my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Third Person View

It's been a few weeks since Taehyung met Jungkook. He was trying really hard to push the problem aside but it was really hard when he thought about everything that could go wrong.

Hell, who knows, This Jungkook might be some weird and assertive dude who'll try to boss Taehyung around.
Maybe Jungkook will rape him in his sleep. He shruddered at the thought. He knew it wasn't right to judge before meeting a person but he couldn't help himself plus he did it all the time, this wasn't any different.

What if he tries to murder him?
What if he tries to sell him in the black market?
What if he tries to sell his organs?
What if he falls in love?
Taehyung scowled at the last thought, that one was the worst one.

He hated relationships, the thought of sticking to one person at a time was boring. He couldn't imagine loving a person enough to sacrifice his whole being. Sure, in some way, he really did love his parents. But it wasn't enough to sacrifice his life for them and that's the tea,period. No tampon.

Taehyung's phone buzzed on his nightstand as he groaned and grabbed it.

Hyuna
Get dressed

You
Can you atleast tell me where we're going?

Read at 12:36

Taehyung groaned before throwing his phone on the bed and getting dressed like he was ordered to.

He wore his usual style. Expensive, classy and sexy. His motto.
He was zipping up his favorite thigh high boots when he heard a knock at his door.

"What?"
"Mrs.Hyuna is waiting for you, s-sir."
Taehyung nodded at himself as he stood up, grabbed his phone and walked to the door, seeing the maid still there.
Taehyung stared at her as she maid shrieked and ran off.
"Rude." Taehyung muttered before going downstairs.

He opened the door to the sleek, black car, seeing his mother inside as well.
She continued to type on her phone as the car moved out of their property.
"Where are we going?"
"Blair and I set up a date for you and Jungkook." Her eyes never averting from the screen.
Taehyung rolled his eyes before looking out the window, wanting to get this stupid date over with as he continued to play with the buttons of his trench coat.

The car stopped at the fancy restaurant, making Taehyung roll his eyes. He never understood why he had to pay hundreds for small portions of food, he'll rather have McDonalds.

"Go on, Taehyung. Jungkook should be in there."
The blonde rolled his eyes before opening the car door and slamming it shut.

He stomped into the restaurant as a hostess stopped him from going in any further.
"Did you make a reservation?" She asked with an attitude, an eyebrow raised at him.
"Excuse me?"
"You can't just walk in, sir. You have to have a reservation."

Taehyung scoffed.
"Honey, my fiancé is waiting for me, right there." He said as he pointed to Jungkook who was on his phone.
The woman stiffened as she let Taehyung pass, the blonde rolling his eyes.

His heels clicked against the marbled floor of the restaurant as he stood in front of Jungkook.
"Did you order yet?" Was the first thing Taehyung said as Jungkook looked up at him.
"No."
"Then get up. I'm not eating here."
"What makes you think you can boss me around?"
"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'll do whatever the fuck I want." He snapped as he walked back out of the restaurant.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the bratty blonde before picking up his jacket and following him out.

"What the hell are you wearing anyways?"
Jungkook said as he examined the dress Taehyung wore under his trench coat.
"Sorry that I don't wear slacks and button ups like a regular boy." Taehyung muttered before walking over to Jungkook's car, he knew it was his since its hazards went off.

He got in the passenger seat as Jungkook got in with a sigh.
"Where are we going?"
"I want McDonalds."
"Are you serious?" Jungkook deadpanned as he turned to face Taehyung.
"Did I fucking stutter?"
Jungkook rolled his eyes before turning on the car and driving out.

They got McDonalds and Starbucks at a drive thru and parked at the back side of a Walmart to eat.
"Chew with your fucking mouth close, you pig." Taehyung nagged as he sipped his milkshake.
"Stop sipping loudly." Jungkook retorted before making obnoxious, intentional chewing sounds.

The two ignored each other as they ate when Jungkook came back from throwing away the trash.
"Where to?"
"I wanna go bowling."
"In that?" He asked as he gestured to Taehyung's clothes.
"Fuck off." The blonde mumbled as he looked out the window.
Jungkook sighed before driving to the nearest bowling alley.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Taehyung was surprisingly good at bowling. Jungkook was hoping to shut the male up with his bowling skills but he was wrong.
Taehyung smirked as he got another strike.
He turned to Jungkook and stuck his tongue out.

Taehyung ended up winning by a landslide as they sat down by the diner inside the bowling rink.
Taehyung was drinking a smoothie while Jungkook was looking around the place.

The blonde smirked before gathering some of his drink in his mouth, he bent his straw before putting it back in the milkshake, the bent part hidden beneath the whipped cream.
He tapped Jungkook's shoulder and pointed to his smoothie.

The raven was skeptical at it but did it anyways as they both placed their mouths around the straw. Taehyung could feel the pool of smoothie in his mouth being slurped before he pulled away.

"Jungkook." The male looked at him as Taehyung lifted the bent straw.
Jungkook's eyes widened as he hastily opened his water, gulping it down.
"You're fucking disgusting, Kim!" Jungkook said as Taehyung broke down in laughter.

Jungkook stomped out of the alley, Taehyung struggling to follow since he was still laughing.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Today wasn't shitty. Thanks, cake sniffer." Taehyung said before hopping out his car and skipping to his house.

Jungkook scoffed but couldn't deny the small smile on his lips as he drove away.