Cake Sniffer

By YAMABEEBOP

A CEO is forced to get married to an irresistible rascal who calls him, "Cake Sniffer". 🐰⬆️ 🐯⬇️ Started: Ju... More

☆.。.:* Cake Sniffer ☆.。.:*
eggs
professional brat
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
treaty of cupcakes
mistress
deepthroat
time schedule
bite me
worse
shh
magnet
masterchef
you commited, i'm your crime
emily
moody teenager
class-A bitch
desperate
Sit Still, Look Pretty
madeline
this is gospel
loafers
hawaiian pizza
call of duty
pup
you're welcome
baby<3
night cries, morning cries
thank you
sit still, look pretty pt.2
ramen
Happy
Anything
Reassurance
Peach
Liberating
Promise
Back Pain
Roasted like Beef
Good Boy
Reenactment
Ex
Happy
Argue
Selfish
Burger King
Did I Stutter?
Violet
I do too
You're Okay
Old Man
Prom
~Epilogue~
(A/N)

Baby Girl

30.3K 1.5K 1.8K
By YAMABEEBOP

V-12
Tae-29
Kook- 33

Third Person View

~5 years more~

"Hey V. How was school today?"
The small ravenette climbed into the passenger's seat, putting her seatbelt on before leaning against the window.
"Fine."
Taehyung frowned. Where was his beaming little baby girl?
"Are you sure?"
"I said I was fine." She snapped.

Taehyung shook his head.
Puberty.

When the two got home, the girl didn't even bother greeting her father who was sitting on the couch. She went upstairs, into her room and shut the door.

"What happened to you two?"
"I don't know. She was moody ever since she got in the car." Taehyung said softly as he approached Jungkook.

He sat down on his lap, draping his legs onto one side as Jungkook had his hand inside his shirt. The brunette picked up the glass of unfinished wine and downed it.

He turned to Jungkook who had his work/reading glasses on. Taehyung has always loved them on Jungkook. The raven had developed a few creases in the corner of his eyes but other than that, we was still the most gorgeous person Taehyung has ever seen.

Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's temple.
"I think you should talk to her. A father and daughter talk."
"You're her dad, too. You have been for 12 years and legally for 5."
Taehyung smiled, remembering the day he officially became one of Violet's parents.
The least he could say was that it was one of his happiest day of his life.

"I know, but it's different, Kook."
"Okay." Jungkook patted Taehyung's thighs who got up. He gave him a longing kiss on the lips before heading upstairs.

He stood outside Violet's door and knocked. He opened it and peaked in to his daughter sitting on her purple bed with her bunny in her hands.
"Hey Nugget."
"Hi." She said softly.
Jungkook stepped in and sat on her bed, next to her. He looked around the room to see a few changes from the time he and Taehyung decorated it.

The walls were covered in Twice and Seventeen posters. Her drawer only had a few stuffed toys placed on it now and she no longer had the night light she could never sleep without as a baby.

"You okay, squirt?"
"I'm fine."
"That's bullcrap." Jungkook said with a smile as Violet looked up. She looked a lot like Maddie but the shaped of her eyes, her nose and smile screamed Jungkook.

"Did something happen at school?"

"Did someone bully you? Because if someone did, I swear I will,—"
"No. It's not that, dad."
Jungkook frowned. "Then what is it, bun?"

She sighed before scooting closer to Jungkook, her head down.
"We had biology class today...."
'Is she getting her period or something—hOLY shit.'

"And they said only a man and woman can have a baby."
Oh

"So...I'm not y-your child? I'm a—ad—'adopated'?"

Jungkook sighed before smiling.
"You are my child, baby. Where do you think you got your good looks from!" She giggled softly, yet she still didn't look up.

"But unfortunately, youre not Taehyung's daughter. But nonetheless, he loves you just as much as I love you. And he's still your dad even if it isn't by blood."
He frowned deeper once he heard little sniffles.

"Baby, why are you crying?"
He picked her up and placed her on his lap and rubbed her back.
"W-was Dada forced t-to keep me? We're y-you forced?"

"Violet,— don't think like that, okay? We wanted you the day we found out about it, okay? We wanted you when you were born and you were screaming your head off and never let us have a goodnight's rest. And we still want you until now. We will always want you, okay?"

She nodded against his chest as she cried harder.
"We were never forced to take care of you. Yes, as a parent, it was my core responsibility and obligation to take care of you. And raise you to be better than I ever was. But I'm glad I got the chance to have someone so precious and kind like you as a daughter. And so is Taehyung."

She nodded as Jungkook rocked her in his lap.

"Who's my r-real mommy?"
Jungkook froze, he wasn't so sure if Violet should know just yet. But he thought it was better for her to know now.
"Her name was Madeline Song. I knew her years before I met Taehyung."
"W-Why aren't you together anymore?"
"We fell out of love."

"W-will you and d-dada fall out of love t-too?"
"I doubt that will ever happen. We love eachother too much."
Violet smiled and looked up.
"Love you, daddy."
Jungkook smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Love you too, pumpkin."

~~~~~~~~~~

~2 years later~

A shrill scream made the two parents jump upright from their bed. Hearts pounding as they ran towards the source of where they heard the screams of their daughter.

"Violet!" They burst through her room but she was nowhere to be found. The door to the bathroom was closed as Taehyung ran to it.

"Baby? Are you in there?"
"TaeTae!" She said in between sobs.
"What's wrong, honey?" Jungkook asked.
"No! Dad, you can't be in here. Only Taehyung!"

The two were silent before Taehyung understood.

"I think she started her...menstruation." Taehyung started their conversation in a hushed voice.
"We're both men! Why does she only want you?"
"I don't know. My asshole doesn't bleed every month!"
"She probably knows you bottom."
"Isn't it obvious though?"
"Touché"

"TaeTae!" She screamed again.
"Okay. I'm coming, baby. Get out, Kook."
"Fine."
He walked out of the room, he was rather relieved he didn't have to witness anything. Gosh, he imagined if he had to do this alone.

'What would I have given her? Tissue?'
The raven said in his mind as he walked downstairs in need of wine.

"Babygirl, he's gone now."
"Dada..I-I'm bleeding!"
"I know, honey. Can you let me in so I can help you?"
"M Kay."
He heard the door unlock as Taehyung softly entered.

Violet was in the bathtub, only in the shirt she was wearing earlier.
"M-my private i-is bleeding, Tae. I think I-it was when Ryujin tried t-to teach me to do the splits."
"No, baby. It's natural."

He picked up the soiled underwear and pajama pants to wash it after 'the talk'

'Jungkook better do the sex talk since I'm already doing this one.'

He sat on the toilet after closing the lid.

"So..uhm..."
To be frank, he didn't know much about menstrual cycles, just the basics.

"So. When a girl, reaches a particular age. Uhm..the ages are different! Some people get it earlier while others get it later."

"Uhm." He looked up to see Violet watching him with wide eyes, listening intently.

"Their..privates bleed because...you're fertile and when you don't get.....fertilized, it releases..blood through your...private?" He said, it almost sounded like a question.

What was he supposed to know about menstruation? He was a guy! They should've prepared for this sooner.

"I c-can have babies?"
"Yes...but nOT ANY TIME SOON!" He said sternly.

"Maybe when you're older and have a stable job. You can have babies then. But until then, you'll be getting your period...period is the,,blood that comes out."

"So uhm...every month, you'll have to wear.....lady tissues—"
'I have no clue to what those things are called.'

"Until the bleeding stops. But don't freak out, it's natural for all women."
"D-Do you get it?"
"Huh?"
"Menstruation?"
"Uhm. No...I'm a boy." He said, as Violet made a facial expression of surprise.
"I t-thought you were,—"
"What?"
"Never mind."
"No. It's okay, honey. Tell me."

"L-like Mrs.Pat."
Taehyung's eyes widened. Mrs.pat was trans.

"Uhm. No, baby. Mrs.Pat went through surgery...I'm biologically a boy."

'Damn, do I look trans.'

"So...me and your dad will go to the store and get all the stuff you need. Do you want to stay here?"
Violet nodded as she stared off into space.
"Okay. See you in a few. We'll be back in a few minutes but I'm sure we'll be home before night."

"What do you want for dinner?"
"Happy meal."
She was thirteen and she still wanted happy meals.
"Okay, baby girl." Taheyung pecked her head before leaving the room.

"How did it go?"
"She's okay. But we have to get her things at the store."
"Like tissue? We have that."
"No. It's a special type of tissue, I think. Just search it while I drive."
"Why should you drive?"

Taheyung thought back, Jungkook might have more questions than Violet about menstruation. And he didn't want to deal with that.

"Yea. You should drive. And she wants a happy meal."
Jungkook smiled.
"No matter how old she gets,—"
"She'll always be your baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 19
Story about CEO of the biggest company plus psychopathic mafia fall for a ordinary but sassy cute boy.. " hey little sweetheart " "Who are you ajjus...
545K 34.7K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...
42.9K 1.6K 12
Short story Warnings Character death(minor) Enemies to lover Bickering Little bit of comedy Femboy Don't read if you don't like any of those. Enjoy!
32.9K 1K 41
story about a rude cold billionaire who want a boy ( or say that one boy) for his stress relief ( a slut) a poor innocent boy who hate his life ,his...