to create some friction inbetween his legs.
"You like that, slut?" Jungkook asked against his neck as he slapped his bare thigh.
Taehyung hummed, causing Jungkook to bite down on the juncture of his neck, drawing a bit of blood.

Taehyung screamed in pleasure and pain as his eyes shut close.
"Use that pretty mouth of yours before I use it for something else."
"Y-yes, daddy!"
Jungkook smirked as he proceeded to bite on his neck.

Ring. Ring.

The sound of the doorbell echoed in the room but Jungkook was only persistent on painting his neck as he held him tighter.

"J-jungkook."
"Ignore it." He gritted before he started to unbutton Taehyung's top but the ringing became persistent before Taehyung pushed Jungkook off.

"The mood is ruined."He declared as he sat up and looked at the mirror.
Marks adorned his neck and shoulders as Jungkook sighed and went to the bathroom to fix his problem. Taehyung pulled on his shirt before heading downstairs.

He groaned at the constant ringing as he swung the door open, surprised to see Blair and Hyuna at the door.
"Taehyung!" Blair greeted as she hugged the male.
"It's nearly eleven. What are you two doing here?"
"We thought we should stop by." Hyuna said as the two let themselves in.
"At eleven....in the evening?" Taehyung said, flabbergasted at their presence as he shut the door.

"Why not? Where's Jungkook?"
"He's taking a shower." Taehyung lied as he sat down on the couch infront with his mother and soon to be, mother-in-law.
"Now, what's the real reason to why you're here?"
"We needed to discuss something with you and Jungkook." Blair said as she examined the place.

They waited silently until a door upstairs opened and closed before footsteps descending the stairs.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Jungkook said as he scowled at his mother.
"Sit, son." Completely siding the fact that her son said a curse word.

He sat a whole three feet away from Taehyung as the blonde could feel the award tension between themselves.

"You've been conpromised, my dear son." She said as she threw a manila folder filled with pictures.
Jungkook picked it up to see various pictures of him and Maddie earlier in the day.

Them eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, sharing a milkshake and even kissing at the park.
Jungkook sighed as he threw the photos on the coffee table, feeling even worse for intentionally cheating on Maddie.

"You're lucky, Jungkook. The photographer agreed to give me the film in exchange for money." Blair said as she looked at her son disappointedly, tossing the film cassette to Jungkook.
"I agreed to allow her to be with you under one circumstance. No pictures, am I right? Then what is this?" She yelled as she slammed her hand on top the folder.

Hyuna held her arm, calming the woman down as Jungkook looked away from your mother.
"I told you this, son. You're going through hell and back if you're going to stay in this relationship you have with that girl. But would you stop being selfish for once?"

"You're not ont ruining your reputation but also Taehyung's. How would people think about him,huh? He just got engaged and then got cheated on? The press would be all over him nonstop, ten times worse than usual." Blair snapped as she stood up.
"I really tried, Jungkook. I warned you. But you chose this, now fix it. I don't care what you do with the girl, I just don't want to see this." She said as she pointed her finger at the pictures.

The two shortly left after their ranting. They came all the way just to yell at Jungkook for loving a person.

Taehyung got up and slipped on some shoes.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he stood up.
"I n-need to do something. I'm too fucking stressed right now."
"Stay here, Taehyung. You might do something to make this worse."

"No, Jungkook. If I stay, we will do something to make this even worse." He snapped before leaving.